It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times : "The Pentagon's Mysterious UFO Program" (plus DeLonge's new website/videos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Video is interesting but where the rest of it, start to end object disappeared? And why only 2007 was there no secret group prior looking at ufos? And is Tom de longe group not the people who know what happened at Roswell, if was a real crash of spaceship?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Danger! Danger!

DOD + MSM Perception Management PSYOP 101 in effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And your proof of this accusation??

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Welcome back, Isaac.

That is some spectacular military jet footage of the UAP --- and may I add...seemingly under intelligent control.

The Pentagon threw us a carrot...now I want the whole kit and caboodle.

I did mail my two purported space alien photographs to Robert Bigelow, about 5 years ago, but he never responded back to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Problem with this, yet again, is the hype before hand. If this Times story just dropped out of the blue it would be reasonably impressive but DeLonge selling this story and the videos as something that would change the world raises expectations it can't meet.

edit on 16-12-2017 by coursecatalog because: typos

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This little bit explains a lot, a whole lot actually...

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

Most of the money went to a billionaire friend of Harry?

There is much much more to Robert Bigelow, than just being a friend of Harry Reid's.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In this video, this one rotates then near then end just stop midair....so strange.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes, it was said to be the size of 'a commercial aircraft' and one of rhe pilots says that there were a whole fleet of them... travelling against the wind.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, it was said to be the size of 'a commercial aircraft' and one of rhe pilots says that there were a whole fleet of them... travelling against the wind.

Very interested in what the conclusion was by the pilots and for how long did they follow these objects.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
In this video, this one rotates then near then end just stop midair....so strange.

It looks like a disc of some sort...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just saw this on ar15.com and than came here to see if people were talking. Glad to see the DOD and Govt is being more open about this now, but as other people have said...are they doing this in a way that fits with their own agenda and plans so as time gain some kind of benefit from possible disclosure?
edit on 16-12-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

"the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find."

Just a drop in the bucket, when you consider that nearly 7 TRILLION dollars is missing from the Department Of Defense Budget...AND no one has a clue where it went! Is this money being used on covert black op projects that involve the military and/or secret UFO projects? The US government knows the truth about UFO's. The public is being played and have been for decades. Perhaps this information was purposely leaked to prepare the public for full disclosure. My question is, why now? The short clip shown in the article, IMO proves the existence of an extraterrestrial presence visiting the earth.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
If the new website shows the best DeLonge has, I feel rather disappointed after all the hype by DeLonge and those around him.

Oh well.

Do you happen to know whether the thread below from 2007 discusses the same footage as that on the TTS website?
Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

Also, I think the below disclaimer from TTS doesn't really help their case:

This footage, and all official USG footage you will see on TTS Academy’s Community of Interest (COI), comes with essential chain-of-custody documentation validating that it is received in its original and unaltered form and is authentic. The US Department of Defense uses this process in order to meticulously ensure that information and material retain their integrity without revealing sources and methods.

Emphasis added. So for now, we're left with the alleged video evidence, the pilot report and a case that's been discussed before. Also, the conclusion at the end of that webpage seems a bit exaggerated based on what they present:

The question now changes from “Can it be done?” to “How is it done?”

Sounds like they believe to have presented the ultimate proof.

edit on 16-12-2017 by jeep3r because: formatting

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: butcherguy

Very interested in what the conclusion was by the pilots and for how long did they follow these objects.

Read the report that goes with the encounter on the COI website. The whole thing is described there, end to end.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Doesn't seem to be the same from what I read. The video is no longer available.

The video in the article and on To The Stars Academy website (linked in OP) has just been declassified, as in very very recently. This should be the first showing of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As I said in my own thread, the fact that the NYT and other MSM outlets are reporting this may indicate some nefarious possibilities behind this story.

Indeed, the memory of Paul Bennewitz comes to mind. Even though TDL looks like he’s in on this caper and won't end up crazy at the end of this.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Let me get this straight

You have all been waiting for this, something legit - exciting times, the metorite in our solar system which they are tracking atm, now this incredible video and incredible statements

and all you guys do is talking about Tom DeLonge?

Come on...
F*** Tom

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
Let me get this straight

You have all been waiting for this, something legit - exciting times, the metorite in our solar system which they are tracking atm, now this incredible video and incredible statements

and all you guys do is talking about Tom DeLonge?

Come on...
F*** Tom

What you have to understand is that UFO buffs have been through this scheme many times before...

Skepticism squared has seeped in

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Be skeptical.

Every time we (((conspiracy minded)))are getting fed something new, we always tend to say "well, now that the MSM is reporting this, it must be a lie. Be ready for an alien false flag"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join