It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: nwtrucker

What's going on drug-wise in this country is unbelievably dire.

Yeah, like the prescription drug epidemic, prescription drugs which are largely condoned and legally prescribed in massive numbers, getting people hooked, whereupon they turn to crime to support their physical dependency, or, because pills can be difficult to get, turn to much easier street deals of heroin, sometimes cut with far dangerous chemicals.

My interest is in my daughter and my grandchildren's, politically, morally and the lack of concern beyond mere personal freedom and convenience. JMO, though.

"What about the children." Got it. You can't shelter them their entire lives, and they will make their own decisions. If they are properly educated, they will generally make wiser decisions.

But hey, believe what you want. Just don't feel you have the right to take away another's right to something if it harms no one.

Your last line, take aware your right?? Sorry, but that 'right' exists in your mind only. It may be moving that way, but I will contest it as I will. Don't like it? tough.

With all due respect, you should worry less about what others do if it doesn't affect you.

It does affect me and mine. Your comment is proof enough of that myopia.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would imagine smoking something grown outside in fresh air, sunshine and natural fertlizers would be okay to smoke but I wouldn't trust anything grown in artificial environments. I think most of the legal stuff is all grown under lights with lots of chemical fertilizers.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Now that is a Tall Tale///////

edit on 6-1-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Urgh.... white supremists claiming to be Nazis..... dont these people realize there is a diffrence between being a white supremacist and a Nazi.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Well, to be fair, they are not claiming to be old-school German NAZIs, they are american neo-nazis.
edit on 7-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

So you can't name a single stoner who messed with anyone. Thankyou for confirming this by completely ignoring the post which asked that question, and instead continued with your "Reefer Madness" assessment of cannabis - while at the same time trying to lump it in with worse drugs such as Meth and Heroin when EVERY SCIENTIFIC PAPER EVER CREATED on the subject says that cannabis SHOULD NOT be compared to those two.

Thankyou SO much for doing our work for us in proving that you have completely succumbed to "Reefer Madness", that you haven't a clue what you are talking about and that you REFUSE to look at the scientific evidence PROVING you wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
I would imagine smoking something grown outside in fresh air, sunshine and natural fertlizers would be okay to smoke but I wouldn't trust anything grown in artificial environments. I think most of the legal stuff is all grown under lights with lots of chemical fertilizers.

Inside is fine as long as the plant is flushed for 2 weeks with just plain water before harvesting or all the nutrients don't drain out of the plant.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Your last line, take aware your right?? Sorry, but that 'right' exists in your mind only. It may be moving that way, but I will contest it as I will. Don't like it? tough.

When it's fully legalised worldwide, and none of the "Reefer Madness" that you say will happen actually occurs, will you admit you were wrong? Or will you thick-headedly plow on and continue to fly against scientific evidence and facts?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

i have no problem with people smoking but why is the democrats for it?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

i have no problem with people smoking but why is the democrats for it?

Lets not try to make the subject of Cannabis legalisation a partisan thing shall we? Can we please just have ONE subject on this website that is untainted by the political nonsense being spewed all over this website?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No it doesn't effect you or yours at all.
Btw do you drink you keep on skirting thd question.
I will take it you do seeing you keep on refusing to answer.
Makes you a huge hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Another post with no merit,go back to 1934 when the atty general said,by banning marijuana and legalizing liquor,it shows the government could care less about it's people,why do you liberals think nobody does any research?problem with you just because you see something you like,doesn't mean it's true or has any merit,but no use beating a dead horse,redneck type post,gotta love the bible belt

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

He drinks. I think it's pretty plainly obvious. He's basically admitted it several times.

He is a Grade A Hypocrite. Someone whose word is as trustworthy as a con-artist.

edit on 7/1/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

This guy needs to stop huffing glue and get on the Mary Jane Train.

I've seen documentaries about the Neos and they love their hardcore punk rock, the band members are probably so hammered even their red blood cells are tripping balls, or are lacking grey matter, or both. But it's all the Jews fault-damn those gas chamber avoiding non Aryan mud bloods.

I met a Neo Nazi once, his nickname was Stoney, I wonder how he got that moniker...

edit on 7-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ahhahahahah nazi's

so funny they will resort to trying to destroy an industry that is helping the economy of the USA
just because "jews" are running it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So you can't name a single stoner who messed with anyone. Thankyou for confirming this by completely ignoring the post which asked that question, and instead continued with your "Reefer Madness" assessment of cannabis - while at the same time trying to lump it in with worse drugs such as Meth and Heroin when EVERY SCIENTIFIC PAPER EVER CREATED on the subject says that cannabis SHOULD NOT be compared to those two.

Thankyou SO much for doing our work for us in proving that you have completely succumbed to "Reefer Madness", that you haven't a clue what you are talking about and that you REFUSE to look at the scientific evidence PROVING you wrong.

Your very welcome...

I never said pot was as bad as the rest. I know very well virtually every street and medical and Psycho-tropic is worse.

Very evident in rehab that that is the case. As far as stoners go. Empirical evidence should suffice. I'm not here to prove anything to you whatsoever. This is my view of it.

As I have posted earlier it's the cocktails, the mixed drugs that concern me. The overall acceptance of a growing drug culture. Merely because it isn't the 'worst' drug doesn't make it the acceptable in my books.

The very fact of arrests, loss of income to professional athletes, lifelong criminal records, the loss of ability to be bonded, banned- whether legalized or not- from numerous careers in transportation, defense, manufacturing....all that and more is sufficient evidence that stoners are stupid!

Obvious unless one is a stoner, apparently.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Take comfort in your label of me hypocrite. Your a stoner. I'm a hypocrite. Makes you feel good? Carry on.

Dilly, dilly....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

When it's fully legalised worldwide, and none of the "Reefer Madness" that you say will happen actually occurs, will you admit you were wrong? Or will you thick-headedly plow on and continue to fly against scientific evidence and facts?

Some things can't be changed. The momentum is definitely in your favor. I prefer me and mine not to use mind altering chemicals....yes, even if I occasionally have a glass of wine paired with a meal.

My view of it is by the time you have your idyllic world-wide legalization, other worse drugs will also be legal and accepted.

We will have a drug dominated society-of which pot will play a very minor role- and we will be screwed.

Well done. Well done.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Your above post makes my point. Sad really.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What is the topic again?

Here in the UK.

I know a Jew who grows and smokes weed. Damned Jew.

I know a small number of Muslims who grow/smoke it. Damned Muslims.

I know many more Christians who grow/smoke it. Damned Christians.

Not sure if i know any Nazis who do it. But. Damned Nazi's anyway.

At the end of the day. I don't give a damn who grows/smokes it. As long as those dirty bastards Monsanto are kept out of the process.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join