It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Liquesence

Amazing what a bottle of Merlot can do

Get you locked up if NWTyrant has his way...
edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: nwtrucker

A stoned society is a less safe one. Less productive. I say change your life, not the current chemical content of one's brain.

That's your opinion.

For those of us who have smoked and held high profile jobs.... Well, your comment just seems silly.

Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? Sometimes being stressed and uptight can be as debilitating as anything. Notice more Americans are on anti depressants per capita than most developed countries.

Mental health is different for everyone.

And we're talking about something less harmful than caffeine. So if it doesn't hurt, why do you care?

Less harmful than caffeine? There's proof positive for my views. LMAO.

It does hurt. The momentum is to more and more drugs. More acceptability, more profit. All your points strike as nothing but justification. Rationale. No more, no less.

I envision a drug free society. Not a drug dominated one. But that's just me.

No one goes to rehab for pot. Where's your proof it's so bad?

And yes, excessive use of caffeine can be bad for the heart.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You like devastating volcano's?

I AM
a devastating volcano

wonder why i could not get car hire in Israel when i tried to book

lol: and that bottle of Merlot never even touched the sides folks

What is that saying about never arguing with a idiot

edit on 6/1/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yanks are big enough and ugly enough to get stoned (legally or illegally) all-by-themselves - the law has, is and will continue to be ignored in this regard. No jews, no Trumps, no Sessions and most certainly no politically divisive racists will ever change this little factoid.

There are plenty who do not get stoned, as well. That includes English, Canadians....et al. Many who obey laws. Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

The rest? I suppose the signal example would be the professional athlete who loses 100s of thousands in pay to indulge. Profoundly....dumb.

Man you must really hate alcohol then. I mean hate with a passion. Do you protest in front of your local package store? Not go to any restaurant that serves the Devil's Drink?

You better or you are just a hypocrite spouting #e.

Don't 'hate' any of 'em. I fear for the future of this society. This is but one of those fears.

A pox on ALL of them.

There are plenty of oppressive governments with all kind of laws you'd like.

If you don't like freedom there are plenty of choices for you to go to.

Some of us want more freedom, or rather revert back to what the country was built on before it got micromanaged.

Your drug freedom effects those of use that don't use. Workers, family members, friends. Transportation.

You and your ilk seems blind to it. There are a few of use that aren't. Difference of opinion, I suppose.

Personally, methinks you all protest too much.....

I've never once protested for it. Just advocated.

As for the possibility of it being negative for some people, I'll agree. But anything can be.

Want to ban Velveeta while you're at it? How about fast food, cars, guns...

For the most part many people can enjoy that plant with no negative consequences, you don't make it illegal because some people can't be adults and use moderation in their lives.

The whole point is personal freedom.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
What is that saying about never arguing with a idiot

The brain needs dickheads to debate with like the sword needs a wet stone.

Im at everyones service!

edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am old enough and UGLE enough to just log on when i am bored

on the planet for a good time not a long time

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The brain needs dickheads to debate with like the sword needs a wet stone.

My sword does. It's a Long Swift Sword that needs a whet stone.

My brain, no. It's a Big Big beautiful Brain. The Best Brain. And my Sword is the sharpest. It always stays sharp. I never said it needs a wet stone.

edit on 6-1-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Is it made of Valerian steel though

there be dragons

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

No, it's made from The Best steel.

Dragons die simply by looking at it.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It is kNWOn.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It is kNWOn.

I was having a laugh with my my young friend tonight about the new X-files series ep1 and old smoking man being called K G B ush and how this episode should have been called - confessions of a smoking man volume 2

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, it's made from The Best steel.

Dragons die simply by looking at it.

WINTERS COMING

Its frigging already here dude , 20 years ago it was minus 35 c wind chill of -55c 20 years before that 5 foot of snow

i ken things about snow

Global warming my bad monkey ass ssssssssssssss

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What's going on drug-wise in this country is unbelievably dire.

Yeah, like the prescription drug epidemic, prescription drugs which are largely condoned and legally prescribed in massive numbers, getting people hooked, whereupon they turn to crime to support their physical dependency, or, because pills can be difficult to get, turn to much easier street deals of heroin, sometimes cut with far dangerous chemicals.

My interest is in my daughter and my grandchildren's, politically, morally and the lack of concern beyond mere personal freedom and convenience. JMO, though.

"What about the children." Got it. You can't shelter them their entire lives, and they will make their own decisions. If they are properly educated, they will generally make wiser decisions.

But hey, believe what you want. Just don't feel you have the right to take away another's right to something if it harms no one.

Your last line, take aware your right?? Sorry, but that 'right' exists in your mind only. It may be moving that way, but I will contest it as I will. Don't like it? tough.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

False. The vast majority are in prison for pushing drugs. Criminal activities in obtaining those drugs or money. You know it or should.

There's no room for mere 'users'. But then users enjoy that 'bliss'.....

BS!

I posted a wall of graph data and you skipped right past it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Note these:

And it doesnt matter if they dont all do hard time, the oppressive implications& costs go far beyond prison.

Meanwhile your posture has in place here in FL:
Possession of more than 20 grams of cannabis is a felony punishable by a maximum sentence of 5 years imprisonment and a maximum fine of $5,000.

Meaning you cant vote, own a gun. They take your license for YEAR you have to beg and scrape and burden everyone you know for rides to probation and work and various therapy sessions which can be weekly and at all different times of day, and they violate you if you dont have a job under these constraints just to force you to pay the monthly installments (which is what its really all about).

Then half of the "dealers" out there are just regular folks that live by limited means so they get an unce or two every week to sell bags to their buddies just so they can afford to smoke themselves. Well guess what the cops bust a buddy, compell them to turn snitch bitch and now we have a "DEALER" to go to jail. Friendships wrecked, families turned upsidedown, houses raided (where pets and people die all the time), and another inmate to pay for.

And everyone that says thats how it should be all the people SUFFERING under this TYRANNY its on YOU.

Arrests do not translate to imprisonment, appear fine, rehab order. messed up life but not imprisonment. Sorry. But that comment is spin.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I believe I'm not the only one who feels that way, but apparently, I'm the only one to voice it.

Less drugs is better. Not even more.

And that's why I gave you the multiple choice challenge, as with your solution to things you've decided nobody else should do because you dont, so goes the slippery slope of just LOCKING BITCHES UP for all that applies.

So answer the question: Did you kill lots of puppies as a child?

I don't like your choices. They're biased. I prefer none or the above....

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

A stoned society is a less safe one. Less productive. I say change your life, not the current chemical content of one's brain.

That's your opinion.

For those of us who have smoked and held high profile jobs.... Well, your comment just seems silly.

Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? Sometimes being stressed and uptight can be as debilitating as anything. Notice more Americans are on anti depressants per capita than most developed countries.

Mental health is different for everyone.

And we're talking about something less harmful than caffeine. So if it doesn't hurt, why do you care?

Less harmful than caffeine? There's proof positive for my views. LMAO.

It does hurt. The momentum is to more and more drugs. More acceptability, more profit. All your points strike as nothing but justification. Rationale. No more, no less.

I envision a drug free society. Not a drug dominated one. But that's just me.

No one goes to rehab for pot. Where's your proof it's so bad?

And yes, excessive use of caffeine can be bad for the heart.

LOL. Your wrong. I've personally had people in rehab on pot. Not a lot but they exist. (Hell, I knew a girl addicted to menthol ointments...
)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The UK and USA have to have a certain amount of people in jail to keep the CONTRACT up or they get fined , they just round people up like cattle , especially at Xmas

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What's going on drug-wise in this country is unbelievably dire.

Yeah, like the prescription drug epidemic, prescription drugs which are largely condoned and legally prescribed in massive numbers, getting people hooked, whereupon they turn to crime to support their physical dependency, or, because pills can be difficult to get, turn to much easier street deals of heroin, sometimes cut with far dangerous chemicals.

My interest is in my daughter and my grandchildren's, politically, morally and the lack of concern beyond mere personal freedom and convenience. JMO, though.

"What about the children." Got it. You can't shelter them their entire lives, and they will make their own decisions. If they are properly educated, they will generally make wiser decisions.

But hey, believe what you want. Just don't feel you have the right to take away another's right to something if it harms no one.

Your last line, take aware your right?? Sorry, but that 'right' exists in your mind only. It may be moving that way, but I will contest it as I will. Don't like it? tough.

With all due respect, you should worry less about what others do if it doesn't affect you.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yanks are big enough and ugly enough to get stoned (legally or illegally) all-by-themselves - the law has, is and will continue to be ignored in this regard. No jews, no Trumps, no Sessions and most certainly no politically divisive racists will ever change this little factoid.

There are plenty who do not get stoned, as well. That includes English, Canadians....et al. Many who obey laws. Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

The rest? I suppose the signal example would be the professional athlete who loses 100s of thousands in pay to indulge. Profoundly....dumb.

Man you must really hate alcohol then. I mean hate with a passion. Do you protest in front of your local package store? Not go to any restaurant that serves the Devil's Drink?

You better or you are just a hypocrite spouting #e.

Yes, yes, the usual what about this and what about that. Simple fact is mind altering chemicals are not beneficial to society. One only has to look at the deaths that are mounting daily. Not not pot. It is a starter drug for some. It is 'positioned' with other drugs and the trend is to legalizing more than merely pot.

Big Pharma is shaking in orgasmic delight at the thought....I'll pass, thanks.

Don't 'hate' any of 'em. I fear for the future of this society. This is but one of those fears.

A pox on ALL of them.

There are plenty of oppressive governments with all kind of laws you'd like.

If you don't like freedom there are plenty of choices for you to go to.

Some of us want more freedom, or rather revert back to what the country was built on before it got micromanaged.

Your drug freedom effects those of use that don't use. Workers, family members, friends. Transportation.

You and your ilk seems blind to it. There are a few of use that aren't. Difference of opinion, I suppose.

Personally, methinks you all protest too much.....

I've never once protested for it. Just advocated.

As for the possibility of it being negative for some people, I'll agree. But anything can be.

Want to ban Velveeta while you're at it? How about fast food, cars, guns...

For the most part many people can enjoy that plant with no negative consequences, you don't make it illegal because some people can't be adults and use moderation in their lives.

The whole point is personal freedom.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

True but the number was out there if you really wanted to find it.

46,000 People in State Prisons in the US Whose Most Serious Offense was Drug Possession

Now, I understand you don't care and I don't have a problem with that. It is actually why governments have to force things upon people one way or the other. People will never agree.
edit on 6-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join