It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You know some folk are sooo uptight they really need to chill and have a joint.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Profoundly....dumb their choice.

Fixed it for you

semantics

Perhaps, but context matters.
I think wearing socks and sandals is dumb, but hey, if they want to do it, then go for it.

The current administration under full republican control wants to counter a socks and sandals legalization that was absurd to begin with...because they believe in debunked information through years of research simply because they find it against their personal choice.

The plant in question is a tame drug (when compared to alcohol) but the fuddy duddys in the fed want to make sure you aren't allowed to choose as you so desire to partake or not. Its been shown its non addictive qualities, psychologically neutral to perhaps beneficial (case to case)...but hey, they find it dumb..therefore enforce removing states rights here because...why....why???

If find it almost amazing the associative-styled logic the doers seem restricted to.

A stoned society is a less safe one. Less productive. I say change your life, not the current chemical content of one's brain.

Choice, choice. Here's MY choice. I disagree.

As far as the semantics of state rights, goes, none is supplanted. Jurisdiction rules. If your in Washington St.- I am- don't bring your pot on Federal turf. Your ass will be grass.....

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

FYI. I'm anti-drugs of any form. Less, not more. Less popular. Less accepted. Not more. No compromise.

Thanks Dad, but I'll make my own decisions on my body....you can feel free to do what you want with yours.

No problem, son. Mess with me or mine in your stoned state? You'll be messing with my rights....

Name 1 "stoner" that's ever messed with anyone. Just 1. Being stoned doesn't make you violent, it makes you want to eat munchies, play video games, be creative, create art and music, admire the world around you and, of course, post on ATS - among MANY other peaceful and non-violent activities.

Thank you, however, for confirming, with your nonsense and falsities about "stoners", that you have completely succumbed to "Reefer Madness"

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Don't 'hate' any of 'em. I fear for the future of this society. This is but one of those fears.

A pox on ALL of them.

So here in the "Land of the Free", how many people is too many locked behind bars getting routinely humiliated / brutally oppressed / beaten / gang raped / shanked for years on end while being socialized into becoming hardcore criminals for bad habits / addictions / stuff that annoys you / bad personality traits / social deviance / etc??

A. 3,000,000
B. 5,000,000
C. 10,000,000
D. 50,000,000
E. 100,000,000

And have you ever been tested for being a psychopath / sociopath?

Did you kill lots of baby puppies and kittens as a child?

edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The reality is we are a cooperative society. We interact virtually non-stop. There is overlap between 'rights'. My right to a safer environment is also mine to promote.

What is unsafe about marijuana use?

No documented cases of overdose causing death (try saying that for alcohol or even caffeine).

Very rarely associated with violence, unless it's illegal drug dealers which legalization would weed out. (try saying that for alcohol).

But the funny thing is, concervatives are micromanaging our rights. Liberty my ass, if I want to smoke a joint, that does not concern you.

Your ignorance on what it does to people is what fuels your fear. Anyone who has divulged know it is much safer than any drug, including caffeine.

Edit: funny how concervatives are always blaming the rest of the country for huge government spending while they blow money on failing wars, whether it be on pot or countries abroad.

Hypocrisy at its finest. Hard for people so stuck in ideology, but those of us who don't claim one see it all the time.
edit on 6-1-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: DBCowboy
On the subject of pot, I think it should be legal to do what you want when you want as long as you are not infringing on the rights of others.

On the subject of Trump being a Nazi against pot and the jews?

That's beyond moronic.
didnt melania in an interview say he kept nazi books under the bed?

My local library is a Nazi hot spot then because it probably has a copy of "Mein Kampf".

Like I said, beyond moronic.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That's beyond moronic.

That wasn't the claim.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That's beyond moronic.

That wasn't the claim.

Oh bullcrap, it sure was implied in the OP.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If that is what you saw then that is on you.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

A stoned society is a less safe one. Less productive. I say change your life, not the current chemical content of one's brain.

That's your opinion.

For those of us who have smoked and held high profile jobs.... Well, your comment just seems silly.

Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? Sometimes being stressed and uptight can be as debilitating as anything. Notice more Americans are on anti depressants per capita than most developed countries.

Mental health is different for everyone.

And we're talking about something less harmful than caffeine. So if it doesn't hurt, why do you care?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Don't worry guys I'll keep smoking and defeat the nazis.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Choice, choice. Here's MY choice. I disagree.

As far as the semantics of state rights, goes, none is supplanted. Jurisdiction rules. If your in Washington St.- I am- don't bring your pot on Federal turf. Your ass will be grass.....

And what happened to the government shouldn't decide for the people?

I can't count how many times I've seen you slam liberals for wanting big government, yet here you are advocating billions spent a year between DEA, DOJ, prisons and taking away billions in revenue for states who have legalized.

What do you say to the states legalizing having less problems with real drugs? Using some of the revenues for schools and rehab programs for people with problems?

That's less taxes for you.

But let's not forget the truth. Many people who are to clingy to ideology want a country of like minded thinkers, not a free one. And that goes for the left as much as the right.

The real America is one of liberty, one of freedom of thought. So long as what you do doesn't hurt me, I don't care.

But in this case, what you advocate does hurt me and millions of Americans, whether it's lack of rights or paying taxes on laws passed to protect other industries like lumber and big pharma.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
And what happened to the government shouldn't decide for the people?

I can't count how many times I've seen you slam liberals for wanting big government, yet here you are advocating billions spent a year between DEA, DOJ, prisons and taking away billions in revenue for states who have legalized.

What do you say to the states legalizing having less problems with real drugs? Using some of the revenues for schools and rehab programs for people with problems?

And this is what happens when virtually all media is controlled by 6 megacorps, while for generations "Two Party's" collude as one with said media to push this distorted left/right binary mentality to solve all of 300+ MILLION peoples problems, while weaponizing the ideologies into groupthink supremacism (Nazi style BS).

Total hypocrisy shooting from every direction, total breakdown in compromise that benefits everybody, total corruption at every level of government, the "Group Psychopathy Effect" en masse, and millions of lives destroyed at home and abroad one way or another every year.

edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yanks are big enough and ugly enough to get stoned (legally or illegally) all-by-themselves - the law has, is and will continue to be ignored in this regard. No jews, no Trumps, no Sessions and most certainly no politically divisive racists will ever change this little factoid.

There are plenty who do not get stoned, as well. That includes English, Canadians....et al. Many who obey laws. Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

The rest? I suppose the signal example would be the professional athlete who loses 100s of thousands in pay to indulge. Profoundly....dumb.

Man you must really hate alcohol then. I mean hate with a passion. Do you protest in front of your local package store? Not go to any restaurant that serves the Devil's Drink?

You better or you are just a hypocrite spouting #e.

Don't 'hate' any of 'em. I fear for the future of this society. This is but one of those fears.

A pox on ALL of them.

There are plenty of oppressive governments with all kind of laws you'd like.

If you don't like freedom there are plenty of choices for you to go to.

Some of us want more freedom, or rather revert back to what the country was built on before it got micromanaged.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Government Propaganda posters from the 1930's

I would like to think that the human race has evolved since then.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's almost comedic to watch party diehards chase their tail until you realize it's making our country sick.

We've auctioned off the best parts of the country to the highest bidder.

God forbid we have the right to use cheaper safer options than big pharma's drugs with massive side effects.

God forbid we have the right to work a 8-12 hour day and choose to go home and unwind in a way that literally effects no one, not even ourselves in a negative manner.

God forbid we stop using tax dollars to fight a losing war, legalization actually decreases hard core drug use.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blender5L

The syringes! !!

lol talk about SERENITY NOW!

How I get invited to the WEIRD orgies?

Hate? lollers.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Lysergic's knuckles ran white with DESIRE!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What's even funnier is that these critics speak of public safety.

Politics and religion have killed way more people than a plant that makes people relaxed.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Funny but I;ve always viewed weed as one of those things that helps break down racial barriers.
Been my experience anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join