It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Tweet / Fox news feedback Loop -and the evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Wow. Did you misinterpret that post or what? Read it again.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: templar knight
Came across this article which clearly articulates the inspiration of Trump tweets - Fox news. In fairness this probably does not come as a surprise to ATSers but the evidence put in the article (15-20 pieces of evidence) is pretty compelling. It also explains some of the more unusual tweets e.g. Trumps tweet of the nuclear button was put out at 7:49, when the article was on Fox news at 7:39. I wanted to share this as:
** I like articles with evidence (I know statistically this could be co-incidence, very big co-incidence)
** Any ATS person with Fox news and twitter can corroborate this evidence (sorry I don't have either)

It does beg the question why he does not rely more heavily on the Intelligence Services rather than Fox news. Or actually this may be a really clever ploy knowing that he is commenting on twitter about things that are already in the public domain rather than giving away real secrets

Interesting article, and thank you for posting it.

I think it was clearfrom the first that he decided he did not trust the US Intelligence services. Shortly after he became president, he started making public statements denouncing them, accusing them of leaks.

He keeps saying he has better intelligence than they do, and he is reportedly uninterested in briefings (this report goes all the way back to his candidacy and has been noted in other situations. He's also unclear on protocol and security.

He sees Twitter as having all the advantages of television without the restraint of an editor or producer modifying his words (he's said something like that in the past.)

This also confirms that he's a television news junkie of sorts.

(BTW, love your Lego knight. I have a few minifigs.)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Were you being sarcastic? I see that sort of rationale being thrown around often when Trump does or says something dumb, "haw haw, those lefties are gonna have a cow!" when any rational person should be concerned when a president behaves like that.

Its no longer unusual for someone to go against their own best interests in order to strike against a group they disagree with or simply don't like.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Also important to note - Trump was, up until a year or so ago, a CEO of a corporation conducting affairs in the private sector and you know, being a private citizen. So, we are merely seeing what he has always been like - it's just now he's a politician with the nuke codes, bad hair, overweight, has paid lots of money for his wives and has Hannity on speed dial.

So, this has a few folks freaking out - not me, this is #in glorious - all of it. I'm stoked to be alive to witness all of this. I have NO CLUE what the USA will look like in 7 years so if the last 12 months is any indication there will be a lot more jobs and a lot less government regulation in the private sector - less government regulation, whilst maintaining ISO compliance, will drive corporate investment in the marketplace.

We are seeing this in the Oil & Gas sector already.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
It's done to trigger the lefties. Every dumbass thing he does is done exclusively to trigger the lefties.

Ummm...see...this just totally disproves the broad brush analogy often presented by those on the right...

Not...all...leftists are swilling the cool aid...here's one that...gets it...

(Sorry about that partial broad brush stroke there jtma508)

Your absolutely partly right...the whole Trump phenomena is designed to troll the establishment...so your partially right...

People on the left forget that Trump also savaged and laid to waste the entirety of the republican field during the election...
Trump trolls the right as hard as he does the left...albeit in a slightly different fashion...

This election and this past year have been so damned refreshing and freaking hilarious...that any future president will be hard put...nor will they have the chutzpah...to follow such an overwhelming...and...overarching platform...

You haven't seen anything yet...check back in two or three years...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: templar knight

Trump is under the mistaken impression that Fox News isn’t part of the ‘fake news’ consortium. Fox is just as bad as CNN on the other side.

Yeah what a pity.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Also important to note - Trump was, up until a year or so ago, a CEO of a corporation conducting affairs in the private sector and you know, being a private citizen. So, we are merely seeing what he has always been like - it's just now he's a politician with the nuke codes, bad hair, overweight, has paid lots of money for his wives and has Hannity on speed dial.

So, this has a few folks freaking out - not me, this is #in glorious - all of it. I'm stoked to be alive to witness all of this. I have NO CLUE what the USA will look like in 7 years so if the last 12 months is any indication there will be a lot more jobs and a lot less government regulation in the private sector - less government regulation, whilst maintaining ISO compliance, will drive corporate investment in the marketplace.

We are seeing this in the Oil & Gas sector already.

Ummm...absolutely my friend...

This has been one hilariously amazing ride thus far...I can hardly wait for the next seven years...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: underwerks
I've always wondered why the Trump supporters who constantly cry about the MSM have no problem supporting a president who watches hours of TV news every day..

Clearly he loves seeing himself on the TVs and hearing his own voice and reading twitter and commenting. So, in a way, he's created his own feedback-loop where he creates the drama, then goes and watches the drama unfold.

He's a god damn narcissistic genius.

Ummm...what they don't seem to get...is that Trump has simply created the largest possible reality drama show...and he's the host...

It's really the biggest spoof with teeth that was ever pulled...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The thing is, while you folks all think that 'lefties' are triggered... and some are, no question, most of us just laugh. Those of us that have been around long enough know a sad asshat when we see one. You want to see triggered? Go read the thread about Fire and Fury.

I'm not sure what to be triggered about...20 out of 20 things picked out of the book, I was like so what? As much sh@t as Trump has taken from everyone is this book really anything out of the norm for him...lol

Correction. Trump supporters were triggered by 20 things in chapter 1#.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: underwerks
I've always wondered why the Trump supporters who constantly cry about the MSM have no problem supporting a president who watches hours of TV news every day..

I saw on CNN that he watches up to 30 hours of news everyday.

Yup, and he drinks a 12 pack of diet coke and 14 BIG Macs a day.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The thing is, while you folks all think that 'lefties' are triggered... and some are, no question, most of us just laugh. Those of us that have been around long enough know a sad asshat when we see one. You want to see triggered? Go read the thread about Fire and Fury.

I'm not sure what to be triggered about...20 out of 20 things picked out of the book, I was like so what? As much sh@t as Trump has taken from everyone is this book really anything out of the norm for him...lol

Correction. Trump supporters were triggered by 20 things in chapter 1#.

The entire article is a result of 20 times the author was triggered by Trump tweeting. Trump tweets have a huge psychological impact on Trump haters. They obsessively research and analyze tweets. It's like Trump giving a cat a ball of yarn to play with.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: templar knight
Came across this article which clearly articulates the inspiration of Trump tweets - Fox news. In fairness this probably does not come as a surprise to ATSers but the evidence put in the article (15-20 pieces of evidence) is pretty compelling. It also explains some of the more unusual tweets e.g. Trumps tweet of the nuclear button was put out at 7:49, when the article was on Fox news at 7:39. I wanted to share this as:
** I like articles with evidence (I know statistically this could be co-incidence, very big co-incidence)
** Any ATS person with Fox news and twitter can corroborate this evidence (sorry I don't have either)

It does beg the question why he does not rely more heavily on the Intelligence Services rather than Fox news. Or actually this may be a really clever ploy knowing that he is commenting on twitter about things that are already in the public domain rather than giving away real secrets

Very sad, he puts FOX before our own Intel. I trust our Intel over FOX all day everyday. It just makes our country look bad.....just read an article, Trump is worse than Nixon. I have said that for months, also I have said for months, even Nixon had supporters till the end!

Why would he share his classified Intel briefings? Mentioning relevant stuff that the public domain is talking about might be more relevant

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: jtma508

Its no longer unusual for someone to go against their own best interests in order to strike against a group they disagree with or simply don't like.

Gotta love this! Like tax cuts right?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
wait i thought he was against the media? yet he allegedly gets most of his info from the media? its only fake news if its not fox news?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join