It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This little bit explains a lot, a whole lot actually...

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Most of the money went to a billionaire friend of Harry?

There were also two GOP Senators that signed off on the program as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I gotta agree, watching to see what happens next. The most interesting part of the video is that one of the pilots states "there is a whole fleet of them" why would they leave that in the footage. What I am most interested in is what the motivation for this is?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Realtruth

I gotta agree, watching to see what happens next. The most interesting part of the video is that one of the pilots states "there is a whole fleet of them" why would they leave that in the footage. What I am most interested in is what the motivation for this is?

When I heard that part I was sold 100%.

Exciting times for sure.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The fleet of them comment.. what is the S.A. he mentions? Is he talking about the AESA radar? If so, what part? What would they be looking at to see a fleet of those objects? The guy who said it was a drone, after the guy says look at the S.A., is the one who says "my gosh." That is the important part of the video I think. We have a high-tech drone without normal propulsion? Hmm.. maybe. We have a fleet of them and fly them at the same time? Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Go to the website link in th OP for To The Stars Academy Community of Interest. It has a full breakdown of the video and explanation of that very thing.

👍

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

psy-op

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

less political false flag more "calm the sheep" style psyop angaist the ufology community

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

But the ufology community has been practically dead for at least a couple of years so I don't know what you're talking about...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
TD's website and the Gimbal video state:

GIMBAL is the first of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and has been approved for public release.

Has anyone seen the 3d video, if so can you point me to it?

In the Gimbal video it sounds like one of the pilots says "thats not L&S is it" and the other pilots states "that is L&S" does anyone know what L&S is?

Between the videos released and the pilots stories in MSM, I consider this the most disclosure ever from the USA gov. This is insane, what is coming next?

edit on 17-12-2017 by LookingAtMars because: Fix Quote

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Perhaps the situation with North Korea has reached the point whereby even advanced “conventional” assets are no longer adequate and the last, and only, means of avoiding a catastrophic war on the peninsula is to begin an undeniable deployment of heretofore ultra-secret assets?

Very interesting thought, occurred to me, too. Would make a lot of sense according to the book Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows. (I have actually read that book, and liked it a lot.)
edit on 17-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

already been there

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kal1ch

give them what they want, fake disclosure

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This little bit explains a lot, a whole lot actually...

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Most of the money went to a billionaire friend of Harry?

This was my first thought as well. Sounds like cronyism. There are people who get into ufology specifically to take advantage of believers for financial gain. Sounds like now they've gotten their hands into taxpayer money. There are some incidents that even I would admit are not easily explained. I think it's worth looking into, but I would rather that research was academic rather than government/military. If there are significant findings, the military can still run analysis to determine the threat.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Are we seriously impressed by an "official government" released clip of a blip on a radar ?? How is this disclosure ?? This is nothing more than what dozens of other countries have already released ; footage of a fighterplane in pursuit of a UFO, we've seen this crap plenty of times before. If this is the Grand Disclosure Delonge is always boasting about then f*ck him big time, I've had enough of this sh*t ! Where is the close-up HD footage of outerspace encounters ? Where is the footage of UFO's landing on an airforce base, where is the disclosure of the alien-tech our governments have used to build intergalactic spaceships ? WAUW the US government admits they had a "secret UFO tracking project" WAUW !!
Delonge is a tool, a stupid ignorant "look at me I'm wearing a suit like a real man because I have a meeting with important men that I cannot tell you about !" child who has the audacity to call David Icke "a weirdo" ! At least Icke knows his sh*t and he's been selling his knowledge for over 30 years now, you may not agree with everything Icke has published but the man is determined, I just started reading his last book ("Everything you need to know ..") and for the first time it actually looks and feels like a normal book. Rant off.
edit on 17-12-2017 by dcipledude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dcipledude

I have to admit that I am very impressed, this is an unprecedented event! That is why I am trying to find the 3d video! Has anyone seen it

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I think there is only one at the moment. First of three. I don't think the Nimitz one is part of the three, is it?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can't believe some people believe what they type here. The Pentagon is basically admitting they had (another) secret ufo program that researched UFO's. The FLIR videos are declassified ufo videos. The reason we won't see and up close footage is that this little operation inside the pentagon probably doesnt have any of that stuff. I'm guessing that stuff goes far deeper.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
there's even a video in that article.

something big is coming.

I agree. When even John Podesta posts this on Twitter and says its time to lift the veil you know the last card, the alien card, is gonna be played.

This really is huge! Dont be suprised if someday in the very very near future you wake up to (fake) saucers hanging over every major city in the world Sith nothing but breaking news and press conferences on the telly. The last card is drawn.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: fleabit

Go to the website link in th OP for To The Stars Academy Community of Interest. It has a full breakdown of the video and explanation of that very thing.

👍
Its an interesting video.
But once an aircraft is airborne, that statement by F 18 pilots ' against he wind' has no meaning except that the ground speed reduces.
and F 18 pilots remarking so is bloody hilarious.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Honestly?

As essentially the public face for this operation I do expect more from TDL. I don't hold your confidence that this is all happening because of him, but rather that "they" were looking for someone like him to carry out an operation that was already up and running, waiting for the next phase.

I'm not sure how relevant that is to the overall validity of what's happening, but I see this as an opportunity for something even greater than UFO disclosure.

One of my biggest issues is that, seemingly, the only way to contribute to the project is giving them money. It seems a hubris-based decision, that despite its commonality, assumes that what they have (resources, designs, expertise, etc.) is superior to anything and everything else out there.

Now, perhaps that assumption is correct, but I suspect there are some big surprises in the nooks and crannies of society that would take a lot of work back to the drawing board.

Of course, I come from the premise that one of the most valuable assets to technological progress is sheer volume rather than secretive, compartmentalized groups. However, there are so many roadblocks and outright hijacking processes that its not particularly feasible.

Sure, disclosure itself is a big deal, but there are even bigger opportunities here. Sadly, it seems TTS take on that is to start a proprietary entertainment company. Which, beyond the other things I mentioned, seems a very odd, even borderline suspicious, road to travel.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join