It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

But everyone has defended them perfectly well it is just you either just dismiss it or can not understand what they are saying.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

But everyone has defended them perfectly well it is just you either just dismiss it or can not understand what they are saying.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here is a good demonstration.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Personal attacks are emotional responses of anger, and fear, and insecurities.

I'm not wasting my time dealing with people who can't defend their argument, so they start acting like little babies that just s*&^ in their diapers.

its really nothing personal dude...

When we have pages of you ignoring replies, only for you to go on a rant, denying basic proven ideas in sciences... and repeating the same things that have been explained to you in the simplest of terms.... theres only a few words that can describe such a person...

Most arn't allowed here... lol

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I met guy at a party two days ago that was a flat earth supporter. We wrestled on conversation for about 2 hours along with 4 other guys berrating the hell out of him... until... i started playing devils advocate...

See flat earthers might be ignorant... but if you want to educate an igornant person by you need to do it by example not bey parroting something you read online or in a book.

You are just proving a flat earthers point when you google answers and refer to nasa launches.

You need to shut them down with logical examples.... so the joke is actually on us... for being so complacent with science books and rushing to Google whenever we want to prove a scientific argument. Einstein said if you cant explain it to a 6 year old you dont understand it yourself.

Next time you see a flat earther dont just laugh at them either ignore and walk away or be prepared to show proof and examples.

This flat earther i met figured the sun never really dips below horizon.. it just circles wround flat earth and the light is extinguished when its circled far enough.... I told him ok.... we'll get a telescope and I bet you 1000 bucks you wont find that sun at night time

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I'm not wasting my time dealing with people who can't defend their argument, so they start acting like little babies that just s*&^ in their diapers.

When we have pages of you ignoring replies, only for you to go on a rant, denying basic proven ideas in sciences... and repeating the same things that have been explained to you in the simplest of terms.... theres only a few words that can describe such a person...

I'm referring to their actual instruments. Your side is talking about it being an 'illusion'.

Which one is denying proven science, here?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

I'm referring to their actual instruments. Your side is talking about it being an 'illusion'.

Which one is denying proven science, here?

Their actual instruments will adjust to the slightest curve accordingly...

ye know we do have things things called computers right?

Do you believe pilots that fly 747's do it without them?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Or maybe we are now living in the age of disinformation.

Two sides of the same coin, my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

No, they don't.

The attitude indicator bases level flight on the horizon. The vertical speed indicator bases level flight on the air pressure around the plane. They have nothing to do with the ground below.

And the altimeter bases altitude on sea level. Not the ground below.

Which instruments adjust to curvature during flights, then?

I've never heard of one.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

If there is no curvature, where do you think the Sun goes at night and why can't we see it?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Flat earthers don't believe in stars brother...

they consider them "lights" in the sky...

Is there a switch to make them brighter when you loose your car keys after a good drinking session at the pub?

Stupid joke, don't drink and drive kids, you may have an accident and as a result of head trauma may start thinking the earth is flat.

Personal attacks are emotional responses of anger, and fear, and insecurities. I'm not wasting my time dealing with people who can't defend their argument, so they start acting like little babies that just s*&^ in their diapers.

A parent dealing with a screaming child can sometimes loose their patience .

Quite a few haven't just defended their stance they have tried explaining it to in a way a child will understand.

Please don't waste your time, trolling has no place is at the level as is seen in some threads, its easily identified as an unbalanced mind behind the keyboard.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

It doesn't need to the aircraft will naturally follow the curvature of the earth because the atmosphere also follows the curvature of the earth.

edit on 12-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by testingtesting because: youtube

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

No, they don't.

The attitude indicator bases level flight on the horizon. The vertical speed indicator bases level flight on the air pressure around the plane. They have nothing to do with the ground below.

And the altimeter bases altitude on sea level. Not the ground below.

Which instruments adjust to curvature during flights, then?

I've never heard of one.

Hold tight brother...

i gotta get a beer

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The Sun circles around above us during the day, and continues along the circle, to the other side, while we are now in the dark of night.

A video which shows the path of the Sun..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

why is the moon and all other planets round?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

The other side of what? And how? What do you think the Sun is?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The Sun circles around above us during the day, and continues along the circle, to the other side, while we are now in the dark of night.

www.youtube.com...

Cool video,

I guess you know how it works,

can you explain why the sun/moon disappear and just before they disappear instead of getting smaller as they get closer to the so called horizon they are perceived to get bigger, why?

What magic is this? are demons involved?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

damn.. that was cute

I'll star that for some decent music!

Where is night in that model?

edit on 12-2-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Gonna have to save up and get a Nikon P900 though.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why is the moon and all other planets round?

It's possible there are others not round, too. Why are we the only planet with life, is that round planets do not support life.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join