It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the son of Christ or the second coming?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sussy
Vasa Croe answered 4 times in the thread. What nonsence for ATS to consider this thread...

If it was placed in the Jokes Forum, I personally wouldn’t have even bothered replying to this ridiculousness...

But the decision to place it into the General Conspiracies Forum shows an intent to have a serious discussion...
& the seriousness of discussion is negated the instant you read the thread title.

I’m actually quite shocked this was even brought to ATS, especially by Vasa, who I actually consider intelligent.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

...your totalitarian ideology.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That is why i said what i said. I have seen him in the newest news. Talking serious stuff.This thread is bolloxs........

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You're not a Muslim? My apologies.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thank you!

This is exactly why I started coming here in the first place, just ideas, not political arguments!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You're not a Muslim? My apologies.

You know I am...
What you won’t be able to prove in any manner whatsoever is this silly idea that I have a “totalitarian ideology”.

That’s a pretty nasty accusation to make based solely on my Faith.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interesting speculation, Vasa!

This is the Skunk Works forum, so I'm unsure what anyone is getting worked up over

After all, I think one would be hard pressed to disprove the claim (or prove it, for that matter)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am kind of surprised this isn't a big part of many theories on Trump from both sides.

And I'm not sure many even know this.

Donalds fathers name was Fred Christ Trump.

Making Donald Trump the son of Christ or possible the second coming....

Which Christ are we talking about?

The bible mentions two Christs: Pro-Christ and Anti-Christ.

They are both "Christs".

But, the "Anti-Christ" comes before the second coming of the "Christ" himself.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What you won’t be able to prove in any manner whatsoever is this silly idea that I have a “totalitarian ideology”.

That’s a pretty nasty accusation to make based solely on my Faith.

I'm saying your ideology is totalitarian, not you. You just happen to be a believer in it. It's not meant to be personal.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trump is definitely the second coming of Christ

I mean, he's like Christ 2.0

Edit: Apparently many do see Trump as being better than Christ

Seems a bit wacky to me
edit on 21-12-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is Donald Trump the son of Christ or the second coming?

Surely there is an option 3

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. We have a Muslim family living down the road from us, and they are the furthest example of "totalitarian ideology" I could imagine. Red blooded Americans, great people and even better neighbors.

Of course there are extremists within any religion (or general group, for that matter) that practice a radical ideology. It doesn't matter what ideology we are looking at, some group of idiots are going to pervert its meaning and use that as a justification for violent acts. The thing is, if it wasn't religion, they'd simply find another way to "justify" their actions.

Are there radical followers of Islam who practice a "totalitarian ideology"? Of course. Just as there are radical Christians, Jews, Hindis, etc. who tout totalitarian ideologies.

That certainly doesn't mean we should "throw the baby out with the bathwater" though. If anything, targeting genuine members of any group will only push that group toward extremism. Look at the detrimental effect Waco and Ruby Ridge had on the US. I consider myself to be against large government and tyranny, but the likes of Tim McVeigh and those other clowns are in their own league of ridiculousness. Due to Clinton's targeting of the political right, lack of cooperation with the militia movement allowed extremism and violence to win, culminating in an attack on our federal government.

The Muslim community is a vital asset to the fight against extremism, and we alienate them at our own peril. Much as the militia movement is a vital asset in the fight against right-wing domestic terror, and the far left movements are important in the fight against left-wing domestic terrorism.
edit on 12/21/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

No.

He is a Son Of A Bitch.

not unless he was born from a dog he isnt. human females are not actual bitches. wrong species.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
human females are not actual bitches. wrong species.

I think there are lots of people that would be willing to debate you on that point.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm in the process of getting an LLC mfg. making Trump shrines. They are very tasteful and beautiful if I say so myself.
The prototypes have been created and the Chinese contacts for manufacturing are in contractual negotiations.

This is not a request for funds as a government grant is in process and we expect it to be granted.

We also have some private venture capital promised after the 1st of the year.

They will be made of a beautiful raku styled ceramic with appropriate devotional imagery attached.

We will also include a pair of foam rubber knee pads with every purchase.

Doin business the American way....Praise God!!

edit on 21-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know that was a sarcastic and anti-Trump message, but I gave you a star anyway. The wit and satire alone is worth it

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It is totalitarian. It aims to have total control of the spiritual, political, and social life of all human beings.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Trump is definitely the second coming of Christ

I mean, he's like Christ 2.0

Edit: Apparently many do see Trump as being better than Christ

Seems a bit wacky to me

Well, lets face it.

Trump likes young sexy women, even other people's wives he hits on, tries to take them "furniture shopping" as an excuse to attempt to get them to sleep with him.

While, Jesus Christs says,

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. -- KJV, Matthew 5:28

Jees, that 1st coming Jesus was really strict about relations with women, even "looking" at a woman to lust after her was prohibited.

If Trump is the 2nd coming, he's a complete reversal of the 1st coming guy.

Let's see, what Jesus says about money..well, you know...does it match The Donald's money view too?

edit on 21-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: olaru12

I know that was a sarcastic and anti-Trump message, but I gave you a star anyway. The wit and satire alone is worth it

Thanks, you are a rare breed...!! most conservatives wouldn't recognize wit and satire if it bit them in the covfefe.

Actually only semi satirical. I'm actually thinking of making a few as gag gifts. But I'm positive some members of cult45 will actually use them as a votive object just like some devoted Catholics make shrines to their patron saints.

To many on the Right, they have elevated trump to an almost God like persona. Some in this very thread...believe me.

edit on 21-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Are you serious?

Your devotion to Trump is scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join