It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

So can I call you a drunk? I partake maybe once a week normally twice a month. Hardly a stoner.
Plus booze causes more harm.
I don't drink keep your booze filled body away from my kids.
See how that works?.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
=
The very fact of arrests, loss of income to professional athletes, lifelong criminal records, the loss of ability to be bonded, banned- whether legalized or not- from numerous careers in transportation, defense, manufacturing....all that and more is sufficient evidence that stoners are stupid!

Obvious unless one is a stoner, apparently.

If legalised, 90% of the issues you just raised GO AWAY. MOST of the crime associated with drugs is BECAUSE of it's illegality.

This has been proven time and time again by multiple different scientific agencies.

Apparently some people are too "stupid" to read the actual facts.

that stoners are stupid!

Tell that to Morgan Freeman, Shakespeare, Oliver Stone, Bryan Cranston, Conan O'Brien, Matt Damon, David Letterman, Tom Brokaw, Michael Bloomberg, George Clooney, Bill Gates, Bill Maher, George Soros, John Kerry, Clarence Thomas and Oprah Winfrey amongst MANY others whose names I only left out because it would take all night to type them. Go and tell THEM how "stupid" they are - while i'll be the fly on the wall watching you get nailed to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

So can I call you a drunk? I partake maybe once a week normally twice a month. Hardly a stoner.
Plus booze causes more harm.
I don't drink keep your booze filled body away from my kids.
See how that works?.

Yep. no problem with it, either....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

=
The very fact of arrests, loss of income to professional athletes, lifelong criminal records, the loss of ability to be bonded, banned- whether legalized or not- from numerous careers in transportation, defense, manufacturing....all that and more is sufficient evidence that stoners are stupid!

Obvious unless one is a stoner, apparently.

If legalised, 90% of the issues you just raised GO AWAY. MOST of the crime associated with drugs is BECAUSE of it's illegality.

This has been proven time and time again by multiple different scientific agencies.

Apparently some people are too "stupid" to read the actual facts.

that stoners are stupid!

Tell that to Morgan Freeman, Shakespeare, Oliver Stone, Bryan Cranston, Conan O'Brien, Matt Damon, David Letterman, Tom Brokaw, Michael Bloomberg, George Clooney, Bill Gates, Bill Maher, George Soros, John Kerry, Clarence Thomas and Oprah Winfrey amongst MANY others whose names I only left out because it would take all night to type them. Go and tell THEM how "stupid" they are - while i'll be the fly on the wall watching you get nailed to it.

I agree. The 'crime' of it goes away. The usage goes up. Now everyone who want to grow the stuff right up to Big Pharma has license to promote, invent more addictive, more expensive and flat out more dangerous drugs. It's happening as we speak.

We end up with users that couldn't care less about society, overall, just their personal indulgence under the guise of 'freedom'. We end up with a brand new vested interest in promoting 'scientific facts', demanding more acceptance of drugs all for more profit or convenience.

I stand with those that would envision a drug free society. One can argue that it is impossible and that may very well be true considering the condition of the Human Race.

I would slow that slide down. Even reverse it to some degree.

You have a problem with that? I couldn't care less....just saying.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

P.S. Merely because you have a control in your usage....so far...is no justification/argument for further legalization.

There are many who can handle limited use and maintain functional productivity. Drunks do it. Even Heroin and coke addicts.

The fact is hundreds are dying monthly. Those numbers are increasing. As is the profits.

It is a societal issue, not merely a personal freedom one. Apparently, that is lost to the majority of users, including you.

Prima Facie evidence that even minimal usage effects cognitive ability.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I agree. The 'crime' of it goes away. The usage goes up.

Once again, FACTS fly in the face of your argument. Many of the states and Countries that have fully legalised recreational cannabis actually saw a DROP in usage - particularly amongst the teenage population.

Now everyone who want to grow the stuff right up to Big Pharma has license to promote, invent more addictive, more expensive and flat out more dangerous drugs. It's happening as we speak.

Wrong again. Cannabis only became so "strong" because of it's illegality and the need to pack more "punch" into smaller amounts so as to aid in distribution. What we are seeing now is that companies are extracting the various different components that make up the cannabis plant, isolating them and testing them to see their effectiveness on various medical ailments.

We end up with users that couldn't care less about society, overall, just their personal indulgence under the guise of 'freedom'. We end up with a brand new vested interest in promoting 'scientific facts', demanding more acceptance of drugs all for more profit or convenience.

What a load of hogwash nonsense. Are you suggesting I dont "care about society overall"? How DARE you claim to know what I, and other cannabis smokers, think/say or do. That is the HEIGHT of ignorance.

I have a BIG problem with you calling all cannabis smokers "stupid" - THAT'S what I have a problem with. I note you deftly avoided answering how you would go and call all those highly intelligent and motivated people I listed as "stupid". I await your response to this with great enthusiasm.......

edit on 7/1/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The fact is hundreds are dying monthly. Those numbers are increasing. As is the profits.

NOBODY has EVER died from Cannabis usage alone in over TEN THOUSAND YEARS OF DOCUMENTED USAGE.

Take your hogwash nonsense elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I agree. The 'crime' of it goes away. The usage goes up.

Once again, FACTS fly in the face of your argument. Many of the states and Countries that have fully legalised recreational cannabis actually saw a DROP in usage - particularly amongst the teenage population.

Now everyone who want to grow the stuff right up to Big Pharma has license to promote, invent more addictive, more expensive and flat out more dangerous drugs. It's happening as we speak.

Wrong again. Cannabis only became so "strong" because of it's illegality and the need to pack more "punch" into smaller amounts so as to aid in distribution. What we are seeing now is that companies are extracting the various different components that make up the cannabis plant, isolating them and testing them to see their effectiveness on various medical ailments.

What a load of hogwash nonsense. Are you suggesting I dont "care about society overall"? How DARE you claim to know what I, and other cannabis smokers, think/say or do. That is the HEIGHT of ignorance.

I have a BIG problem with you calling all cannabis smokers "stupid" - THAT'S what I have a problem with. I note you deftly avoided answering how you would go and call all those highly intelligent and motivated people I listed as "stupid". I await your response to this with great enthusiasm.......

Bullsh*t on number one. I live in Washington St.-who now also have a vested interest via tax revenues- and I see it on a near daily basis.

So does every server in restaurants, bars etc. who can have their servers license revoked for serving anyone who is visibly, even questionably, under the influence of anything or any combination thereof.

Failure to see beyond personal choice and convenience can be named, accurately, as a stupidity. Be it mere ignorance or outright denial. If you prefer some other label, so be it.

It works for me. Of course, another doobie might ease the stress of that indignation.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

NOBODY has EVER died from Cannabis usage alone in over TEN THOUSAND YEARS OF DOCUMENTED USAGE.

So what??

I've never claimed otherwise. It's the combination of drugs that makes the difference. That is unarguable.

Now that I think of it, name any organization that ever even looked for a pot connection. I have personally seen stoners, now and right back in the late 60s and early 70s that were clearly FUBAR'd. Outright dangerous.

Even posting a comment that states '10,000 years of documented usage' is laughable. There hasn't been 10,000 years of documentation.

Unbelievable comment....more evidence.
edit on 7-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Those pesky facts.....

Teen Drug Use Drops Across the Country, Thanks to Legal Marijuana

Teen drug use has decreased in Colorado since marijuana was legalized for recreational use in 2014, according to a recently published national survey. The National Survey on Drug Use and Health reports that a little over 9 percent of Colorado teens between the ages of 12 and 17 used marijuana on a monthly basis from 2015 to 2016, a shockingly low number considering the drug’s newfound accessibility in recent years, as well as the availability of safer, state-certified marijuana and the variety of flavors, types, and consumption options enabled by a booming new market once reserved for criminals.

The previous edition of the same national survey revealed Colorado to boast the highest levels of teen marijuana use between the years of 2014 and 2015. The figure was commonly used by opponents of marijuana legalization, as a way to illustrate legal marijuana’s potentially devastating effects on adolescents as an abusive substance in itself, hindering brain development and cognition, as well as a gateway drug to even more dangerous narcotics. Interestingly enough, the survey now ranks Colorado as no. 7 in teen marijuana use, falling seven places in just one year.

That was literally the very first search result on Google. Feel free to Google it yourself and read through the millions of other results that say the same thing.

Amazing what happens when you actually do some research and stop relying on ones own biased opinion isn't it?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So what??

I've never claimed otherwise.

Ummm.....

The fact is hundreds are dying monthly. Those numbers are increasing.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The fact is booze kills more than weed. How trucker can demonise the plant while admitting he drinks astounds me.
If booze and weed were brought out now it would be the booze which is banned.
Each to there own in my book.
But he is in the minority on this topic his views mean #.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Those pesky facts.....

Teen Drug Use Drops Across the Country, Thanks to Legal Marijuana

Teen drug use has decreased in Colorado since marijuana was legalized for recreational use in 2014, according to a recently published national survey. The National Survey on Drug Use and Health reports that a little over 9 percent of Colorado teens between the ages of 12 and 17 used marijuana on a monthly basis from 2015 to 2016, a shockingly low number considering the drug’s newfound accessibility in recent years, as well as the availability of safer, state-certified marijuana and the variety of flavors, types, and consumption options enabled by a booming new market once reserved for criminals.

The previous edition of the same national survey revealed Colorado to boast the highest levels of teen marijuana use between the years of 2014 and 2015. The figure was commonly used by opponents of marijuana legalization, as a way to illustrate legal marijuana’s potentially devastating effects on adolescents as an abusive substance in itself, hindering brain development and cognition, as well as a gateway drug to even more dangerous narcotics. Interestingly enough, the survey now ranks Colorado as no. 7 in teen marijuana use, falling seven places in just one year.

That was literally the very first search result on Google. Feel free to Google it yourself and read through the millions of other results that say the same thing.

Amazing what happens when you actually do some research and stop relying on ones own biased opinion isn't it?

Bullsh#t. With utter certainty. Vested interest motivated. Even if it was surveyed, the responses are to a large percentile lies....as all surveys responses are. Just check out the political surveys and the different results.

The amusing part is your promoting these as facts. There's plenty of others that say otherwise, but it doesn't fit the overall agenda. Again, not unlike political agendas.

The only reason I bother with responding is the belief that a few on ATS are given pause by points ignored, not even mentioned and come to realize that every sword has two edges.

That the societal 'side' is far sharper....and dangerous.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Unfortunately, in my experience, there is no point arguing with hypocrites. They create their own fantasy world in their own heads and refuse to look at or consider anything that interferes with that fantasy.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

The fact is booze kills more than weed. How trucker can demonise the plant while admitting he drinks astounds me.
If booze and weed were brought out now it would be the booze which is banned.
Each to there own in my book.
But he is in the minority on this topic his views mean #.

Dilly, dilly

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

How very convenient for you. Now the proof is actually influenced by "vested interests" and "lies".

LOL. Just.......LOL.

Keep on shifting those goalposts mate, all you're doing is proving to everyone else everything I have said.

Tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a second (there is NO doubt, but I'll play the game for a minute to see where it goes) - PROVE what you say is true. Show me some EVIDENCE. I can, and in some cases have, already shown you evidence and facts, now it's time to show yours.

Put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How very convenient for you. Now the proof is actually influenced by "vested interests" and "lies".

LOL. Just.......LOL.

Keep on shifting those goalposts mate, all you're doing is proving to everyone else everything I have said.

Tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a second (there is NO doubt, but I'll play the game for a minute to see where it goes) - PROVE what you say is true. Show me some EVIDENCE. I can, and in some cases have, already shown you evidence and facts, now it's time to show yours.

Put up or shut up.

I will do neither. I'm well past the gullibility of buying links as 'facts'. One only finds the links that support one's position not the other side's.

My view are experience based, both working in a rehab and 67 years of good old fashion life experience.

That fact that you completely ignore the points I've made shows me your real intent...or perhaps vested interest. I care not which it is or whether you believe me. Your not the person I'm addressing, at all. That would be a waste of time and effort.

I've made my position clear, have given obvious points you and your ilk avoid and present the downsides, of which here are many, that you do not. Don't like it. Doobie up.....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So you're not going to show your evidence and proof, and continue to call my evidence and proof "vested interests" and "lies" and not even provide any evidence of what you say?

I call bovine manure. You won't post evidence because you can't find any.

Your "life experience" means nothing to me as it's clearly tainted by hypocrisy and an allergy to facts and evidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What I am surprised by is that there is not an uproar over this. The very same people who are wanting to push this, to make it illegal in the states that legalized it before, are the same ones that will cry out foul if the Federal government seeks to enforce something that is unpopular and claim states rights. So the question is where are all of those who are in favor of states rights, standing there proclaiming it time and time again, why are they all of the sudden so silent?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

There are downsides to anything we put in our bodies especially booze which does much more harm than weed to society.
But you booze don't you? and then have the gall to berate people for smoking weed.
You partake in a much more damaging drug than people who just smoke weed to the body and society.
You talk about mixing drugs? well mixing booze with drugs is much more dangerous than mixing weed with drugs but hey I would have thought you would have known that.

Oh and look a healthy person who has weed will not die any earlier the same can not be said with booze.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So again don't try and berate us for partaking in a much more safer drug of choice than your own.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join