It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions UFOs Aliens and Other Critters - An Insight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

I don't astral travel, as in leave my body, so I don't know how to do that.

the Paranormal is a mind field but you can't just switch it on like some sort of electrical equipment and to be honest with you I have experienced 3 different Paranormal events.

Yeah, one can't switch off the family dog or the wife and kids either. No difference to my thinking be it a deceased person, a Nature Spirit, ET(?) or a ordinary flesh and blood person. To me they are all the same. I can't tell the difference between a dead person and a living person except one has a physical body.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

So you have a gift.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

One might call it that, I wouldn't.

Had to work daily for nearly a decade day and night learning what I know.

Years of that was in conflict with the "unseen powers that be" (so-called good guys) after I told them "no more" and to "f-off" literally. Turned my back on them and made some new friends.

Honestly, not a gift.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm intrigued tell me more...little by little.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No, I'm not interested in tmyself.

Bye

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

No, I'm not interested in tmyself.

Bye

So why the hell did you start this topic....you are a charlatan.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

...little by little.

Creepy

afterthought

It is not about the person who began the thread, it is about giving people a different view that may be helpful in their own search for understanding.

You should be a little more polite.

Now if your asking for help and pissed off, tough luck. I am not going to help you.

But I'll give you a tip.

Your six ghosties cause you your trouble, they've been there since you were twelve. Not a babe amongst them, they all died old and earthbound.

On your left shoulder is a black twelve spoked "wheel". Like an old wagon wheel from the cowboy films.

The old crones come with that black wheel. They have no relation to you whatsoever.

You also have a white twelve spoked wheel. There is a young lady with that white wheel. She died at the age of thirty. She is your sibling of your hierarchy. (Not a sibling in the earthly sense. Even if she was an earthly (short term while alive) sibling, the link is deeper, actual and eternal.

The wheels are "karmic".

The black wheel is the crone's "karma" that keeps them earthbound, NOT yours, nor your sister's.

The white wheel is your, and your sister's karma.

SHE is the only reason I'm bothering to write this, because she asked nicely and politely out of her own fear for you with those crones hanging about.

You know what the wheel is, so fix it yourself. I have given you what you need to know and that is you now know you have a loving sister and a long term future together that is more then this physical world.

The old crones I suggest you should dump, they bring you nothing but trouble. Just turn your back on them and walk away.

edit on 30-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry for being rude I was tired and drunk.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

...little by little.

Creepy

afterthought

It is not about the person who began the thread, it is about giving people a different view that may be helpful in their own search for understanding.

You should be a little more polite.

Now if your asking for help and pissed off, tough luck. I am not going to help you.

But I'll give you a tip.

Your six ghosties cause you your trouble, they've been there since you were twelve. Not a babe amongst them, they all died old and earthbound.

On your left shoulder is a black twelve spoked "wheel". Like an old wagon wheel from the cowboy films.

The old crones come with that black wheel. They have no relation to you whatsoever.

You also have a white twelve spoked wheel. There is a young lady with that white wheel. She died at the age of thirty. She is your sibling of your hierarchy. (Not a sibling in the earthly sense. Even if she was an earthly (short term while alive) sibling, the link is deeper, actual and eternal.

The wheels are "karmic".

The black wheel is the crone's "karma" that keeps them earthbound, NOT yours, nor your sister's.

The white wheel is your, and your sister's karma.

SHE is the only reason I'm bothering to write this, because she asked nicely and politely out of her own fear for you with those crones hanging about.

You know what the wheel is, so fix it yourself. I have given you what you need to know and that is you now know you have a loving sister and a long term future together that is more then this physical world.

The old crones I suggest you should dump, they bring you nothing but trouble. Just turn your back on them and walk away.

Once again accept my apologies and your post above was thought provoking and beautiful written.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No probs.

Things should begin to look up for you anyway.

The young lady is a nice girl and she is not far from you in the "paranormal world".

I can't guarantee anything, but the old crones (ghosts or whatevers) should disappear/fade away soon enough.

Just remember that there is a nice girl crying and worrying about you and watching.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Remember the bugs bunny cartoons where the devil was a little guy on the left shoulder and an angel sat on the right shoulder,? In the cartoons it was the two whispering in the ears. Good guy vs bad guy. As silly as that sounds there is something in it.

The old crones are not devils, yet they are like the bad one on the left shoulder. They are just earthbound with no way out to anything better. Their problem. Ignore them.

Focus on the nice girl that is looking out for you, she will help you find a way forward. That is all you have to do.

I wish you and your young lady well.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Remember the bugs bunny cartoons where the devil was a little guy on the left shoulder and an angel sat on the right shoulder,? In the cartoons it was the two whispering in the ears. Good guy vs bad guy. As silly as that sounds there is something in it.

The old crones are not devils, yet they are like the bad one on the left shoulder. They are just earthbound with no way out to anything better. Their problem. Ignore them.

Focus on the nice girl that is looking out for you, she will help you find a way forward. That is all you have to do.

I wish you and your young lady well.

Once again thank you and look forward to more posts by you and I wish you a happy New Year and have a Gin or 2

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi! I wanted to thank you for very interesting and thought provoking threads. I´ve been on a path of stepping outside, as you call it, for several years and your description about it is great. Especially that inside and outside can be considered as different dimensions. Who are inside experiences this (religion, ideology etc) as infinite everyhthing, but from outside it looks like closed object. It has made some things clearer for me, to look at it like that.
I´ve been calling this procsess as learning to see in the dark or getting free of illusions. It´s a long process, exiting but can be lonly too. Fortunately I have some companions who experience similar development.

I once was inside New Age egregor and it took some years to step outside. But it´s satisfying. To see better.

I don´t know can you describe it (or want to do it) but I would like to understand how you see these things you describe (other realities, beings, even information about other forum members). I understand this is somehow inborn ability but also years long training? But can you describe the method (for example - do you intentionally go to some other state of mind, imagine something... what ever it is, or you just see things)?

My basic means of getting information, hints and more awareness has been dreams and analythical research. I´ve always wanted to learn more about other realities and beings but unfortunately I can´t travel and see them directly. Do you think it can be learned?

One of my problem is that I might be too cautious. Because I don´t know is there real danger if I try to go and investigate something that seems to be hidden, or am I just too scared. And I don´t mean to investigate someone elses secrets, but few black spots from my own existance and past. I´ve experiences very real attacs from something invisible and this makes me more cautios. But also makes me wonder what can be so important that I can´t reach it?

Example - I´ve got many good hints to research different things from my dreams, but if I try to get information about my own life (life long blocage and one very strange friendship I once had), I can´t. I once had a lucid dream where I decided to ask directly - why am I bloced (I used different word but don´t want to be too specific). I saw my father (who is passed), so I walked to him and asked direct question. We had intense eye contact that became tunnel-like effect. He seemed to be starteled that I asked this. He hesitated but finally said that he gives me a little hint. A book - headline and page number, and said that I would find hints there. Next thing - we were in our kichen and father was sleeping by the table. I realised that our memories were wiped out, both of us. I couldn´t remember the book title anymore and woke up.
So, after this I actually gave up trying to practice lucid dreaming, because it seems that whenever I try to get information about certain personal things, I encounter block, or wall. To the point where I know that my memory has been wiped. I just don´t understand what´s the big deal?
I´m telling this because maybe you can suggest something - if you encounter block like this, is there any point trying to continue and get some information that I can work with? Is it dangerous, pointless or is there some means to move forward? I liked your idea, that if someone is not allowd to talk, go and ask neighbours
. But I don´t have ability to travel around like that.

But in general, it´s just great to read thoughts and conclusions from people who have stepped outside. It´s brilliant idea to see outside and inside as dimensions. I think I understand some people better now, if I think that we exist in different dimensions. In a way, at least.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Amandla

'day Amandla

Nice to know you got something out of it.

I don´t know can you describe it (or want to do it) but I would like to understand how you see these things you describe (other realities, beings, even information about other forum members). I understand this is somehow inborn ability but also years long training? But can you describe the method (for example - do you intentionally go to some other state of mind, imagine something... what ever it is, or you just see things)?

Just look between two thoughts.

How do you get from thought A to thought B to thought C?

In what do thoughts exist?

One could call it the void.

That's where one sees things and interacts.

Just my home grown way.

My basic means of getting information, hints and more awareness has been dreams and analythical research. I´ve always wanted to learn more about other realities and beings but unfortunately I can´t travel and see them directly. Do you think it can be learned?

Dreams are good, research is fine. Learned? I don't know.

One consideration is that it often seems to be a case of the "outside" interacting with the inside.

One of my problem is that I might be too cautious. Because I don´t know is there real danger if I try to go and investigate something that seems to be hidden, or am I just too scared. And I don´t mean to investigate someone elses secrets, but few black spots from my own existance and past. I´ve experiences very real attacs from something invisible and this makes me more cautios. But also makes me wonder what can be so important that I can´t reach it?

Example - I´ve got many good hints to research different things from my dreams, but if I try to get information about my own life (life long blocage and one very strange friendship I once had), I can´t. I once had a lucid dream where I decided to ask directly - why am I bloced (I used different word but don´t want to be too specific). I saw my father (who is passed), so I walked to him and asked direct question. We had intense eye contact that became tunnel-like effect. He seemed to be starteled that I asked this. He hesitated but finally said that he gives me a little hint. A book - headline and page number, and said that I would find hints there. Next thing - we were in our kichen and father was sleeping by the table. I realised that our memories were wiped out, both of us. I couldn´t remember the book title anymore and woke up.

So, after this I actually gave up trying to practice lucid dreaming, because it seems that whenever I try to get information about certain personal things, I encounter block, or wall. To the point where I know that my memory has been wiped. I just don´t understand what´s the big deal?
I´m telling this because maybe you can suggest something - if you encounter block like this, is there any point trying to continue and get some information that I can work with? Is it dangerous, pointless or is there some means to move forward? I liked your idea, that if someone is not allowd to talk, go and ask neighbours
. But I don´t have ability to travel around like that.

Yep, I get that too, the blockage that inhibits investigating oneself.

I have friends out there who help me but they are very careful not to influence my direction. It is as if they look at me a growing thing and want to know what I will become without interference. They are nice that way.

"Asking the neighbors" can still get you in a lot of strife and it can be "very expensive". But I do that for a non personal reason.

"wiped memories"? I dunno, for myself, the further out I go the less impact the event has memory wise.

One thing that comes to mind now is that I have heard it said that life memories are stored in the aetheric body. So it stands to reason that if we are asleep and out of our physical body, those memories are stored somewhere else which we don't have access to.

But in general, it´s just great to read thoughts and conclusions from people who have stepped outside. It´s brilliant idea to see outside and inside as dimensions. I think I understand some people better now, if I think that we exist in different dimensions. In a way, at least.

Look at my profile for threads created. Click the little green 'man' icon below the "stars posts and flags" box in the side column of the post. The thread on "self" . . .

Just keep in mind that what is important is to play with concepts in the void. Toss it about and have fun. Others close to you may join in the game.

I'm not a study person, I don't learn in that sense. But if I play with a concept then intuition can kick in., and if I am quick enough, I can catch those intuitions. Do that often enough and potential friends out there might take an interest in what your doing. Then learning becomes interactive and the "void" becomes an interface with out there.

I've been at it for some time and is second nature now in my waking consciousness.

It is all there, and so close one can reach out and touch it, but I get the feeling it is to an extent what's out there taking an interest in us. Empathy helps me a lot.

edit on 4-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you! I´m glad you share your views and experiences, it gives fresh view points for others too. At least for me.

I´m more of a researcher type. I like to discover connections and information, realise things I didn´t see before and so on. It has playful element too. But I think my problem was in the past, when I tried to meditate and "travel" with my mind, that I tried too hard to concentrate and it never worked well. Now I have understood that I should do opposite. Not concentrate, but observe, relax and approach more playfully.

It´s interesting how observing thoughts may lead to discovering other realities through the void between them. I remember having this awareness in my early teen years, kind of. Not like you describe, but I think I had potential, because I discovered that if I pay attention I can think two thoughts simultanously. Problem might be that I got caught in New Age where I hoped to get answers and development I never got.

Also, I haven´t thought about it, that maybe the reason I get good stuff from my dreams about many things but not myself might be because in dream state I just don´t have access to personal information. It might be like that. Though sometimes it seems like some things are deliberately hidden.

But there are certainly several aspects in my dreams that you describe. I seem to have friends in dream realm who sometimes protect or teach something. Language of appearence, as you call it, sounds also very familiar and I often use it to interprete and understand my dream stories and adventures.

I looked at your other threads, they are full of interesting and good perspectives. I have to take time and read them more fully though.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Amandla

That is really nice and thanks, it is always nice to know that other people can get somewhere new from what I've written and experienced. Makes it worthwhile. (big smile)

playfullness is I think anyway, of the utmost importance. Especially with the Nature Being. They have a sometimes a embarrassingly wonderful sense of humour.

The "wood-nymphs" as I call some of these Beings who appear to me as nude human girls with three pairs of dragonfly wings, got to know me perhaps a little too well and when I once carelessly admired one of their butts (I am human and male), thereafter they adopted a slughtly bent forward three quarter rear view that gave prominence to their "behind".

They were poking fun at me and have taken great amusement at my embarrassment ever since.

Though this morning I was feeling " down" and she appeared in front of me very close. Her pose was facing me slightly bent forward with arms outstretched to her sides and behind as if to keep her balance. A very stereotypical fairy pose from children's books. Of course her "boobs" were quite pronounced and suspiciously larger then before.

I couldn't help but laugh. She cheered me up.

As I write this, she is perhaps 4 or 5 meters from me, looking at me from a side on view with her arms across her now modest chest.

It is said in the Arthurian legends that Merlin fell in love with Nimue the Lady of the Lake who taught him his magic. I can't help but understand Merlin's feelings, they are such sweethearts.

One must learn to laugh at oneself methinks when dealing with fairies. The younger ones are very impetuous and playfull.

The new age is an odd thing, it seems to have a feeling of a book, old knowledge that is not new at all.

But then again, some of the egregors out there do provide somewhere safe for people. Egregors seem to have their cultivated gardens.

It´s interesting how observing thoughts may lead to discovering other realities through the void between them. I remember having this awareness in my early teen years, kind of. Not like you describe, but I think I had potential, because I discovered that if I pay attention I can think two thoughts simultanously. Problem might be that I got caught in New Age where I hoped to get answers and development I never got.

Sounds like you got it. Observing thoughts is a talent. With practice one will sense a distinctness and recognise the origin. Like recognising a voice,

Yeah, I have noticed the new age traps people.

You probably have everything you need right there with you including friends. Just have to get comphy with it.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wonder if you could help with any info of 2 so called Paranormal events I experienced many moons ago and also I keep basic as I struggle with words on a keyboard compared to speaking in person.

The first experience was in July, 1988 it was a grey summers evening. I witnessed an orange sphere in the sky. Me and my friend saw this orange sphere in the sky and after a minute or so it shot up at an amazing pace and disappeared we both looked at each other in amazement as we could not comprehend what we saw nut then suddenly I just said bye and ran for the bus and the next day at school we didn't even talk about and even one of the national papers their was a report of people reporting orange balls in the sky. But looking back now it could have been the Oz Factor effect which I have read about since as just before we saw the unexplained object I remember walking down the street and everything around us seemed vague as no cars, people or birds singing as it was a main road with a school and lots of houses yet I felt detached for a monet alongside side a sort of heavy atmosphere and also depression.

I wonder if you or anyone would like to comment on it and I post my second experience soon.
edit on 6-1-2018 by 808Funk because: added bits

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Dunno, PM me, no guarantees. Paranormal is often difficult to work out.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just posted it above but if you want another copy to your pm then let me know

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Fairies seem to be hilarious
I think I´ve had dream encounters of these playful beings with funny sense of humour.

If I think about other beings who possibly live near us but are invisible to most of us, it always gets me thinking about things like - how do they live their everyday lives, what do they do? If they have ability to play with their appearence, how do they look like in their natural form? (If they are like male and female humans with small differences, then we must be closely related as spicies.) How long could be their life span? What kind of different personalities they have? And so on.

I´ve read a lot of encounters with ET or other beings who usually seem to be not from our visible world and I usually always want to learn about their experience as living beings, their relationships and things like that. To me it´s more interesting than knowing how their technology works. Because I think that social aspects of beings and groups show their level of development much more than technlogy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join