It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens or extraterrestrials really exist what type of religion would they have

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe the same as us.

Revelation 4:7
7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Going by the thread's title question...

Whatever serves their best interests and nothing else.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
1 Peter 2:7
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”
Bethlehem Star 6-30-15

edit on 31-12-2017 by ManFromMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Yup. Since by all accounts they're trying to get into our pants, literally,
why shouldn't they say whatever it takes to do so?
edit on 4-1-2018 by East29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm not sure the aliens would be Christians. That would be a tough one to have since Jesus walked the Earth. I imagine the aliens would have something like Taoism. I doubt they would have a religion that was base on Earth bound references. Taoism seems like the only religion I know that would travel well through space.

It is a silly argument to ascribe alleged aliens (extra-terrestrials) with human religions. That takes them out of the intelligent category. Religions exist because humans are easily mentally-conditioned especially if the conditioning is done while the human is at an impressionable age. And contrary to your statement: "since Jesus walked the Earth." That's the speech of a conditioned mind for there is no irrefutable evidence that Jesus existed.

An intelligent mind has no need of religious beliefs. Aliens have always been considered being mentally superior to us so they would laugh at your opening statements.
==================
Think for yourself.
Reach your own conclusions.
Seek truth, wherever it may lead you.
Anecdotes are not evidence.
Hold no value higher than reason.
You cannot have a cult of individuals.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Lathroper because: To add signature

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Don't mistake religion for spirituality. All religions can be a way to God. The secret to your life here is this. "Life is the classroom, and Love is the lesson". How you treat you fellow humans is what brings you closer to a higher spiritual plane with God. Love the one you're with as the song goes. Don't fixate on what blend of religion gets you there.

FYI. Jesus walked on all planets with living beings to spread a loving and positive influence.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromMars
Maybe the same as us.

Revelation 4:7
7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

Creation is violent and precarious, so therefore, yes, the religion would be the same as us...that being, hope.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think 'aliens' are biological robots built by the Nephilim before the flood. Therefore they are programmed, they have no religion since they have no soul.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Watch this movie:

Alien Intrusion

<< 5  6  7   >>

join