It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions UFOs Aliens and Other Critters - An Insight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Alternative title:

Come out, come out, where ever you are . . .

Foreword.

I'm not widely read on UFOs, alien encounters and the paranormal for that matter, nor the latest theories on what they are or where they come from. The acronyms and jargon is beyond me, so I use plain language.

I'm not widely read on science either. Tangled string theories, metaphysics and so on just go over my head, way over my head.

But I do have some practical experience. I also have friends who help me understand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There is a "multi-dimensional" side to the UFO question that also seems to overlap the paranormal, the world of Nature Spirits and the afterlife. Personally I'm of the opinion that they all have something in common from a certain point of view and that is dimensions.

Dimensions is a word that one often hears in relation to the UFOs, paranormal and even the afterlife, but no one's been able to define the word for me in plain English. In another thread I thought this should be remedied in a practical fashions. So I did. Anyway I thought it might be of interest to ATS'ers if I put it together in a new thread of it's own.

Like most concepts, what I'm writing about here is from a certain point of view, however; as a way of navigation and interaction with the intangible; it works for me. To all the mathematicians out there; please be nice to me.

Intangible definition: unable to be touched; not having physical presence. I like that word because it's plain English and is from our physical point of view.

Infinite Closed Spaces. Or; how can multiple infinite worlds exist side by side?

To understand how infinity can exist in a closed space, we need a simple definition of the word dimensions. In the previous thread Alien Cloaking Technology - An Insight, it became necessary to define the word dimensions in terms ordinary people can understand, including myself. It may not be what the mathematics guys mean in their equations, but really; I'm not a mathematician.

A nine dimensional world?

Our three dimensional world.

X = Width.
Y = Height.
Z = Depth.

Let's add motion as the fourth dimension.

W = Motion.
X = Width.
Y = Height.
Z = Depth.

The next two dimensions are trickier to comprehend, but also deceptively simple. inside and outside.

I first learned this in a practical fashion quite some time ago. I'll relate the experience here and hopefully it will illustrate the inside and outside dimensions.

I poke about in places people are usually told not to go. Like some places on the so-called "astral". One of my first survival lessons was to get caught by one of the critters there; a big black "astral" worm that sometimes lives in disused chimneys. It swallowed me whole and I had to get out. The worm's mind was like being in a blank hologram or a simulation where nothing happened. Nothing there but me in an empty blackness.

The secret to getting out was to realize where one was; inside a mind - inside a closed space. Then one just stepped outside. A lot harder then it sounds. Perhaps one might suggest the difficulty is the inverse of the simplicity.

The secret here lays in what I have often called Relative Positioning in various posts here on ATS.

Now we will add the fifth and sixth dimensions

U = Inside.
V = Outside.
W = Motion.
X = Width.
Y = Height.
Z = Depth.

This brings us to closed spaces.

The worm is a simple creature, it has a simple mind. So let's define mind in it's most fundamental as a two dimensional thing - Inside and Outside.

Mind = Inside and Outside = A two dimensional closed space.

Now, a two dimensional closed space only has an inside and an outside and so, closed space is infinite. It is only when we add the three dimensions of width, height and depth that we impose size and the infinite becomes finite.

I know of three more dimensions, but they are not really tangible except in effects on spacial dimensions and are more metaphysical in understanding. To be frank, I'm still scratching my head over these last three.

R = Gravity (seems to be a relationship thing, something that holds a solar system or a galaxy together for instance.)
S = Consciousness (simple)
T = Undulation (seems something to do with wave-forms and phase. "Solid" or "relational relativity" perhaps)

I include these three dimensions here to make the nine dimensions that seem to make up the intangible worlds where we find all sorts of interesting things like UFOs.

Working with two dimensional space. Or Through the looking glass.

Mirrors and the surface of water are two examples of two dimensional structures. They are sometimes used occultly in magic to scry.

The surface of a pond or a mirror has two dimensions, width and height (XY). In a practical sense those two dimensions create in the magician a here and there. Here are two examples to illustrate what I mean: For Lewis Carroll's Alice to visit Wonderland she simply had to step through the two dimensional looking glass. Nature Spirits who flit across the surface of ponds nose down, bum up are looking into another place and not the muddy bottom of a pond.

Another example of two dimensional space is inside and outside (UV). In a practical sense these two dimensions define boundaries, the "me and you" of our perception of the world. In a sense one might define the word Being as a bubble of awareness. The bubble of awareness is formed by the two dimensions of inside outside (UV) with the addition of consciousness (S) which gives us an aware Being with a sense of self (UVS). Another perspective is the addition of the boundary (UV) to consciousness (S) separates undefined consciousness into Beings.

If we add to our Being the three dimensions of width, height and depth (XYZ) inside the boundary, our being acquires a self, a "me" rather then just a sense of "me".

Next we give our Being dimension W; motion. That is movement, but our Being needs other things to move in relation to. Our Being needs friends.

Presuming other Beings have become, they need to be able to find each other and form a relationship. Let's bring in dimension R, gravity. That could be called relativity.

So a human Being can be said to be a multidimensional Being having the nine dimensions RSTUVWXYZ. But we can only work consciously with some of those dimensions. That is our degree of perception. Whereas UFOs, "aliens", the afterlife, the paranormal and the world of Nature Spirits can be said to be of a slightly different dimensional configuration and they are simply more experienced at some things then we are.

I hope that I have been able to bring the concept of dimensions down to earth in a way that is understandable and practical. If we can understand multi-dimensional thinking then we can begin to navigate the intangible worlds. We can also understand the intangible better.

(Continued in next post)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
(Continued)

Now lets build a hypothetical cult.

We'll start with our two dimensional object of inside outside. A two dimensional closed space without length, width, or depth is an infinite closed space.

Now let's add a consciousness dimension. A charismatic fellow who proclaims he is THE God. This fellow believes he is everything.

Of himself, this fellow is just a single object. But as he preaches, he gains a following who believe him. In their belief the followers enter the preacher's closed space which has been furnished with ideas and concepts of how the world works with the preacher (God) as central. The central concept of importance is the concept of the preacher being everything, the preacher being ALL. Once believed, the followers have effectively trapped themselves in a closed space that is, for all intents and purposes infinite. Trapped within the mind of the preacher one might say. So far; this infinite closed space is primarily a two dimensional construct with one aspect; the one aspect being mental.

However the followers will invest feelings in this infinite closed space which will add a second aspect; emotion.

With the increase in followers the cult begins to build organization around the preacher and a hierarchical structure is formed within the closed space. With the addition of a building as a church, a very physical aspect appears. The cult has a presence within our world. The cult is now a mental/emotional/physical world.

From the inside the cult-world is everything, from the outside the cult-world is just an object. The cult-world will grow and grow and propagate and spread. It will feed and assert it's presence. Sound familiar?

Now let's take a far nicer example of a world. JR Tolkein's Lord of the Rings. A fantasy book that does a wonderful job of creating a fictional world. We read the book and feel all the sorrows and wonders as the story plays out. That is a world created in the mind of the author which is visited by people every year. The Lord of the Rings world is similar in principal to our cult. The difference is that when we finish the book we exit that world.

Some are a lot of fun like JR Tolkein's Lord of the Rings, others can be horror itself.

This brings us to the collective consciousnesses: the corporate minds, the religious minds, the democrats or republicans, ideologies in general. In a way, one can see them as closed spaces; as minds. From the inside they are everything, from the outside they are just objects. Simple really.

Let's also put this concept of dimensional awareness into practice, so I'll give a few more examples of dimensional awareness into application.

In various posts in other threads here on ATS, I sometimes use the terms the Language of Appearance and Relative Positioning. These two concepts are ways to interact multi-dimensionally.

The Language of Appearance is simply a language used where words don't exist. It is often said that the intangible world is full of tricksters, illusion and deception. That is an assumption of intent of the Beings we encounter. Maybe the intent is to scare people, and maybe there is a reason for it too. One that comes to mind is "Go away!". If we put aside our fear and think "why?" we can step back and go away and out of danger. That is an example of the Language of Appearance. If a Being appears as a classical god of Vedic appearance then we can associate the event with ancient India and the Vedas. That is conveying a lot of information through just appearance. So what if the Being is not necessarily of Vedic origin if what the Being is trying to show you is to do with Vedic history?

Relative Positioning is a way of psychic movement. Perhaps in the UFO world there is a technology for this, it wouldn't surprise me.

Self defense, combat and tactics.

Often people report that UFO or alien abductions have a surreal, disjointed from reality feeling to them along with a helplessness.

I cannot say for certain in all cases, however one way to understand this is as dimensional isolation and separation. Earlier in this post I used the example of being trapped within the mind of a worm. In combat it is an application of a two dimensional attack of isolation and separation. There are probably more technologically sophisticated ways to do this other then employing a worm with a big mouth.

In psychic self defense, combat and tactics, the ability to isolate yourself from a two dimensional attack by stepping outside is sometimes appropriate and the ability to isolate the opponent from his allies and separate him internally (dimensionally) can be effective. That is an example of basic martial arts taken to the psychic world.

The application of self defense, combat and tactics is a military, a martial arts, point of view. It depends on what you are trying to achieve. If it is dealing with the so-called Extra-terrestrial consciousnesses who seem to have little regard for manners and common decency, well, as humans we may need to learn how to face them on equal terms at least inter-dimensionally.

If we are dealing with what can be called the organized occult and religion, say to right some of the wrongs of the past, we need the ability to come and go freely bypassing the security. That's Relative Positioning. If our target is a temple, we need to know the target exists. We also need to know that the target has inside and an outside dimensions. Then it is a matter of simply stepping inside. what you meet inside the temple is another matter entirely and it may be hostile and dangerous. So you need good reason to breach a temple, one good reason is to free Nature Spirits that have been dimensionally imprisoned as a source of occult/spiritual power. The genie in a bottle is one simple example, the "science" of how to do that to a spirit is decidedly horrific so I won't go into details here. Suffice it to say it is an ancient art that is no longer practiced, though dimensionally trapped spirits are still to be found easily enough in the old temples.

A word on breaching military, defense contractors, secret off-world installations and similar things through Remote Viewing, DON'T. They generally have a psychic aspect that will be encountered. From a psychic on the payroll to a dedicated psychic defense. Really it is simply a matter of common decency, manners, etiquette and staying alive and sane. We don't go snooping in our neighbor's home when they are on holiday do we, same principal.

I'll also mention the fairy world, the world of Nature Beings. It's both frightening and wondrous, but the folk there are well aware of human nature, and the deeds of the magicians. Perhaps that is one reason why they sometimes approach individuals and not the other way around.

Anyway, I can waffle on, but I hope a few of the concepts of working with dimensions outlined in this thread can open a door or two for the thoughtful ATS reader.

edit on 21-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hominoids that are impervious to shotgun blasts and turn into balls of light that then blink out of visible existence.
Strange things are afoot.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The problem is if two people can't independently measure it or experience it, then it really doesn't exist. Imagination is very elusive and deceptive when in comes to our experiences.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

But to any individual person, it does exist. Why does an experience have to be experienced by more than one person to validate it? If you went for a hike in the woods on your own, does that make it invalid – "nope sir, you DIDN'T go for a walk in the woods"?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

When it comes to humanoids, I think of it being comparable to a tree falling in the woods, and no one around to hear it, would it still make a noise.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Hominoids that are impervious to shotgun blasts and turn into balls of light that then blink out of visible existence.

I used to go on night hikes with friends. One night, me and a friend walked to this small clearing in the woods near the Appalachian Trail. When we got to the clearing, these two bluish-green balls of light maybe twice the size of a softball appeared up above the trees and slowly floated down into the woods while slowly "pulsing" in brightness (no, they were very clearly NOT lightning bugs - wrong color and waaaay bigger). After floating around in the trees, they disappeared, and from where they disappeared, we heard bipedal footsteps walk towards the edge of the clearing from the woods. We seemed to have this odd but pleasant physical sensation for a short time, but nothing else really happened until we eventually left. As we started walking back the trail, something whistled at us real loud, as if to get our attention or call us back.

The balls of light in the woods thing is real. They're something intelligent.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Sorry Specimen, Zen(?) is too much for me to cope with. I can't make heads nor tails of them.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
could you tell more about that worm
also its not dimensional in the scientific definition, but on the alternate realities sense

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

You were not using the right ammunition. lol. more like they are projections or pure nergy with a image on top to hide their form of a ball.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interesting WTT... nicely done.

And as far as inter-dimensional hominids and shotguns, why would one blast at them willy-nilly? I understand being startled, tho. No wonder that some populations may have slipped into the "in-between."

I wonder if some predators hunt from such places? Seems better than a blind.

Maybe we do need inter-dimensional shotguns ... or at least, inter-dimensional etiquette and travel guides.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

How appropriate!

Everything in universe rotates. Motion, like change, is constant. You've given it the representation, 'W', which has wonderful, mystic properties in and of its own self.

W should be "double V"! The cry to action, "V, V", "Outside! Outside!" Implies movement and a return. W is also the 23rd letter of the alphabet which brings along the enigma of 23. 23 chromosomes per parent. 23 degree tilt of the earth to the sun causing the precession of the equinoxes which in turn gives rise to our collective stories of a shared social selves (heroes, religion, myths, past/future -another, "outside, outside", relation-, hopes, etc.). And all the other quirky 23s that are trying to draw our attention.

Motion also implies change over time. The point that moves gives rise to the notion of mathematics. The definitions of logic. From that point to this point, in time, it is what we label as science. Time is encoded in motion and the only way to describe motion.

Swing the arc, cut the chord, square the circle... all is motion! Thanks to universe for letting us see with new eyes the lowly 23rd letter of the alphabet: W.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

'day TEOTWAWKIAIFF,

Enthusuasm is good (smiley icon).

Everyone has probably seen this video but . . . .

That's four dimensions right there with motion. Just add inside and outside . . . .

Now that "tail" behind the sun and planets that the videographer put in for effect. Well, that gives a clue to "time".

Specimen is the the smart one who solves time in the dimensional equation.

In another thread Specimen's post here gives a neat visual depiction of time.

Here is a snipit from that post:

(snip) . . . . . Dimensions might as well just be our way of measuring polaroid picture of the universe and it inner workings an instances.

I wonder if that what's it like.

I really like that the video is a clip from the television show " Futurama". That's simply genius.

If one takes time as the trail left by a body in motion, as depicted in Specimen's intuitive addition of the Futurama video clip, one can understand time as a product of motion.

The past is where the planetary body was.

The present is where the planetary body is now.

The future is where the planetary body will be.

That gives mathematics to provide "time co-ordinates in dimensional space".

One should be able to at least view the events of the past and some of the future that is becoming inevitable.

This way of thinking suggests time is indeed linear.

Now if one thinks in terms of infinite closed spaces, and if say Buddhist thinking exists within an infinite closed space, then we can account for the bhuddist concept of an eternal now.

One of the practical perks of creating a closed space for a philosophy is that you can write your own rules and laws and they should work within that infinite closed space.

Perhaps bhuddist thinking humanity is simply trapped like ants in an infinite closed space where karma and reincarnation are rules of a "game" . . . . .

(Apologies people, I'm a diehard materialist)

edit on 21-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spell checker keeps changing "infinite" to "intimate"

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

'day Baddogma

I wonder if some predators hunt from such places? Seems better than a blind.

Everyone has to eat . . .

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

'day humanoidlord

could you tell more about that worm

Well that was an experience from when I was interested in looking into the paranormal, hauntings and stuff.

I was looking into problems for a family and was looking for objects that might have something bad attached.

Basically, I just looked into the chimney and everything went black in a psychic sense along with a distinct feeling of being trapped, panic and "ohh crap!".

Once I worked out the knack of inside outside, I could see the black shadow up the chimney and the mouth where the fireplace was.

The fireplace was disused, so it follows that since no one was using the chimney, the worm made it a home. There are astral(??) energy flows through houses that go up chimneys like in Feng Shui practices. Those flows probably carry things for the worm to eat into the worm's mouth as it flows up the chimney.

I understand there is a lot of folklore about how to properly look after a chimney and fireplace in the home. Neglect of following the folktale's advice would probably be one reason why the worm moved in.

The worm wasn't the cause of the trouble in the house by the way, the worm was just there.

I found the worm partly by being stupid and partly as a lesson. A non-human friend wanted me to learn about the "black astral worm". Letting me be eaten, or putting me into the position of having to fight my way out of a situation is one of her ways of teaching me.

also its not dimensional in the scientific definition, but on the alternate realities sense

Hmmm, maybe. . . .

If I stand back and physically look at a car traveling on the road, I can see for myself that the car is six dimensional.

Length, width, height can be measured.

The car is in motion.

The car has an inside and an outside.

That's six dimensions.

One can play with these spacial dimensions in lots of ways. A Möbius strip and a klien's bottle are two examples of two dimensional objects that come to mind.

That's based in reality and (thankfully) I don't need a scientist to tell me "it is so".

"Alternative Realities", well, this is just my perspective; but I don't think that realities, dimensions and timelines actually exist as alternative actualities as is popularly thought.

I would simply say that one can have as many two dimensional closed spaces as you want to. I know, and can perceive for myself that I have a perceptual inside and an outside.

"Me" and "You" are an example of two closed spaces existing side by side.

I did think (briefly) of putting this thread in the philosophy and metaphysics forum, but that idea had a playfully evil intention which was to poke some fun at the metaphysicians.

So I put my "fun" aside and put this in the grey area forum out of politeness.

But, for me at least, I can use this spacial dimensional model to navigate and interact with the intangible "world". It just works.

edit on 21-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity. the usual suspects

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just as an additional thought to my rely to humanoidlord above in regards to the concept of parallel timelines and the future.

If we look at things in terms of time being a product of motion. We can perceive the past as linear and a single timeline.

If we look at the future as existing as potential, we can then percieve multiple potential futures extending forwards as alternative timelines.

A lot would be simple outcomes of choices and a cascade effect. But let's not forget the people who are working in groups to create a vision of the future. Working together they would create a far stronger potential future. Those stronger potential futures might be what one could call paralell timelines.

So it stands to reason that a there would be major and minor timelines created by groups and some timelines would be more powerful then others.

So if one were to project oneself along a potential timeline, one would experience that potential reality. One would know.

So if one were able to work in time, it may be a case of reading the past, and navigating between and experiencing multiple futures.

Just my thinking here . . . .

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hello Human. Dimensions is a point of perspective to describe existing objects in the universe.
1 Dimension is a dot, a concept with a starting point From here, we would require another dot to define an object further.
So what we know is 1 dimension is the premise of an something without enough information.

2D is when multiple dots, That can line up together to form a flat object(S). Such as in video games.

3D is also described in video games, as having depth, through shaders, varying levels of light and shapes generate the illusion of a solid object.

The key focus point here is that all of these are simple observations. 1D 2D and 3D are not physical places, nor are they alternate realities. They are simply just ideas of how we explain an object in space time.

For instance, even a 1D dot is still 2D as well as 3D. The pixels that make up that 1 dot are still a solid object in some method of study. Even if it isn't theortically a solid object it is still a true solid object in the sense that it exists has depths of length ect.

A dot on your screen is still a peice of your monitor, you draw on paper the paper is still a 3D object. This is where the understanding of Dimensions get misunderstood without Alternate universes or states of existence.

If there are other dimensions then they all combine together into what the universe is.

4D could be anything you want that fits outside of the 1 2 3 D explainations, anything at this point is hypothetical but it can be argued that 4D is motion, such as Time or rather the passage of time.

When you move a 3D object, the dimension you are viewing it in is in 4D because you are no longer just looking at a hypothetical 3D object, you are experiencing physics, the forces of the universe.

Therefore 4D can be described as viewing an object through Time, as it moves Time moves along with it.

Any Dimension above that is just a bunch of hypothetical nonsense. Because these are all just concepts about describing the universe to begin with, i'm sure someone out there has made up their own ideas of what the *other* dimensions are.

Some will say that 5D is just energy.
The state of existence taking on an observable form that may or may not be observable through normal means. Another dimension could be mistaken for an alternate reality, when people imagine this state of energy being some other alternate existence somehow seperate from our own but connected by thin *veil*.

It isn't another dimension, that is an alternate universe because its not tangible in this one. So its very common for people to confuse the differences.

It's just an easier buzzword to get people to understanding that somehow relating 1 2 and 3D to an unfathomable alternate universe because people can't wrap their heads around how the two are vastly different. Even really well versed and educated peoples of science mix the two up or simply state them the same way so that the common folk that see * alternate dimensions* in comic books, TV shows or movies can relate to the idea of something other than *what is normal to us*

Aliens from another dimension, a literal other dimension would not be from an alternate existence and would quite simply exist in a state that is beyond time. Something truely 5th Dimensional would be an entity that would defy our known laws of physics because its abilities would seemingly break them.
Such as teleporting, rapid shapeshifting, altering the flow of time, and defying entropy such as walking through walls/ immunity to physical objects, immunity to known energy weaponry, bordering on the line of being labeled a ghost or poltergeist.

Does not mean that such a being is somehow simultaneously existing in some other parallel earth. It just means this higher dimensional being isn't effected by Time.

If you want to be literal as to what we are, we are not 3D beings, we are the combination of 1 2 3 4 and 5D. 1 a point 2 A basic idea 3 molding a shape 4 setting it in motion 5 energy and other forces existing within it and beyond 6D anything and everything else we simply do not understand through observation.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

'day AnuTyr

Hello Human

You have me at a disadvantage, and your what exactly?

The concept of dimensions outlined here in this thread is a practical way to navigate the intangible that works for me. It is simple enough that people can take the basics and learn for themselves and maybe they will open a door to some really interesting experiences and people.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

ohhh where?
i want to see one

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

i aint an fan of stuff like astral travel, could it have been some kind of shadow people?
hmmm i dont think thats how dimensions work

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join