It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my teacher just did cocaine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I had a 4th grade teacher who would booze it up in the classroom closet. she gave me straight a's when I didn't deserve it, too. lol

good ol ms. dooley.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: notsure1
75% of teachers are either snorting a few lines, smoking weed , getting drunk, or taking some oxy or adderrall between classes.

Because 75% of all us are . You guys are just bunch of damm hypocrites.

First off. Source? This is the internet, unsourced statistics and percentages are immediately false. Second off, just because people do it and don't get caught doesn't make their actions acceptable.

OK so to be clear you are not for the decriminalization of recreational drugs ? Becasue you have always said you were..

If this lady had a smoked a joint at lunch would you be demonizing her?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I remember those days, in my case it was the Drama and English Teachers out in the parking lot.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

OK so to be clear you are not for the decriminalization of recreational drugs ? Becasue you have always said you were..

dude i am for legalizing drugs across the board and ive been known to throw some # back myself but this situation was not cool.

i dont care what my kids teachers do on their off time. i really dont man but you have to be responsible.
when it comes to MJ dispensaries they have to be like 1k feet from a school. cause you know, the kids. but a teacher bumping off in the class is no big deal?
am i in the twilight zone?

i dont care if my kids teacher gets black out #ed once she gets home. every day. fine with me.
be on point and sober when my kid is around

i enjoy the things i enjoy and i Never enjoy anything before or during work. # that..
responsibility man

i bet all you same people thinking this is no big deal would have lost your # if something would have happened and all sorts of things could have. least of which she could have lost it or had it stolen and some kid could try and blast off and OD.
there should be zero tolerance for this kind of #.

1st time and youre out. done

i cant believe that i am the voice of reason on this subject cause usually im like MOAR!!!!!!
MOAR!!!!!
edit on 28-11-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Um... WHAT!?!?! Of all the arrogant things to suggest... The leap in logic here is just so insulting to intelligence in general that it doesn't even warrant a legit response. I'm going to move on and just let you think about what you said here and hope you realize the mistakes you made.

So do you just think that when a substance is legal, it gives them carte blanche to just do it whenever, rules and regulations be damned? Do you break out a flask on your lunch break and get sloshed all the time? After all alcohol is legal.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So do you just think that when a substance is legal, it gives them carte blanche to just do it whenever, rules and regulations be damned? Do you break out a flask on your lunch break and get sloshed all the time? After all alcohol is legal.

people tend to think that people like you and i who are for legalization feel exactly this. like we should be able to anything anywhere.
not going to speak for you even though i know but this is bull#.
i am a huge advocate for legalization and for basic easy conversation i think we should apply the same basic/type laws to other drugs that we do do booze. nice and simple.

no hooch on campus? well no #in coke or chronic either.
pretty simple yes

you agree i am sure. i dont have all the particulars thought out point by point but its pretty easy to figure.
dont do whatever you are doing and drive. dont do it at work. dont bring it around schools. dont push # by a school.
all real basic # that i would think most adult humans could agree with but sadly that is not the case.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Of course. We've walked these battles with alcohol. Why fight them again? While alcohol is a bit more of an extreme drug, the same problems arise from using these drugs in conjunction with work activities. They get in the way, inhibit workflow, reduce efficiency (granted: coke probably has the opposite effect here lol), etc. The only exceptions I can think of is if your work SPECIFICALLY allows it, and the only substance I can think of where that is true is pot. Some businesses in Colorado are experimenting with getting their employees high during things like brainstorming sessions to see how things go.

However, when it comes to teaching, I HIGHLY doubt that even pot would ever be acceptable to smoke while doing it, and I wouldn't have it any other way either. First off, it's a bad influence on the children they are supposed to be teaching. Second off, they all screw with your processing abilities, so you could teach the wrong things. Third off, the children. I can't stress them enough. It's not like you are solely interacting with your peers here. You are training the next generation, who I might add, are HIGHLY impressionable.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ah, you people amaze me. Turn your vitriol on the teacher but remember this from history. It started quite small really, a certain Mr A Hitler used children to spy and tell on other adults, then to spy and tell on their parents. Please weigh the "crime" she committed against the door opening with the kid getting kudos for reporting her.
Did she abuse her children, was her teaching up to standard, did it even have any affect on her pupils or performance? Then weigh that against the spying little sh**, not only spying on her but filming it in the process.
So next time he reports someone it could be his parents for some minor misdemeanor. If I was his father my first question to him would be just why were you spying on your teacher?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Abysha

I don't have a problem with her personal substance use. But using it the school means she brought it to the school. Yeah... I'm not okay with that.

Brought it to the school or bought it at the school.

or maybe...... selling it to students at the school.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
"crime" she committed against the door opening with the kid getting kudos for reporting her.

Then weigh that against the spying little sh**, not only spying on her but filming it in the process.
So next time he reports someone it could be his parents for some minor misdemeanor. If I was his father my first question to him would be just why were you spying on your teacher?

pretty strange response but ok
what she did vs what the kid did... uuuuh the kid didnt do anything wrong

is it spying? standing in a hallway looking in an open window where the teacher is clearly visible?
i guess you call it spying. i call it looking or watching.
looking and watching are allowed.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ah, you people amaze me. Turn your vitriol on the teacher but remember this from history. It started quite small really, a certain Mr A Hitler used children to spy and tell on other adults, then to spy and tell on their parents. Please weigh the "crime" she committed against the door opening with the kid getting kudos for reporting her.

So you just compared a kid turning a teacher in for doing drugs and violating not only her work contract but actual laws to Hitler. WOW! Godwin would be proud.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well if the cap fits, wear it. Could it be filming her without her knowledge would be an infringement of her rights, but she did coke. And you see nothing wrong with a 14 year old secretly filming his female teacher? No matter what she was doing.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well if the cap fits, wear it. Could it be filming her without her knowledge would be an infringement of her rights, but she did coke. And you see nothing wrong with a 14 year old secretly filming his female teacher? No matter what she was doing.

It is only illegal to film someone with out their knowledge in California, and no doing so isn't an infringement of her rights. Furthermore, a kid isn't legally capable of infringing on rights. Only the government can do that. You may want to go take that cap back for a refitting because I don't think you thought this one through all the way.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And you see nothing wrong with a 14 year old secretly filming his female teacher? No matter what she was doing.

who said that?
i must have missed it

but in any case a student filming a teacher spiking up in the school is like way worse than the teacher doing blow at school

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Well I'm in the UK and you can be damned sure it's illegal to film or even tape someone's voice without their consent and just because he's a minor does not give him the right to violate her privacy. Cos if you look at the recording it was not done as if he was just looking through a window, he was sneakily filming from the side of the window and I don't think that filming was accidental but planned. That smacks of a teenager sneakily filming his female teacher with the intentions of catching her doing something he would like. And if you can't see that then it's a bad day in Blackrock.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Well. This happened in Chicago, not the UK. So why do your laws matter? Furthermore, kids be kids. Getting your teacher in trouble is like winning the Super Bowl *ahem* the World Cup for them. When I was in high school in 2003, one of my classmates turned our Engineering teacher in for software piracy solely because he was a dick. It had nothing to do with him actually violating copyright laws or anything. He was just an asshole, and that's how we saw as a way to get back at him.

If the lady wasn't doing coke in the first place then she wouldn't be having any problems. It's pretty obvious what's going on when you see someone doing it.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is what happens when you don't share.

I wonder which of her students sold her this stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I wonder which of her students sold her this stuff.

Yeah no kidding.

It's crazy how things have changed so much.

Back in our day we bought the good stuff from our teachers, not the other way around. Pfft.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

My congressmen does drugs all the time. This is not a teacher issue.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

That too, and if her habit is out of control enough that she can't get through the day without doing lines at school, that may be the next step to keep financing her needs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join