It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

LOL on the mixed relationships comment. As a Tennessee native, I find that hilarious!

Hahaha, I have found humor like that to be the easiest way to tell the difference between a true Southerner and a transplanted Yankee. Only a true Southerner would get that joke... a Yankee would not understand the way we pick at each other.

Just like they can't understand how we could still vote for Roy Moore.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The woman wrote the time and date herself, she didn't "forge" anything.

Faux News and Reichfart knowingly pushed misleading headlines. Mission accomplished, looks like the crowd here eagerly ate it up...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

and also wasn't even employed where she claimed

I hadn't heard about that one... can you find a link for me?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The woman wrote the time and date herself, she didn't "forge" anything.

Faux News and Reichfart knowingly pushed misleading headlines. Mission accomplished, looks like the crowd here eagerly ate it up...

Let me see now...
She makes a claim and Alldred rushes in to hold a press conference
Nothing is mentioned about the accusers' own notes
Alldred refuses to release the yearbook for analysis
Washington Post claims to have had a handwriting expert analyse it...
which turns out to be false...
...then we find out that the accuser neglected to mention she added her own notes, weeks after the country has been checking the writing for themselves and speculating...
the accusation coincides with an election...
the accuser was on the wrong end of a divorce case where Moore presided...

Any rational person, would not believe this woman and would demand proof of her accusations before 'sentencing' the accused.

You are going to see what rational people think soon.

edit on 9/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The whole thing is all forged to represent Roy Moore and the two tone ink with the DA initials seals it for me when you add in that Allred and the lady both said Moore wrote it all until two days ago. Meanwhile the Dems are imploding and are red handed in unwanted harassment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Has Gloria AllRed won any major cases, since her glory days of O.J. Simpson?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan>>> If Moore gets elected the dems will have a devil of a time trying to get him removed even if they've been purging their own ranks in preparation for the big sexual assault charges to come( pedophilia). Moore is questionable but when the charges against the Clintons and the Podestas and God know who else like Jeffrey Epstein and in Hollywood, he'll look like Ned Flanders or Mr. Rogers. They cooked up phony charges with Russia and Trump when all along Hillary and Bill were really guilty of it. Then the sex charges against Trump when....again... the Clintons were guilty of far worse. The Deep State is ready to implode taking the DNC down with it. As weak as the GOP is they may remain standing and have a huge 2018 and 2020 victory by default.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There will be riots if Moore wins and is not seated.

Really? There are enough child rapist and pedophile supporters to riot?

How does that riot work? Do they whip candy at children and tell them to get in their cars?

There is a reckoning coming for those that support this and his kind for partisan purposes.

Get your facts straight. One, she didn't even accuse him of rape. Two, she claims she was sixteen at the time, which is the age of consent, and was then, in Alabama. Sixteen isn't a child.

I was talking about Leigh Corfman

I know to some it is all a blur of noise, but these are real children he preyed up.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Two of Corfman’s childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge.
LINK

edit on 9-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: dasman888

, I am now convinced he was frustrated. His biggest 'crime' in that was giving the interview too soon, before he had time to come to grips with the allegations.

A
month ago, when Roy Moore was accused of having pursued teenage girls while in his 30s, he equivocated.
“Do you remember dating girls that young?” Sean Hannity asked him.

Moore hedged:
“Not generally, no.
If I did, you know, I’m not going to dispute anything,
but I don’t remember anything like that.”

Hannity asked Moore about Debbie Gibson, who said she had dated Moore when she was 17 and he was 34.

“I don’t remember going out on dates,” said Moore.

“I knew her as a friend. If we did go out on dates, then we did.”

On Nov. 27, he declared: “I do not know any of these women.”

Two days later, he insisted: “I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women.”

There is not rational reason on earth for him to say he remembered an accuser as a friend and went on dates with her if he didn't

He changed his story when it looked like it was going to hurt him and lying was his better odds.

one accuser, Gibson, had just found her high school scrapbook in her attic. The scrapbook had a card from Moore, in which he had written “Happy graduation Debbie,” and, “I wanted to give you this card myself.”

Moore's Attorney:

Porter (Moore's Attorney) said that Moore was just a “family friend” and that Gibson’s story—that the card was more intimate—didn’t pass “the straight-face test.”

WAIT...I though Roy Moore didn't even know Gibson??? He said it repeatedly?

Now Moore was a family friend???

www.slate.com...

On a sidenote: The worst case scenario for the GOP is not Roy Moore losing, it is Roy Moore winning. 2018 will bear this out.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Do you really think you're going to change my vote? More to the point, do you really think you're going to change my vote by twisting things I say and making inane accusations?

Here's a dose of reality; read it slow, so it doesn't make you sick.

I'm in Alabama and you're not. I have known of Roy Moore for decades and you have not. I'll place a vote in the Senate race and you won't. Your opinion of an obvious hatchet job means absolutely nothing; mine will. There is nothing you can do to change what happens on the 12th; I can.

Now please, carry on making yourself look like a fool.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Do you really think you're going to change my vote?

Oh hell no.
That is a response I expect from someone similar to Trump.

This might be difficult for your mind to comprehend, but truth and facts have independent, inherent value, not just things to deny or promote for political value.

Just like sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl is something everyone should condemn regardless of (R) or (D).

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm in Alabama and you're not. I have known of Roy Moore for decades and you have not. I'll place a vote in the Senate race and you won't. Your opinion of an obvious hatchet job means absolutely nothing; mine will. There is nothing you can do to change what happens on the 12th; I can.

I would not trade places with you for all the money in the world.

By all means you be you. It's good for people to be public about who they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Christianity belittles women, just as all the Abrahamic religions do. Wouldn't be surprised if Roy Moore did this, but at this point no proof it happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Does basic morality mean proving things than can easily be proved?

Moore may be all that is claimed.....you have pieces that can be proved. Why doesn't Allerd go and prove that which she has? I'll give you the signature looks similar and Moore denies signing it. There are ways to prove it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Just like sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl is something everyone should condemn regardless of (R) or (D).

What about lying for political gain? I suppose that's just fine and dandy for you.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

you mean like "lock her up"?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

By all means you be you. It's good for people to be public about who they are.

I agree. I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

You apparently believe in innocent until proven Republican.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

What part of 'confessed' is confusing you?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join