It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions UFOs Aliens and Other Critters - An Insight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

. . . .yuppa knows a few things.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

dont let the false prophets fool you, while yuppa may seem like an higly spiritual individual, i have seen myself the "skeletons in his closet", in sum, he believes that an old menber of this very forum (ASTR0) was telling the truth when he told his bizzare tale of black triangles, ancient A.Is, breakaway civilizations and a bunch of other insanity, mostly based in the works of joseph farrel and an mockumentary called "the orion conspiracy"
this insane tale can be found by searching ASTR0's username in the searchbox

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Now, now, be nice humanoidlord. I know about the "A" thread.

Might be just me, but if one goes psychically snooping into the "A material", one gets attacked in certain places and in other places there is just "blank".

The Black Triangles, I have never physically seen myself, but from the accounts of others there is something in that subject. Bypass (not look into) the earthly military secrets and one begins to attract the attention of something else, one also begins to encounter "greys" or whatever it/they are behind that "mask".

Encountering "security" tends to suggest "bingo!"

The secret of humanity's origin is like that. The afterlife world of the so-called dead is very much a civilisation in itself as far as I can see. I like to call them postmortem civilisation over the afterlife or heavenly realms. I have reasons for choosing the term postmortem civilisation.

If one goes snooping on the the origin of humanity, the higher-ups in a certain postmortem civilisation tend to get pissed off. The last time I went looking to understand humanity's origin the people there appeared to have their hands tied by rope and to have their mouths gagged with cloth. In Language of Appearance that says "we are not allowed to speak". I've also been "treated" to the idea of mouths sewn shut, there is a very medieval side to certain postmortem civilisations.

However there other ways to circumnavigate secrets like that. And that is to simply go ask the neighbors.

I'm waffling on again and I only wanted to correct a typo by edit. So back to the subject at hand.

The Artificial Intelligence "artifact" ALLICE was one of the parts of the "A material" that got me into a lot of trouble. There are at least a few secrets in that narrative that are not what they seem.

On ATS, yuppa often describes a certain future that is also alluded to in the "A material". I've seen that future too. The northern hemisphere of earth turned to white ash, the southern hemisphere poisoned. Not far away either. There are less unpleasant alternatives to that future though.

There are at least a few mysteries in that thread. Getting past the chaff and flak is very challenging. An interesting hunting ground.

edit on 25-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and ended up talking about the origin of humanity

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

i am sorry but no
its all bs
that guy just did an fun scifi story so he could exit ats in peace

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Spammers and bad manners . . . . .groan.

Anyway, if you've read this far, and are wondering about the so called secret of humanity's origin suggested in a post above:

If one goes snooping on the the origin of humanity, the higher-ups in a certain postmortem civilisation tend to get pissed off. The last time I went looking to understand humanity's origin the people there appeared to have their hands tied by rope and to have their mouths gagged with cloth. In Language of Appearance that says "we are not allowed to speak". I've also been "treated" to the idea of mouths sewn shut, there is a very medieval side to certain postmortem civilisations.

However there other ways to circumnavigate secrets like that. And that is to simply go ask the neighbors.

The next part if the answer to that is here: in a post in another thread

I really suggest you read that post and understand mitosis and meiosis as it relates to Nature Beings.

The neighbors simply say that human spirits are the same as everyone else in how they reproduce.

To be clear, I am talking about the long-term so-called spirit side of human existence and not the short term physical existence of seventy or so years of life.

So, some premises for your consideration. My own views follow in brackets.

* A human spirit has an ancestral hierachy as does a Nature Being. (Incarnation is traceable)

* There are more then one hierachy of human spirits. (The twelve tribes of Israel comes to mind as an example in folk lore.)

From my own occult investigations:

* Individuals can incarnate from the point of division as a new physical human child.

* Individuals can incarnate repeatedly. (think: royal families, dynasties, religions, tribes, and so on.)

* The individual postmortem civilisations are the individual hierarchies. (the so-called "soul" is probably the hierachy. So too the so-called "spiritual guides" are hierachial ancestors)

* The postmortum civilisations are competitive. (To control incarnation is the key to controlling this world and the postmortum world of humanity.)

* The postmortum civilisations are full of non incarnating dead people who have been dead so long they have forgotten what it is like to be alive. The atrification of compassion for the living.

I'll leave it at that, think about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

that guy just did an fun scifi story so he could exit ats in peace

Honestly, one can simply log out and not return.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Be great if all this was true.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Infinite closed spaces include the egregors.

Egregors are collective consciousness, for instance the religions and corporations.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

Source: Wikipedia

Once one learns to step outside the egregors (closed spaces) and see them for what they are (things), one begins to learn for one's self.

Relative positioning is how to get out of closed spaces.

Six dimensional awareness is how to navigate outside and between closed spaces.

The Language of Appearance helps to understand and communicate with potential new friends one meets out there.

Once your free, once you understand, there is a whole interactive new world of worlds out there full of wonders, dangers, new things, new Beings and much more.

This and more is in my posting history scattered through ATS.

It just works, is deceptively simple and if anyone asks, I'll do my best to explain in plain English without the esoteric metaphysical jargon of the philosophies that keep one anchored inside the infinate closed spaces.

edit on 27-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and accuracy

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
My life is # right now and has been for a long time, I found my brother died in August and trying to get over that and support my parents especially my 76 year old mother is ill with Multiple Sclerosis and I'm typing here in a unfinished flat with a stupid partner who made me lose my house and not only that I have asked the god's, angels and even aliens and also my brother to help me as I'm surrounded by negativity all around my life ?.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
to my senses...the type of acrobatics and maneuvers that UFOs engage in are more like the motions/movements of aquatic sea-ocean life than the physically limited aircraft performance we are limited to in our physical dimension (ecosphere)

truly... the 7 mile deep ocean provides a different 'dimension' for sealife to operate in....than we as surface dwellers are limited to... sure we can balloon or propel ourselves in the atmosphere (sky) but are still ground based creatures, our mental make-up is conditioned to where are feet are standing and the approx. 6 foot 'comfort bubble' which surrounds us.

different Dimensional creatures surround us all the time & in just about every nook-&-cranny of this planet

the visible spectrum of light (& the rainbow of colors) is our Dimension... other worlds that are nestled right next to our world 'see' in the ultra-violet/infra-red/x-ray dimensions that can & do exist along side of our reality

shadow-people, elves, the numerous Folklore entities All co-exist just out of our reach but leave tell-tale evidences of their being 'there'

I think the definition of Different Dimension needs to be re-hashed from what's in the Thread so-far....imho

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Well, I agree with you St Udio.

The marine side, I find it as if the marine existed first and the other elementals are an extension. No appologies to the ancient Greeks, Plato?

Simply put, I find the concept of dimensions as is popular rather undefined myself and the mathematics of quantums and tangled strings beyond me. So I just went back to scratch and defined it in practical terms that work for me to work with the intangible.

It's sorta Nature Being point of view rather then intellectual.

So how would you approach working out a practical and navigable dimensional map St Udio?

edit on 28-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added last sentence

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Whatsthisthen did you not see my post above ?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The problem is if two people can't independently measure it or experience it, then it really doesn't exist.

Keep on thinking outside that box, Bud...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Infinite closed spaces include the egregors.

Egregors are collective consciousness, for instance the religions and corporations.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

Source: Wikipedia

Once one learns to step outside the egregors (closed spaces) and see them for what they are (things), one begins to learn for one's self.

Relative positioning is how to get out of closed spaces.

Six dimensional awareness is how to navigate outside and between closed spaces.

The Language of Appearance helps to understand and communicate with potential new friends one meets out there.

Once your free, once you understand, there is a whole interactive new world of worlds out there full of wonders, dangers, new things, new Beings and much more.

This and more is in my posting history scattered through ATS.

It just works, is deceptively simple and if anyone asks, I'll do my best to explain in plain English without the esoteric metaphysical jargon of the philosophies that keep one anchored inside the infinate closed spaces.

Wish you answer my post ?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes, I read your post.

There is nothing I can personally do about that, life is full of crap I know.

edit on 28-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So how to you do what you do ?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

That was the purpose of this thread and one prior.

It's all there.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So how do you view to learn how to practice Astral Travel ? and if its true then the Paranormal is a mind field but you can't just switch it on like some sort of electrical equipment and to be honest with you I have experienced 3 different Paranormal events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join