It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In Alabama law, jurors are instructed they are able to dismiss ALL of a witnesses testimony if they are shown to be believed to have lied about Any one thing. She lied about the yearbook.

When it comes to elections the Dems are the most crooked cheaters in most recent history. From colluding with Russians to fabricate a dossier to producing false witnesses, they are desperate for any win any way they can get it. They get exposed and lose lose lose, like they should. How about trying to win elections without obvious foul play? They are a bunch of desperate amateurs getting caught trying to rig elections time after time.

edit on 9-12-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In Alabama law, jurors are instructed they are able to dismiss ALL of a witnesses testimony if they are shown to be believed to have lied about Any one thing.

Can you cite that law? Not that I'm doubting you of course.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

Just like sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl is something everyone should condemn regardless of (R) or (D).

What about lying for political gain? I suppose that's just fine and dandy for you.

TheRedneck

???

What do these women have to gain politically?

Mind you..from Moores home town and many, likely all voted Trump.

Friends have described the women as Staunchly conservative and republican and Trump Supporters (at least before this)
edit on 9-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Napoleon said; "timing is everything". When Moore gets into the Senate, and McConnell tries to eject him, then that yearbook's forgery is going to be looked at as a matter of timing. Did she put in those lines, on the same day that Moore signed her yearbook? Did she do it later when he ruled against her in her divorce suit?, or did she wait 40 years and dummied it up, right when some Dem. Ops. came down waving money in her face?? I think that she will have real problems if I could go to Alabama, and buy a ball point pen with that exact same ink, off of a store shelf, there.

In other words, it's the timing, stupid. First Dumb question: In a yearbook signing, who gives a hoot about putting in a date, under someone's name, who's congratulating you for graduating??
Second dumb question: In many places, a signature doesn't count, legally, without a date. So forging a date under an informal signature, some forty years after the fact, may well cause that lady some legal repercussions.
And it still may cost McConnell, his leadership position in the U.S. Senate.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

originally posted by: Justoneman

Ok, the Repugnican RINO"s are total scum too to be fair to the lefist.

You're not being fair to either party. Both parties have their scum and decent people.

I can only name a few good ones in the R's and pretty much close to none in the D's.

VOTE LIBERTARIANS IN!!!

We must be avoiding the cabal's players or we are still ruled by the cabal.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Justoneman

Has Gloria AllRed won any major cases, since her glory days of O.J. Simpson?

I am sure she has because there is a saying about "even a blind hog gets an acorn every now and then".

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's not a law; it's a court procedural ruling from long ago. I cannot cite it, but I have been on juries in Alabama and was told that every single time by the judge presiding.

One lie means we are to scrutinize every other statement made and may disregard them all as lies, too.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

VOTE LIBERTARIANS IN!!!

RUN SOMEBODY BESIDES GARY JOHNSON!!!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

15 minutes of fame... money... favors from Jones? You tell me... what do you stand to gain?

Mind you..from Moores home town and many, likely all voted Trump.

So what, and I doubt it.

Of course, saying they all voted Trump makes their story a little more believable, so maybe that's it? In the end, voting for Donald Trump in 2016 does not make one 100% truthful.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

One lie means we are to scrutinize every other statement made and may disregard them all as lies, too.

I suppose that applies to the president as well. In Alabama.

Oh, wait. He hasn't lied in court (that we know of). Neither has Nelson.

edit on 12/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Nice twist Phage.

Meaningless, out of context, irrelevant... but nice.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Meaningless, out of context, irrelevant.

If someone lies, everything is a lie.
Right?

edit on 12/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No, but anything else is suspect.

Think gray, Phage... everything is not black or white.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Indeed. Everything the president says is suspect. Too bad we have to throw the baby out with the bathwater..

Thing is, she's just one of a number of women. Women who did not just "come forward." Women who were approached by reporters after tales of Moore's (alleged) antics were presented to them.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In Alabama law, jurors are instructed they are able to dismiss ALL of a witnesses testimony if they are shown to be believed to have lied about Any one thing.

Can you cite that law? Not that I'm doubting you of course.
Jurors in all fifty states are free to weigh and consider ANY witness (or even expert) testimony when it comes to credibility with or without a proven lie. Prosecutors and defense attorneys and judges can/will both remind jurors of this. Jurors may choose to discount part or all of a given witness's testimony using their best judgement.
If this wasn't the case you'd be compelled to "believe" ANY defendant who said "I didn't do it" unless they could be caught in a lie as they provided first hand witness testimony that they did not do it, weren't there, etc
Even if a juror thinks the witness is confident and honest in his recollection, he/she is free to weigh the testimony as confidence and honesty is shown not to be directly associated with accuracy in eye witnesses, for example.
edit on 9-12-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yeah. I've never had the privilege of serving on a jury. Never even been called in.

But I had the impression that part of a juror's job is to decide which witnesses are lying, about what.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Correct. They can each believe all of it or some of it of none of it. Dependant on each juror. Sometimes one holdout is all it takes to gum up the works and start another trial with a brand new jury.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

15 minutes of fame... money... favors from Jones?

I am starting to feel sorry for you if you think that is true.

You tell me... what do you stand to gain?

Integrity, peace of mind, self respect.

In my heart of hearts, I hope you find the same before you die.

You know what Moore is.
edit on 9-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

VOTE LIBERTARIANS IN!!!

RUN SOMEBODY BESIDES GARY JOHNSON!!!

TheRedneck

I had Ron Paul for years and we sure should have voted him in!

Yea Johnson was not what I recall as a "libertarian", still was better than Hilldog by a landslide.....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Integrity, peace of mind, self respect.

I have all those without tearing down someone over an allegation.

You know what Moore is.

Yes, I do. A good man being railroaded by a bunch of political hacks.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join