It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia declares total war on terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We are all entitled to our skepticism about this announcement, and I know I am.

First on the agenda would be to have them define what constitutes a "terrorist" in greater detail. I'm afraid their definition might be quite different than ours.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They could start in their own backyard but something tells me they won't and all this war on terror will just be war on Shia Muslims.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He seems to just keep digging .This digging will only isolate SA from other ME states except for maybe Israel .Every one knows what tail is wagging the dog who's bark is much worse then its bite . Hard to imagine how they can come up with any sort of business plan weather legal or illegal now . Trust matters even to crooks .

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Greek and Rome is essentially represented by NATO, albeit with a high ranking Ottoman empire sitting in the mix of it all as well.
I noticed that Assaud returned home from Sochi and used Turkey air space for the first time . Might not mean anything but to my way of thinking there must have been some trust being confirmed to do that .Just a small thing to keep in mind . Also the Kurds wanting to get a agreement with Syria to federalize the north . I can't see Turkey going for that and I can't see Syria needing to ...Maybe its a stale mate being played out which wont bode well for the US troops based there .

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its his sect that causes all of the terrorism, Wahhabism, so he should take responsibility.

LINK

For more than two centuries, Wahhabism has been Saudi Arabia's dominant faith. It is an austere form of Islam that insists on a literal interpretation of the Koran. Strict Wahhabis believe that all those who don't practice their form of Islam are heathens and enemies. Critics say that Wahhabism's rigidity has led it to misinterpret and distort Islam, pointing to extremists such as Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Wahhabism's explosive growth began in the 1970s when Saudi charities started funding Wahhabi schools (madrassas) and mosques from Islamabad to Culver City, California. ...

I don't believe him....I would judge him by his deeds not his words.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wahhabism is the darkest most primitive religion on the planet earth right now and Saudi is its prime instigator of spreading it, as it always has been.

Crown Prince Salman, is at the head of this poison. And believe me if he were to really try to eliminate that nutty religion, Wahhabism, some brainwashed fanatic would murder him pretty quick.

The US has allowed the lie to go that Saudi Wahhabism is not the main problem, but it is and they bribe the Americans to help hide that ugly truth.

The world gets rid of Wahhabism; it will get rid of Terrorism.

If you go to school in Saudi Arabia, what do you learn about people who are not followers of Wahhabi, of the prophet?
The religious curriculum in Saudi Arabia teaches you that people are basically two sides: Salafis [Wahhabis], who are the winners, the chosen ones, who will go to heaven, and the rest. The rest are Muslims and Christians and Jews and others.
They are either kafirs, who are deniers of God, or mushrak, putting gods next to God, or enervators, that's the lightest one. The enervators of religion who are they call the Sunni Muslims who ... for instance, celebrate Prophet Mohammed's birthday, and do some stuff that is not accepted by Salafis.
And all of these people are not accepted by Salafi as Muslims. As I said, "claimant to Islam." And all of these people are supposed to be hated, to be persecuted, even killed. And we have several clergy -- not one Salafi clergy -- who have said that against the Shi'a and against the other Muslims. And they have done it in Algeria, in Afghanistan. This is the same ideology. They just have the same opportunity. They did it in Algeria and Afghanistan, and now New York. ...
www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...
edit on 27-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This is like Mcdonald's declaring war on french fries.

More like Ketchup declares war on tomatoes.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I get the position of kettle/pot

but, are people ignoring the significance here?

Saudi Arabia has written its self a blank cheque to attack/invade anyone it believes is a terrorist sympathizer - and not one world super power said didly squat!

Knock Knock
Who's there
Iran, Syria, Lebanon
Iran, Syria, Lebanon who?
Saudis going to start dropping bombs on your a55 and no one will say boo!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Personally , I Hope Iran eventually Conquers the House Of Saud , then the U.S. could Kill Two Evil Birds with One Stone . We All Know they Both Wish the Worst for America going into the Future....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If this is genuine, they should purge all Wahabi Clerics and Saudi officials involved in the September 11 attacks. Until this happens, I think it's a sham.

One has to be Astute as to what qualifies as 'Terrorism' to the Saudi (reformed & purged) Monarchy

The Total War on Terrorism by the Crown Prince... does not include any Shia majority States...the 41 Muslim Nations are all Sunni denominated States ~~~ that News should explain the Saudi-Arabian 'WOT' ~~~ by simply reading-between-the-lines you will realize what 'dots' are being connected

the Wahibbists, IS/ISIS, al Nusra, even the Boko Harem in Africa would not be labeled 'Terrorists' but merely 'Fundamentalist Islamics'...purist Jihadists, & not condemmed as Radicals/Salifists -- as much as being sanitized as just religious Zealots

the Trump administration has not yet moved 1 inch in removing left-over Muslim Brotherhood devotees in a half dozen policy making positions in just as many 'sensitive & strategic' Government Agencies which are 'appointed' by the presiding President... makes you go ?hmmmm?

there is just too much info-&-dots to present in a single reply post....
know what i'm saying

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
That's Irony. Seeing as they're the biggest supporters of terrorist factions. Kind of like them being head of the council on human rights, while beheading more people than any other country and not allowing women to drive. This is pure talk. Saudi Arabia = Terrorism

Took the words right out of my keyboard.

totally agree

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Saudis going to start dropping bombs on your a55 and no one will say boo!
Don't count on it .SA is in a very weak position in many way's . MBS's latest move's against the family shows more desperation then any calculations . Iraq ,Iran ,and Turkey could mop the floor with them in a matter of days and if you throw Syria into the mix then SA has no where to run . Every one has been getting ready and training except for the Saudi's .

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I dont think thats the case.

I think SA has had decades of military expansion thanks to US concessions.
SA played a pivitol part in Iraq and Syria, they're battle trained and understand the lay of the land.
Turkey? ... Turkey are in a precarious position, a self declared dictator who doesnt have the support of the people, who's dogged by the Kurds and isnt sure how involved they want to be in Syria isnt really to much of a problem.

Syria's a beaten dog, yes they won against ISIS (only because Hillary didnt win the presidency) but their cities are ruined, their military is depleted and they are now the lapdog of Russia.

Iran Vs Saudi would be a monstrous war, ignoring the effect it would have on Oil prices and industry in the region, those two nations are separated by a large river (so to speak).. missiles, jets, bombs would rain fire over Iran.

Iran (believe it or not) is a beautiful place full of history - its got far more culture and history than the US. Its people are the warmest most welcoming (for the most part)

Iran fought a war against a US backed Iraq that was a modern WW1 trench battlefield, they can withstand the fight.

Its coming... I've long said a war is coming but these moves this past few months makes me think it might kick off before 2018 is here.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I think SA has had decades of military expansion thanks to US concessions. SA played a pivitol part in Iraq and Syria, they're battle trained and understand the lay of the land.
I would say that Yemen disproves this .

Turkey are in a precarious position, a self declared dictator who doesnt have the support of the people, who's dogged by the Kurds and isnt sure how involved they want to be in Syria isnt really to much of a problem.
Turkey has a large military with a base in Qatar and would love a green light from Russia/Syria and Iran to have a go at the Kurds .

Syria's a beaten dog, yes they won against ISIS (only because Hillary didnt win the presidency) but their cities are ruined, their military is depleted and they are now the lapdog of Russia.
Syria has been re-armed and re-trained . The city's are waiting for China's funds and input as Syria is part of the One Belt one road initiative ..see journal-neo.org... lots of good pieces to the bigger puzzle .

Iran Vs Saudi would be a monstrous war, ignoring the effect it would have on Oil prices and industry in the region, those two nations are separated by a large river (so to speak).. missiles, jets, bombs would rain fire over Iran.
They have the S300 and Russia's backing . They have lots of Missiles and a ground invasion just wont work .

Its coming... I've long said a war is coming but these moves this past few months makes me think it might kick off before 2018 is here.
I agree on Iran's culture and beauty with its incredible history . Why I don't think there will be a big war from SA is because they are beat before they even start . I made a thread about SA saying that Lebanon declared war on them . Its been crickets ever sense ...more bark then bite and for them to even invade Lebanon would be a big challenge ...Don't believe me then just ask Israel .

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I bet it going to be just as bad the States War on Terror. Don't forget the drug war ether.

Pot won!!!
edit on 27-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yemen,

Saudi has achieved all its goals. Its destroyed their infrastructure, disease and famine are rife, they made Iran decide to get involved or shy away (they shyed away) and they managed to test their weapons/pilots...

defeating and occupying Yemen was never the goal

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Oh they have caused a lot of damage that is for sure . I don't think that Iran was involved to the extent that many have suggested but I am thinking that Yemenies would welcome any partner other the SA USA or Israel now . Those bridges are completely burnt now .
edit on 27-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Your prediction of "100 years" is a little shy of reality since they've been murdering each other off since...oh, FOREVER! Personally, I don't think it will ever stop until they become as one mind and ALL adopt the all exact same ideological thoughts, laws, beliefs, and world views. THEN their war with each other would be over...except, depending really on which road they ALL agree to travel on, their REAL war may then become their full on drive to actually (attempt) conquer the ENTIRE world. And since we know from history and daily news, they will NEVER agree to get along...at least not in this universe.

However, IF it ever came down to just 2 of them being left in the entire world, I predict that one would surely slaughter the other, then gleefully run down the road screaming, "I WON I WON! ME ME ME I WON! Now, all you infidels convert or die!"

A cynic to the bitter end am I....

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm surprised more Saudi Arabia talk isn't happening are there any decent minds left?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I see South Front has a new vid up asking who would benefit from a war in the ME

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join