It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DrakeMorningstar

Burden of proof is on the accusers, not the accused. Moore didn't start this circus.

TheRedneck

Yeah but why is the fact he lied about knowing the woman, not a problem to you.? That should make you question his credibility but it doesn't.

So is it about what party he represents? Do you actually care about the truth?

I said he is not guilty but he is not innocent either. You gave this excuse for him about why he said what he said about knowing the women ..."I am now convinced he was frustrated.".

The woman said she wrote Ol' hickory part but never said she made up the rest. She was reliving a supposed traumatic experience, so does it not also make sense that she could have been frazzled when making her first statements and forgot a small detail about the signature?

I do not believe either side until one is proven to false with actual facts.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

Burden of proof is on the accusers, not the accused. Moore didn't start this circus.

TheRedneck

Yeah but why is the fact he lied about knowing the woman, not a problem to you.? That should make you question his credibility but it doesn't.

I said he is not guilty but he is not innocent either. You gave this excuse for him about why he said what he said about knowing the women ..."I am now convinced he was frustrated.".

The woman said she wrote Ol' hickory part but never said she made up the rest. She was reliving a supposed traumatic experience, so does it not also make sense that she could have been frazzled when making her first statements and forgot a small detail about the signature?

I do not believe either side until one is proven to false with actual facts.

Since you ignored me when I asked on the previous page. Would you accept the possibility that he simply didn't remember them? Do you remember every single person you've ever met in your life?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: conspiracy nut

In that day (I dont know about now) the legal age of consent in Alabama was 14
Not that that was right (I hope it has changed now) , but that was the law.

so how does that work do you go to the mall and ask a 14 year old out or ask her mother permission first? if the 14 year old consents do you then go ask the mothers permission? or was the mothers permission even needed?

I dont really know . That was the craziest crap I had ever heard. I knew a girl that went to Alabama to marry at 14 because no one in the state was insane enough to do that here.That is the only reason I know (BTW , this was in the 70s and that sort was common at the time)
That does not excuse anyone , even if it was the law. There should be a factor called "moral character" that factors in
Some folks dont have that most redeeming characteristic.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Since you ignored me when I asked on the previous page. Would you accept the possibility that he simply didn't remember them? Do you remember every single person you've ever met in your life?

It would depend on the person. I can't say for a fact YOU would remember this and that nor can you say I would remember this and that.

It is possible he can't but it is also possible he does. We do not anything about his memory or any issues he may have with it.

Do I remember every person I have ever met in my life time? I am going to say probably not but I can say with all honesty, I remember the women I dated. All of them, what about you?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: TheRedneck

Are you claiming he is innocent? I myself do not consider him guilty or innocent.

I can tell he is saying you can't believe proven liars claiming 40 year old 'harassment' and use that as any kind of a justification for ruining a man's record, days before an election. Credibility is very important concerning that signature proving he knew her.

What about his credibility. Read my last post about his two lies about knowing two of the accusers. That should put his credibility in question, if you are really about credibility.

Prior to this his credibility was spotless. His disagreements with the Supreme Court over displaying the 10 C's do not harm his moral stand in fact for many it was a badge of honor.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It would depend on the person. I can't say for a fact YOU would remember this and that nor can you say I would remember this and that.

It is possible he can't but it is also possible he does. We do not anything about his memory or any issues he may have with it.

Do I remember every person I have ever met in my life time? I am going to say probably not but I can say with all honesty, I remember the women I dated. All of them, what about you?

We can safely say the vast majority of people don't remember every person they've ever encountered, and you know it. Maybe some people with those unique memory traits like idetic memory or whatever that term is. I'm only in my 30s and I can't remember every girl I've asked out. And honestly, for a guy my age, I haven't dated a ton of girls. I know guys who have been through a lot more than I have.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on any illegal or immoral actions.

TheRedneck

Then why not give the accusers the same benefit.

Because they haven't proven one thing to be concerned with that was actually illegal.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That never bothered us. We lived close to Tennessee, but we didn't believe in mixed relationships.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Greven

Moore regularly wears Western clothing. He rarely wears a suit. And the gun? It might look puny, but that looks like a .38 to me... not a puny bullet.

TheRedneck

I said it looked ridiculous. It does. You wouldn't want to get shot by a .22 either, but it doesn't change the fact that that was all for show:

Perhaps you didn't notice that, as he quickly pulled the revolver out of his pocket and then returned it, he swept the muzzle over the crowd.

He disregarded firearms safety rules, or he 'knew' it was unloaded used it as a prop - something sized to fit the pocket. It is how a clown would act.
edit on 23Fri, 08 Dec 2017 23:13:21 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That never bothered us. We lived close to Tennessee, but we didn't believe in mixed relationships.

TheRedneck

lol good one.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Moore regularly wears Western clothing. He rarely wears a suit. And the gun? It might look puny, but that looks like a .38 to me... not a puny bullet.

TheRedneck

I said it looked ridiculous. It does. You wouldn't want to get shot by a .22 either, but it doesn't change the fact that that was all for show:

Perhaps you didn't notice that, as he quickly pulled the revolver out of his vest pocket and then returned it, he swept the muzzle over the crowd.

He disregarded firearms safety rules, or he 'knew' it was unloaded used it as a prop - something sized to fit the vest pocket. It is how a clown would act.

You said it looked ridiculous because of what he was wearing and because of the size of the gun. The size of the gun was a silly thing to attack, it made you sound like someone with zero knowledge. At least you know a little gun safety. ETA: Even if you know it's unloaded, the muzzle should never point at anything you wouldn't shoot. You could be wrong about it being unloaded.
edit on 8 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: TheRedneck

Railroaded? You mean Al Franken?

hehe. 'nighty night.

Al's own party is full of that type of scum and they say "go Al".... Those actual facts that we can all see for ourselves mean little to the ideologues who insist no proof is still believable to them on Moore as proof but the proof on Al is bogus.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No, not the party, but it is about what he stands for, and the fact that he will stand.

And yes, I care about the truth. I hope Moore sues his accusers after the election so the whole thing can go into a court of law. If that finds him guilty, I reserve the right to change my mind about him.

But until that happens... ALABAMA DESERVES MOORE!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

TheRedneck

lol good one.

Yea those Volunteers and the Crimson Tide fans used to clash back then.... many years of TN beating them followed by many years of AL beating them back can do that.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

So other than the three cases redneck mentioned, nothing illegal execept may be giving an 18 year old wine.

Look it is weird for a guy to date a girl that young, but it was years ago, and it was legal.

This claims are not even close to on par with charges of sexual Assualt or rape.

Frankly what WE (outside of Alabama) think doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

We can safely say the vast majority of people don't remember every person they've ever encountered, and you know it.

I don't know about you but I can't safely say anything about the majority of people, since I have not met the majority of people. Can I say it about people I know, maybe but I would have to ask them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I said it looked ridiculous. It does.

Then I guess I look ridiculous too. I wear a black Stetson Durango (personally reshaped) everywhere I go, even around home. I like western shirts.

And he did NOT "sweep the gun across the crowd." He brought it up from his pocket pointed into the air, and returned it the same way.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

TheRedneck

Perhaps you didn't notice that, as he quickly pulled the revolver out of his vest pocket and then returned it, he swept the muzzle over the crowd.

He disregarded firearms safety rules, or he 'knew' it was unloaded used it as a prop - something sized to fit the vest pocket. It is how a clown would act.

You said it looked ridiculous because of what he was wearing and because of the size of the gun. The size of the gun was a silly thing to attack, it made you sound like someone with zero knowledge. At least you know a little gun safety. ETA: Even if you know it's unloaded, the muzzle should never point at anything you wouldn't shoot. You could be wrong about it being unloaded.

That's why I wrote 'knew' in quotes.

A gun is always loaded.
Never point a gun at anything you don't intend to destroy.

Yet, here he is carelessly sweeping the revolver over the crowd. At least he kept his finger off the trigger.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We can safely say the vast majority of people don't remember every person they've ever encountered, and you know it.

I don't know about you but I can't safely say anything about the majority of people, since I have not met the majority of people. Can I say it about people I know, maybe but I would have to ask them.

Don't be silly. Layman's knowledge about memory is enough to say what I said. You know damn well almost no one remembers everyone they've encountered their entire life. That's got to be 10s if not 100s of thousands of people.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Al's own party is full of that type of scum

There is no way you can state as fact. The few stories you may have would probably equal the stories I can find on republican child abusers but does that make their party "full of them", nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join