It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia declares total war on terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Salman has vowed to “wipe” terrorists from the “face of the earth” using resources available to the Islamic Military Alliance, a so-called ‘Arab NATO’ which claims to be targeting a “faceless enemy,” rather than any particular “sect” or “country.”

The “Islamic” alliance, officially comprising 41 member states, does not include any countries with Shia-dominated governments, such as Iran, Iraq or Syria. Due to the economic and diplomatic blockade of Qatar, which in June was accused by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain of sponsoring terrorism, Doha’s delegation was also not present at the summit in Riyadh.

This is a very big declaration in my opinion.

''Total war on Terrorism'' - Syria, Iran, Iraq and Doha are not included in this 'Arab NATO' which makes this whole plan obvious.

War is on the cards sooner rather than later.

edit on 26/11/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes it is. A very big declaration, but, I'm inclined to distrust him as i would distrust any Politician. Trust is Earned. He has not earned mine, therefore i will continue to question this man in power. People in power have this uncanny way of swaying the public based on simple wordology.

Wordology does not work with me. Proof however, does.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, it is about time that they do something about this terrorism over there. Their putting faith in America did not work so well. The whole middle east is in dissaray it seems, so is most of Africa.

We can work with them, but their own people need to address this issue too.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I hope there are some positive developments happening in SA. I am concerned by the level of violence and potential torture rumors. I don't believe you can start a new era with violence.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

"terrorism" is the Saudi word for "Israel". I'm not sure this will end well.

I predict 100 years from now people will still be killing each other in the ME.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

"terrorism" is the Saudi word for "Israel". I'm not sure this will end well.

I predict 100 years from now people will still be killing each other in the ME.

I think Israel has done a deal with the devil (Saudi Arabia) and they are actually running this thing together

their friendship started a while ago
www.pri.org...

and just last week:

www.jpost.com...

“We are ready to exchange experiences with Saudi Arabia and other moderate Arab countries and exchange intelligence information to confront Iran,” Eisenkot told the Elaph newspaper, adding, “There are many shared interests between us and Saudi Arabia.”

This has really caught my attention.. the US started a war on terrorism in 2001 and look where they got us
Fast forward to a destroyed Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq... feuding royals in Saud, Lebanon on Alert..

Saudi Arabia and Israel are the hands of the US administration - Iran, Lebanon, Syria better get ready because a timetable has been set - war is coming.

Time to join the army!!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Maybe, this is getting to be a battle of the Empires, to see whose version of Islam is the Best.......

Or even deeper......Maybe a clash of the ancients...the Persians (Iran), Babylonians (Iraq) and Mesopotamians.

Vs the Bedouin Desert people of Arabia, who only made good when they struck oil for the European Tribes........

So the Sophisticated Urban Civilised people Vs the Nomads........

The Battle of the Ancients........all we need is for the Greeks (Spartans) and Italians (Romans) to get involved, and it can be settled once and for all.

edit on 27-11-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

If this is genuine, they should purge all Wahabi Clerics and Saudi officials involved in the September 11 attacks. Until this happens, I think it's a sham.
edit on 11/27/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
In that case, NK is state sponsor of terrorism. Saudi Arabia want to get rid of all terrorists. This could get ugly....
edit on 27-11-2017 by whiteblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There we go thank you. Not too many people are ready to admit that Saudi and Israel have actually been working together for some time, decades even. Refreshing to see some have already known this.
a reply to: gort51
Greek and Rome is essentially represented by NATO, albeit with a high ranking Ottoman empire sitting in the mix of it all as well.

edit on 11-27-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That's Irony. Seeing as they're the biggest supporters of terrorist factions. Kind of like them being head of the council on human rights, while beheading more people than any other country and not allowing women to drive. This is pure talk. Saudi Arabia = Terrorism

edit on -06:002017Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:55:30 -060030America/Chicago000000Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:55:30 -0600MonAmerica/ChicagoNov by PorteurDeMort because: Spelling frenzy

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
That's Irony. Seeing as they're the biggest supporters of terrorist factions. Kind of like them being head of the council on human rights, while beheading more people than any other country and not allowing women to drive. This is pure talk. Saudi Arabia = Terrorism

You're not going to give him a chance to backup his words?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is like Mcdonald's declaring war on french fries.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

then why not declare war on itself??

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This is like Mcdonald's declaring war on french fries.

I was trying to think of something similar but... you nailed it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The soon to be new King of Saudi Arabia is taking on A LOT of enemies. Got to give him props for that. Hopefully he doesn't end up like Sadat.

It will be interesting to see how SA weans itself from Whabbism.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Pfffft.

In a pigs eye!

Saudi Arabia is one of the key components in the upkeep of terrorist factions, along with Qatar. The chances of them doing any significant damage to terrorist factions in an actual effort to wipe them out, rather than fuel their fury, are absolutely nil.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I doubt it is a war on terror...more like war for oil reserves.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Chasers declared war on everything and everyone
Not for the faint hearted

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

sounds like a new cache of weapons are about to get purchased from the old US of A, the bringers of peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join