It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head ruled a suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

IF .....Double barrel simultaneous discharge .... two entry wounds can still be done by the guy who wants to penetrate his head with top brass ...

Or

Automatic? Firing two shots instead of one? Or.... Or .... Or ...

It all depends on the circumstances and the place of the entry wounds, I suppose.

What was interesting in the movie: The Shooter, was the device used to mimic a suicide without leaving a trace of .. eh ... external participants forcing upon a person a premature involuntary termination.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You don’t have to have a hair trigger my AR-15 is the same and will often shoot two rounds with one trigger squeeze. Not saying this is not a possible conspiracy it’s just that so many people believe one shot to the head=death my brothers friend loaded one round in a pistol shot himself in the head and crawled around the apartment leaving a blood trail for quite some time. I imagined he wished he would of loaded two rounds, actually I imagine he was terrified and regretted the whole thing.... over a girl of course pshhh...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

He had to be sure he was dead. Whats the problem? If he only shot himself once in the head he wouldnt have been thorough with his execution suicide.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In Sierra Vista, Arizona in about '69 or '70 a former intelligence officer comitted suicide by shooting himself in the head with a pistol he brought back from Viet Nam. It was a broken GI 45 that was mounted on a board. He left it broken because of young children in and out of the house. The broken 45 was found in his hand. It was ruled a suicide.

Another Arizona suicide was the former police chief of a small town near the above instance. He moved to a larger town close to Phoenix. The official ruling was he parked his police vehicle on a train track and crawled into the back seat and went to sleep. He was a practicing Jew, so suicide was out...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This best sums up my thoughts on it.

From Mystery Men

Mr. Furious: [talking about Carmine the Bowler] Seems there was a little controversy there regarding your father's death.

The Bowler: Yes, the police said he fell down an elevator shaft. Onto some bullets.

The Blue Raja: You know, I've alwas suspected a bit of foul play there.

The Bowler: As have I.

'Nuff said.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Thanatos0042 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
An interesting little tidbit:

News coverage noted that there were widespread rumors on the Internet at the time that Webb had been killed as retribution for his 'Dark Alliance' series, published eight years before, but Webb's ex-wife Susan Bell told reporters that she believed Webb had committed suicide. "The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," she said. According to Bell, Webb had been unhappy for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper.

The man exposed drug dealing by the CIA, a much bigger story than Watergate. He should have been journalistic royalty. He should have had a Pulitzer and news organizations should have been lining up to hire him. Instead, no one wanted to touch him.

Just goes to show how much influence the CIA had on the media back then. And it's only gotten worse.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: grubblesnert
People who shoot through their mouth sometimes screw up if they are not directly aiming at the center of the roof of their mouth or back of the throat. Other times they # up because they grazed themselves instead on the first try. But nobody goes a second round once it enters that brain with anything higher than a .25 . Even if they survive, they are too #ed up to try again, and typically unconscious.

Do you have any personal experiences?

I've got another example.
Another .38 to the temple penetrating to the brain.
He survived the wound and was talking to me aprox. 15 minutes after
shooting himself.
"I f*ucked up" were his words.
I got the pistol out of his reach at that point.
He recoverd with loss of motor control to half his body.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

News coverage noted that there were widespread rumors on the Internet at the time that Webb had been killed as retribution for his 'Dark Alliance' series, published eight years before, but Webb's ex-wife Susan Bell told reporters that she believed Webb had committed suicide. "The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," she said. According to Bell, Webb had been unhappy for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper.

The man exposed drug dealing by the CIA, a much bigger story than Watergate. He should have been journalistic royalty. He should have had a Pulitzer and news organizations should have been lining up to hire him. Instead, no one wanted to touch him.

Just goes to show how much influence the CIA had on the media back then. And it's only gotten worse.

Yet, here we all are discussing the media on a day to day basis like it represents some kind of truth... Funny, too bad journalism has no integrity, I'm not even sure it ever has, it makes far more sense journalism was created to influence people on a certain train of thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Yet, here we all are discussing the media on a day to day basis like it represents some kind of truth... Funny, too bad journalism has no integrity, I'm not even sure it ever has, it makes far more sense journalism was created to influence people on a certain train of thought.

It was created to reinforce thoughts in specific audiences. For instance, The Times has been around for a century or two and was always aimed at wealthy people. It reported on the successes of Empire and the wonders of the colonies. It was simultaneously aligned with the dominant political ideology of the times. It's often been said that The Times was the voice of Downing Street (the UK's WH).

It's hard to find a media outlet that isn't aligned with some political and corporate ideology because they've always been that way. Some people have only just noticed hence the 'fake news' hysterics of the past two years.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Indeed, I would go even further to say many that are realising this put it down to Trump exposing it. Now that is some conundrum.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Indeed, I would go even further to say many that are realising this put it down to Trump exposing it. Now that is some conundrum.

Aye, Trump gets credit for many things. I still beam with relief that he discovered how complicated healthcare insurance can be. "Who knew?"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Aye, Trump gets credit for many things. I still beam with relief that he discovered how complicated healthcare insurance can be. "Who knew?"

Other than those living it and I would imagine not many do, I guess this is part of the problem, unless you walk a mile in anothers shoes you really have no idea what it's like.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: intrptr

It doesn't matter you can't shoot yourself twice in the head

Actually, you can.
journals.lww.com...
link.springer.com...

You left this part out.
"In the first case, an amateurishly modified 8-mm blank revolver firing 6.35-mm- (.25)-caliber ammunition was used; in the second case, a rifle firing 5.6-mm (.22)-caliber ammunition with a reduced charge was used. In both cases, low-energy transfer to brain tissue by the initial bullets was due to low bullet energy or due to the bullets' missing the brain or vital centers." journals.lww.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Has anyone found an autopsy report? not much specific info to be found, just general. I did read it was 2 shots to the face..if true I find it hard to believe suicide, hard to believe in any case.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: seasonal

I thought we were delving into the Clinton presidency and some of the "abnormalities".

I just never heard of someone committing suicide by shooting them self in the head twice! I just thought it was crazy to hear someone supposedly do that.

This may of already mentioned, (I've not yet read the entire thread) but wasn't it also two different calibers of bullet also? So not only did he shoot himself twice in the back of the head, he also used 2 different firearms?
I admit I may be wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
actually, seems suicide by multiple shots and firearms is possible.....

Multiple gunshot suicide.

This guy was crappy at killing himself, but he was determined to git'r'dun it seems.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My brother was killed with two gunshot wounds to his head and declared a suicide. Even though the guy who threatened his life the week before his death has confessed to several people he did it over the years, cops have failed to do anything about it. Is it because his Dad is high up in the government? He’s twisted and making it up? Or, was it an actual suicide? If this subject is something you have a passion for, feel free to get to the truth and uncover the lies— this case in particular effects more people than we know. Here’s a link to his autopsy. A current employee is absolutely puzzled.
www.muckrock.com...-190552
edit on 4-8-2018 by BornDetective because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join