It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I let Public Enemy talk for me:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It may be something legit about this but keep you eyes and ears open and wallet in your pocket.

This guy, Mr. Elizondo, who resigned from the government may be another Richard Doty and may have deliberately did this ( I RESIGN) routine to Join TDL and this new crop of UFO hunters to infiltrate and pass off disinformation

We don't need anymore build ups to UFO's...

Those with the knowledge need to either s___ or get off the pot
edit on 16-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
a reply to: Willtell

Be skeptical.

Every time we (((conspiracy minded)))are getting fed something new, we always tend to say "well, now that the MSM is reporting this, it must be a lie. Be ready for an alien false flag"

Actually, when the MSM start reporting it that may ironically indicate it is some truth behind it…
It’s a double edged sword.

The concept is simple. STAR Wars, Star Trek and all the space movies are a requisite to disclosure. When they really begin to disclose expect a huge media blitz so the useless eaters can be exposed to the possibility of aliens being real outside of Hollywood

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AboveBoard

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

That's not proof, certainly not by the "standards of proof" that get applied to every UFO topic ever. There is a tendency for people to slag all UFO / UAP topics like it's some sort of contest to see who can diss it first and hardest.

There were many good arguments against your theory. It was honestly hard to get through. Your connections required the reader to believe in an underlying bias that I simply do not, and that led you to make the connections you did.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
To clarify:

Skepticism is a good thing as long as it is not as blind, nor treated as dogmatically as doctrine.

Open minds are also a good thing, within the same parameters.

Pronouncing this BS or naive or a psyop at this point is, in my opinion, vastly jumping the gun, so to speak.

What if you're wrong? Could be missing out on something. If you're right, we will eventually know, butit might take years to make that pronouncement.

Disagreements are par for the course. So whatever.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well? I think the first thing we should do is to get somebody from the Aviation Forum that has experience with these heads-up displays and see what they think it is.

Secondly why now? Does this have anything to do with the big Boeing Reveal that is happening on the 19th?

Finally, without knowing more about what this fund is being used for (ie, R&D, investigations, possible slush fund hold over) we have no way of to know if we should be concerned or not. 600B is a lot, but if that money is being used for R&D then maybe not as much as is needed.

Also (and this is just thinking out of the box here) Trump stated something about freeing up some extra monies for NASA for the return to the moon. Could this fund be what he was talking about? If so (and again this is only speculation) then it could explain the "why" as in the release date, also if this Administration is looking to carry on the spirit of space exploration, then showcasing these events could be used as a primer to get people interested in space again.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Guyfriday because: I made a funny typo, but sadly you missed it since I went back and fixed it. It's too bad for you since it was funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Very compelling video. The way that thing shot out of range is incredible.

I do have to admit though, that I'm wary of TDL and whether or not he is another gov disinfo agent, ala Bennewitz. TDL has burned the UFO community too many times with his declarations that something big is coming in X days/months, then nothing happens. His responses are always that he can't talk about anything or say anything.

Unless he has absolute assurance that he can give info when he says he is, he shouldn't be speaking out. That he's doing so gives the impression that he's just stringing us along like good little puppets and trying to get us to buy his stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

You mean how it leaves the camera frame suddenly as the f18 breaks off to head back home and how the footage conveniently ends?

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I was told that something "major" was coming a few days ago, I'd say this is definitely amazing footage, maybe the best I've seen. Interesting times ahead for sure.

For those who keep shooting at TDL, what, exactly do you expect from him? That's a serious question and I'm asking it to possibly better understand where all the acid is coming from. I don't get it, I keep seeing posts deriding him for "hype", well if you think about his role in TTSA, he's doing his job which is to bring as much attention and funding to the organization as he can.

I'd like to add I am fairly certain that if Tom DeLonge hadn't been out beating the bushes the last several years I seriously doubt we'd be looking at these videos or have any inkling about the Pentagon's covert operation investigating UAP reports. That, in my opinion is a bigger accomplishment than anyone else I know of has pulled off with regards to the phenomena.

Maybe we should all cut him a little slack...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Remove please'
edit on 16-12-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Media states the obvious X amount years later.... This is old news for anyone with their ear to the ground since like, uh, 1945.

Good that it's finally public though, no arguing with that. Certainly, it's not like America has a reputation for #ting on the rest of the world behind closed doors or anything...
They undoubtedly studied foo fighters since the 40's. We know that. Common folk don't so this news is good for them if nothing else.
edit on 16-12-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nuts, the NYTimes article is behind a paywall.

Cam anyone post a pdf of the article here?
edit on 16-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I was told that something "major" was coming a few days ago, I'd say this is definitely amazing footage, maybe the best I've seen. Interesting times ahead for sure.

Hopefully we will. I mean the mystery space thing that came from outside our star system, the reports of Phoenix styled lights being seen, and lets not forget the return to space exploration on our side of things. I personally wouldn't be surprised if it was announced that we are not alone (you know officially announced)

For those who keep shooting at TDL, what, exactly do you expect from him? That's a serious question and I'm asking it to possibly better understand where all the acid is coming from. I don't get it, I keep seeing posts deriding him for "hype", well if you think about his role in TTSA, he's doing his job which is to bring as much attention and funding to the organization as he can.

Honestly? After my time in MUFON I don't expect anything from any of these people. If they actually provide examinable evidence, that's great, but if not whatever. I met too many charlatans on both sides of the table of UFO'ology to give a crud unless they provide evidence that can be tested. This video does provide us something to examine, which is good, but it also leaves questions about the "why's, who's, and what's".

I'd like to add I am fairly certain that if Tom DeLonge hadn't been out beating the bushes the last several years I seriously doubt we'd be looking at these videos or have any inkling about the Pentagon's covert operation investigating UAP reports. That, in my opinion is a bigger accomplishment than anyone else I know of has pulled off with regards to the phenomena.

Maybe we should all cut him a little slack...

If anything I think that's the biggest issue with him. If you go beating bushes out in the garden, a lot of dead leaves, broken sticks, and bugs fall out. People got tired of all the junk that goes along with the clearing out of the bushes.

As for this video, well I already stated my voice on it in my prior posting here (no need to repeat myself). I can agree with the cutting him some slack, provided he produces something we can examine.

This is just my opinion though, and nothing against you or anyone else regarding the field of UFO'ology. Heck I personally hope that if nothing else, all this new exposure will create renewed interest in the field and help get people looking for real answers back into the field (as opposed to the current wave of new-aged crappola, or the tired doom and gloom people)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Did anyone read the rest of the article? It said that Bigelow adapted some of the buildings at Bigelow aerospace to accommodate alloys and other materials they obtained from downed UAPS. How are none of you talking about this???

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Recovered drones from other countries isn't much to talk about. Robert Bigelow is kind of known for speaking very precisely then being vague about a topic. I think he likes playing the "mystery man" character.

On the other hand maybe there's something to what he says, I don't know, but if he was getting any weird alloys, he doesn't seem to be doing anything commercially with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: jeep3r

The video in the article and on To The Stars Academy website (linked in OP) has just been declassified, as in very very recently. This should be the first showing of it.

It's apparently not the first showing of it, the exact same video was already posted in March 2017:

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hmmm ... I get the careful reminders about psy-ops and understand Delonge's detractors due to the constant, huckster seeming drumbeat of "something big coming," but really? This IS big, psy-op or not.

Mainstream news media is seriously talking about unknown aerial phenomena and a previously unknown gov department dealing with it and that hasn't happened in a major way ...well, ever!

Delonge's "team" is legitimate big gov players (as far as Google tells me, anyway) and we are looking at declassified UFO footage... I get wanting the big, total reveal most of us know exists and should happen, but again, how else do we see it happening, realistically?

This surprised the heck outta me... and now I'm really interested. Let's see what happens.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I know, right? I'm glad I'm not alone in some justified excitement and wonder. And yes, caution is fine too, but come on, people, this is a big deal!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: jeep3r

The video in the article and on To The Stars Academy website (linked in OP) has just been declassified, as in very very recently. This should be the first showing of it.

It's apparently not the first showing of it, the exact same video was already posted in March 2017:

www.youtube.com...

That is one of the ones in the article, true. Some guy had 238 views. ???

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Did anyone read the rest of the article? It said that Bigelow adapted some of the buildings at Bigelow aerospace to accommodate alloys and other materials they obtained from downed UAPS. How are none of you talking about this???

I know!!!! If true, this is HUGE! A full on admission that materials of UAPs have been recovered and that they are not known - the equivalent of someone handing Da Vinci a garage door opener, was the
Metaphor in the article, they're not sure what it's made out of or what its function is.

Pretty massive admission. I'm not surprised a lot of people are saying "meh" because they are perhaps jaded...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join