It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

True, Ron Paul would likely have done much more good than bad.

Johnson may have been better than Hillary, but not by that much. Completely untrustworthy IMHO.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

Integrity, peace of mind, self respect.

I have all those without tearing down someone over an allegation.

You know what Moore is.

Yes, I do. A good man being railroaded by a bunch of political hacks.

TheRedneck

Just bumping this.

Good to make note of your convictions so that you can reconcile them with what the near future brings and reflect.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: knoxie
lol

the date and place are written in different handwriting, that's pretty damn clear. LOL was she asked about that previously? if not how is that lying?

That's why Moore has been demanding she release the yearbook for handwriting analysis. She and her lawyer refused to agree to it. Now we know why.

Identical to Crooked Hillary's camp when they refused to release their server to the FBI. Soon we will also know why.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You know what Moore is.

TheRedneck

Just bumping this.

Good to make note of your convictions so that you can reconcile them with what the near future brings and reflect.

Perhaps you should do some reflecting yourself on the inconsistencies of your denials over the Franken allegations and your 'conviction' over the Moore accusations. Once you understand that politics is your real motivation, you might develop your thinking to that of a rational human being.

Good luck on your journey of self discovery.
edit on 10/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You know what Moore is.

TheRedneck

Just bumping this.

Perhaps you should do some reflecting yourself on the inconsistencies of your denials over the Franken allegations and your 'conviction' over the Moore accusations.

You seem to be interjecting Al Frankin as a derail to the current topic?

That said, I did not deny any of the accusations toward Al Frankin. You seem unusually dishonest.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You know what Moore is.

TheRedneck

Just bumping this.

Perhaps you should do some reflecting yourself on the inconsistencies of your denials over the Franken allegations and your 'conviction' over the Moore accusations.

That said, I did not deny any of the accusations toward Al Frankin. You seem unusually dishonest.

That's funny - you posted about 30 times on the thread defending him.
The fact you leap to a guilty conclusion in the case of Moore and defend a Democrat shows that your motive for your opinions and outright attacks on the character of those that won't agree with you are purely political.

The double standards evident are very much on topic as they point clearly to the drivers of what people 'believe'.
You not only believe Moore is guilty and that the yearbook is completely legitimate even though the accuser in this case has admitted lying, but you have also made the leap that the signing of the yearbook is evidence of sexual assault and paedophilia. You have no basis at all for your belief other than you want it to be true.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You know what Moore is.

TheRedneck

Just bumping this.

That's funny - you posted about 30 times on the thread defending him.

I pointed out that the picture he took was not the same as rape or physical sexual assault.
I never once accused his accuser of lying or disputed the claims.
I never once claimed he was not guilty of what he was being accused of.

The fact you leap to a guilty conclusion in the case of Moore

* 8 plus women and virtually his entire home town explaining he preyed on underage girls? and Roy Moore vacillating between saying he has never met the women in his life and that he was a close family friend, then back to not ever knowing them? The evidence is a mountain. I have not "leapt" to any conclusion.

The double standards evident

In order for their to be a double standard, taking a gag picture of pretending to do something is equal to physically trying to rape a woman.

The standard is consistent.

It is applied to different scenarios.

Al Frankin taking an inappropriate picture of himself pretending to grope a soldier while sleeping.
vs.
Roy Moore locking a child in a car behind a diner and trying to rape her.

Nelson recalled an incident in which Moore offered her a ride home from the diner, took her behind the building, and groped her, attempting to force her head in his crotch area. Nelson said she screamed and tried to flee the car, but that Moore locked the doors to keep her in the car.

•“I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him,” Nelson said. “I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up.”

•Nelson said Moore made it clear he wanted her to stay quiet: “You’re just a child and I am the District Attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you,” Nelson alleged Moore said to her before she either fell or he pushed her out of the car.

edit on 10-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I have come to realize that we're wasting our breath.

In November of 2016, the American people sent a message to the political class:

STOP! STOP LABELING PEOPLE! STOP CALLING PEOPLE NAMES! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE SUPERIOR!
JUST GOVERN AND STOP THE IDIOCY!

That message had been out there for sometime before, but just demanding it didn't work. So the American people took power away from the party that was offending. But that didn't work either; the name-calling intensified and actual false allegations instead of irrelevant ones began appearing. So the American people threatened to take more power away and the Democrats began to lose off-season elections.

Then they won a couple of state races where they were expected to win. Suddenly, they became emboldened again and began to intensify their efforts to label, name-call, falsely shame, and falsely accuse again. And here we are.

I firmly believe Roy Moore will win the Senate seat Tuesday. I firmly expect the result to be more name-calling and labeling. And then,a year from now, I firmly expect the Democratic party to lose seats in both the House and the Senate. Two years later, I expect Trump to be re-elected. Because I don't think the concept of honest political debate and simple respect for others is something the Democratic party can grasp any more.

The world, it is a-changing. The people have proclaimed enough is enough, and they are holding the offenders to the same rules they have been held to. If Trump and Moore can be assumed guilty without proof, so can Franken and Conyers and Weinstein and whoever happens to be the next to fall. The pundits have chosen to ignore them. Therefore, the pundits will all fall.

All will not be roses and rainbows, however. It will likely become worse for the people in the long run, because a one-party system is not anywhere close to optimal. But... enough is enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I have come to realize that we're wasting our breath.

In November of 2016, the American people sent a message to the political class:

STOP! STOP LABELING PEOPLE! STOP CALLING PEOPLE NAMES! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE SUPERIOR!

You mean a minority of the "American People"?

And they sent this message by electing the worlds biggest troll name caller who believes he is superior to everyone else on earth?

How does that work?

The message that people are trying to send here is that preying on teen age girls is not OK.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The message that people are trying to send here is that preying on teen age girls is not OK.

No, that's not your message. If that were your message, you would be calling for proof, not applauding those involved for having none.

Your message is that you don't want Roy Moore in the Senate because you don't like his political/religious views.

Well, that and that you are afraid to debate the issues that bother you, preferring to use false allegations screamed as loudly as possible to confuse the voters.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No, that's not your message. If that were your message, you would be calling for proof, not applauding those involved for having none.

"Proof" is for a jury trial.

Evidence and facts is what the public weighs when making any decision absent a full trial.

By your standard, Harvey Weinstein should be voted into office without any consideration for the evidence for his misconduct.

There is "proof" that Roy Moore repeatedly publicly lied about knowing these women.

There is not "proof" that any of these accusations are not real.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Evidence and facts is what the public weighs when making any decision absent a full trial.

By your standard, Harvey Weinstein should be voted into office without any consideration for the evidence for his misconduct.

There is "proof" that Roy Moore repeatedly publicly lied about knowing these women.

Proof is not required for innocence. Innocence is the assumption, until proof of guilt is evident.
There is no proof that Moore knew these women. Signing a yearbook, even if he did, is not proof of knowing someone. An acquaintance in the past is not proof of knowing someone. Regardless, knowing someone and saying you don't is not a crime.

You have absolutely zero proof that Moore has done anything wrong.

Weinstein has admitted his behaviour. Just because he is a sexual abuser doesn't mean someone else is.

You are right in that you can believe what you want before you have proof. That's fine, go for it... but to then smear everyone who may disagree with you is asinine.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You are correct. These people simply want to foist their political and social ideology on the world and if they find someone who rejects them, the smearing, intimidation, violence, and emotional blackmail begins and doesn't stop until they get their way. Fortunately, the world seems to have stopped pandering to their childish behaviour and with each passing day the frustration at not being able to control others is revealing these control freaks to the world even more.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Proof is not required for innocence. Innocence is the assumption, until proof of guilt is evident.

Only in a court of law.
In the rest of life, we come to conclusions a thousand times a day without the benefit of a legal trial.
Those conclusions are not invalid because of the absence of a Judge or Jury.

Voting is one of the decisions where we don't wait for a Judge to tell us what to think.

There is no proof that Moore knew these women.

Except for the fact Roy Moore's attorney says he did?

On Nov. 27, (Roy Moore) declared: “I do not know any of these women.”

Two days later, he insisted: “I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women.”

one accuser, Gibson, had just found her high school scrapbook in her attic. The scrapbook had a card from Moore, in which he had written “Happy graduation Debbie,” and, “I wanted to give you this card myself.”

Moore's Attorney:

Porter (Moore's Attorney) said that Moore was just a “family friend”

www.slate.com...

As well as any other link you care to find.

He publicly flipped on whether he knew the accuser.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If I were asked whether I knew the kids of all my friends, I would say no. That would be the case even if at one time I had signed their yearbook.

There is no proof that Moore knew this person. A relation to one of your friends is not knowing someone.

Too many lies from the accusers and the media have surfaced for me to believe the claims, especially in the light of the timing. I will say again that you can believe whatever you want, you just sound stupid when you start smearing people just because they don't believe what you do.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

with each passing day the frustration at not being able to control others is revealing these control freaks to the world even more.

The sexual predation of teen-age girls should be "controlled".

The victimization of children is not a "freedom" we as a society choose to permit.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Too many lies from the accusers

List them please.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

List them please.

Let's start with the lies about the ban from the mall and the lie that Moore wrote the full inscription in the yearbook... You have not let these lies dent your beliefs. In fact, you have not questioned them at all. Yet, you use a yearbook message that can't be examined, and weeks later the story changed on it, as proof Moore lied about knowing this person... you've further extrapolated to assume he is also guilty of sexual assault.

Why do you gloss over lies that undermine your beliefs and with other statements you conclude they are lies to support your beliefs? Rather selective - we're back to you being politically motivated. You can admit it, you know, because it is already obvious.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

with each passing day the frustration at not being able to control others is revealing these control freaks to the world even more.

The sexual predation of teen-age girls should be "controlled".

The victimization of children is not a "freedom" we as a society choose to permit.

But smearing others about the victimisation of children is certainly a control mechanism which you have demonstrated well. Unfortunately for you, it seems not to work anymore.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

List them please.

Let's start with the lies about the ban from the mall

Multiple people have said that he was on a watch list.
Former employees of stores and former mall workers.
Multiple people from his home town.

and the lie that Moore wrote the full inscription in the yearbook...

The text was read to the media, but the accuser never said Roy Moore wrote the date.
This has been examined and deliberated and the claim that she said Roy Moore wrote that part has been debunked.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join