It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cloaking Technology - an insight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Alternative title:

How the hell do those little bastards just appear and disappear like that?

Foreword.

I'm not widely read on UFOs and encounters nor the latest theories on what they are or where they come from. The acronyms and jargon is beyond me, so I use plain language. Please forgive me for just calling them "UFOs" and "aliens".

I'm not widely read on science either. Tangled string theories, other dimensions and so on just go over my head, way over my head.

But I do have some practical experience. I also have friends, and apparently some enemies too.

When I figure something out, decide to write a thread here on ATS to share what I know and then get the psychic crap kicked out of me from unseen sources, well, that is even more reason to jot down some notes.

I'm going to be very clear from the onset that what I am not implying this applies to ALL aliens and UFOs, only some of them. I try to stay away from secret government Black Triangles and similar human origin technology. I'm simply not all that interested in modern gadgetry .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There is something odd about how aliens and UFOs have evolved over the years. Their appearance seems to follow human thinking and technology, and also human expectations. This is often mentioned here on ATS. What I am going to do is share an insight as to why this is so.

De-bunkers and doubters often use this to cast a suspicion on people's encounters. Doubters suggest there is a pattern in what people see and experience that is psychological. It is also suggested that there is a connection between aliens and UFO stereotypes, and the mass media, Hollywood movies and of course You Tube. A whole industry that has grown and seems to play upon our perceptions.

You have to admit; this is plain to see if you are objective.

However, I think their is a good reason why aliens and UFOs follow that pattern of appearing just within our human understanding. Or perhaps one can say; appearing to be just beyond our human understanding.

Some UFOs seem to defy physics in their movements. How do they accelerate, stop and maneuver when the sudden gravitational forces would turn a human pilot to soup in the cockpit? It may only be technology, but I suggest there is more to understanding the phenomenon.

How do the little grey aliens people see some times, those with the big oval eyes that look like sand blasted steel just disappear from view in an instant. There just staring at you one moment and then gone the next?

I believe the answer is in how they cloak themselves, and that they want us to see them.

From our physical, or perhaps one might say; three dimensional point of view, we look at the concept of cloaking as the problem of how to make a physical object invisible. Ideas such as stealth technology, bending light around aircraft and so on. That is what we normally think of when we think of the word "cloaking".

While we're accustomed to looking at things from our physical first perspective, from a nonphysical, or perhaps one might say extra-dimensional point of view, they would look at the concept of cloaking as the problem of making an invisible (to us) object visible.

So how do you make an invisible object visible, be it craft or alien? You cloak it, as in the sense of an old fashioned garment worn over the everyday clothes. You wrap the invisible in something we can see. To be cloaked.

So how did I come to this conclusion? I was talking with one of them and she simply said; "You can only see us when we're cloaked."

A simple statement, and a clever play on words to get a concept across.

(Note for people who use screen readers. The words that have been highlighted in bold are a sentence which reads "you can only see us when we're cloaked".)

When I first met her decades ago, she appeared as a diminutive girl wearing a very light old fashioned cloak of translucent emerald green, her countenance was simply an "energetic" pale yellow, like a television screen tuned off channel to what is called "snow".

It is her old fashioned cloak that gives her the appearance of a human girl, otherwise I would not see her. Very, very simple. So why the form of a human girl? That's because I am male who grew up in the sixties and the idea of not hurting girls is well ingrained in me. I would not hurt her and indeed I would probably protect her.

This brings us to the point of appearance and what arises out of appearance.

How something initially appears to us is very important. Appearance is everything to a human, our emotions immediately one into play. For example; if the Being appearing to us is of the classical grey alien appearance, we immediately remember what they do to people and we become frightened. If they appear as little blue fellas with many arms, like in the Vedic texts, then we would associate the Being with the Vedas.

The language of Appearance is something I have tried to get across as important in my posts in other threads here on ATS. Appearance is not simply illusion as we often think, it is a language that is used everywhere. Why do men wear suits to a business meeting? Why do young women wear little black dresses to nightclubs? Why does a dog wag it's tail or a cat raise it's hackles? It is simply language.

So when some aliens and UFOs appear as they do, they are communicating. Perhaps it is simply to say; "we are technologically way ahead of you, you should fear us[/]. Flying saucers over Washington in the 1940s for example. They could have chosen differently, but they didn't.

Cloaking does not just apply to aliens and UFOs. There is an occult spiritual aspect here as well which, shall we say; overlaps. I know from my own experiences over my lifetime, just as many people here on ATS do, that there is something more to a lot of the UFOs, aliens, the occult and indeed the spiritual.

Perhaps it is simply the invisible making itself visible.

Now, cloaking as I describe it here is not the end all and be all of the matter. To wear a cloak, to put on a cloak; is to appear. To make the invisible visible. But the cloak is not the Being. The Being itself is still invisible, all we see is the cloak.

So the concept of what we see not being the true Being itself brings us to something very important. The Being itself, when cloaked, is yet to reveal it's true self directly to the observer.

When the Being goes that step further and directly let's itself be known, then one may say that is disclosure. When a Being discloses it's true self.

In this sense, disclosure is a process of the unknown becoming known, the invisible becoming visible. They would be the discloser of themselves.

As to why would Beings choose to do this, well I would suggest that human technology is threatening the existence of a living world that we share with others whom we do not ordinarily see. Or perhaps they don't ordinarily want to be seen.

If we look at the encounters people have with these strange cloaked Beings as a process of building interfaces, of building communication and understanding between very different consciousnesses, then perhaps we can progress ourselves into understanding a world that is right here, right now.

While I am not suggesting the terrifying encounters should be condoned in any way, I am suggesting that there is a way to understand what is happening.

edit on 12-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Great thread, and a lot of ideas I haven't thought of. Appearance acting as a language in itself reminds me of certain machine elves tendency to communicate in a similar way, a la Terrence Mckenna.

I think you're on to something. Parts of what you wrote almost seem like remembering something I had forgot.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thanks underwerks.

I think the concept of a language of appearence helps in so many ways to bridge a gap in communication between consciousnesses that are very dissimilar and a spoken language is simply not there.

I also wonder if the frightening experiences one reads of in the paranormal forum of ATS could be solved with a little patience and understanding. Not all, but some frightening apparitions may be simply a warning of some description rather then a direct attack.

Appearance acting as a language in itself reminds me of certain machine elves tendency to communicate in a similar way, a la Terrence Mckenna.

Glad you brought "machine elves" up, I'd forgotten about those critters.

If one builds something, someone will think it nice enough to live there. I would think machines fall into that catagoorie.

So let's take the logical step forward and include electronics, and in particular; computers in that concept.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the internet is now an ecosystem that is attractive to some types of consciousnesses. To move into a cyber-ecosystem would also be considered tactical if one wanted to monitor or affect it in some way. As humans, we may not have the psychic ability (yet) to intrude on electronic impulses. That would be one ability the secret squirrel types would keep secret. I would think the networks are already compromised by non humans. The tablet I am writing this reply upon certainly crashes every time I go to post a concept to ATS that will cause trouble. After I change things the tablet stops acting up.

Thanks for the heads up on Terrence Mckenna, he sounds interesting.

edit on 13-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Your ramble has taken me to wonder if you have gotten an all too physical interpretation from any communication that you have had with your ET girl. The gist of ET interaction with humans goes far, far beyond the physical (meaning concepts of cloaks) and shifts into the into more complicated and mysterious world of what is consciousness.

That may be a hard bridge to tread for you between the two, but who wants to dwell on something that may be nothing more than a technological trick when the larger argument is invitingly apparent?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Your ramble has taken me to wonder if you have gotten an all too physical interpretation from any communication that you have had with your ET girl.

I like to keep my thinking and relationship in mundane terms, so "yes" I can understand your critique. Another thing I like to keep in mind when writing for others is that there are differences in world-views between myself and others. Keeping things very down to earth and simple allows people to understand the concepts of what I am trying to communicate.

The gist of ET interaction with humans goes far, far beyond the physical (meaning concepts of cloaks) and shifts into the into more complicated and mysterious world of what is consciousness.

Well yes it does go beyond the physical, but not everyone who comes into contact are metaphysically or philosophically minded.

That may be a hard bridge to tread for you between the two, but who wants to dwell on something that may be nothing more than a technological trick when the larger argument is invitingly apparent?

"The larger argument may be invitingly apparent", but it is not my intention in the opening post to delve deeply into the subject or speculate. My only intention was to pass on a basic concept that is simplicity itself. I leave it up to other people who are more knowledgeable on the subject to put two and two together and take things further.

For me, what I wanted to get across to people is that there is more then one way to bridge the communication gap between human and non-human consciousnesses, be they of extraterrestrial origin, Nature Spirits or deceased humans.

On the other side of the coin, in conflict, one needs to know what it is one is fighting. This is important in self defense because what you see is not necessarily the target.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That's very interesting. Thanks for offering it up.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think if the aliens were to explain to us how it works in a logical step by step breakdown, it still probably wouldn't make sense to us. It's kind of like some of the weird new stuff in physics coming out. They test, retest, all the math works out, and it's logical. The scientist can say with certainty how it works, but at the same time are like we kind of don't understand this.

I think alien communication is not always physical but some sort of projection. On earth, the research done with the remote viewing program has broadened our understanding of consciousness. There seems to be some sort of relationship with consciousness and energy. The earth is located on the outer edge of the galaxy. When the earth is facing the center of the galaxy, it is picking up all sort of energy rays coming from the stars. When the earth is facing away from the center and facing towards a bunch of empty space where less energy is being picked up, better results have been achieved. I believe the peak is 1330 sidereal time. They have also done tests in submarines and achieved stronger results because there is less energy from space the water the deeper you go. Also, stronger results have been achieved when the RV target is something of high energy. For example, they got a really strong hit on a Chinese nuclear test. Ed May did a test where they would send someone out to the target sight and have them pour out liquid nitrogen. They got stronger hits from that than when they didn't used liquid nitrogen and they think it has something to do with the release of energy. So entropy and energy have some sort of relationship with consciousness. It's makes sense why the aliens would start showing up after the nuke test in new mexico because of the mass energy release.

If flying saucers are operating in a different dimension, I believe that no energy from this dimension would be able to pass into the craft. With no other energy interference other than what is inside of the craft, this would heighten the aliens conscious ability, making them super psychic. They may be able to project their consciousness into yours and they aren't actually physically out of the craft. It's also possible that they don't need to travel to earth in order to project there consciousness into yours. Some of the plasma ufo's could be entangled particles that they use as a point to relay their consciousness. The high energy of the plasma may allow their consciousness to be elevated.

To answer your question about why the aliens don't fully reveal themselves or let us in on all of the knowlegde is that we either wouldn't understand it or we would all be let down. It's like telling a little kid that santa claus isn't real. What's the point? In this case, the truth about santa isn't all that important and it won't make them more mature or whatever. It's just a big let down and there is no point in letting them know.

A lot of the people that were in the RV program are very open about the declassified info but sometimes in interviews they seem to be holding back some important info that isn't public. A really good book that you may be interested in is Penetration by Ingo Swann. I don't believe that the story he tells is true about aliens in the supermarket or on the moon but I think he found out some stuff during his work in RV that he is explaining through this story. I think that concepts in it are real but explained through a fictional story. It goes into detail about alien communication and I think you would find the book very interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How come we have better photos of UFO's from pre smartphone days taken with low ISO film cameras in the hands of a few photographers as opposed to the hundreds of millions of ultra high ISO cameras of today carried at all times day and night.....

Unless you can convince me that Aliens just happen to be able to avoid the attention of everyone with a smartphone I have to say there is something not quite right here.

Oh and don't give me the skeptic cr.p. I have more books than you can imagine on this stuff ....all decades old. I subscribed to every UFO magazine going in the 70's and 80's. But over the years the reality of technology that should answer so many questions and yet.....no change in evidence from 40 years ago......

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

No worries,mate.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I reckon yer dead right there yorkshirelad,

Perhaps the answer, is this; We only see them when they want us to.

Like that video of the SpaceX rocket blowing up on the launchpad and the shinny thing moving past in the background.

I don't know if that footage is legitimate or not but if it is legitimate, then I would suggest that the shinny thing was letting itself be seen for those few moments. I understand that rocket launches always have cameras, including a public presence.

A few years ago I watched a television show where an Englishman followed the construction of some architecturally unique houses.

In one house, the upper story bedroom walls were glass. The proud owner flicked a switch on the wall and the glass turned white. Apparently the glass turned opaque when electricity ran through the crystals in the glass.

That was a wonderful similarity to what I am getting at here.

Where are they? Dunno, but as kids we would lay in the grass at night and watch "stars" move in big north/south rectangular courses in the sky. A lot of the time they were there. That was in the suburbs north of Perth, western Australia.

So maybe nothing has changed, they just choose who by and when they are seen.

edit on 13-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: pushed wrong button and had to edit to finish rest of post.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

I think if the aliens were to explain to us how it works in a logical step by step breakdown, it still probably wouldn't make sense to us. It's kind of like some of the weird new stuff in physics coming out. They test, retest, all the math works out, and it's logical. The scientist can say with certainty how it works, but at the same time are like we kind of don't understand this.

I can relate to that. The mind boggeling stuff about consciousness I don't try to work out theoretically, if it works; goodoh. That's enough for me.

I think alien communication is not always physical but some sort of projection. On earth, the research done with the remote viewing program has broadened our understanding of consciousness. There seems to be some sort of relationship with consciousness and energy. The earth is located on the outer edge of the galaxy. When the earth is facing the center of the galaxy, it is picking up all sort of energy rays coming from the stars. When the earth is facing away from the center and facing towards a bunch of empty space where less energy is being picked up, better results have been achieved. I believe the peak is 1330 sidereal time. They have also done tests in submarines and achieved stronger results because there is less energy from space the water the deeper you go. Also, stronger results have been achieved when the RV target is something of high energy. For example, they got a really strong hit on a Chinese nuclear test. Ed May did a test where they would send someone out to the target sight and have them pour out liquid nitrogen. They got stronger hits from that than when they didn't used liquid nitrogen and they think it has something to do with the release of energy. So entropy and energy have some sort of relationship with consciousness. It's makes sense why the aliens would start showing up after the nuke test in new mexico because of the mass energy release.

Yep, sometimes I get overwhelmed by "static" I'll start noting times and energies. Might be able to do something about it.

To answer your question about why the aliens don't fully reveal themselves or let us in on all of the knowlegde is that we either wouldn't understand it or we would all be let down. It's like telling a little kid that santa claus isn't real. What's the point? In this case, the truth about santa isn't all that important and it won't make them more mature or whatever. It's just a big let down and there is no point in letting them know.

The Santa principal. I like that. My young ladies try to take a lot of care of me in that regard. I do feel like a little kid sometimes when it comes to knowledge, now that you mention it. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and I like to keep a few "Santa Clauses" in my home. Life is nicer if one doesn't grow up completely, especially when it comes to "what's out there".

A lot of the people that were in the RV program are very open about the declassified info but sometimes in interviews they seem to be holding back some important info that isn't public. A really good book that you may be interested in is Penetration by Ingo Swann. I don't believe that the story he tells is true about aliens in the supermarket or on the moon but I think he found out some stuff during his work in RV that he is explaining through this story. I think that concepts in it are real but explained through a fictional story. It goes into detail about alien communication and I think you would find the book very interesting.

Indigo Swann, I've read a few threads here on ATS about those guys. They are interesting threads, and I can relate to what they do. But I have my own home grown methods without the strict protocols. I just go places if I have a reason.

Got burnt to a crispy once after venturing into a nuke detonation, took days to physically(?) recover. The first detonation caught a UFO unaware and it got stuck half in a hole (portal?). The second at Trinity caught some "observers" but not a UFO. They were stuck in that moment of detonation, pulled them out successfully and never saw them again. They didn't even say "thanks" that I know of. Maybe they didn't see me. Human looking people including males, maybe a dozen.

They must have learnt to keep their distance in subsequent detonations.

All good fun (mostly) and I have enough "fun" just looking for relics of the past.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

And there "You" have it. This is your perspective. This is one aspect of a kaleidoscope of possibility. It is as if you take an 800 page manuscript and tear each page into small bits then attempt to make sense of the whole thing. I will have to take a look at your past threads to see what questions you wish to be asked or answers you may be looking for.

I enjoyed reading your op,

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Yeah I can relate to your words there antar.

I often think my experiences are a pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and maybe one day I'll actually start to see the bigger picture.

Yeah, be my guest on past posts, just remember I try to keep my language in simple terms and I do use annoying terms that many people think are very out dated and naïve. I do that not just for the understanding of others, but for mine too. The translation principal.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
cloaking tech and meta materials.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
And tigers and bears.
Oh my.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And tigers and bears.

Oh my.

DARPA has a cloak in testin. it bent light around it. the material let light give the illusion the object was invis. another way involves cameras on a sheet tha made ya see the other side makig the wearer invis.

so no...its not a fairy tale. dont make me get buckaroo up in here lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yeah. No. The light bending thing, nice concept, doable, not so much. Point of view is problematic.

The camera thing, sure. But that doesn't really work from a wide aspect point of view. Problematic.

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Meta materials has been talked about roughly since the 80's, you would have to assume they have it perfected in the black world by now?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. No. The light bending thing, nice concept, doable, not so much. Point of view is problematic.

The camera thing, sure. But that doesn't really work from a wide aspect point of view. Problematic.

valid points i agree but they are likely more advanced than anything in the white world those i mentioned are from.
still in certain situations they work well. situational tech.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
DAM THROTTLING ALREADY STARTED....
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: double post due to throttling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join