It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No, excuse me I don't feel the need to imagine I am somebody else, you are the one that clearly believe to have qualities of other famous person, whose image you use abusively to gain attention from others, it is just enough to see your Avatar to determine that without any doubt.

I believe Who can qualify or disqualify the origin of my predictions is perhaps my confessor or my spiritual supervisor, but clearly you are far to be in any of those categories, you are the one that must learn to refrain your pretensions.

I Never claimed to be God in none circumstance, I am a truly religious person unable to use the name of God in false. That is a terrible exaggeration invented to try to shield this kind of coward personal attacks I am receiving just for have achieved a remarkable record of accomplishment in forecasts that were published almost a year ago.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/15/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

No, excuse me I don't feel the need to imagine I am somebody else, you are the one that clearly believe to have qualities of other famous person, whose image you use abusively to gain attention from others, it is just enough to see your Avatar to determine that without any doubt.

The Angel of Lightness

LMFAO

Because my "avatar" of Clint clearly triggered a "spokesperson' of god (small g) who has an image of Michael the 'archAngel' as theirs.

Bloody hypocrite. "Without any doubt.

edit on 11 15 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Really? You Talking about hypocrisy please don't make me laugh.

You are abusively not only insulting me but using the image of another well known famous person that happen to be still alive to do so, that is really the limit of the lack of ethics and coward style at all.

I believe that is something you can be easily sued even in court by the real Clint Eastwood, and I don't thing neither your cynicism or your smart way to twist things will help you if he decides to do so for this and other of your sad actuations on ATS.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

excuse me I don't feel the need to imagine I am somebody else

Avatar of Michael AND username of THEangeloflight.

you are the one that clearly believe to have qualities of other famous person,

Angels, let alone the arcangel Michael as their avatar are not famous?

whose image you use abusively to gain attention from others,

Thread after thread of predictions that are arguably false and that arguable turns into you know all, everyone else knows squat because...god.

I'm going to predict that you are using psychological projection here.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Clearly you have stolen Dark Elf culture, thus rendering your point mute.

Expect to be hearing from the lawyers of Drizzt Do'Urden

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I am a Dark elf! 1%

Don't ask me to prove it, have faith in the Spider Queen.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The iconic image of St Michael Archangel is not really owned by anybody, it does not have somebody currently entitled with its copyright, as a an artwork since centuries ago it belongs to what is called Cultural Patrimony of Italy and of the Humanity.

As a Character St Michael Archangel is as old as civilization, it exists since the times of ancient Hebrews, so also it does not have anybody entitled with it. There are probably hundreds of religious orders, congregations, communities that use this same image in a daily base, it appears in thousands of churches around the world.

To the contrary Clint Eastwood as an alive Actor, he is truly a remarkable Star of Hollywood, he owns his image and also charges money for whoever uses it ( legally of course).

Now, characters created originally by Tolkien but adapted in Hollywood in productions like the Lord of The Rings or the Fellowship of the Ring still have copyrights and of course companies and real persons entitle to restrict their use.

Therefore my original comment is also perfectly valid in your case, if you have not yet realized that, so my friend I suggest you to don't approach too much the fire because you have tail of straw as the old idiom says.

You are also using abusively somebody else artwork to post a lot of things that are only your very personal opinion, that does not represent at all who created that character visually, but moreover you are doing so to take part on remarks or attacks to third parts.

You could be sued by Warner brothers or by the Director Peter Jackson even for being using their work without permission and even in situations where may appear as abusively or improperly.

Well, that is if you don't have respect for the memory of T.R.R. Tolkien or who may still have copyrights on his original character over which the image was created.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

All Hail

1% is still more consistent than the OP's predictions.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You are also using abusively somebody else artwork to post a lot of things that are only your very personal opinion, that does not represent at all who created that character visually, but moreover you are doing so to take part on remarks or attacks to third parts.

I never claimed that the artwork was my own. In fact, when asked, I gladly give the posters name who was generous enough to make it for me.

Additionally, Dark Elves are not from Tolkien lore but from D&D lore. Further research can lead you to the 'trow' of ancient Scottish folklore.

Nice try though. That attempt was way better than much of your past 'work.'

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

At the risk of being accused of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, you seem to have become even more delusional.

Lashing out at other posters and telling them that they may face law suits by Clint Eastwood, Warner Bros and or Peter Jackson etc. is not rational.

"That is a terrible exaggeration invented to try to shield this kind of coward personal attacks I am receiving just for have achieved a remarkable record of accomplishment in forecasts that were published almost a year ago. The Angel of Lightness"

Now, this is not a cowardly or personal attack, but no, you really have not achieved anything of the sort.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Oldcarpy your post is absolutely Ludicrous,

You are with respect to me in the strictly opposed position Halfswede is, that forced me to talk about my link with Religious traditions and institutions, but you are trying to profit from what you edited from the answer giving to that person and Not to you, your posts are quite a show of varieties, they may entertain perhaps for the absurd, out of context and ridicule they really look.

No Seer or Mystic need your approval at all to post here that is what you don't understand nor the one of the others that are colluded with you in to boycott the thread. It is my right here to defend myself of the defamation you are insisting to carry out talking about my credentials.

Your opinion oldcarpy about a seer is irrelevant, is not going to make any person famous or or infamous by the way.

Why must I care of essentially anonymous people that do not have even credentials in ESP or Mysticism at all?

I am a self confident person, I am Not looking that you or somebody else here posting a lot of contradictory things or misinterpretations approve me, nor for spiritual guidance of who is confused in those aspects.

Your endorsement oldcarpy only may cause me discredit. It is just enough to check the so low way to enter in a discussion and the poor quality of what you are doing to understand that.

I don't want or need your recognition oldcarpy at all, sorry but from what I have seen along years dealing with you on my threads I certainly don't think anybody doing something in forecasting or predicting decently or valuably here need it.

If average people see things occurring many months after they were precisely predicted here, even with details, and they still deny them it is clear that they are the ones that are suffering of serious problems, not who posted a forecast in a forum created for that specific purpose.

As a Mystic or seer I have a really decent record that do not depend exclusively on ATS, with all the respect that this website inspires me, my threads started to be posted years even before I knew the existence of ATS or BTS, they started to be disclosed in other specialized sites.

I clearly have stated that I am Not God, just that the messages I receive come from a very good source, one that is not bounded in the same way you or your friends are. I have nothing to do with the fact that you are only able to predict evident things, things that to do Not change on time, that is not my problem.

Halfswede was speculating about a possible connection with Demons, of course very wrong idea about me but that position is entirely different than yours. At least shows to be more educated than you in what is the subject of this forum, knowing personal predictions exist, also premonitions or revelation dream, the future even the distant one can be seen by certain people.

At a least Halfswede has the ability to see something extraordinary in a lot of forecasts that are accomplished beyond the law of probability of what can be achieved by chance, the mistake on that person is the confusion in between what is coming through a communion with what is Holy and what comes from pact with the evil, and must also consider that is a new member of ATS, somebody does not know me well.

The Bible says that the Devil has been always a liar, the master of lies so he can not provide true knowledge to others at all about anything of the past, present or future. True visions of future only can come from communion with God, through praying.

I am a responsible member of ATS, moreover of the society i live, with an entire life practicing actively religious traditions that have come to me through Apostolic lines and have been preserved by Institutions that have many centuries of the established.

I am a productive person, a professional that has a lot to do with his time, more than to try to convince people like you, but happen that I post threads not because I need them at all, it is more for sharing with other people my insights on events that may affect thousands or even millions of persons.

I need Not to apologize to have predicted correctly in the opening post the list of events that are below my name in this reply, Nor to do so for have been talking about a giant dam collapsing somewhere on the tropics of the world on late May of this 2018 just to see that it actually became broken in July and when it was not even failing in the time I came with the forecast.

Your approval is not needed anymore for the prediction after the achievement of it was reached, anybody can verify it without your permission oldcarpy or the one of your associates.

Check:
Opening post of this Thread by The angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness

Angel of Lightness post January 5th 2018) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.)

6.2 magnitude Iran earthquake August 26th 2018

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela August 21st 2018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake felt in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan 31st January 2018.

6.2 magnitude Earthquake felt on India, Pakistan Afghanistan May 10th 2018

5.1 Magnitude earthquake rocks Ionian Greek Sea Nov 4th 2018

5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Turkey Sept 12th 2018

7.1 Magnitude rocks SeaQuake at New Caledonia August 28th 20018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake hits Santander Colombia on August 7th 2018

8.3 Magnitude Earthquake force a million people evacuation at North Central Chile on 2018

7.5 magnitude SeaQuake on Swan Islands Honduras Continental platform January 9th 2018

6.3 Magnitude SeaQuake off shore Oregon-California border 2018

edit on 11/16/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So you “predicted” earthquakes in places earthquakes happen. Big whoop. Anyone can do that. Literally, anyone. I’ll prove it.

I predict there will be an earthquake on the west side of America by the end of November (2 weeks).

The above is my prediction.

The Angel of Coffeeness

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OMG you were right ... a new prophet emerges on ATS all hail wow your giving A O L a run for her proverbial money lol
Predictions are definitely a crap shoot and AoL is severely invested defending vagueness

I on the other hand have made 4 correct predictions vague as they were but correct and hundreds of misses im at the point of not caring what anyone says and reply with sarcasm to naysayers my philosophy is if tit happens tit happens if not oh well

180km WSW of Port Orford, Oregon
2018-11-16 05:21:58 (UTC)
10.0 k

I just had to chime in between y'all don't take it seriously its all in jest

a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You have Talent to be a nice comic,

No, that is an extremely vague prediction, you are predicting any kind of earthquake, while in all my predictions I refer only to very strong earthquakes and strong volcanic activity, I don't care of common quakes.

Nothing on my predictions can be lately justified with a quake of less than 4.0 magnitude. Also I have given specific areas within the region on which the strong seismic events will occur.

The West cost of the USA is so large and the amount of small quakes that occur there so many per year that you are predicting something that is a sure event.

The forecasts that are referred in the opening post are on countries each one of which are a fraction of the region you are trying to reach, and I have mentioned the specific part of each one that was going to be shaken.

The type of events I predict are clearly not frequent, they are very energetic, must be at least 6 of magnitude, are not just motions that even many people is not going to feel at all.

Yours is Not a prediction at all of anything important, is more a caricature of a prediction.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

So my predictions aren’t good enough, even though the time frame is a lot shorter than your whole year?

that is an extremely vague prediction

Says the person who is proud of all their vague predictions.

you are predicting something that is a sure event

You’re catching on! Now, let’s predict a hurricane during hurricane season

Yours is Not a prediction at all of anything important, is more a caricature of a prediction.

Nope. It’s an actual prediction, like it or not.
edit on 16112018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Sorry, I am under the impression that you have tried to grasp to much on what is happening in this thread, but I respect you and I have manifested you when I have visited your threads that we may be seeing similar events sometimes.

Now, in what refers to me on your post on this thread it is clear you are confusing me with somebody else.

We certainly don't know each the other to let you determine correctly what my gender actually is. Also you are wrong in the other observation I definitively have No business at all created around my gifts to see the future.

My career in real life is to be a researcher and Instructor in Engineering and Science for Universities along the last 18 years. I studied Theology when I was younger and raised on private schools with clear religious orientation.

I know since years ago that there is a lady, a fortune teller I believe in California, that decided to call herself the Angel of Light and has a commercial website. I emphatically have denied to be that person. I don't even know her and she took her nickname after years that I was using mine.

I talked about Mysticism on the post you were replying, do you really think a Mystic can be a business person?

About West Coast forecasts I have already mentioned where I see strong activity ( close to 6 in Magnitude or above) coming for the following 3 years, even I believe I have already disclosed that on my posting in one of your threads:

- Alaska Peninsula and Aleutian Islands
- off shore of the border between British Columbia and Washington State.
- border between California and Oregon and offshore.
- SanFrancisco Bay
- surroundings of Sta Barbara and off shore.
- Long Beach cape zone.
- Between Colorado Delta River and Salton Lake

I have the impression that the events coming from the extreme south of that coast and the extreme north of it are going to precede the ones occurring in the middle of it. I am concerned that at least two events of that list I am providing will overcome 7 of Magnitude.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Follow up of previous post: Reply to The Jesuit

Here below is a copy of my original post on your own thread that already mentioned various of the areas I am pinpointing on the West Coast of the USA to experience strong seismic motions on the following 36 months.

The Angel of Lightness

a reply to: TheJesuit
I don' dare to contradict any claim of soon coming strong earthquake in the US continental Pacific coast, I have been waiting for it along all the summer season and what we have of this fall, the vibrations are extremely clear for the people that are sensitive ones to feel these events coming soon, in my case I am talking about extrasensorial perception, esp.

I can not assure that this may happen tomorrow but it is certainly so close in the time line, so there is no too much difference if it occurs in a week or in a month or at the beginning of 2019.

Thanks to share your insights, perhaps these impressions or conclusions are pointing out correctly, I am under that impression by the way.

I have years predicting systematically the occurrence of natural disasters on ATS with a very acceptable precision or error margin, so I know what I am talking about.

Now, I can tell you where I am expecting to see a strong earthquakes coming soon:

- in the off shore of Oregon-California border,
- on the Bay of San Francisco,
- in the surroundings of Sta Barbara.
- in between Salton Lake and the Colorado River valley.

I have told this before in ATS, the important thing is Not Who is going to be more correct in the prediction of this devastating catastrophe, or chain of disaster events, but to be able to warn on time and save lives.

All together Statisticians, Data Analysts, seismologists and psychics we can make the difference in that important Goal, it is irrelevant who is going to be the closer to the correct date and hour, but to help the people living there to be prepared ontime.

The Angel of Lightness

link   

As far as I could see you opened that thread in 2014, announcing a devastating earthquake to occur in Eureka, California, something that for what I could see on pages and pages or replies has not yet really fully accomplished.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems in your opening post you try to link that with other events occurring in the pacific coast too, but not stating at all in how long all that process may unfold and in which order you expect to see all that happening.

The closest thing to the event you were originally predicting to occur possibly was what happened this year in offshore Portland but that is very far from Eureka. As a matter of fact Portland was just mentioned in your prediction of today here at may thread

instead I could see that you periodically post reports on mild quakes occurring long all the coast of California, and sometimes even in other States of the Pacific coast.

Let me underline again that you were wrong thinking that I have anything to do with a Lady fortuneteller that has a website of New Age stuff and calls herself The Angel of Light, I am not that person at all .

The Angel of Lightness

link   

My case is different, I post every year predictions focused on primarily events that can take place on that same calendar period.

When I have a chain of events that are related but will not fully evolve in that time I clearly state it since the very beginning, saying what is may estimation of time to see all that occurring, as I have done here.

In other words I never do a recycling of an unaccomplished thread for years until finally at some undetermined time maybe something fits with it.

The Angel of Lightness

Check:
Opening post of this Thread by The angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness

Angel of Lightness post January 5th 2018) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.)

6.2 magnitude Iran earthquake August 26th 2018

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela August 21st 2018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake felt in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan 31st January 2018.

6.2 magnitude Earthquake felt on India, Pakistan Afghanistan May 10th 2018

5.1 Magnitude earthquake rocks Ionian Greek Sea Nov 4th 2018

5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Turkey Sept 12th 2018

7.1 Magnitude rocks SeaQuake at New Caledonia August 28th 20018

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake hits Santander Colombia on August 7th 2018

8.3 Magnitude Earthquake force a million people evacuation at North Central Chile on 2018

7.5 magnitude SeaQuake on Swan Islands Honduras Continental platform January 9th 2018

6.3 Magnitude SeaQuake off shore Oregon-California border 2018

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Looking forward to the epiphany in 2019, where you will share your predictions for 2019.

Sure you are way off the mark, but it affords me a good laugh once the lights of Christmas are tucked away for another year and we are again left with the gloom of January to contend with.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join