It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head ruled a suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh wow! That's near here. Maybe I should shut up already?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I personally highly doubt the CIA would even use a gun to carry out a murder, which they wanted to look like suicide...

So much more effective ways to do it, which would be impossible to dispute, no matter how intensely it was investigated.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Small caliber cartridges are notoriously weak, and if incorrectly placed can leave a person alive. The first time 2pac survived two shot to the head, was from smaller rounds as well. But when we are talking rifles or center fire cartridges, thats going to be harder to sell.

Like a bolt action rifle as such. People survive .22's and .25's to the head annually, including LEO's.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: seasonal

I thought we were delving into the Clinton presidency and some of the "abnormalities".

I just never heard of someone committing suicide by shooting them self in the head twice! I just thought it was crazy to hear someone supposedly do that.

I personally knew someone who intentionally shot themself in the head two times with a .38 revolver.
He was arguing with his girlfriend on the phone so she got to her the whole thing.
He was that way, Type A, self centered yet in the end determined.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert
People who shoot through their mouth sometimes screw up if they are not directly aiming at the center of the roof of their mouth or back of the throat. Other times they # up because they grazed themselves instead on the first try. But nobody goes a second round once it enters that brain with anything higher than a .25 . Even if they survive, they are too #ed up to try again, and typically unconscious.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Arkanicide, anyone?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head ruled a suicide."

It doesn't matter you can't shoot yourself twice in the head, what matters is when its the CIA, your death will be ruled a suicide.

Little message in their for would be whistleblowers, ya thimk?

This is conditioning from watching movies.

People survive gun shot wounds to the head regularly, and sometimes it's when they tried to do it themselves.

You can miss the brain. Especially with those types that try to put the gun in their mouth.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

So there is a very small possibility that you can shoot yourself in the head twice. Case closed then eh? Nothing to see here, the CIA never ran drugs and they are such good guys they would never be involved in something like this right?

It reminds me of the paparazzi guy who was invited by princess Diana to to photograph her. He was found dead, locked himself in his car with the keys on the outside. Quite a feat that one. Also said to be suicide.

Or the British secret service agent who somehow sealed himself up in a suitcase and died of suffocation supposedly, also said to be suicide.

Or the case of Dr David Kelly....

Just strange suicide cases because there are no assassinations carried out by various state agencies ever... No move along nothing to see here folks.
edit on 27-12-2017 by surfer_soul because: Auto correct wrong again

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

For all I know the entire alphabet group agencies murdered the guy.

Don't care about that really. What I do care about is people that use the word "impossible" without doing research or having critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

He death came years after his articles on the CIA were published. It was several years late if they wanted to shut him up and kinda mindless if it was for revenge. Bear in mind, the all-powerful CIA and their alleged Nicaraguan business partners had the wherewithal to have anyone whacked pretty much anywhere on the planet. Drive-by, push under a car, unsolved home invasion etc. It's hard to understand why they'd go Bond villain and kill him in 2004 instead of '96 when he mattered.

His career was waning in 2004; he was close to bankruptcy and he was alone. These are fairly common factors in many male suicides.

On balance, it's more likely he committed suicide. Either way a sad tragedy.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Has it been declassified yet what happened to Zorgon?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If they had him whacked in 96 when he mattered as you put it, that would be a bit obvious wouldn’t it? It could have easily been revenge at a time in his life when suicide would look more likely. They hire hit men too, some less professional than others and events don’t always go quite as planned I’m sure.

The investigative journalist who leaked the Panama papers or was it the Paradise papers? Was killed after the fact too. By a car bomb in Malta if my memory serves me correctly. Perhaps sometimes they just want to send out a message?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You could be right and you make fair points. Personally, I would still expect message killings to come quite fast. Although we lack the information to be sure either way, I err towards the suicide verdict.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Fair enough, the two bullets to the head seems to much of stretch for me though. I find it odd that people have so readily jumped to the suicide conclusion just because there might be a remote chance it’s possible to shoot yourself in the head twice.

Also just because he was single and struggling to find work doesn’t mean he was depressed enough to take his own life. I for one would have attempted to take my own life multiple times in the past if that were the case.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

i'd question the suicide idea if he shot himself in the back 8 times.
:-)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

People survive gun shot wounds to the head regularly, and sometimes it's when they tried to do it themselves.

You can miss the brain. Especially with those types that try to put the gun in their mouth.

Its the movies that downplay gunshot trauma, lol.

Do you know the difference between a contact gunshot wound and "regular gun shot wound" (Whatever regular means)?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

"Found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head ruled a suicide." WOW! Because you ALL know that second suicide shot to the head is a total beotch to get off!!! HOLY MOLY!!!

This is technically possible. You have two hands. One gun in the left hand, the other in the right hand.

Pull the triggers simultaneously.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
when the man dont want to you know they killed someone, they say suicide!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

"Found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head ruled a suicide." WOW! Because you ALL know that second suicide shot to the head is a total beotch to get off!!! HOLY MOLY!!!

This is technically possible. You have two hands. One gun in the left hand, the other in the right hand.

Pull the triggers simultaneously.

Possible but we’re two guns found at the scene?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
who cares that it took two shots to kill him?
the whole way he died is suspicious enough to me

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join