It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the son of Christ or the second coming?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is that red dot supposed to be Trump's "3rd eye?" Or is it a target bullseye?

-dex

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump is just a man. A flawed man.

Not that any of us are perfect either.

The best any of us can ever hope for is a life with more happiness than sadness.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

Is that red dot supposed to be Trump's "3rd eye?" Or is it a target bullseye?

-dex

Not a bullseye!!!

That's the spot from which the mighty covfefe flows for the faithful to collect and use in their own personal shrine they have at home, as We offer a portable version; Suitable for gift giving to that special someone on that special day. Knee pads are extra. Gift wrapping is available!!

We are now offering for the Christmas Holidays a matching set of earrings and necklace in the shape of "triggers" an exact replica of an AK-47 trigger, both stylish and collectible.

Doin business the American way....believe me!!

edit on 22-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Uhhh I think it is far easier to explain this if you would have said maybe Trump as well as Obama and Hillary showing huge prophecy fulfillment.They all seem like YYYuuuuugghheee big egos and narscisstic kind of people.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Knee pads are extra.

I see what you did there.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
congrulations for making ats even more of an laughing stock

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This is closer to the truth

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Pope is just mad. hypocrite lives in walls .

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Right? I also do not see him opening the gates for the poor huddled masses to seek solace in one of the wealthiest city states on Earth. Top 5 for sure.

John Paul was the last real pope. These other guys are just political hacks in it for the $$$ .

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This only supports why we have SKUNK WORKS on ATS (not that I've not been her myself).

But NO, The Don is NOT the son of Christ, or God or anything other than the product of his Ma, and Pa.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

People have been getting a kick outta this - tyvm Vasa hahahah!!

I'm like "Did you know Trump is the Son of Christ? Like literally."

And every person squints their eyes and says "ummm whaaa?"

Then Im like "ya, duh his dad is Fred Christ Trump" then we lol for a bit. Such a gem!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Jesus did say the entire world would see him when he returned. With the media attention that Trump is getting, I could imagine that the entire world seen Trump win the election. Okay. This is a very curious thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So if I change my name to Christ and have a son then he will be second coming of Christ? Technically yes...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

My dad's middle name is Jesus. Maybe I am the second coming?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

So if I change my name to Christ and have a son then he will be second coming of Christ? Technically yes...

No. His dad didn't change his own name. He was named that from birth. So yours would not count.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This is closer to the truth

That is the same pope that wants to change the Lord's prayer. Maybe Trump is the second coming.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Jesus did say the entire world would see him when he returned. With the media attention that Trump is getting, I could imagine that the entire world seen Trump win the election. Okay. This is a very curious thing.

John 32:12-14

12 Ye, I say unto thee, if thou renders unto Caesar and she comes to you having cast her garments as Mary came to me, grab her by the pu**y and rejoice 13 For she will have opened herself to thy bidding 14 and will have wanted to be blessed by thy touch.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: 3daysgone

John 32:12-14

12 Ye, I say unto thee, if thou renders unto Caesar and she comes to you having cast her garments as Mary came to me, grab her by the pu**y and rejoice 13 For she will have opened herself to thy bidding 14 and will have wanted to be blessed by thy touch.

3daysgone 1:1

As you have heard from olden times, Liquesence isn't very bright.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Star and Flag for making a few liberal heads explode

And that, right there, is the "new" conservative platform in 2017. Not fiscal responsibility, not "traditional values", not smaller government...

Nope.

Conservative in 2017 = anti liberal.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
I just finished praying towards Mar-a-Lago. It felt good. I think , dare I say, it felt enlightening.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join