It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions UFOs Aliens and Other Critters - An Insight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

exactly, but there would be a bunch of strange realms that dont fit the normal paradigm of the alternate reality, and instead have an bunch of weird stuff, and thats where the ufos enter

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

i aint an fan of stuff like astral travel, could it have been some kind of shadow people? hmmm i dont think thats how dimensions work

I'm not a fan of "astral travel" either. But how can we talk about a subject if we don't use words such as "astral" and "travel"?

"Astral" implies a certain place/reality and "travel" implies movement within said place/reality. It is a difficult thing to talk about things if we use jargon or words such as "dimensions". That's why I try and use simple concepts using plain English words. There is also the consideration for people here on ATS where English is a second language. Idioms are complicated things to translate.

If one intellectually understands the concepts I write about, that is one thing. It is better if one "gets" the concept. Robert A. Heinlein wrote a science fiction book called Stranger in a strange land, he created a word; "grok". Grok is another way of saying "get it?" (as in "getting" a joke or understanding a riddle) - A whole different level of understanding to the intellect. Explaining jokes intellectually just ruins the point. I guess what I am saying here is that intellect is fine in places where it is needed, but elsewhere intellect is a hindrance to understanding.

Grok?

Shadow people? I haven't met one that I know of. and there is plenty of shadowy stuff out there. So can't say for sure. Dunno humanoidlord.

Ya know, I don't know how dimensions work either when it comes right down to it, but I know from experience how to navigate "realities". That comes from just doing it and being shown around by friends made in those realities. One can find UFOs, "aliens", Nature Beings such as the wood-nymphs, gods from the Vedas like the Nagi and the Kali, deceased humans and so on. One can also find the "heavens" and realities of the spiritually minded. Even civilizations. I've mentioned these in various posts in threads here on ATS. It is all there and one crosses paths with a lot of it over the years.

It is one thing to talk about these things but that does not do anyone else much good. So, that is why I talk about how I know stuff, and how to navigate in those places.

Dimensions, Relative Positioning and the Language of Appearance. Those are the basics.

One just has to grok.

there would be a bunch of strange realms that don't fit the normal paradigm of the alternate reality, and instead have an bunch of weird stuff, and thats where the ufos enter

I couldn't agree more humanoidlord, and "weird stuff" is as good a technical term as any, as far as understanding goes anyway. And it does all seems to have something in common. I'm still digging into the "common" stuff in order to understand and work with it.

And really; there are people here on ATS that understand the technical side better then I do. The difference is I'm not trying to understand the subject intellectually. I'm trying to understand in a practical way.

Understanding should be shared.

Understanding should also be presented in a way that bypasses those "parties" who want to maintain the status quo of management, hierarchy and power structure in this world.

"Weird stuff" -- I like that (smiley icon)

(Icons distort the sentence lines -- so why not (smiley icon))

edit on 22-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: Added second reply

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: skunkape23

ohhh where?
i want to see one
Texas coast and hill country in wooded areas far from civilization. Good luck. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thanks skunkape

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hunch...Increased entry to our realm = greater mandella effect prevelance.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dunno myself, but I am sure there are plenty of "folk" just out of sight doing all sorts of weird stuff to realities all over the place. Most of ATS can vouch for that.

If so, where would one even begin to point the finger.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

hey sorry for being an burden but could you make an centralized thread about your experiences? you sound like an very interesting caracter
my personal theory (also shared by some other people) is that when you are dreaming or having hallucinations you are either going to an different dimension or you are seeing stuff that you arent meant to see (mostly in hipnagonic or drug induced hallucinations)

by weird stuff i mean like dimesnsions that are so far out of your own that they dont make sense, like an dimension that magic exists or one where the entire "universe" is an giant "skyscraper" (!) with infinite floors

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

shame i live in brazil

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the mandela effect is just people not remenbering stuff right
believe me changing dimensions would be an much bigger and obvious event

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

exactly! and one of those people is the ufo phenomena!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No, no thread on me, not the point of being here on ATS. The point to my being here on ATS is it's a goldmine of new things for me to look into that I wouldn't find on my own. I also like to put something back into ATS as a thankyou.

(snip) . . . . . is that when you are dreaming or having hallucinations you are either going to an different dimension or you are seeing stuff that you arent meant to see (mostly in hipnagonic or drug induced hallucinations

No drugs, though coffee, cigarettes and alcohol (a few strong gins after a day dealing with the horrors) keep me grounded.

Earlier in this thread I called ideologies as things, that you could step into and out of them. Ideologies, including religion, are worlds, Infinite closed spaces. Once you realise that, you can step outside, you can look around and see it for what it is. That goes for the church of Rome and bhuddism too. Ideologies can be traps. Some are nice enough, like the AMORC (Rosicrucian). But those things aren't the ALL if you see them from the outside.

The modern way of thinking that there is a infinite now, that everything has been done before is can be said to be true when looking from the inside of an ideology.

Grok?

Outside the ideologies, outside those minds, outside those worlds; one sees another mind that watches humanity through the ideologies. That is called the all seeing eye (of Illuminati fame). Beyond the all seeing eye is a consciousness(?) of some sort. The all seeing eye is just an eye that has enclosed a number of humanity's closed spaces (ideologies) in a closed space of it's own.

Hint: Think of Russian dolls or egg shells . . .

An interesting thing about the all seeing eye is that it knows what fear and pain is. It can be hurt and knows fear arising from this. But even that "eye" is not really all seeing in the sense of an infinite universal being. It just gives that impression if you see it from inside.

I just look at it as an "organic" based design surveillance consciousness technology from the consciousness on the other side of the eye. Something an ET(?) might think up.

Crap I waffle on . . .

by weird stuff i mean like dimesnsions that are so far out of your own that they dont make sense, like an dimension that magic exists or one where the entire "universe" is an giant "skyscraper" (!) with infinite floors

"Weird stuff" is a good term.

Someone once said that magic is just technology so far advanced we don't understand it. In a sense, he is right, but that thinking does not include consciousness and the possibilities there to do magical things.

The ancients here on earth had floating cities and spheres in two places at once. If you walked into a sphere in one city, you stepped out in another city, and no between. One sphere with two insides.

So really we don't need aliens to give us technology and save the world. Humans are wondrous all in themselves with endless possibilities . . ..

Maybe said aliens and other vested interests just want us to think we are stupid and need to be helped?

CRAP! I waffle on.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

in my opinion there are no aliens, only interdimensional beings

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

in my opinion there are no aliens, only interdimensional beings

semantics.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Maybe yuppa's right in a way humanoidlord. It is very difficult, for me at least, to say what they are.

"Alien" means: from somewhere else.

If I ask my "friends", they just say "We are here".

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

wait what?!
oh i forgot you are the funny black triangle guy!
priceless

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

the humanoids are know to be good information shielders (or good 4nth dimensional chess players if you will
)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

They are at that.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

wait what?!
oh i forgot you are the funny black triangle guy!
priceless

cant tell if insulting or complimenting me by calling me ASTRO. Aliens are not always from space. some come from mexico.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

yup!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

lol nice pun
but on an more serious note, just because a famous menber of the aviation forum post something weird, it doesnt mean you should believe him, he ´probally just built an cool story, so that his exit from the forum semmed more dramatic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join