It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my teacher just did cocaine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are quite a few people around here that do coke. I can't figure where they get the money from, they work regular jobs, not that great paying work, but they will spend about two hundred bucks a week on this drug. It's the richmans buzz, I can tell most times if a person is on it. Just the way they are acting then look at their eyes, it's actually pretty easy to tell when you have known people who used it over the years.

Ya I don't understand why it's so popular with poor working people. I know a couple construction workers that $200-600 a week on it. There's a group of factory workers I see everyday that seemed to be #ed up morning or night. Last time they still had powder stuck in their beards.

It's never been appealing to me. It's too expensive, i've seen too many people change and turn into raging assholes after using it for a while and everyone I know that does it wastes all their money on it and are always broke.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

But but... I thought schools were drug free zones? Heh. Jk. This woman clearly still needs to separate college life from professional life.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: rickymouse

Dude I've seen dudes blast lines right off castings

I bet you can tell if someone is probably high on coke by the way they act too. A lot of the people in high profile jobs, like stock market professionals, seem to act like they are high on coke. Coke takes away your inhibition, it takes away conscience. This same chemistry is contained in the pop, the adjuvants in colas actually partially makes up for subtracting the drug from the processed coke chemistry that removes the drug.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I bet you can tell if someone is probably high on coke by the way they act too. A lot of the people in high profile jobs, like stock market professionals, seem to act like they are high on coke. Coke takes away your inhibition, it takes away conscience. This same chemistry is contained in the pop, the adjuvants in colas actually partially makes up for subtracting the drug from the processed coke chemistry that removes the drug.

That's really too much work to tell if they are on coke or not. There are MUCH easier ways to tell if someone is coked up. Eyes dilated and shiny when light hits them. Person tends to fidget a lot; may also grind or clench their teeth a lot. The person will talk extremely fast and often. Also, look for constant nose sniffles despite them not having a cold.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

There are quite a few people around here that do coke. I can't figure where they get the money from, they work regular jobs, not that great paying work, but they will spend about two hundred bucks a week on this drug. It's the richmans buzz, I can tell most times if a person is on it. Just the way they are acting then look at their eyes, it's actually pretty easy to tell when you have known people who used it over the years.

Ya I don't understand why it's so popular with poor working people. I know a couple construction workers that $200-600 a week on it. There's a group of factory workers I see everyday that seemed to be #ed up morning or night. Last time they still had powder stuck in their beards.

It's never been appealing to me. It's too expensive, i've seen too many people change and turn into raging assholes after using it for a while and everyone I know that does it wastes all their money on it and are always broke.

Rich man's drug. I cannot figure out why people who are working at barely living wage jobs are even using it. It has some medical properties but is way to expensive of a treatment and it can get a person hooked too. A person starts to make an enzyme that breaks it down and that enzyme breaks down other chemistries and creates a need for more and more of the coke to neutralize the chemistry.. They get addicted. If they try to stop, they get depressed and all messed up mentally.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But but... I thought schools were drug free zones? Heh. Jk. This woman clearly still needs to separate college life from professional life.

i have nothing against drugs.....dig me some drugs. not all. whatever

but i really am shocked at how many people in this thread are cool with it or just kind of eh.

like i said man you want to go for a ride i think a person should be able to. i think a person should be able to do whatever they want in their own home.
but in school teaching kids?? just gonna bump off right in the #ing class and people understand????

where is this level of understanding when it comes to MJ? in this thread....

we cant have MJ be legal for adults to do on their own home on their own time but take a few bumps in a school....all good

what the # man

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Rich man's drug. I cannot figure out why people who are working at barely living wage jobs are even using it.
They get addicted.

what is so hard to understand?
it makes people feel awesome if they are into that kind of ride and you get hooked on it.

how are people making those wages able to smoke a pack a day? smoke a pack a day and drink most night? smoke a pack a day, drink most nights, and have the new iphone.
people figure out a way man

about $75 a gram.
get about 25 bumps out of a gram
if you can keep your # together(and a lot of people do) thats 75 a week.
not a big stretch.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That's really too much work to tell if they are on coke or not. There are MUCH easier ways to tell if someone is coked up. Eyes dilated and shiny when light hits them. Person tends to fidget a lot; may also grind or clench their teeth a lot. The person will talk extremely fast and often. Also, look for constant nose sniffles despite them not having a cold.

I look for the dialated eyes automatically on someone if they act like that. The shiny eyes is not a way to tell, I usually have tiny pupils and do not do drugs or even medicines, treating my epilepsy with food makes the pupils small. My eyes glow like in a blacklight sometimes when the sun hits them. I think it has something to do with the multimineral tablets I take, I do not have a Goa'uld living in me.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Seriously

As many on ATS already know, I'm a BIG time advocate for decriminalization and legalization of drugs. It may be even the issue that is the most important to me, but I damn well know the appropriate times to consume them and not to consume them. A teacher isn't allowed to go to the pub and get plastered off their ass between classes. Just because you can be more discreet and do it faster with coke doesn't make it acceptable. I don't even care if she is using it. I personally think that coc aine is over demonized in this country, but there is a time and place for everything and school isn't it.

I noticed the teacher was 24. This is why I feel like she hasn't separated her college life from her professional life yet. She probably is still used to being able to do whatever you want whenever you want from being in college. And if her addiction is so bad that she physically HAS to get high between classes, then she probably needs help anyways.

If we want to make movement in on the legalization front then we need to be adults about usage. I'm with you on this.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

100% with you on all that

i really am kind of shocked at how many people are basically cool and even understanding of this.

time and a place.
you are getting paid to be there to teach not play tony montana in the classroom.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well the shiny eye bit would be in addition to other symptoms. You really can't diagnose intoxication off of one symptom anyways. I wear contacts and my eyes turn red if they happen to scrape my eye or I get an eye lash in stuck in there while taking them in or out. Meanwhile, red eye is a symptom of smoking pot.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

But what if she was taking her precribed Adderall? Which pretty much does the exact same thing.

They actually sell as a drug to help you focus. But its basically METH. And it will make a UA come up Positive for meth.

Cocaine is nothing compared to what the drs are prscribing us.
edit on 28-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

But what if she was taking her precribed Adderall? Which pretty much does the exact same thing.

They actually sell as a drug to help you focus. But its basically METH. And it will make a UA come up Positive for meth.

Nice thought, but no. Only people abusing adderall snort it. If you are taking it the prescribed way then you are swallowing a pill with water, not breaking up lines and rolling up dollar bills to snort with.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I don't have a problem with her personal substance use. But using it the school means she brought it to the school. Yeah... I'm not okay with that.

I agree with this position. Drug prohibition is an overreach of the state, and a far worse curse on society than narcotic abuse ever was. But dont bring that to a school. She shouldnt be doing shots of vodka at school either.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Nice thought, but no. Only people abusing adderall snort it. If you are taking it the prescribed way then you are swallowing a pill with water, not breaking up lines and rolling up dollar bills to snort with.

so if she was taking coke in the form of pills it would be ok?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
75% of teachers are either snorting a few lines, smoking weed , getting drunk, or taking some oxy or adderrall between classes.

Because 75% of all us are . You guys are just bunch of damm hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
What the F is going on with the teachers nowadays? I guess with a few lines and a couple of Seniors, they're good to go. It seems at least once a week you hear of some dumbass teacher banging their student or students. And these are the people educating our kids, we're screwed.

Nowadays? They're the same "dumbass" teachers who have always been around. You really think teachers only recently started banging students and doing drugs? Have you heard of the 60's?

You now hear about it once a week because, in today's world, information travels at the speed of light. If teacher Jim Bob gets caught screwing his student behind the bleachers at 11:52 AM, you'll hear about it by noon.

It's the same world we've always lived in, you're just still used to hearing less about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

My teacher always told me "don't bring it to class unless you brought enough to share".

Guess that lesson plan is no longer in effect.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

so if she was taking coke in the form of pills it would be ok?

You don't take coke in the form of pills. You have to absorb it into your blood stream to get the rush that comes with the substance. Ingesting it will just make your throat go numb. Plus she was filmed in the act. We know she was doing lines.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

75% of teachers are either snorting a few lines, smoking weed , getting drunk, or taking some oxy or adderrall between classes.

Because 75% of all us are . You guys are just bunch of damm hypocrites.

First off. Source? This is the internet, unsourced statistics and percentages are immediately false. Second off, just because people do it and don't get caught doesn't make their actions acceptable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join