It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my teacher just did cocaine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah, lets all do it. Under stress. We all are. Airline pilots, ships captains and hey Army, Navy, Airforce, Cops, Ambos and even Fire Fighters. Goodness we are all stressed. Everybody understand stress. Snort to alleviate it.

As a parent perhaps I should snort Coke before I pack the lunches. Even put a sprinkle in the sammies for the kids. No stress at school.

Wha>????

bally

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
One teacher on maybe coke(or whatever "nose coffee"), the world stands still.
Millions of teachers on alcohol and nobody cares...

I remember these alcoholic teachers, everybody knew about it, because pupils found empty bottles in the locker of the teacher that told em to clean that locker, for example. And because you smell an alcoholic, you mention a drunk person, you can even see it. And if even the teachers colleagues talk bad about those alcoholic teachers, in front of pupils, how should anybody not know about these teachers? Nobody, not pupils, not parents, not other teachers could take these drunkies serious anymore, so every lesson under such a teacher was completely wasted time!

But they are allowed to be teachers, sometimes for their whole life.

Not that it makes drug snorting teachers look better, but i simply believe there are not that much teachers on expensive coke. But everybody can buy alcohol everywhere and at any time, even for some few cents if needed.

And as you see, if a teacher gets caught snorting drugs, the outcry is huge.
But these alcoholic teachers that i met in my life, they were teachers long before i went to school and long after i left school, some were teachers for decades.

As a pupil that wants to learn, i would prefer a teacher on coke(or whatever upper) before a teacher on alcohol. Simply because i learned that teachers on alcohol are useless and i guess that teachers on uppers at least don´t sleep with open eyes or just incomprehensibly babble around if kind of awake. But that´s just a guess, when i went to school, it were the pupils that did drugs, not the teachers, if we don´t take alcohol as a drug, as it seems normal in our world.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
since when can teachers even afford blow?!

i dunno guys, i'm all about grey areas.
she didn't do it in front of the children, it was not in reach of the children and her behaviour apparently wasn't erratic or putting anyone in danger.
coc aine (if not mixed with other stuff) is like a super charged coffee shot, it just gives you energy.
had she been popping pills nobody would have cared, and alcoholism among teachers is such an established thing it's basically a trope.
i just can't see the problem here.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter/drugs
Crikey!

I prefer teachers on nothing. Shouldn't be a teacher if you have to do it. I drive a bus, often with students and others. I have to be zero alcohol while driving. I drive through tracks and mountains, rivers and creeks. Stressful at times. I also teach.

Why do I need drugs?

Afterwards at home I have a drink.

Drugs suck. Why supervise under the influence. Shouldn't be a teacher if you need coke.

bally

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Well Bally, people are going to do what they do no matter how you feel about it. Reality is if the teacher is good at their job who are you to dictate to them what they can or can't do to themselves.

Personally I would rather have a good teacher who snorts coke teach my children than a bad teacher who doesn't snort coke.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Read my last reply. You shouldn't be a teacher if you snort coke or take other substances. There is no need for it.

bally

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Afterwards at home I have a drink.

Drugs suck.

Alcohol is a drug, no matter what you tell yourself.

I agree with what others have said. Teacher likes to do a bit of marching powder, no problem. Teacher brings marching powder to school, big problem!

I'm a parent, earlier this year I was asked by a friend to accompany him to check on a house. It' was the home of a friend of his, she was in Turkey and her boyfriend was having a party. So we went down. It was just a typical teenage party and there, in the middle of the floor with a joint in her mouth, steaming drunk, was my 4 year old son's Teaching Assistant. I had no problem with this, if she was doing this in the Playschool she worked at, I'd have had a massive issue with it

It's all about context...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I had a couple of lethargic, Ben Stein-channeling teachers who definitely could have benefited from a nose jolt. Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Teachers can be... weird.

I had an English teacher for a year, who showed up to work pissed out of his mind, nearly every day, on brandy from the smell of him. He was an older fellow, tweed jackets with patches on the elbows type of a chap, who even when sober had something of a drawling accent to his delivery. It made English lessons quite difficult for some of the class as I recall. I really think that English teachers should have to display perfect diction at all times while at work, or go home. It teaches the youngsters nothing to have someone slur their way through Of Mice and Men. Thank God he never tried teaching any Shakespeare. It would have been like watching someone try to eat a bramble bush.

Then there was the Geography teacher who used to take one of the Art teachers "aside" for half an hour out of a lesson, every week. By aside, I mean in the cupboard, and by in the cupboard, I mean in the cupboard with their undergarments around their ankles.

The cupboard was only stud walled. You could hear all sorts.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Cocaine is a vile drug. Look what it does to the Amazon.

Anyone who does it is bringing karma on themselves (reaping what they sow). The # it is mixed with is very bad sometimes and you will not know what they have mixed it with. Even when pretty pure it is really bad for you. Fine when you are young but I have seen the wrecks and cancers people get from this later in life.

If you hurt the Amazon like this and have no care or insight about what you are doing of course nature is gonna get you back. Your own actions will of course be bringing judgment on you.

Silly girl, silly people, silly anyone who does this.

There are greener alternatives that are much more gentle.

People on that stuff just talk a lot of #. Their egos look ridiculous. They are thinking how cool and bright they are while the onlooker is thinking what an ego head self obsessed jerk spouting a load of verbal diarrhea.

This is what coc aine does to you and the environment:

That's what nature thinks of coc aine use. She'll get you back for what you do to her one way or the other. Even car drivers are being "dealt with". I know this and that is why I do not use a car. You will not notice when you are younger. It will get you when you get older. I have friends that have weird cancers and they all did coc aine too much.

Are you really happy that people like that teach your kids? Is that how much you care about your kids? I know that with all the child abuse most people just buried their heads in the sand and I know they don't even really mind if their children are treated bad by Babylon, but just thought I would try to shake you few guys awake this morning.

They really have got you under a spell now. They could do anything and you will just say yeah that's fine.

edit on 28-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

In today's news:

The Amazon effect: how deforestation is starving São Paulo of water

Yes, they shovel it up their nose and will end up with no water. "WATER, WATER, everywhere and not a drop to drink". Hey, the sea level is rising. Dear Israel, you better get busy selling those desalination plants to the world because they are gonna need it!

Oops, on 2nd thoughts, there might be too much radioactivity, plastic and oil in the ocean for you to use that. Can ya filter out radioactivity, dudes?

See what I mean, guys? What you callously and selfishly take with one hand someone is else is taking an equal measure out of your's.

Is there time to change? Without God's help there is no time left. Better pray He does not let our coming suffering, rich and poor, last too long. You will feel like cursing Him, but I tell you it is better you pray.

They all mocked Christ. They will not mock Him any longer. They will now curse Him in the realization that He was not bluffing. Told you so once, told you so two times.

I'll tell you again. If you live by the sword you will surely die by it. For every little action there is a reaction. You reap what you sow.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

People can consume what they want as far as I'm concerned.

But with that being said, many people get drug tested for their profession these days. Being off your face and teaching kids cannot be a good thing.

See kids, this is what drugs will do to you, you've got to ask yourself some serious questions when you're snorting lines at work. Talk about being a frigging liability.

Coke is a terrible drug anyways, pissing money away on a drug that'll screw you up. Anyone who disagrees with me probably has a problem with powdering their nose... I've seen people wreck themselves with it, a 25 year old shouldn't be getting heart attacks.

Coke heads man, proper numpties if you ask me. Nobody should be out of it at work. Get high on your own time.

Buzzkill?

Maybe, but then the realisation that you need to be buzzed up just to make it through the day is a even bigger buzzkill.

Speaking from experience here. Doing it for the thrill and forgetting about the fun will leave you in the dangerous, world of drugs.

edit on 28-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I read it was tested and came back positive for H and Blow.

The woman was speed balling in English class lol

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I have worked at schools and never seen a more miserable, unhappy, negative group of losers in my life. Of course the kids were out of control, rude, obnoxious brats. It was a horrible district with no money or support for the teachers. Bad times.

If they needed a snort to get through the next period, I would understand. If I had been caught for years in that system, I think I would have shot myself.

By the way, I also had never seen teachers so disheveled and messy dressing-and no smiles. Wonder why. And they had no out-they were paid peanuts for all that abuse.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Run to "the rocks"(seen?), the rocks will be melting, when you run to the sea to desalinate for water that has run out on the land the sea will be full of oil, plastic, fertilizers and radioactive particles; the sea will indeed "be boiling". You must understand because it is real. It is a kind of modern PROPHESY like the old days of Israel. They always scoff at prophets, call them clowns, abuse them, persecute them, beat them and even kill them. However, then the reality hits a few years late when it is too late.

Now do you understand why Peter was right?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I don't know a lot about drugs, but I found the video in question. 58 seconds it is..

Link

Added the link in case embedding the video isn't proper. Is she doing co caine? And what are the withdrawal symptoms? I was reading and they said that drug users can become violent without their fix. As well as violent while on the drug. Hallucinations and such..That would be a big issue for me if she was teaching my kids. If they can get violent while using or during withdrawals..

Thanks,
blend
edit on 28-11-2017 by blend57 because: Always an edit : /

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I don't have a problem with her personal substance use. But using it the school means she brought it to the school. Yeah... I'm not okay with that.

Brought it to the school or bought it at the school.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bally001

Well Bally, people are going to do what they do no matter how you feel about it. Reality is if the teacher is good at their job who are you to dictate to them what they can or can't do to themselves.

Personally I would rather have a good teacher who snorts coke teach my children than a bad teacher who doesn't snort coke.

Ah, now you're making the mistake of thinking she is good at her job. In this case, we don't know anything about her job performance.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
If you have never snorted coke before all it really does is keep you awake and give you energy.
This is so naive a comment that I really don't know how to address it. All I can do is point to the fact that this woman chose to do a bump in a classroom full of kids. That's what coke does to you.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is highly addictive coc aine folks. By the time her addiction to it is progressed to doing it at work, where she teaches kids, thats a surre sign shes a full blown addict.

I can attest to how addictive, she didn't start doing it at work, she started innocently doing a little at parties on the weekends.

Good thing they stopped her, addiction to heavy drugs always ends badly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join