It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't think you'll ever convince such a closed-minded person of anything they don't want to believe.

He kind of reminds me of the grandparent in most people's families who says something racist and everyone just smiles, nods and shuffles away backwards giving each other a knowing look. Their thoughts are wrong and outdated but you'll not shift their opinion on it no matter how much you try so it really isn't worth the effort - just smile, nod and shuffle away backwards.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Yeah his views will die out soon enough.
Hear are more actual facts.

uk.businessinsider.com...-americans-died-from-alcohol-induced-causes-in-2014-there-have-been-0 -documented-deaths-from-marijuana-use-alone-1

A Boozer telling us weed is bad lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
What I am surprised by is that there is not an uproar over this. The very same people who are wanting to push this, to make it illegal in the states that legalized it before, are the same ones that will cry out foul if the Federal government seeks to enforce something that is unpopular and claim states rights. So the question is where are all of those who are in favor of states rights, standing there proclaiming it time and time again, why are they all of the sudden so silent?

There is truth in your post.

Gray areas exist in the overlap of jurisdiction and that gray area usually follows the popular route.

I'm not particularly interested in reversing state law, at least for medical usage. Recreational? Different story. The fact is the push now has nothing to do with 'States rights' but to erode the Federal Law.

As a citizen of Washington St. One can use. Just stay out of federal jurisdictions. At which point, Federal Law applies.

I believe enough in States rights to accept each states choice, but would retain Federal Statutes. I support the Federal Law.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Kryties

Yeah his views will die out soon enough.
Hear are more actual facts.

uk.businessinsider.com...-americans-died-from-alcohol-induced-causes-in-2014-there-have-been-0 -documented-deaths-from-marijuana-use-alone-1

A Boozer telling us weed is bad lol.

Now that link I could believe....if anyone is actually looking for loco-weed caused deaths. likely hospitals aren't spending the short supply of monies on anything not mandated so even that one moves my BS meter....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
While I would agree with such, however, there are a few things that should be noted:

Many of the federal laws that deals around the entire drug war and in particular marijuana, started back in the 1900’s and it was then very much racist in nature. The USA still was getting over the end of the Civil war, and already there was the early versions of the Jim Crow laws on the books and in some parts being the wrong back ground could get one denied and kicked out.

The end of the Mexican Revolution had happen and there was an influx of immigration from Mexico into Texas and Louisiana. They brought with them their native language, culture and customs. One of those customs was the use of cannabis, as a medicine and a relaxant. As the media started to play on such, then there were all sorts of false claims about the disruptive Mexicans.

It was Texas that started this war, and started to keep tabs, and then Texas borrowed a play from San Francisco’s playbook, which had outlawed opium decades earlier and was used to control and or detail Chinese immigrants. Well Texas did the same with Mexican immigrants. It was quite successful, that the federal government picked it up as a national strategy for keeping certain populations under the watch and control of the government and it went down to the individual states.

It was during the hearings in the 1930’s that the claims about men of color came out. And the first law, the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 first came out banning this. It was ruled unconstitutional years later and was replaced by the Controlled Substances Act in the 1970’s.

Now here is the other thing and one cannot help but wonder if there is a deeper reason for this. The states that have legalized this, all have taken those steps to regulate and tax this, creating a new base of wealth and jobs. 8 states have make it legal for recreational use, more are bound to follow.

However, would not stopping money flowing south into the hands of the cartels not be a means to hurt them at the bottom line and thus weaken them?

Besides, even in states where it is legal, if a person does such may not be an option anyways, cause there are jobs where one can not do such, and still remain employed. And in the bottom line that may be what causes the industry to slow, not laws and lawsuits, no a failed war on drugs and antiquated laws, but people having to go in and have a drug test done, knowing that if they fail it, they will be out of a job and not able to afford that one vice.

There was a case, where a person who used pot was fired, and claimed discrimination, and the courts ruled against the person, as the job had the final say on that.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Great post. I had heard much of this but it's a great articulation and clears up much on the original 'games' that were in play.

I believe the current moves are equally motivated by other than an exaggerated popular support.

It's interesting that Canada banned drug tests as a violation of privacy. Of course, they ended up with Trudeau. What goes around, comes around.....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe

Here in the UK.

I know a Jew who grows and smokes weed. Damned Jew.

I know a small number of Muslims who grow/smoke it. Damned Muslims.

I know many more Christians who grow/smoke it. Damned Christians.

That's because Jews, Christians, and Muslims, all pray to the same god who left them this message in the Book of Genesis,

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. -- KJV, Genesis 1:29

See? As far as these religious folk are concerned, their God told them he deliberately put the "weed" there for man's consumption.

So, they follow their faith, and consume the Lord's gift of weed.

But, other men rose up and got annoyed at god food gift, and banned man from using some of the plants God put on this earth. Because those men think they know better than the Lord, what kind of plants are good for us, and which are bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I think that the country needs to relook at the drug laws, not cause of the drug war, that is a failure, but cause some of these laws were based on racism and thus are bias from the get go.

And much of the current problem is not stemming from illegal narcotics, but from the pharmaceutical companies and what all they are putting out. It is now starting to show the real devastating effects of those drugs on the population, that were and are all legal. And how the practices of those very companies that created this lead to the current drug problems in the country right now. This is causing more and more states to not only sue said companies but force changes in the medical profession as well and to rethink pain management.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Thanks. That's an excellent reply.

The real reasons behind the illegality of the plant are found in this book by Jack Herer. Called, The emperor wears no clothes.

Jack Herer - The Emperor Wears No Clothes - SlideShare www.slideshare.net...

edit on 8-1-2018 by blackcrowe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I think that the country needs to relook at the drug laws, not cause of the drug war, that is a failure, but cause some of these laws were based on racism and thus are bias from the get go.

And much of the current problem is not stemming from illegal narcotics, but from the pharmaceutical companies and what all they are putting out. It is now starting to show the real devastating effects of those drugs on the population, that were and are all legal. And how the practices of those very companies that created this lead to the current drug problems in the country right now. This is causing more and more states to not only sue said companies but force changes in the medical profession as well and to rethink pain management.

That makes complete sense.

My concern is the overall effect, legal and otherwise, drugs have on the U.S..

As the 'legal' drugs are more dangerous than some of the illegal versions, legalization does nothing beyond the personal freedom/usage to deter the usage.

Less well known is gov't enforcement of drug usage. Mothers threatened and sometimes charged with child endangerment for refusing to give her child Ritalin as 'demanded' by school systems. Vets forced into taking psychotropics and if they refuse losing all VA benefits, including disability payments.

Over dose rates resulting in deaths have soared.

No, unaltered Pot isn't 'that' bad. It is a mind altering chemical and when mixed with other drugs, be it alcohol or other legal drugs does negatively impact society. Then add in the slippery slope mechanism and the movement is towards complete legalization of all drugs which unleashes both foreign and domestic 'Big Pharmas' in a carte blanche 'free for all' in inventing/concocting even more powerful and addictive compounds...

Monsanto already has genetically altered 'MJ' and patented the stronger (?) version.

Hence, my position.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I think that what they need to do is make legislation that takes the THC back down to its natural state and stop this breeding to get the next best thing or a stronger stuff. By regulating that, where one can get the medicinal benefits from such and not such a strong high from it. And that is where the problem came from with the prescribed narcotics that is out there. They took the original stuff, analysed it, broke it down, changed a molecule here or there, so it was not the same, then made it purer and packaged it up to be sold or given to the general population, thinking of no harm, and not understanding the dangers of the Pandora's box that they just opened up.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I think that what they need to do is make legislation that takes the THC back down to its natural state and stop this breeding to get the next best thing or a stronger stuff. By regulating that, where one can get the medicinal benefits from such and not such a strong high from it. And that is where the problem came from with the prescribed narcotics that is out there. They took the original stuff, analysed it, broke it down, changed a molecule here or there, so it was not the same, then made it purer and packaged it up to be sold or given to the general population, thinking of no harm, and not understanding the dangers of the Pandora's box that they just opened up.

That would definitely help.

As we speak , the way too slow mechanism of banning specific imports of chemical compounds have already been defeated. Those same-mostly Chinese- companies slightly alter the compounds which are no longer the 'banned' versions. They rename them and the process starts all over again. Years to prove the negative effect, then the process of banning a product, itself.

Likely, but I don't know it for a fact, those same compounds are never distributed in China.

The same would apply to THC. Slight alterations, rename it and voila, a new drug promoted and distributed. Can't ban that one without 'proof' of it's negativity. Fought by high-end legal teams through the whole process....

Hell, the FDA, itself, hold around 3,000 patents on 'vaccines' and the like and they're our mechanism for control!!

A little overwhelming.....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is classic. Especially because my boss is a Russian Jew. The OP managed to actually get some facts right for a change. But a broken clock is right twice a day I suppose. But that isn't the issue.

The issue is....
There isn't as big of a neo-Nazi presence in the west as they all claime. Hell if it wasn't for leftists claiming everything and everyone to be racists the actual racists would have stayed in their holes. Virtue signaling oppression Olympic participants have literally manufactured an enemy out of thin air. Probably won't be happy till we have a full blown segregation and another civil war either.

Wish the op really understood the meaning of his/her avatar...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't the Neo-Nazis...12 of them... know that pot only turns people into gay communists? Duh...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There are a lot of legitimate criticisms of recreational drug use.

Just as there are a lot of legitimate criticisms of recreational alcohol, tobacco, caffeine intake (etc).

That said, regulating makes little sense and provides a massive income for the black markets (and gangs) that have sprung up around this culture of prohibition. That goes for any prohibited item/substance. Funny though, how our country got by for ~150 years without any sorts of prohibitions.

And these neo-Nazi groups wonder why nobody takes them seriously. It has nothing to do with Judaism or any religion, and everything to do with personal freedom and liberties. Of course, as authoritarian ideologues, they are opposed to personal freedom/liberty. The right to choose how you engage in recreational activities, provided you aren't harming anyone.

I can't fathom how a crime with no victim holds up to the scrutiny of our systems of judicial review

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The Neo Nazi's also want Universal Healthcare like leftists...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe Sessions is reading history, and ya know what they say about history.

Isn't it suppose to repeat itself?

nationalinterest.org...
edit on 8-1-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What the hell does the fact that hateful neo-nazis are making a claim about "jewish people being behind mj business" (which btw is completely bs) and President Trump?...

I wonder why a thread like this one is not put in the LOL forum?... One thing has nothing to do with the other. The fact that the op tries to link the neo-nazis with President Trump is the most illogical and idiotic argument I have seen today so far...

So i am guessing mods are not going to move this to the LOL forum?...

edit on 8-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It is an actual article. The connection in the OP is Sessions cracking down on weed and these guys saying it is good, although to be fair, the author of the article thinks it isn't the right time.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The fact that the op tries to link the neo-nazis with President Trump is the most illogical and idiotic argument I have seen today so far...

Where have you been or do you refuse to see the Trump supporters below.

K~

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join