It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth "conspiracy" and a glaring error by those who suppport it...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm going to start reminding people what's in the cards.

It's not that it's flat or round... it's something else.

but the Flat Earth Theory is the big key to the riddle in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

what is that something else you speak of ?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

What is ANYTHING he speaks of?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

what is that something else you speak of ?

We basically live in a realm.

Some might call it a comic book, or a movie, or even a dream...

but we basically live in a realm. Basically.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So like I said... that's the secret.

The Key Word is REALM.

not round or flat... it's REALM.

we live in a fing' realm. period. end of story.

next subject.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

We basically live in a realm. Some might call it a comic book, or a movie, or even a dream...

a story, a game, a battle, a fight, a struggle,

others call it reality.

Try experiencing it once in a while, it can do wonders.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

We basically live in a realm. Some might call it a comic book, or a movie, or even a dream...

a story, a game, a battle, a fight, a struggle,

others call it reality.

Try experiencing it once in a while, it can do wonders.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think you are watching too many crackpot YouTube videos.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

# KRS One , dont listen to a word he says !
he is involved with bambattta and his child molestation

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: turbonium1

Is there a video of this, so I can see exactly what you are talking about?

GTFOOH! Is there a video of this? seriously?

Do you have eyes to see the sky?

Do you have legs that can get you to a position to see the sky where the sun is setting and prior to that when the sun is high up in the sky?

If you answer yes,

then go outside at noon, the sun should be high in the sky.

Take note or hold up a coin with your arm extended and find a coin that will roughly eclipse the sun high in the sky at noon.

then

Go out just before sun set and use the same coin to try and cover the sun.

How does the sun get so big?

If we are on a flat earth and the sun just disappears due to perspective as some like to claim, why does the sun look likes getting bigger when its setting?

Shouldn't it get smaller the further it gets on the flat disc?

That's your 'response' to my earlier post, below...

originally posted by: turbonium1
The Sun circles around above us during the day, and continues along the circle, to the other side, while we are now in the dark of night.

A video which shows the path of the Sun..

www.youtube.com...

Cool video,

I guess you know how it works,

can you explain why the sun/moon disappear and just before they disappear instead of getting smaller as they get closer to the so called horizon they are perceived to get bigger, why?

What magic is this? are demons involved?

If you think there's 'magic' in the video I posted, why didn't you simply point it out from the "cool video" I posted?

Or show me ANY example of it, in ANY video clip?

You claim the sun/moon are "perceived to get bigger", like it's already a proven fact, or something!!

Why can't you actually prove your claim, for once?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

The ships were far more convincing - but nice try. anyway.

It was always claimed that ships proved the curvature, by vanishing from sight....

Magnification showed the ships didn't vanish.

Ships had proven the Earth's curvature, until telescopes showed ships.

Who said ships proved curvature? Not us round Earth-ers!!

But now, you think telescopes DO prove curvature, only it's not with ships!

Nice.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I don't see any ships in that video... or any thing vanishing from sight...

so............ you probably didn't actually watch it

More rantings of a Madman... Btw

edit on 24-2-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The instruments cannot be excused away.

Planes fly level within the atmosphere, NOT to the surface below.

Inventing a magical power cannot hold aircraft to ground, or altitude flown, or in a descent, or lift.

Only within level flight, it holds these magical powers!

This power is 'gravity'.

It's one greatest power is 'sphere-sticking-power'.

Sure, gravity is supposedly the power pulling all objects downward, to Earth....

Gravity cannot hold every object to Earth. A power that drives objects downward, to ground. A power to rotate objects above Earth, but which cannot even force the objects to rotate in THE SAME DIRECTION!!

Anyway, the objects all rotate above Earth, under the powerful forces of gravity!

Gravity has become the greatest nonsense spewed as a well-established fact. A theory is no fact.

They are treating gravity like some sort of well-established fact. Gravity forms a base for many more nonsense theories, as well.

They know gravity is a theory, of course.

A planet rotates at 1000 mph, while somehow it's 100% motionless. Gravity spins Earth at 1000 mph.

All water is held around this sphere, thanks to gravity.

And the entire atmosphere rotates with Earth, by gravity.

This force does not even compare to any other forces we HAVE PROVEN TO EXIST.

Energy of all types are consistent within physical laws. Nothing is consistent in the theory of gravity.
A force that holds objects to its surface. Almost all objects.

So when gravity CANNOT hold objects to the surface, objects are NOT being pulled downward to Earth.

A force that pulls everything downward, to it's surface, even a speck of dust, or a 10-ton boulder, is pulled to Earth...

Not a little bird, or a plane, though...

Force is consistent.

Magnetic force does not attract only objects on the surface, but cannot attract those same objects in air.

Gravity is supposedly an enormous force, which even pulled in a moon. Sure.

When 200-ton ocean liners float above water, instead of sinking to the bottom, due to Earth's incredibly powerful gravitational force?

A magnetic force will attract metal to it, whether it's in the air, on the ground, or floating above water. It has lesser ability to attract metal, in denser mediums, of course, but the force acts the very same way.

Imagine if there was a gigantic magnet under Earth, which attracted a huge metallic moon, or comet...

A far away moon comes into range of the great magnetic force, which grabs hold of it.

Any idea on what may happen after that point?

Do you see the problem?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yes I see the problem you do not understand physics.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I don't see any ships in that video... or any thing vanishing from sight...

so............ you probably didn't actually watch it

More rantings of a Madman... Btw

I've only looked at what the instruments in planes are measuring, but if you feel better to call it ranting, go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yes I see the problem you do not understand physics.

Physics is based on facts, proof, and laws.

And what about you, then?

Gravity is a theory, not proven, not a fact...yes?

Do you understand what the spherical Earth claim is really based on?

A theory.

Who believes in rantings from a madman?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Easiest way to debunk a flat earth? I mean, REALLY easy.

Theodolite and an ocean or large lake.

If the Earth was flat, the crosshairs would be on the horizon. They’re not. They’re ABOVE the horizon.

Don’t believe me? You can make your own for relatively cheap.
-SmartPhone app
-Stand for said SmartPhone
-A level

-Set up the stand, attach phone, make sure phone is level by using the level, turn on app, laugh because flat earthers are wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
The instruments cannot be excused away.

Planes fly level within the atmosphere, NOT to the surface below.

Inventing a magical power cannot hold aircraft to ground, or altitude flown, or in a descent, or lift.

Only within level flight, it holds these magical powers!

This power is 'gravity'.

It's one greatest power is 'sphere-sticking-power'.

Sure, gravity is supposedly the power pulling all objects downward, to Earth....

Gravity cannot hold every object to Earth. A power that drives objects downward, to ground. A power to rotate objects above Earth, but which cannot even force the objects to rotate in THE SAME DIRECTION!!

Anyway, the objects all rotate above Earth, under the powerful forces of gravity!

Gravity has become the greatest nonsense spewed as a well-established fact. A theory is no fact.

They are treating gravity like some sort of well-established fact. Gravity forms a base for many more nonsense theories, as well.

They know gravity is a theory, of course.

A planet rotates at 1000 mph, while somehow it's 100% motionless. Gravity spins Earth at 1000 mph.

All water is held around this sphere, thanks to gravity.

And the entire atmosphere rotates with Earth, by gravity.

This force does not even compare to any other forces we HAVE PROVEN TO EXIST.

Energy of all types are consistent within physical laws. Nothing is consistent in the theory of gravity.
A force that holds objects to its surface. Almost all objects.

So when gravity CANNOT hold objects to the surface, objects are NOT being pulled downward to Earth.

A force that pulls everything downward, to it's surface, even a speck of dust, or a 10-ton boulder, is pulled to Earth...

Not a little bird, or a plane, though...

Force is consistent.

Magnetic force does not attract only objects on the surface, but cannot attract those same objects in air.

Gravity is supposedly an enormous force, which even pulled in a moon. Sure.

When 200-ton ocean liners float above water, instead of sinking to the bottom, due to Earth's incredibly powerful gravitational force?

A magnetic force will attract metal to it, whether it's in the air, on the ground, or floating above water. It has lesser ability to attract metal, in denser mediums, of course, but the force acts the very same way.

Imagine if there was a gigantic magnet under Earth, which attracted a huge metallic moon, or comet...

A far away moon comes into range of the great magnetic force, which grabs hold of it.

Any idea on what may happen after that point?

Do you see the problem?

I have quoted your entire post as it shows a basic failure to understand basic physics. And indeed common sense. The fact that only you can see the problem is extremely telling. Planes fly at whatever level they are told to by ground control, measuring altitude above the ground. Planes are trimmed in flight, to help achieve level flight.
And now you post yet more drivel to show that you don't believe in gravity. Really?
You are trolling us.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Altitude is set to sea level, not by the ground.

Planes fly level within air, not the ground below them.

There are two instruments that measure for level flight - the altimeter, which uses the horizon, or a simulated horizon, to see what is level flight. The other instrument is the VSI, Vertical Speed Indicator. It actually measures air pressure around the plane, which must be equal on top and bottom, in order to achieve level flight.

The VSI measures ascent, descent, and level flight, by 'feet per minute'.

Level flight is indicated by 'O feet per minute' on the VSI. Not in descent, nor in ascent. Level flight.

Which means a plane will fly level nearly all through the flight, at the same altitude.

Any plane that is trying to follow 'curvature' is NEVER going to fly level. It could only fly in a continual descent, throughout the filght.

No matter how small the curvature, every plane would have to fly in a constant descent, for the entire flight, and with each and every flight executed, ever done, and in every future flight.

The plane cannot fly level to the surface below. These planes are cruising around 40,000 feet above the surface, and you think the plane follows 'curvature' by the most magical wand ever known - a wand 'gravity' will wave for planes???

A curvature would never have planes fly level, ever. The fact is that planes DO fly level, nearly all the time.

All flights would have instruments set for 'descent' rates, and certainly not for a level flight. No instruments set a 'descent rate', though.

Now you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Easiest way to debunk a flat earth? I mean, REALLY easy.

Theodolite and an ocean or large lake.

If the Earth was flat, the crosshairs would be on the horizon. They’re not. They’re ABOVE the horizon.

Don’t believe me? You can make your own for relatively cheap.
-SmartPhone app
-Stand for said SmartPhone
-A level

-Set up the stand, attach phone, make sure phone is level by using the level, turn on app, laugh because flat earthers are wrong.

The horizon is not a fixed point. It can actually appear to be much higher than your position, in fact. Look at images of the horizon out to the ocean, if you don't believe me. The water seems much higher than you, but it's only an illusion due to perspective.

The horizon doesn't measure curvature, or oceans that seem to raise higher, either.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join