It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

No poop, AB.

Something solid is actually happening in the world of UFO disclosure... and it's not fringe or some unknown at a UFO convention selling their story or even a careful, private researcher speculating about some decent cases... it's actual government players revealing a previously classified gov program and showing actual military video of something not easily explainable.

What more do we want? I know similar instances have already happened in other countries, but we all know the U.S. has the mother load of data... so wowzers.

I also know this is just the tip of a weird, huge iceberg, and suspect many here are probably deriding this a) because they think it's all mis-identification and woo, or b) know there's way more to it and this is "kid stuff" compared to their experiences and/or beliefs...

but as far as solid info about something people have died for revealing (I suspect, anyway) , it's B I G, no matter what any hidden motivations or situations may be.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I was told that something "major" was coming a few days ago, I'd say this is definitely amazing footage, maybe the best I've seen. Interesting times ahead for sure.

For those who keep shooting at TDL, what, exactly do you expect from him? That's a serious question and I'm asking it to possibly better understand where all the acid is coming from. I don't get it, I keep seeing posts deriding him for "hype", well if you think about his role in TTSA, he's doing his job which is to bring as much attention and funding to the organization as he can.

I'd like to add I am fairly certain that if Tom DeLonge hadn't been out beating the bushes the last several years I seriously doubt we'd be looking at these videos or have any inkling about the Pentagon's covert operation investigating UAP reports. That, in my opinion is a bigger accomplishment than anyone else I know of has pulled off with regards to the phenomena.

Maybe we should all cut him a little slack...

Okay I hear you. However, people are just weary and skeptical.

It’s a long history of deception…
People will still listen to him

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Holy crap, I missed that "Da Vinci -garage door opener" remark... well, this is even HUGER!

I know there are some cynical, jaded keyboard warriors here ...but c'mom!

Holy snit... I have some more reading to do, apparently.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

More important than the footage(s) or the release of the footage(s) is:

What is that UAP, where did it come from and what is controlling it?

Quite frankly, that's where this all needs to be directed at, if not and we simply remain discussing certain humans and their opinions on UFO's, we will have missed a great opportunity to finally answer those pesky age-old questions beyond "are ufo's real, do they exist?".

The contents of the footage is paramount as it forms the cornerstone of 'truth' as to what exists in our reality - not TDL or mere humans and their opinions on how to perceive reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: jeep3r

The video in the article and on To The Stars Academy website (linked in OP) has just been declassified, as in very very recently. This should be the first showing of it.

It's apparently not the first showing of it, the exact same video was already posted in March 2017:

www.youtube.com...

I don't think that's EXACTLY the same video due to differences in the data being displayed on screen.

The video you posted is very similar but has been available since at least 2007 (maybe earlier)

Here is the Direct Link to Wayback Machine as the only source I can still trace.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Our ears are always open

BUT….So far what I don’t like about this story is something that we’ve heard before.

The government gives up the study and a government guy quits and goes merrily to the current top disclosure people and joins the crew.
(myth) to excite the people ?

Why is this story always the government stops the study…as in project blue book

If the evidence is so compelling why would the government bail out

That does not sound too kosher.

And if you read the COI site you’ll get a “Join up” link for 200 minimum.
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...
( Again, why do they have to make money off of this great adventure?)

But I’ll listen with an open mind to this new evidence whatever it is

Just how do we go about authenticating the footage I don't know

edit on 16-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hm. In the article it said that Luis E. quit, due to disagreements on the direction of the department or something g, and that the department is still there under another guy. I don't think they did give up.

???

Sorry, can't quote it right now...

ETA: The company is selling public access stock. It is a high risk venture, which they disclose the details of in regards to investment risk. Imagine Lockheed Martin Skunkworks offering public stock for $5 per share when they first opened their doors and you now having whatever that would be worth. So it's not just "pay $200 to join the club" but an opportunity for those who wish to take the risk to invest, and that it isn't just high rollers but average people who can benefit should they accomplish their goals. If they do t, however, you lose your investment.

Final ETA: this article was apparently on the FRONT PAGE of the New York Tomes. Holy crap.

edit on 16-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: beetee

they kinda look like scapegoats. they were given some money and allowed to do some research, because that way they were kept under control. after they've found some tidbits of sensitive information, their request to classify it further was denied. why?

because those in the know could only laugh at their scraps of the real deal. it isn't that USA is backward about it - it's pretending to be, while sitting on information that will change the world when released.

the only question is - apart from "when will it be released", but judging by the article, not that far away - is Mr Bigelow just a scapegoat to be used to prepare the public for the real deal, or is he aware of the truth and it's all just smoke and mirrors he went through knowingly.

Actually just ran across this article on the Times and ran here in curiosity.

I am inclined to agree with you 100%. That was my first reaction after reading the article. 22 mil isn't exactly a huge sum. Compared to what defense budgets get? Compared to what the Pentagon has lost before? This seems like a front to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Invest in what?

Alien disclosure?

All they need is a website to give us the information.

What are they doing with the money?

I think they should just ask for donations…five ten bucks…fine.

Why are they making a business out of alien disclosure ?

Just asking questions

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
New MSNBC Leslie Kean interview on Pentagon UFO study:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So how are we supposed to authenticate this video ?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So the cat's out of the bag sort of officially?
Any idea if we'll get some information about the other sightings in the study?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is IMPRESSIVE. A secretive UFO program with recent anomalous reports from US military pilots backed up by video?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Fade to Black with Jimmy Church is doing a live stream right now about this.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
UFOs not having placed themselves under scientific scrutiny, all that can be studied are UFO reports -- and there is at least one excellent reason why the Pentagon ought to be studying such reports. Whatever else may be causing them, MANY have for decades been caused by Soviet/Russian top secret missile/space activities badly misinterpreted by startled witnesses. Ranging from test of space-to-ground nuclear strike weapons, to nationwide space-war simulations, to US missile defense evasion techniques, legitimate military intelligence targets have made their greatest public mark as UFO reports -- providing any alert intelligence analysts with significant performance parameters.
www.airspacemag.com...
satobs.org...
satobs.org...
satobs.org...
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

So the cat's out of the bag sort of officially?
Any idea if we'll get some information about the other sightings in the study?

The 'cat' was let out of the bag.
The government released the videos.

I would like to know why.
edit on b000000312017-12-16T22:22:59-06:0010America/ChicagoSat, 16 Dec 2017 22:22:59 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Invest in what?

Alien disclosure?

All they need is a website to give us the information.

What are they doing with the money?

I think they should just ask for donations…five ten bucks…fine.

Why are they making a business out of alien disclosure ?

Just asking questions

It's a public corporation that is heading up major projects which require capital, this the "investment." Projects include, according to their website:

Aerospace: Beamed Energy Proulsion, Advanced Electrogravic Proulsion
Science: Brain/Computer Interface, Engineering the Space-Time Metric, (studies of) Consviousness
Entertainment: Feature Films, Books, TV Series, Music, Live Events (this is TDL's portion)

Three synergistic divisions of Science (research), Aerospace (application) and Entertainment (storytelling).

Other technology I've heard mention is desalination of seawater but that isn't on the site.
TDL described a project of sending small satellites into orbit using laser beam technology - no rocket needed.

Who is doing the work of this?
Link: TTSA scroll to bottom for "Team" as all these guys have long and impressive bios.

Tom DeLonge - President & CEO
Jim Semivan - Vice President Operations - retired CIA and IC Consultant
Dr. Hal Puthoff - Vice President Science & Technology - physicist (long resume)
Steve Justice - Aerospace Division Director - former Lockheed Martin Skunkworks
Luis Elizondo - Director of Global Security & Special Programs - former black project "UAP Threat" guy

Advisors:
Chris Mellon - National Security Affairs Advisor
Dr. Garry Nolan - Genetics Technologies Consultant - Stanford professor 🤓
Dr. Paul Rapp - Brain Function & Consciousness Consultant
Dr. Norm Kahn - National Security & Program Management Consultant
(Dr. Kahn had over a 30-year career with the Central Intelligence Agency, culminating in his development and direction of the Intelligence Community's Counter-Biological Weapons Program. Dr. Kahn is the recipient of the Agency's Distinguished Career Intelligence Medal and the Director of National Intelligence's National Intelligence Distinguished Service Medal...) sample from a bio I thought was interesting
Dr. Colm Kelleher- Biotech Consultant
Dr. Adele Gilpin
Biomedical Research & Attorney

Read the bios - these are serious professionals. Serious professionals in a new company with a certain amount of public shares and I think they may have private funding as well. For some of these people, To The Stars Academy projects represent their dream-projects.

I won't post the videos here as money is involved but they have a short one that explains it and introduces their team

So this isn't just "disclosure," it's " let's make new tech to benefit mankind based on the UAP tech and move mankind forward while educating them about what we know regarding the UAP phenomenon, its history and influence, etc."

It takes money to do that stuff. Ask Elon Musk. Ask movie makers. It just does.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

False flag?

Or maybe Podesta has wanted this stuff revealed for decades? Maybe he's just happy it's coming out?
He definitely knows stuff, and don't you think thelightdoes need to come on in regards to UAPs?

Just playing Devil's Advocate here...(I know you might think that I mean that literally, but...😜 Nope)

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wonder if the “disclosure” we might be about to experience is a disclosure of a different kind: a disclosure of advanced military hardware going from the “black” world to the “white”?

Such a disclosure might, in fact, be made necessary if said hardware was expected to be deployed, in significant numbers to make wide-spread public observations impossible to avoid.

I’ll come right out and say it:

Perhaps the situation with North Korea has reached the point whereby even advanced “conventional” assets are no longer adequate and the last, and only, means of avoiding a catastrophic war on the peninsula is to begin an undeniable deployment of heretofore ultra-secret assets?

Technology seemingly so advanced, that it would appear, as Clarke would put it, as Magic.

Or extraterrestrial?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join