It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q...the wives..Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: IAMTAT

Navin R. Johnson is the title character from Steve Martin's "The Jerk".

My favorite quote from Navin:

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

Yup.
THAT came from a WL DNC email referring to Obama and his Cuba outreach.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The HAM radio info is great.

BTW, I have had HAM radio licenses come up for me before when researching some interesting people...like, Obama's uncle Cecil Goeldner.

...You might remember him from this thread:
PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

Might be a good idea to go back and search HAM database for the aliases used by officials from the wikileaks emails.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these guys had HAM licenses registered under their WIVES names.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The HAM radio info is great.

BTW, I have had HAM radio licenses come up for me before when researching some interesting people...like, Obama's uncle Cecil Goeldner.

...You might remember him from this thread:
PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

Might be a good idea to go back and search HAM database for the aliases used by officials from the wikileaks emails.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these guys had HAM licenses registered under their WIVES names.

How do you even apply for a license?

Is it a Federal or a State Thing?

You are probably on to something.

Supposedly its a pretty easy way to not have your communications monitored.

Number stations and the like.... It's a peer to peer communication that the NSA can't track I think. PC's Cellphones ect..... they are all tracked.

Radio Licenses

Amateur Radio is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) under the Communications Act of 1934. It is also subject to numerous international agreements. All Amateur Radio operators must be licensed. In the U.S., there are three license classes. The higher the class of license, the more frequencies are available. Earning each higher class license requires passing a more difficult examination. Although regulated by the FCC, license exams are given by volunteer groups of Amateur Radio operators. Operating under organizations called Volunteer Examiner Coordinators, volunteers administer and grade tests and report results to the FCC, which then issues the license. U.S. licenses are good for 10 years before renewal, and anyone may hold one except a representative of a foreign government.

edit on 12-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Looks like others are on to this idea:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Looks like George Webb is now heavy into the Nellie Ohr HAM license...tying it back to other corruption.

Reposting Nellie Ohr and Open Sources.
I think these open source hacking teams are the Crowdstrike “Bears” teams. About a dozen teams. Five Eyes liaison for the NATO program - run out of GCHQ. Station chief doles out Vault7 hacking tools by project. Cambridge had a Alpha Bank.

twitter.com...
edit on 12-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

twitter.com...

If there are multiple Ham Radio Licensees that can be tied down to figures in this......... it's game over.

They are smart enough not to use their name, think wifes and kids.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

twitter.com...

If there are multiple Ham Radio Licensees that can be tied down to figures in this......... it's game over.

OTOH, it's pretty despicable to expose your spouse or kids to criminal liability like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I guess.
John Podesta had 'password' for a password for a while. When he found out that it wasn't that secure, he changed it to 'p@ssword'.
edit on b000000312017-12-12T11:33:29-06:0011America/ChicagoTue, 12 Dec 2017 11:33:29 -06001100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

twitter.com...

I guess.
John Podesta had 'password' for a password for a while. When he found out that it wasn't that secure, he changed it to 'p@ssword'.

They all thought they were above the law or any criticism.

So they didn't have to worry about trying to cover their tracks very hard.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

twitter.com...

I guess.

They all thought they were above the law or any criticism.

So they didn't have to worry about trying to cover their tracks very hard.

The idiots thought that Hillary would be President, and the good times would keep rolling.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If Jeff Sessions were not part of the DEEP SWAMP, multiple high-ranking requests like this would be honored.

WASHINGTON — A member of President Donald Trump's legal team said today, that it's time to create a second special counsel to start investigating the FBI and Department of Justice.

Jay Sekulow confirmed his remarks, which were first reported by Axios, in which he said the DOJ and FBI can no longer ignore the "multiple problems" created by "obvious conflicts of interest" while a special counsel investigates allegations of collusion between Russia and Trump's presidential campaign. Robert Mueller, a former FBI director, began leading that federal probe in May.

"These new revelations require the appointment of a special counsel to investigate," Sekulow said. He said the call for another special counsel "has nothing to do with Bob Mueller or Mueller's team."

SOURCE: www.nbcnews.com...

Jeff Sessions as Attorney General is so frustrating! If you were just waking up from a coma, and picked up newspaper, you'd think that Democrats were still running the country.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I guess.

Understood, I'd check for any close relative having a radio license as well as them

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe they are waiting for the OIG report to be published. They need more basis to avoid bad optics. If the IG comes back and says, "there is evidence that inappropriate political influence was or is taking place within Justice/FBI", then you have an ironclad case to ask for action based on the 3rd party report. We'll see how it shakes out. My guess is most or all of the recent " leaks" concerning apparent conflicts of interest are actually coming from the FBI side to stay ahead of the story and let them damage control a bit. They know the IG report isn't roses for them, so they try to bury some of the stink ahead of time. "Old news. We demoted that guy when we heard about it, see?"

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I think some people might be a bit surprised by what that report will include. Perhaps something related to this:

04:30 ”The FBI has created a new counterintelligence unit to manage these [leak] cases”

08:17 ”these National Security breaches do not just originate from within the Intelligence Community. They come from a wide range of sources within the government, including the Congress."

And

00:50 “we’re responding appropriately. We’re going to devote more resources, re-evaluate our procedures and make sure we investigate every one of those leaks in an appropriate way.”

1:07 “We have seen a surge in referrals (of leaks). We’ve seen an increase in the number of leaks. And we’re going to respond appropriately and try to establish an effective deterrent. Criminal prosecution isn’t the only way to prevent leaks but it’s an important part of the solution.”

1:43 “That significant increase has necessitated an increase in resources. And so we have re-prioritized our cases within the National Security Division, we’re providing appropriate supervision at a high level, we’ve created a new unit within the FBI to focus on those leaks, and we’re going to devote whatever resources are necessary to get them under control.”

all emphases mine

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So, punish the leaker, eh? Why does their attitude not surprise me?

We may yet need to resort to having the military round up these guys and put them before a tribunal.

ETA: I find it funny how the FBI was happy to leak like a colander when the leaks were hurting Trump, but now that the leaks are hurting them, well by God they're going to hunt down those leakers and punish them

edit on 12-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Dogs or cats?

Isn't that what the EPA chief used as her alternate email handle?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'd just like to add that Q said wives. Plural. What he's getting at is the communications between these dirty deep state agents was done using their wives cell phones.
edit on 12-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is criminal.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

ETA: I find it funny how the FBI was happy to leak like a colander when the leaks were hurting Trump, but now that the leaks are hurting them, well by God they're going to hunt down those leakers and punish them

THIS !

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ok, let's look at the leakers to give them more context, eh?

08:17 ”these National Security breaches do not just originate from within the Intelligence Community. They come from a wide range of sources within the government, including the Congress."

Members of the Intelligence community, government workers, up to and including congresspersons are dribbling information out to various news sources and perhaps even foreign governments. These are people who are entrusted with the highest level of classified information there is and they're being this cavalier with it's treatment?

One of these recent events had a substantial effect on the U.S. stock markets and created a lot of volatility to the markets for the day.

What other bits of information may let be slipped or sold?

To what purpose is particular information leaked?

Does the above display a pattern of behavior?

We have more recusals taking place and it seems as though each end every day some new bit of information is learned about someone on or related (to whit, the wives of the OP) to Mueller's team and yet Muller is regarded far and wide as someone who get's things done.

How do you catch a dangerous animal?

You make it feel secure and don't let it see that it's in danger until it's too late.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join