It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens or extraterrestrials really exist what type of religion would they have

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It wouldn't be religion, it would be science. Unarius may be a good example. (hah)

It's an actual non profit organization that considers itself a science not a religion. It purports to advance "interdimensional science of life", based upon "fourth-dimensional" physics principles. They hold the belief that energy is everything. Also, Unarius continues to be active and has centers from the US(headquarters) to the UK and Nigeria.

. Reference

JELLO BIAFRA interviews the UFO cult UNARIUS
Interview with Uriel(1980–1993). Caution hour long.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I know of a group of aliens who put their time into tele-communicating to other planets in the cosmos, first by usually focusing on that planet through it's direction, aligning with it, and manifesting their feelings there

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Any aliens might not need religion if they didn’t experience any Fall from their true nature which is the metaphysical truth behind human religion.

They would be in-tune with their true nature as we are out of time with ours as a species, so we need religion.

Were so bad we can’t even benefit much from religion

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
thats an very outside the box question...
hmmm if we believe that they are indeed extaterrestrial beings and not something more fun, the their religion would be probally heavilly based in technology

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That depends on how you define religion.

If religion includes any sort of speculation or imaginings then hopefully they have done away with that.

Hopefully whatever it is, it is real.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Perhaps the radiant beings or radiant devas from Eastern religions, or radiant angels (European) were inspired by particular ET's or other-dimensional beings.

Steven Greer had some encounters recorded that looked like radiant beings of light - not quite humanoid but somewhat.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a theme like a bird that divert danger from the nest.it is necessary to put on blinkers more than a horse so as not to see the obvious in this www.youtube.com... sect you will do not get in no way without having them blue blood and genes

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I know of a group of aliens

Of course you do

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It would be very far from our definition of religion.

I can only imagine they'd adhere to universal natural laws, such that we have not yet fully comprehended and defined.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: dfnj2015

They believe in a Creator or "God". To suggest that they have a set of morals or religion we would recognize is daft though.

It's only daft if you don't believe in god.

If you believe in god then it is crucial that their set of morals is recognisable.

I don't follow.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Same. Though if there is a god, seems to have a preference, what with a beautiful world working in a harmony type way.
So maybe that's 'its morals' to have things be in its image

Anyway a set or morals that one must consciously abide to is what I don't follow, doesn't make sense. Just simply 'being' would be enough to abide to all of its laws

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They are the "angels" but from thier perspective religion would be m00t.

Most ET visitation appears to be drones or artificial biological in nature. We invented organized religion to keep us from going mad , to lay a foundation for society , to keep fear of death at bay. But sprituality is another thing , in some cases these beings of variety do have sprituality to them.

I believe in Christ and the message, but I am not religious.

Jesus may be alien , who knows. Religion is a double edge sword. I think ET would move on to greater and more practical concepts.
edit on 25-12-2017 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There are no religions. Only a Law. And that is the Law Of One.

My opinion of course.

edit on 25-12-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In truth if a God or a Supreme Architect exists than they would most likely have a direct line, in many notions we call this Supreme Architect by many names "Miracles, Accidents, Coincidence etc".

If they are far more advanced than us with thousands or millions of years ahead of us, no doubt they already figured most of it out and see our religions as primitive. In conclusion none of our religions truly matter in the grand scheme of things, as those we condoned to have been messengers from the stars always spoke of love as the Prime Directive.

Alas as you can see we humans don't play too well with the Prime Directive and most of us rather rip out the hearts of our enemies and bathe in their blood.....
edit on 25-12-2017 by WanderingMrM because: +information

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Some of the evolved extraterrestials believe in Dharma, according to Hinduism I believe.

-MM
edit on 25-12-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It seems higher intelligence has more to do with the ability of thinking abstractedly. We humans spend most of our thinking thought in a abstract world. Look around you, everything you see was first created with an abstract thought. What we think becomes real in so many ways that we just assume anything of thought is also real.

Religion has a lot to do with this in if we think it then it must be real, is this just a human trait, I think not for any other race to build would need the ability to abstractly think. I would think whatever they have as a religion would be based on life after death... outside of that who knows... they most likely don't even have a sense of morality as we see it in any way at all.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why would they not have the same God as us? after all we were made in His image?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm not sure the aliens would be Christians. That would be a tough one to have since Jesus walked the Earth. I imagine the aliens would have something like Taoism. I doubt they would have a religion that was base on Earth bound references. Taoism seems like the only religion I know that would travel well through space.

They would follow all the religions we follow as I would not be surprised if it was them that put this plague on us, to enslave us as idiotic drones. If so, it works so very well.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It looks like most think no religion, because they are imagining aliens would find us first and be more technologically advanced. I put my thoughts in thinking we would find them in a more primitive state. They could be like us and have multiple religions and some atheists, which from all we have observed has to be the only logical theory.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ABissell

No, it's not the "only logical theory". To you from your perspective maybe. But others have seen proof of "the other". One besides the grey and all that. One that I saw between life and death, sending me back.
I use god as catchpoint for something which per definition can't be describe without big holes in it, something we can't grasp that shows there is some managment behind "life".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join