It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q...the wives..Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bret Baier added at the very end of his program tonight that Mrs. Ohr actually worked on the dossier.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder why there are no other stations working on a story about this.

Because their wag the dog must be pushed at all costs.

Funny thing about the movie that came out.

During the era of Good Ole Bill.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: FauxMulder
Zokappears that the investigators are trying to distance themselves from the dossier as much as possible.

Why won't the fbi tell the oversight committee what was shown to the fisa court?

If that dossier was used, as I have said for months now, it is one of the biggest scandals in the history of this country.

We need to check what cases Strzok's wife and side piece were working on. Should yield more cement to bury people with. Q used the plural talking about wives.

Why isnt anybody asking how the doj vetted these people?

They obviously saw no problem in the ties and relationships.

They vet afterwards from what I've read.

Who appointed Rodstein? Who appointed sessions who had to recuse himself for just being dumb,? Who appointed Wray?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I wonder why there are no other stations working on a story about this.

Because their wag the dog must be pushed at all costs.

Funny thing about the movie that came out.

During the era of Good Ole Bill.

He was a pro,

Trump has learned a lot from him. Makes sense they were buds back then.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah considering Trump was a democrat back then until recent events.

His gold ole friends now calling him a nazi sexual predator,Russian puppet and other bullsnip.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
THIS parallels nicely with Melissa Hodgman (Strzok's wife).

Q mentioned "Follow the wives" back then (Dec. 4), as well.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah probably flying out together pedophile island laughing at the true believes of their churches.

link   
sheeeet is going down

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

As TAT has mentioned, there was the post about the wives.

There have also been the tweets about +++, wonderful day (this was a push by the anons), and #smallbusiness from Trump as well. That's at least 4 confirmations that Q is privy to the inner workings of the presidency and high level events happening right now.

And I think the Saudi arrests were foreshadowed as well. Rothschild and then Soros were the next targets in line along with various other activity here in the US.

Either this is a legit insider or it's all just a LARP done by someone with an extraordinarily uncanny ability to predict precise phrases in presidential tweets and who's other posts lay out a very intriguing story that fit facts and events which otherwise have highly improbable levels of having happened.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Exactly! He's dropped forthcoming tweets on everyone. There is not one single explanation I can think of that explains that one single fact away. He also uses phrases at the urging of the anons.

How could anyone fake that?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bret Baier added at the very end of his program tonight that Mrs. Ohr actually worked on the dossier.

twitter.com...

so this will be game set and match for the trump russis bs?
they made up intel
passed it to their spouses in the fbi
fisa warrants were obtained with this trash
lots of people need jail time for this

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Templeton

As TAT has mentioned, there was the post about the wives.

There have also been the tweets about +++, wonderful day (this was a push by the anons), and #smallbusiness from Trump as well. That's at least 4 confirmations that Q is privy to the inner workings of the presidency and high level events happening right now.

And I think the Saudi arrests were foreshadowed as well. Rothschild and then Soros were the next targets in line along with various other activity here in the US.

Either this is a legit insider or it's all just a LARP done by someone with an extraordinarily uncanny ability to predict precise phrases in presidential tweets and who's other posts lay out a very intriguing story that fit facts and events which otherwise have highly improbable levels of having happened.

Couldn't have LARP'd the wives thing....this could not have been predicted.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
For the life of me... I can't find any current "Q Anon" posts... I'm not a very sophisticated "surfer"... please post LINKS to current Q Threads?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
For the life of me... I can't find any current "Q Anon" posts... I'm not a very sophisticated "surfer"... please post LINKS to current Q Threads?

I can direct you HERE:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

hmmmm

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

the hell...

false flag nuke 4th quarter dolphins vs patriots ?

Q dolphins vs patriots?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Damn....Q called it y'all!

A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than has been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.

Source

This is unbelievable!

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016

this is way beyond any "optics" problem
all those involved in this bs deserve jail time

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I am REALLY starting to think there had been a group of women in the shadows directing the show. That might explain why everyone thought Hillary was the bees knees. Even all the men being ousted as sexual preditors....the big feminist push.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.

Can you guess where else she worked?

Nellie Ohr, the wife of demoted Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr, who worked at Fusion GPS last year when the firm was working for the Clinton presidential campaign compiling the controversial anti-Trump Russian dossier, is listed as working for the CIA’s Open Source Works department in a 2010 DOJ report.

Expert Working Group Report on International Organized Crime

PDF: Download

About Open Source Works:

Open Source Works, which is the CIA’s in-house open source analysis component, is devoted to intelligence analysis of unclassified, open source information…according to a November 2010 CIA report, Open Source Works “was charged by the [CIA] Director for Intelligence with drawing on language-trained analysts to mine open-source information for new or alternative insights on intelligence issues. Open Source Works’ products, based only on open source information, do not represent the coordinated views of the Central Intelligence Agency.”

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join