It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Tweet / Fox news feedback Loop -and the evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Came across this article which clearly articulates the inspiration of Trump tweets - Fox news. In fairness this probably does not come as a surprise to ATSers but the evidence put in the article (15-20 pieces of evidence) is pretty compelling. It also explains some of the more unusual tweets e.g. Trumps tweet of the nuclear button was put out at 7:49, when the article was on Fox news at 7:39. I wanted to share this as:
** I like articles with evidence (I know statistically this could be co-incidence, very big co-incidence)
** Any ATS person with Fox news and twitter can corroborate this evidence (sorry I don't have either)

It does beg the question why he does not rely more heavily on the Intelligence Services rather than Fox news. Or actually this may be a really clever ploy knowing that he is commenting on twitter about things that are already in the public domain rather than giving away real secrets

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: templar knight

It does beg the question why he does not rely more heavily on the Intelligence Services rather than Fox news.

Because they tell him things and Donald doesn't like being told things , it makes him look like he doesn't know stuff , Fox news is more impersonal so he can get his information that way without looking like he doesn't know something ... it's part of his disorder.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Trump is under the mistaken impression that Fox News isn’t part of the ‘fake news’ consortium. Fox is just as bad as CNN on the other side.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's done to trigger the lefties. Every dumbass thing he does is done exclusively to trigger the lefties.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It does beg the question why he does not rely more heavily on the Intelligence Services rather than Fox news.

Really ? Where ya been for the past 2 years. If you had been keeping up with US current events, that thought would be the LAST you would be thinking

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: templar knight
Came across this article which clearly articulates the inspiration of Trump tweets - Fox news. In fairness this probably does not come as a surprise to ATSers but the evidence put in the article (15-20 pieces of evidence) is pretty compelling. It also explains some of the more unusual tweets e.g. Trumps tweet of the nuclear button was put out at 7:49, when the article was on Fox news at 7:39. I wanted to share this as:
** I like articles with evidence (I know statistically this could be co-incidence, very big co-incidence)
** Any ATS person with Fox news and twitter can corroborate this evidence (sorry I don't have either)

It does beg the question why he does not rely more heavily on the Intelligence Services rather than Fox news. Or actually this may be a really clever ploy knowing that he is commenting on twitter about things that are already in the public domain rather than giving away real secrets

Very sad, he puts FOX before our own Intel. I trust our Intel over FOX all day everyday. It just makes our country look bad.....just read an article, Trump is worse than Nixon. I have said that for months, also I have said for months, even Nixon had supporters till the end!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've always wondered why the Trump supporters who constantly cry about the MSM have no problem supporting a president who watches hours of TV news every day..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Because they tell him things and Donald doesn't like being told things , it makes him look like he doesn't know stuff , Fox news is more impersonal so he can get his information that way without looking like he doesn't know something ... it's part of his disorder.

Speaking of disorders.....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Trump likes to watch Fox news. That might have something to do with it. But the idea that the President should refer to information gathered by the United States Intelligence Community to compose his tweets is absurd.

Worse than Trump's tweets is the revelation that Media Matters is hiring people to peer into Trump's twitter feed like a crystal ball.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is not good if the president is relying on just one msm source for news.

But overall, this isn't a big deal.

Wake me when they start giving him debate questions and such

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I've always wondered why the Trump supporters who constantly cry about the MSM have no problem supporting a president who watches hours of TV news every day..

I saw on CNN that he watches up to 30 hours of news everyday.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
It's done to trigger the lefties. Every dumbass thing he does is done exclusively to trigger the lefties.

And boy does it work...I can just see him snickering just before every send....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I saw on CNN that he watches up to 30 hours of news everyday.

I'd say it's closer to 48. Trump days are a lot longer than the ones us peons are used to.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The thing is, while you folks all think that 'lefties' are triggered... and some are, no question, most of us just laugh. Those of us that have been around long enough know a sad asshat when we see one. You want to see triggered? Go read the thread about Fire and Fury.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Good ol’ 17 dimensional chess.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Clearly he loves seeing himself on the TVs and hearing his own voice and reading twitter and commenting. So, in a way, he's created his own feedback-loop where he creates the drama, then goes and watches the drama unfold.

He's a god damn narcissistic genius.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He's just following in obama's footsteps...."I found out about it the same time other Americans did, by watching the news"

Aahhhhaahahaha!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The thing is, while you folks all think that 'lefties' are triggered... and some are, no question, most of us just laugh. Those of us that have been around long enough know a sad asshat when we see one. You want to see triggered? Go read the thread about Fire and Fury.

I'm not sure what to be triggered about...20 out of 20 things picked out of the book, I was like so what? As much sh@t as Trump has taken from everyone is this book really anything out of the norm for him...lol

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Haha, I love this logic, because you've asserted a circular reasoning that allows you to dismiss anything dumb he does as "trolling" or an joke that only you, and people who rationalize like you, are in on. No president deserves that sort of rabid blind loyalty.

I remember a lot Bush fans saying something pretty much identical.

"He's only acting like he's dumb and doesn't know words to make people underestimate him."

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Good ol’ 17 dimensional chess.

Ha!! Trump? He'd need a coach to make it through a game of checkers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join