It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
ATS member UFOradio has been collating audio-visual material relating to media coverage relating to the New York Times story and the related video. He has mentioned elsewhere that you can listen to a New York Times audio at the link below, of New York Times journalists discussing how they broke the story – plus another interview with Luis Elizondo:

www.nytimes.com...

Basically, Luis Elizondo says the material released so far is just a small percentage of what this program has documented and collected and seen.
edit on 18-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Brush up on the old stuff old friend, JohnnyC...it's ALL very relevant I'm personally certain. Are your spidey-senses tingling? Kind of cool (and scary) seeing what appears to be a culmination of old groundwork and experiments.
Blue Beam comes to mind... and D4rkKn1ght only seems to exist in name anymore.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seem contrived and kinda cheezy. Perfect for the masses!!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You could see through this guy a mile away

Even our con-men today are below standards…

I guess it’s the Trump era personified!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

On the one hand that is true. In the Left Hand, however, the one concealed behind their back, is a much larger and more complex intrigue. You can be sure of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hello again GUT.

I must say it's very rare to see both yourself and Isaac in a thread together these days.

This has certainly grabbed A LOT of attention. Some people think it's the real deal and a step towards 'disclosure'. Others like myself are viewing it a lot more cautiously and watching as things develop. But at least it's something happening in the present day. Whatever our views on this NY Times piece and DeLonge's TTS project it gives us something to dissect and debate. So I keep an open mind to it.

My own thoughts are that this will all be part of a greater plot that suits officialdom more than it will help ufology or the general public of the USA and beyond. I've given a rough theory on another thread here : link. But things are indeed way more complex in all of this.

Unfortunately there are at least 5 or 6 similar threads here on the forum now so it's hard to keep up!!

Oh and let me wish Isaac (thanks for the NYT podcast link), yourself and all the other members here, a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. Just in case the opportunity never arises again.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Exactly I just feel the same. I first had to be sceptical about Tom Delonge, but let's not forget that he seems to be the one that pulls it off and getting the CIA to involve and get little more transparent what they are doing about UFO'S.

We all know that they never will everything about this also for security reasons but I embrace this opportunity that they are willing to give to the public.

In time they will see that its maybe the best thing they ever did for the world and themselves.

I think whatever Tom did to convince those at the CIA to openly come forward and even spoil some secret stuff with the world is amazing.

But I've have to say that what he did at the Rogan show wasn't the smartest thing to do ,he better should have shown that new video and not that CGI craft that was just ridiculous to come forward with..

But he has corrected this the right way imo ..

I don’t think Delonge has really done any of this.

To me this is all Bigelow and possibly even more influential people behind Bigelow whom don’t want their names known.

As the NYT article states - some how Bigelow was able to procure and secure for this own research, materials , alloys, etc from UAP/UFO that the AATIP program came across in their investigations. I’m waiting on baited breath to what those materials are ( maybe only super heated soil from an alleged UAP landing/takeoff or hopefully actual alloys/structure from a craft)
Everyone is talking about the videos - which personally I don’t think much of. It’s the hard proof that was eluded to that Bigelow has stored in “modified buildings in Vegas” that I’m more than curious about.

Remember Bigelow is still building inflatable housing units for space moon/mars for NASA with hopes of building his own hotel in space. Nothing like some alien alloy to help the process!

But ya, Delonge is just the secretary IMO.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Paddyofurniture because: Add

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: olaru12

On the one hand that is true. In the Left Hand, however, the one concealed behind their back, is a much larger and more complex intrigue. You can be sure of it.

...and I'm quite certain that ATS response is being studied.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: fleabit

Go to the website link in th OP for To The Stars Academy Community of Interest. It has a full breakdown of the video and explanation of that very thing.

👍
Its an interesting video.
But once an aircraft is airborne, that statement by F 18 pilots ' against he wind' has no meaning except that the ground speed reduces.
and F 18 pilots remarking so is bloody hilarious.

It does seem to be an odd statement.
Does "gun camera" video routinely include audio?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A pretty stunning recall from a NAVY military pilot and his encounter with ufo back in 2004.

Source link

"I can tell you, I think it was not from this world," Fravor told ABC News. "I'm not crazy, haven't been drinking. It was — after 18 years of flying, I've seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close."

and he goes on:

"I have never seen anything in my life, in my history of flying that has the performance, the acceleration — keep in mind this thing had no wings," Fravor said.

He recalled the speed of the object which left no trail on infrared scanning.

No aircraft that we know of can fly at those speeds, maneuver like that and looks like that," ABC News contributor and former Marine Col. Stephen Ganyard said.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm with the why now folks , They must have information that something is about to happen beyond their control. I'm curious if other governments will follow suit , NASA all of a sudden has been given the green light to go back to the Moon and Mars also.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

that IS the $64,000 question isn't it? The timing is as Spock would say "fascinating."

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

As the NYT article states - some how Bigelow was able to procure and secure for this own research, materials , alloys, etc from UAP/UFO that the AATIP program came across in their investigations. I’m waiting on baited breath to what those materials are...

It didn't go unnoticed and I am sure intrigued many. But we have slightly contradictory statements being made by a company man and a former company man.

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” he recalled. “They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source

Nothing of substance found according to the Pentagon....

But according to Luis Elizondo who oversaw the project and is now one of Tom DeLonge's team....

...Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena...

Source

I would hardly call materials recovered from aerial phenomena 'nothing of substance' unless of course someone somewhere in the Pentagon knew full well what it really was. So this seems like some form of deception to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes I forgot to mention Bigelow, he did a wonderful speech about how he felt about the whole UFO topic and that he couldn't give a damn if his reputation to be harmed by it.

It's as important that such powerful people are working on this topic and as of Elon Musk so that in the future they are the new public frontiers to something wonderful in space and technology for commercial and governments to explore space with new technologies and maybe with new researched technology as what they are trying to achieve with that going to the stars project.

I wonder after this release the topic about UFO'S still will be under surveillance by agencies and if we can openly discuss what we see in our skies.

Will those who discuss or questioning UFO'S still be hunted or harassed just because some higher authority thinks it should be stopped?

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoMon, 18 Dec 2017 15:50:40 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 18 Dec 2017 15:50:40 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Hitting the MSM is courageous first step. ABC News is pretty mainstream too.

It is like, "they" (crafts) exist, is a trial balloon. See if the crazy CT guys go crazy or not before "they" (beings) exist?

Nobody is batting an eye! That is what is strange. If you see a craft drop 80,000 feet on radar, well, you would call that exciting but to have 3 Navy personnel issue statements, how much more is enough? Four? Five? A million?

#WhyNow?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I agree, Bigelow is likely more involved in all this. George Knapp will put our some stories later this week regarding the possible connections between Skinwalker Ranch, this latest reveal/TTSA, and Robert Bigelow

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
My own thoughts are that this will all be part of a greater plot that suits officialdom more than it will help ufology or the general public of the USA and beyond.

I get the feeling that there's a lot of money at stake here somewhere. That's what NASA is usually angling for whenever they make an "important announcement."

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: mirageman
My own thoughts are that this will all be part of a greater plot that suits officialdom more than it will help ufology or the general public of the USA and beyond.

I get the feeling that there's a lot of money at stake here somewhere. That's what NASA is usually angling for whenever they make an "important announcement."

If you keep an eye on Delonges Facebook he drops interesting snippets among the random photos. One of them was of preparing for a finance partnering meeting with a major aerospace company.

The next day was a post he thought he'd achieved the impossible. With all that's coming out I wouldn't bet against that company being Bigelow.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Gargoyle91

that IS the $64,000 question isn't it? The timing is as Spock would say "fascinating."

Something has been brewing for a while data. It started way back when Obama was on Jimmy Kimmel a couple of years ago.That slow pace was slowly increasing through election year and seems to have now reached another peak. Let me just qualify things by saying that back when I was still 'mirageboy' there were rumours of something big happening when Carter came to power. There were also other rumours with other changes of administration. Full disclosure never came. Yet we have had 'confirmation' for a while that authorities in many nations have treated the UFO phenomenon seriously.

So I am watching it all cautiously (what did you expect?
). But this is a different age. Even just over a decade ago, Youtube, smartphones and social media were all in their infancy. I do wonder if this time something more is coming?

What is your gut feeling?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Special thanks to John Podesta and the CIA...for partially letting the cat out of the bag --- so to speak --- The spooks over at Langely, Virginia most be so infuriated with the Trump/Pence oligarchy, that they had to disclose some UAP military jet footage, in order to turn some heads at the White House and Congress; by trying to influence the nuclear button wannabe pusher in the White House that he is no longer 'Top Gun' around here!!!

Cheers...

Erno
edit on 18-12-2017 by Erno86 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join