It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

And that was bound to happen with all of the hyperbole surrounding his rapid self-declared assent to the top.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wonder if the announcement of a secret program and a ufo video , and whatever "Davinci's garage door opener" analogy is, has anything to do with "Oumuamua,"?

That was my first thought about it anyway.
edit on 16-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Yeah the video looks like the one I reported here on ATS and the thread got shut down as members were breaking T@cs. Wonder if there is any way to know when that happened and the location?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Solid is a subjective term in this instance. To me none of it is impressive.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Hey Mr. Oberg.

I tried explaining your type of logic to the delonge sycophants a while ago they dont get it. Critical thinking is not a strong suit of the ufo community.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

2004 was a big year for the MIC when it comes to black world assets. So was 2014. Convenient the location of this sighting. And unsurprising too.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: AboveBoard

Invest in what?

Alien disclosure?

All they need is a website to give us the information.

What are they doing with the money?

I think they should just ask for donations…five ten bucks…fine.

Why are they making a business out of alien disclosure ?

Just asking questions

It's a public corporation that is heading up major projects which require capital, this the "investment." Projects include, according to their website:

Aerospace: Beamed Energy Proulsion, Advanced Electrogravic Proulsion
Science: Brain/Computer Interface, Engineering the Space-Time Metric, (studies of) Consviousness
Entertainment: Feature Films, Books, TV Series, Music, Live Events (this is TDL's portion)

Three synergistic divisions of Science (research), Aerospace (application) and Entertainment (storytelling).

Other technology I've heard mention is desalination of seawater but that isn't on the site.
TDL described a project of sending small satellites into orbit using laser beam technology - no rocket needed.

Who is doing the work of this?
Link: TTSA scroll to bottom for "Team" as all these guys have long and impressive bios.

Tom DeLonge - President & CEO
Jim Semivan - Vice President Operations - retired CIA and IC Consultant
Dr. Hal Puthoff - Vice President Science & Technology - physicist (long resume)
Steve Justice - Aerospace Division Director - former Lockheed Martin Skunkworks
Luis Elizondo - Director of Global Security & Special Programs - former black project "UAP Threat" guy

Advisors:
Chris Mellon - National Security Affairs Advisor
Dr. Garry Nolan - Genetics Technologies Consultant - Stanford professor 🤓
Dr. Paul Rapp - Brain Function & Consciousness Consultant
Dr. Norm Kahn - National Security & Program Management Consultant
(Dr. Kahn had over a 30-year career with the Central Intelligence Agency, culminating in his development and direction of the Intelligence Community's Counter-Biological Weapons Program. Dr. Kahn is the recipient of the Agency's Distinguished Career Intelligence Medal and the Director of National Intelligence's National Intelligence Distinguished Service Medal...) sample from a bio I thought was interesting
Dr. Colm Kelleher- Biotech Consultant
Dr. Adele Gilpin
Biomedical Research & Attorney

Read the bios - these are serious professionals. Serious professionals in a new company with a certain amount of public shares and I think they may have private funding as well. For some of these people, To The Stars Academy projects represent their dream-projects.

I won't post the videos here as money is involved but they have a short one that explains it and introduces their team

So this isn't just "disclosure," it's " let's make new tech to benefit mankind based on the UAP tech and move mankind forward while educating them about what we know regarding the UAP phenomenon, its history and influence, etc."

It takes money to do that stuff. Ask Elon Musk. Ask movie makers. It just does.

I understand….

This is a stretch of faith

Presumably they will be the conduit for all this burgeoning alien technology to be given to the planet.

If no alien technology I doubt this will turn into an Amazon or Google any time soon.

Aerospace: Beamed Energy Proulsion, Advanced Electrogravic Proulsion Science: Brain/Computer Interface, Engineering the Space-Time Metric, (studies of) Consviousness Entertainment: Feature Films, Books, TV Series, Music, Live Events (this is TDL's portion)

Do you really think this crew of people, although seemingly credible in certain fields, can do what’s described above with a CEO like TDL ?

These are very advanced fields of science which I doubt a few million dollars would crack these arcane sciences easily.

Maybe the entertainment division but the above are out of his field of expertise.

I wish them well on their endeavor but no alien technology, I doubt this will go very far.

Some of this is what Bigelow was doing, maybe hes behind this.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: JimOberg

Hey Mr. Oberg.

I tried explaining your type of logic to the delonge sycophants a while ago they dont get it. Critical thinking is not a strong suit of the ufo community.

That was insulting, friend.

Of course there are reasons to investigate things in case it is tech from another earthly source. That doesn't mean there is nothing to the UAP phenomenon or the Hign Strangeness Phenomenon in general.

Geez.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
there's even a video in that article.

something big is coming.

Yeah... what is coming is a coordinated effort to distract Americans from the story that actually MEANS something to their everyday life... that the Deep State "coup d' etat" is coming apart at the seems over at FBI and DOJ... and you can bet the "spooks" giving an "assist" over in the .intel comm have cut the idiots over at FBI loose.

They will be the sacrificial lambs to the slaughter when charges are filed against corrupt agents who tried to use their Mueller employment to cover up lawlessness.

BUY POPCORN!!!!

link   
Front page of NYT. Well looks like s*** finally hit the fan and will keep spinning. That's my hope at least. After so many years of major drought in ufology lot's of us is thirsty even if the rain is just the holographic psyop.
TDL promised and delivered. Let's see what's next in that fringe box.

Edit: I'm also finding it to be a very strange coincidence that very rare object is passing thru our solar system, Boeing is about to reveal some new black project and disclosure started getting msm coverage. Let's wait for 19th and see what Boeing will show us.
edit on 16-12-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Only time will tell if they can make good on their aspirations.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Now IF they will be getting alien guidance and technology from whatever source then this on paper does make sense…

Aliens being superior thinkers, i.e. objective thinkers would likely create a conduit like this to draw attention away from the emotionalism of disclosure. Get people concentrating on the goodies--distracted from the sensationalism and emotional trauma of alien disclosure....Smart.

Their web site is pretty slick and very professional.

IF I had some real faith in that, alien technology on the horizon, I would gamble the 200 bucks but I don’t at this point.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Isaac, when have you EVER seen the media give the story of UFO's a legitimate credibility like these stories! The media owned by 6 global conglomerates and don't push anything without coordination from their global government influences. Being a barrister, I'm sure you see that, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

2004 was a big year for the MIC when it comes to black world assets. So was 2014. Convenient the location of this sighting. And unsurprising too.

Are you saying it's black then BASSPLYR and not UAP or maybe the f18a footage is of a certain envious coloured lady?

edit on 17-12-2017 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I could agree more Springer, what I would say to any of the naysayers is look at the people behind him and their backgrounds, that's what I find interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

That was someone you should listen to throwing you a bone...

JMHO after spending days and days doing some reading of his work

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Now that you mention it,

2004 was about the time that the USAF’s BattleLab approached a certain group I’ve discussed with you previously, with a contract offer; run through a “blackish” gray funding source, as I was to discover several years later.

MIC indeed!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Theres no rift between TDL and his team. There is a reason why TDL travelled everywhere and assembled his team, all out of the woodwork. Nothing short of amazing and incredible> I can say it only so many times and they will deliver.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

One of the best FTB's in progress.
Jimmy is doing a great job of putting it all into perspective.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hey take it from me that techs mentioned are all real and will come to fruition, though the real architect of those techs best be in the woodwork for now, Not entirely certain if mankind is ready for it tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join