It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cloaking Technology - an insight.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Macro and micro, push an pull, Yin an Yang, the universe is just clock work. I'm not to good with the math, but motion an time would be numero 4. What would be door number five, possiblities and or probabilities, six, seven, eight? I've seen one concept of ten dimensions, where as when it reaches ten, it goes back to a single point, one dimension.

Time as number 4? Maybe. However if one wants to do something practical with time, say view the past, how one approaches the mechanics would be important.

If one looks at our world as four dimensional with motion as a dimenion. Picture where the the solar system was yesterday, the day before, and so one in that video. Like frames in a motion picture. Now picture a movie that spans the solar system's motion from today back a billion years.

Each of those frames is like a memory that contains everything that happened in that moment.

The sun, the earth, the people; history.

It is just a personal point of view, but if one considers motion as the label for the fourth dimension rather then the word "time", then we can use "time" as the sum of an object in motion. The past.

We can then project the solar system's position tomorrow. We can then call that the future. One could consider the future to be in the realm of potential.

Where the solar system is now, is the present.

This is a way of looking at things, but it is practical, it gives us a metaphysical(?) target to, at least, read the past. To read history.

I've often wondered how the "spirit" world can work synchronicity, predict and so on. I also wonder how "aliens" et al can know so much about us.

One way to study your target is to view your target's history, your target's motion through "time". Gather enough information in that regard and one can predict the future. Especially when it comes to humans.

Tactics; the the art of successful relative motion towards an outcome.

Quarks, ahh physics is not my strong point, but the practical is fun.

I wonder if quarks could be what one could call The Sea of Chaos? It's a place one can occultly "visit". Sort of a sea that has no order.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added last sentence

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Nether is it mine, lol.

The Sea/Ocean/Waters, space being the final frontier, a vast sea of nothing but particles and astronauts practice in water. Is it all relative?

Funny thing about water is the amount of esoteric or symbolic emphasis that can go behind. Love, character, flexibility, it just becomes to fluid that it can come in one wave. Zoroastrian and it practices, supposedly involve both fire and water, and both might as be just as in-depth an illuminating as the other.

Maybe to the ufo phenomen, were just tadpoles or fish in a pond, or aquaurim of space an time in our small place in the universe. We probably only get noticed by thrashing around, jumping throw the surface, or brighten up in the darkest, deepest part of the sea.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I've heard it said that interstellar space is occultly speaking a marine environment. The astral(?) critters there feel like that too. The occultist's and philosophopher's arangement of the elementals as the four; earth, water, fire and air doesn't ring quite true for me.

If the universe is fundamentally an elemental water environment, the earth elemental can be considered an extension into something relatively new.

One thing I have noticed is that the schools of esoteric knowledge are a double edged sword. While they may give us a "world" to explore in relative safety, schools of esoteric knowledge also keep one from breaking new ground.

What your saying about fire and water;

When the Water of Time meet Cosmic Fire; a star is kindled.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Huh contradictory little buggers are they not, we use cloaks for the most part to sometimes hide our self's. There quite obviously doing it wrong.

I know in the past cloaks were just something that you put on when you go out into the rain. But now a days, everybody is cloaking themselves, to hide themselves, even in the online world of many wordiness. Words upon words, of words, and some of them even have meaning...OK more then a few actually. It would be an almost totally alien concept, to cloak oneself as a means to show oneself.

But! Then again. It just depends on what kind of cloaks your talking about, and what there uses are? For instance, some wear cloaks, and underneath there cloaks they have daggers, a type of cloak and dagger sort of thing, for humans it is a procedure, they are creatures of habit after all. But that does not mean that habit is not shared among the greater cosmos.

I don't know man, I think there is way to much noise here already, its like a kaleidoscope a rainbow of constant screaming children, don't think we need more chatter by introducing beings from different realms and dimensions as well, things would be more annoying then it already is.

But ya! Some use cloaks to hide themselves, and others use cloaks to be seen. When in Rome, you know, do as the Romans do. Maybe there motto is, when on Earth, do as the Earthlings do. I thought everybody on this planet said "Hello there" by blowing up things, especially things that go boom and make flashy sparks, or fly, like rockets and such, is that not the proper greeting custom?

Ah.
Maybe a breakdown in communication? Or maybe there is a ban imposed on anything higher then close orbit, ah who knows, one can speculate and postulate, but generally its always late in understanding. Anything late generally implies well, a time lapse, a breakdown in communication. You know, dimensional miscalculations and such.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I've heard it said that interstellar space is occultly speaking a marine environment. The astral(?) critters there feel like that too. The occultist's and philosophopher's arangement of the elementals as the four; earth, water, fire and air doesn't ring quite true for me.

If the universe is fundamentally an elemental water environment, the earth elemental can be considered an extension into something relatively new.

One thing I have noticed is that the schools of esoteric knowledge are a double edged sword. While they may give us a "world" to explore in relative safety, schools of esoteric knowledge also keep one from breaking new ground.

What your saying about fire and water;

When the Water of Time meet Cosmic Fire; a star is kindled.

I know what you mean man, the different schools of thought can be very stuck in their ways, but maybe it is to be expected. They can be so rugged, it almost meant to be taken apart, only to repeat itself..:@

However I do find them some what entertaining, if not puzzling. In Japanese culture, The Oni, are said to be orgish creatures or spirits, where the meaning behind the name is to conceal or be hidden. They have the very same characteristics of the Arabic djinn in their depictions. Now this could be that they both cultures took inspirations from an earlier proto form, maybe the results of certain conditions and probabilities, or maybe they both saw the same thing.

Fluid more like it, there is no up an down in space, and the Navy might as well go hand an hand with space research too due to both environmental conditions. And that not including any cosmic mega structures that look like plant roots or nerve cells, and what those structures are building up to.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Excellent ! You have a great mind... What you have posed definitely has me thinking.

It reminds me of a garment cloak, hoodie or veil... they have a connection toward your cloaking idea. When worn by the wearer... if I see it on a person, i am intrigued. My eyes naturally try to see more, to see what is underneath. The cover up automatically insinuates that the truth is hiding behind this fabric garment, a mystery to be solved...

Also "Hidden in plain sight" comes to mind after reading your thread.

leolady

edit on 17-12-2017 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

'day galadofwarthethird.

you can only see us when we're cloaked implies making the invisible visible. A different view to what we're accustomed to.

Thes principal applies to non-physical Beings and technology. Not just "aliens" but also the Nature Beings and also what one could call the afterlife. That's the concept I'm explaining in this thread. A non human centric point of view.

I don't know man, I think there is way to much noise here already, its like a kaleidoscope a rainbow of constant screaming children, don't think we need more chatter by introducing beings from different realms and dimensions as well, things would be more annoying then it already is.

One can say that humanity shares this world with a lot more then man can see. The other point of view is that humanity has become the neighbor from hell since the industrial revolution began. Now, with the technological revolution taking place humanity is wreaking the neighborhood for everyone.

So basically, since the first abomb went off, the neighbors are getting a tad concerned.

One way to mend the relationship with the neighbors is to introduce the idea that a bridge can be built between humans and what is hidden from view.

So, in these pages, we're exploring and building a way of building that bridge.

There does not have to be the secrecy of centralised disclosure. "Disclosure" can be decentralised and non hierachial and maybe people can meet the neighbors themserlves if they can just understand a few things and meet on mutual terms.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Hi leolady.

Making the invisible visible . . . .

Yep it's all there all around us and closer then everyone thinks.

From observation; both sides are wary. People are frightened of the unknown and the unknown is wary of human nature.

Your right there leolady, a lot is hidden in plain sight. Just hidden by preconceptions and prejudices.

I'm happy your getting inspiration from this thread.

edit

There is so much out there to explore, so much more the we ever dreamed of, but much of it is outside of the philosophies. Especially our modern ones of the last few thousand years.

Hamlet got it right when he told Horacio: "There are more wonders between heaven and earth, Horacio, then dreamt of in you philosophies."

I can't emphasize it more.

Yet there is a safety in the organisations. Yet they are also closed spaces, An infinity in a closed space is how I like to call them when they say they are everything.

The figure eight on it's side represents infinity.

A Möbius is a strip of paper in figure eight with a twist in it. Only one side topologically speaking. An ant would walk forever on a the surface of a Möbius.

A Möbius in a closed space. Infinity in a closed space. One can have as many infinate closed spaces as one wants.

I know you like symbols and puzzels leolady . . . ..

edit on 17-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit, why not

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I can't say for sure but my experience with Nature Beings and their appearance suggests that globally they may be the same fundamentally.

Wood-nymphs for example.

The ones I know best appear as 4 feet tall-ish (120 centimetre) naked human females of maiden age. The few here near my home have three pairs of dragonfly looking wings and like to be over water bodies such as my garden pond.

The ones here have a peculiarity about them. When I look into their faces closely, I can't see a strictly human face. I see dragonfly features. So too with their behaviour such as their flitting over the surface of water, nose close to the surface, butt in the air.

My educated guess is that these Nature Beings spend a lot of time with dragonflys and love those little insects very much. Yet they are also very familiar with humans. Particularly an English connection somewhere in their history

I don't think of them as proto nor archetypes as they are sometimes referred too. I just think they take on the appearance of what they are familiar with. That would account for the similarity between the ones of Japan and the middle east. They are also very intelligent, have very deep feelings and take an interest in the local folk.

There is also the preconceptions and predjudices that priests and clergy build in the people . . . . .

Keep in mind that I am familiar with only few out of many possibilities, so I can't speak authoritively for all.

Its an interesting field of study, I'm quite fond of it when I get the chance.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yea, everyone a critic when it comes to these sort of things on the possible reality behind folklore or wive tales if there is any. Let alone the beleivers systems an the many institutions that follow, have enough trouble with their human neighbors, how would they be able to cope with a terrific or horrific creature like a Fairy.

However, a lot of cultures would copy each other's beleifs to were it could of been common place amongst traders of polytheistic backgrounds. This is a bit of exaggeration, but Alexander the Great fell in love, and was influenced with the Perisans mythology. Romans would copy the Greeks, Sumerian possibly being based of Hinduism, etc an so on.

Then there is the Mayan system, which is on the other side of the world, and it very similar to alot western pagan/ Egyptian themes. However, each onedoes reflect it own respected environment, like a feathered serpent god fighting a giant orange jaguar which are habitants to that environment.

It just I do believe there is a link, to the ufo/paranormal aspect and cultural/traditional beleifs of our civilization. That ufos are actually seperate from the humanoid portion, even though it might as well be the same source, where the phenomen ether notices or mimics the beleif, or how you said earlier, communication an language, to where it almost meme like.

I just usually play mix an match games, trying to frame comparisons and differences, making side notes of just the many beleives themselves. Also having my own ufo sightings don't help ether, and sometimes, in my perspective, I do see where our ancestors got their ideas.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That world of fairies can be terrifying if they want to. Being nose to nose with a "snake" whose head is the size of a small car does give you the shakes even when you know what's going on.

But that is why we have alcohol and cigarettes

It just I do believe there is a link, to the ufo/paranormal aspect and cultural/traditional beleifs of our civilization. That ufos are actually seperate from the humanoid portion, even though it might as well be the same source, where the phenomen ether notices or mimics the beleif, or how you said earlier, communication an language, to where it almost meme like.

The physical aspects UFOs and technology aside, what is interesting is the possibility of opening up a new world that is right under our noses.

If one looks for the common denominator between UFOs, so-called aliens, Nature Beings, gods, the paranormal, occultism and even the afterlife, it is perhaps the fact that it is all just out of reach and yet can be interacted with consciously.

In defining the word "dimensions" (a few posts above) to T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z, one can use the concept of relative positioning as a navigation tool. Understanding that we are XYZ plus W, and that they are TUV plus W, gives the common ground of W.

W being motion, it follows that that is the dimension within which we can readily interact and build an interactive interface.

Something that individuals can potentially do. Otherwise it is the hierarchial centralised corporate-military-government system that we get.

One thing I know, is that whatever is going on in the corporate-military-government contact and disclosure world, there is an alternative.

We are already here and have been for a long time.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Like the colour spectrum, where we can only see or measure with seven colours, or reality with our five senses. Yet creatures on Earth can smell or hear finer thing we can. Would a dog's sense of smell be so strong and sensitive that it can not nit picky certain scents if it wanted to, but see or feel it.

Snakes can see by feeling heat or tasting the air with their tongue. Like that Shakespeare line, there more wonders on earth then their are in heaven.

Dimensions might as well just be our way of measuring polaroid picture of the universe and it inner workings an instances.

I wonder if that what's it like.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Dunno, but complicated thinking of tangled strings, multiverses, parallel timelines and other stuff like that just gets me lost.

But taste is one sense that seems better then all the rest. Appearances, voices, smells and touches can sometimes be other then what they seem but if one knows what "grey" tastes like . . . . .

Taste in the psychic sense, not literally as in roast grey with steamed vegetables and a glass of Chardonnay.

Comes from having a predator teaching one how to survive.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added taste reference

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen I think you may be right concerning the grey`s. As far as cloaking goes , the pleiadians can see any people in an area and briefly pause them for a while. Simple for them.
edit on 17-12-2017 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

'day bluemoone2.

Yeah there are quite a few people on ATS who are of the opinion that "greys" are humans wearing masks. I don't discount that.

But the whole "grey" subject is suspicious to me at least.

There are some that fit the description of "grey" whom do horrific things to people in a very vivisectionist manner. There are also humans who work with them though I am fairly sure those humans don't do impersonations.

Personally I'm still sitting on the fense when it comes to greys being purely physical or not physical at all. I'm sure about the human collaborators though. Those people sit on both sides of the "afterlife" fence.

What I refer to as "grey" has a psychism is very basal ganglia of the brain oriented.

I once woke up one morning to see a little guy about two feet (60 cms) standing next to my bed. Huge oval eyes without pupils that took up a big proportion of it's face. Those eyes were like sand blasted steel. I yelled and it disappeared.

This suggests it looked into a different spectrum or it had goggles or something else. The later ties in to the "cloak" scenario. The intent behind appearance is another matter.

The word "pleiadians" is, I understand, not popular here on ATS. The Billy Meier case et al in particular.

Dana Rasinova (Czech Exopolitics) wrote an analysis on the Meier case The Analysis: Why Billy Meier’s Pleiadians lie and disinform. It is an interesting read.

But I do know a few people who have something to do with them.

Personally, I won't give pleiadians the time of day for my own reasons

edit on 18-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity added comments

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the read.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

No probs

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Dunno, but complicated thinking of tangled strings, multiverses, parallel timelines and other stuff like that just gets me lost.

But taste is one sense that seems better then all the rest. Appearances, voices, smells and touches can sometimes be other then what they seem but if one knows what "grey" tastes like . . . . .

Taste in the psychic sense, not literally as in roast grey with steamed vegetables and a glass of Chardonnay.

Comes from having a predator teaching one how to survive.

Greys taste...Artificial. get it?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ha ha ha haa.

Fast food? Ten minute delivery or it's free.

(For those who are wondering. "Greys" are said to be clones made in a laboratory.)

Gotta keep sense of humour.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let's continue the subject of Cloaking by adding two more dimensions.

A six dimensional world

So;

Our three dimensional world.

X = Width.
Y = Height.
Z = Depth.

Let's add motion as the fourth dimension.

W = Motion.
X = Width.
Y = Height.
Z = Depth.

The next two dimensions are trickier to comprehend, but also deceptively simple. inside and outside.

I first learned this in a practical fashion quite some time ago. I'll relate the experience here and hopefully it will illustrate the inside and outside dimensions.

I poke about in places people are usually told not to go. Like some places on the so-called "astral". One of my first survival lessons was to get caught by one of the critters there; a big black "astral" worm that sometimes lives in disused chimneys. It swallowed me whole and I had to get out. The worm's mind was like being in a blank hologram or a simulation where nothing happened. Nothing there but me in an empty blackness.

The secret to getting out was to realize where one was; inside a mind - inside a closed space. Then one just stepped outside. A lot harder then it sounds. Perhaps one might suggest the difficulty is the inverse of the simplicity.

The secret here lays in what I have often called Relative Positioning in various posts here on ATS.

Now we will add the fifth and sixth dimensions

U = Inside.
V = Outside.
W = Motion.
X = Width.
Y = Height.
Z = Depth.

This brings us to closed spaces.

The worm is a simple creature, it has a simple mind. So let's define mind in it's most fundamental as a two dimensional thing - Inside and Outside.

Mind = Inside and Outside = A two dimensional closed space.

Now, a two dimensional closed space only has an inside and an outside and so, closed space is infinite. It is only when we add the three dimensions of width, height and depth that we impose size and the infinite becomes finite.

In simple terms; cloaking is to apply width, height and depth to a two dimensional closed space.

I'll leave it at that for now.

edit on 19-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: simplicity and clarity

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join