It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

That’s about a nobel peace prize, not about talks between America and NK.
edit on 1652018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Following you in many years “although my takes was/is way too different than what you try to say”, but keep of the good work and….

Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Oh God, i can not believe this is real!

You really still think in a possible Nobel award concerning the situation in between the Korea's?

Excuse me but I don't understand how somebody could be so naive!

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You think that NK and America peace talks are the only thing that will get Trump a Nobel Peace Prize?

Your blinkers are too tight.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It is quite clear you are Never going to agree on anything I say about any topic, so why you insist on to ask my opinion? It is pretty clear I am your personal obsession.

I am not going to follow anymore your games, what matters is Not what You think on me, nor your intention to start another arguing here.

There are so many actions on years from your side and your buddies on my threads that bypassed rules of decorum and respect in the communication.

I contribute constructively and substantially on to Start or take part on intelligent threads, that is what matters for me. Don't dig more on your way to bullying me, there is a so serious complaint I sent to the staff about your constant harrassment to me.

I am not interested into degrade the quality of what is posted in ATS going into useless controversies, dignifying personal attacks of who does Not contribute but just boycott.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I’m not the topic, so how about sticking to the actual topic instead?

Peace talk between NK and America won’t be the only thing to dictate wether or not trump gets the novel peace prize.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

Thank you Dear Kkintekk,

It is nice to know that some of the people that read my threads many years ago are still devote to them.

Let me suggest to read Not only this one created in January on obal aspects to occur in 2018 , but also my threads open since then about more regional issues.

We are approaching three crucial elections on the following days in these continental Neighborhood.

- Mexico, where finally a Candidate nominated by the left side of politics will win, this time without all the contest or impugnations seen in the last two elections. Bipartisan model is going to end there transforming the Mexican Democracy in a Multi partisan one, look like the Italian or French ones.

- Colombia, where we will see that polls after all are Not Infallible, that at least one of the two slots in dispute on the first round of the election this May 27th,and that will fight the Presidency on the second round will not be necesarilly for the favorite politicians according with them. Alliances will be built that are going to change the current polarization in between Uribism and Santism.

- Venezuela , tomorrow where a very interesting outcome will emerge, with a ruling party not as monolithic as it has been thought, showing internal fractures. A new situation where there is a hard core Chavism still supporting Maduro, but a soft moderate Chavism wanting a change and open to negotiate with the more radical opposition.

The three countries will experience important political changes for next 2019. They will affect dramatically the relationship of USA with Latin America.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I got a prediction

In early 2019.. you will post predictions for that year.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

In my life, I've delved into some pretty interesting circles and ended up meeting some folks I'd call legit "prophets." Their predictions were bafflingly accurate.. Including experiences/visions of my own.

And in those same groups, I ran into countless charlatans.

The interesting, and seemingly consistent difference, is that the legit ones never defended or argued their accuracy. There was never any room to question it, and frequently, they simply didn't want to be right about what they predicted. There was usually a balance to the predicted events as well, and they were almost always the first to question themselves about it.

Come to think of it, the charlatans were the only ones to really advertise things as well.. but the important part I discovered is that they believed in their "gift" more than the legitimate ones. The vast majority of the time, it wasn't intentional deception. So, maybe in that respect, charlatan may not even be the right word.

Honestly, I think its a really, really interesting topic and have my own ideas on the why and how of it. But its also one that is so inundated with snake oil that its a fools errand, even for a mongoose (I know because I've been there).

Anyway, I say just let AoL have his "fun." Honestly, I like reading in the narrative of an op ed. More like informed guesses based on scouring news sites. In that respect, and maybe I'm just strange in this, its really interesting to see what people think is going to happen "tomorrow" based on what they know today. Its a rarity for folks to put themselves out there to be "wrong."

AoL, I think you might find a much more receptive audience if it wasn't framed as prophecy, then vehemently defended after the fact.

Realistically, people nowadays don't even like to put themselves out there on what they think is going to happen in general. The fear of being wrong runs deeper than ever. So, I've grown to enjoy seeing what people think is going to happen, regardless of accuracy.

And.. you know.. don't be so violently opposed to being wrong. It does indeed happen to the best of us

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

That's a very valid prediction, i appreciate that sense of humor you try to bring here. I wish you luck on trying to do more, also that No body with strange obsessions try to label you or may target you in a kind of hunting for that, believe me it is Not at all a pleasant experience.

Anyway in a public domain there are always risks to attract the attention of the wrong people, including the abusive ones that try to circumvent rules.

You can be doing everything right, acting in the best good will, and respecting differences but find who do Not.

Violence, including verbal one, is unacceptable under any consideration, bullying either by one individual or in collusion against others is an extremely grave issue.

Along 11 years I have said that predictions can be accepted or Not, can be qualified or disqualified, as either likely or problably Not to occur , but to make it a crime, to use it to hate is neither sane, nor legal in a Democracy with rule of law, as well as under any ethics.

There must be limits of how far a debate can go, people Can Not be disqualified or harrassed. An idea can be criticised, inside the boundaries of decorum, can be logically opposed.

Personal attacks are Not acceptable, specially calls to hate or harm somebody, that is uncivilized.

This is a forum to share personal predictions and dreams, not to be hunted by whom do Not accept even premonitions may exist at all, or any extra sensorial perception or because simply do not like them.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/20/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Dear Serdgiam,

What is the title of this Thread? It says Predictions isnt it?

I Don't see the word Prophecy at all written on it, so with all respect that is Not the issue.

I also had posted long time ago replies clarifying that I am Not interested into open any cult around me.

There is going to be always people that Don't think mysteries about Future or other hidden or secret aspects running at present or at past can be reached through extrasensorial
perception.

This in spite of all what Carl Jung, Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon, Helene of White, St John Bosco, Mitchel of Nostradamus and many others had showed.

Harold Sherman, a very famous psychic, was once called to collaborate I believe in 1950s in the search of a Soviet nuclear submarine lost in the North Pole. He was not using his abilities to read the future as much as those to know the associated past and the present of that Incident.

Not every body experiences this phenomena, there are many hypothesis about why? Cultural predisposition, religious or not religious background, ability to enter in Hypnotic trance, or genetics etc.

I accept that fact, but what is unacceptable is to use those differences in opinions, or in the human condition to harass violently, with insults and menaces persons like me that just post dreams or glances of future in a forum created for that purpose.

It is also intriguing that in such schemes people act in coordination and possibly they are here exclusively hunting their potential targets, since some the accounts used to carry that bullying against me were relatively recently created in ATS.

Thanks for trying to conciliate differences, but there were actions that do not have way to be justified.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/20/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Dear Readers,

As It was predicted in this thread we are seeing this week a very important Historic fact happening as the most important outcome of the Presidential Election in Venezuela.

For first time in about two Decades of Chavism dominance the regime became strongly fractured after elections took place.

Two candidates that ran against Nicolas Maduro, Henri Falcon and Javier Bertucci are rejected to concede the results and are calling for new elections.

Pls Check
www.telesurtv.net...

Henri Falcon is a candidate that also comes from Chavism, so we are witnessing an entirely new political scenario that shows the ruling party is finally divided, Maduro no longer will be the lonely leader of the political system.

Javier Bertucci is nor Chavist neither traditional opposition but a religious pastor that ran independently.

The traditional opposition now has in Falcon a very important valuable Ally that they will pact with to get real free elections at future. This is also going to create divisions in the CNE National Constituent Assambly.

Pls check
www.telesurtv.net...

This next Sunday May 27th I have forecasted that we are going to see also surprise in Colombian election, with a result that will contradict the polls, since at least one of the two favorites on them will Not pass to the second round, but I instead is going to be Sergio Fajardo.

I see a very disappointing result for a candidate that has been artifitially Inflated with biased polls that were arranged to create the impression he will lead the two rounds, this is going to be the end of his political career, and a definitive set back to his powerful Sponsor.

Also the rest of the electoral path of Colombia will be marred by a new Incident on Hidro Ituango, that is not going to be successfully fixed as it happened with others in the decade of existence of that dam, causing a major disaster that will particularly damage the possibilities for one of the candidates that is so strong in the devastated region.

That complex will represent a tremendous political scandal because the Management EPM company has rejected since previous week any international aid from important consortiums that build similar projects around the world. They have claimed to have everything under control and already fixed without need of external help.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Okay but why does every single prediction have to be all doom and gloom? I am sure a lot of positive things will happen this year too, already have

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

That is very subjective, along more than a decade here I predicted a lot of very diverse things, including important beneficial necessary changes not only into stop political or economic corrupt systems, but moreover into boost a highly evolved collective spiritual mentality, also changes that will determine a new attitude of humanity with respect to the ecosystems and the planet in general.

On my threads there are also new progresses on science and technology, many of which will create a much better future, but based on a new respectful understanding of our place in the universe, ending destructive attitudes that have prevailed moved by materialism.

What many people qualify as doom and boom is what they don't understand from a perspective of fear or resistance to change or attachment to materialistic superstitions.

If you ask to Chavism or Uribism in Colombia, or to the Clintons in America, or to the military Industrial establishment if they think they like my predictions are nice of course they will say No, but that is because they have been in the wrong side of History.

In the long run I always have projected that there is going to be a rebirth of humanity, but no birth takes place without pains, since there are extremely negative so powerful forces of course opposing it.

It is impossible to please everybody concerning future by the way, who ever is against justice, balance, harmony, love or favoring uncontrolled egoist ambitions will be of course disappointed.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No, no... I get it. I'm not fearful or resistant to change at all and I understand that with change there is sometimes pain involved. I'm not doubting or questioning your predictions either. With all the evil in the world it would be nice for someone to come out with a prediction that doesn't have to do with turmoil, upset, war, downfall, corruption and disappointment. Positive breeds positive and we need more of that in this world. Not saying that you can pick and choose your predictions. It would just be nice to read something and be inspired and uplifted for a change is all

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Since 2015 Humanity is crossing a very difficult Historic period, and that has been perceived by many seers and prophetic traditions around the world, it is the transition between one era that is closing and one that is just starting to unfold. Many seers have perceived this, and many of them are predicting worst outcomes than anything I have posted in ATS.

I think you probably want to read my threads on Cosmology, advances on science and technology, there is a lot that I can see you ignore concerning on what I post on ATS to make a whole picture about it:

Holy Grail Arthurian legend inspired in Shroud presence in Turkey & Britain?

Reaching the climax of the Information Era that Sputnik 1 opened sixty years ago.

At last Marriage going back to its very trully origins. Great change of attitude from
Religion

A century of St. Father Pio of Pietrelcina Holy Stigmata

By 2025 Cancer will be defeated boosting the cellular energy conversion
processes

A Great beam of Light again from Nepal, a Buddha boy has been granted to a nation in Cruel civil war

Dr. Wayne Dyer, Self Help Guru who Taught a superating Path within Science & Spirituality.

Human AIDS synthetic vaccine will be completely developed, tested and protecting
humanity by 2025.

St. Hedwig of Silesia, Social leader that taught real Justice only arrives from Perfect Love

By 2030 the 3D multi sense perception TV will be the best way of entertainment.

Return to the Moon in 2019 and first manned landed on Mars in 2029!

Must Magic, Astrology, Alchemistry & Psychism be accepted by Christianism?

Two great social revolutions happening in parallel in the western hemisphere

H1N1 : A lesson of Humility for the Modern Science

Divine Mercy Chaplet, a unique way of preparation for the 2nd glorious coming of Christ

Predicted Ideal Investing Portfolio for War, Recession & Political crisis times

St Martin of Porres, a Holy Man whose miracles and gifts defied laws of Nature

Rasputin will reappear: the Mother Russia will be Saint Again

End of the Millenium Plague: cease of the AIDs & the Sexual Revolution

20 Years of the Celestine Prophecy: Arrival of PIsces Age, Six years of the Angel of Lightness

The Triggered wrath of Gaia will chip the Cement Anywhere it strangles her

Columbia, a land of sorrow but also of hope in the battle for justice

Supernova 2007: a Great Beam of Hope in the human future will visit us coming from far a way

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the links and information. Honestly, I don't have the time nor the interest to do all of that reading. Predictions or not there is really only one thing I am sure of... it's not what happens in this world that matters, it's how I respond to them. It's not who I am that matters, it's what I do. With that said, I'll continue to follow the rules, follow my heart, and be the best person possible. As far as prophecies go, I'll take them with a grain of salt. I fear nothing, I know my place, I know where I'm going and I have God in my back pocket.
Best!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well,

Sure, I know it takes a lot of time to read and check and also confirm the outcomes of the real situations and compare them to the ones were predicted.

Now, whoever do that, objectively without passion in mind, or prejudgements, will find that it is not possible just due to the law of large numbers or random chance that so diverse events in nature, as well as, in location in time and space can match predictions that were posted in a public domain over which I don't have any possible control.

Now, coming back to my last forecasts, we have now the outcome of the Colombian election, the first round.

There were two important surprises on it, that didn't match any of the projections coming from polls:

- Sergio Fajardo got a so large number of votes that became third with 24% at only 1.5 behind Gustavo Petro that actually passed to the second round.

- Ivan Duque-Marquez didn't won the election in only one round, as a lot of polls, biased ones of course, that were posted in the Colombian media claimed. Overall the more than 50% of votes they were giving to him, almost by consensus, he only got 39% of the votes.

So as I predicted on my specific thread for the Colombian electoral year, there will be a second round on June 17th, between the two last candidates I mentioned.

Who is going to win on the very last round?

First, It is not going to be for any large margin, it will be for what is called a nose, that the winner will take the Presidency.

In many different ways I have been analyzing it and the final outcome favors Gustavo Petro, but also all tells me that the reaction will be terrible from the losers, there will be claims of fraud, and a lot of distress in the streets.

I send a message to my readers in Colombia, please don't fall in provocations, avoid violence, try to understand that there are social issues in behind this turning point, try to maintain good relationship with almost everybody, cultivate friendship, please be polite and respectful with anybody, do not discriminate anybody, since those are going to be the only effective tools to deal with the years you have ahead of you.

This is time to start to exercise the virtue of compassion and forgiveness in all directions.

God bless Colombia and a lot of nice people living there, all my prayers are with you and the difficult change comes in the near future.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/28/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No Ku Klux Klan or Neo Nazi cell or other terrorist organization in America or elsewhere will force me to remain silent.

A bit strong for a light angel ? Everyone that questions a prophet is not a member of such extreme outfits..

Will be interesting if Russia acts after the world cup ( Watch out sweet Ukraine ) They jumped into Crimea
after the winter Olympics 2014.. ( 17/7 ? ) Peace.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Well, I think that to speak with the Truth is a virtue, but possibly there is people that thinks it is Not.

I don't ask for everybody to like what I say, but I am Not who is easily persuaded to remain passive with respect to
the events, specially if it is on a repressive way.

If people know what is going to occur at least they have the opportunity to prepare themselves and act on their
businesses in consequence, so what they read here can be helpful.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/28/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join