It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken......WHOOPS....Next to go....

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Who remembers the hilarious gaffe at the Democrat National Convention when this twat and Sarah Silverman were shilling so hard for Hillary they started openly insulting Bernie supporters, then arrogantly remarked that they will fix it in post-production before realizing it was live.

edit on 17-11-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The picture doesn't seem to be much of anything, I'm not even sure he's making contact with the bullet proof vest she's wearing... Even if he was, he's hardly copping a feel through that vest! XD

The shoving tongue down the throat part is a step way too far, totally not acceptable!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

They left their brains back-stage...if they brought them at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
The picture doesn't seem to be much of anything, I'm not even sure he's making contact with the bullet proof vest she's wearing... Even if he was, he's hardly copping a feel through that vest! XD

The shoving tongue down the throat part is a step way too far, totally not acceptable!

President Trump says that there are photos of what happens after this initial "foreplay". They're not being released though, since the victim has accepted Frankenstein's apology, and dropping the matter.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
WHOOPS.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just so we are all clear on this, before getting directly involved in politics, Al Franken was a professional comedian. A clown. This photograph was taken while he was entertaining soldiers. He thought soldiers would find this transgressive behavior funny. There was nothing secretive about it and he has not denied it.

Compare this with the furtive pedophilia of Roy Moore. Roy Moore was an attorney, then a judge. Why are "conservatives" holding a judge and potential Senator to lower standards than a clown?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

welp, pack it in, you won the internet today.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Who remembers the hilarious gaffe at the Democrat National Convention when this twat and Sarah Silverman were shilling so hard for Hillary they started openly insulting Bernie supporters, then arrogantly remarked that they will fix it in post-production before realizing it was live.

They are comedians. "We can fix it it in post production" is a joke that comedians use at live events.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump says that there are photos of what happens after this initial "foreplay". They're not being released though, since the victim has accepted Frankenstein's apology, and dropping the matter.

He would know this how?? Why do you believe him? He lies like nine times a day on average. Just curious.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I am sorry that a woman was sexually assaulted. That is never right.

But on the heels of Moore, Franken getting busted like this brings an evil amount of joy and watching the political body step all over their collective dicks has been quite amusing.

Which may have been the entire point of "busting" him.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why are "conservatives" holding a judge and potential Senator to lower standards than a clown?

That 'clown' is a sitting US Senator.

Why do you want to hold one person to one level and another person to another level? That is the real issue.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

president trumps says??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

president trump who walks in on teen girls while they're dressing should keep his mouth firmly shut regarding this. oh boy, tho, that's rich.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Just so we are all clear on this, before getting directly involved in politics, Al Franken was a professional comedian. A clown. This photograph was taken while he was entertaining soldiers. He thought soldiers would find this transgressive behavior funny. There was nothing secretive about it and he has not denied it.

Compare this with the furtive pedophilia of Roy Moore. Roy Moore was an attorney, then a judge. Why are "conservatives" holding a judge and potential Senator to lower standards than a clown?

Sportscaster and model Leeann Tweeden compared Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) to Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein during a radio interview where she first revealed details of how the senator had forced his tongue into her mouth and later groped her during a USO tour. She said when they first met in Washington, DC before the tour began, he told her, “When I found out you were coming on this tour, I wrote, you know, a little scene, if you will, with you in it, if you would like to do it with me, if you want to play along.”

She said the skit was “full of sexual innuendos,” and that since they were performing to a military audience with mostly young men, that she could play along with that. She said there was a kissing scene that he wrote in, but she thought it would be a “gag” kiss. “In my mind, I was never actually going to kiss Al Franken,” she said.

She said on the day of the tour, in Kuwait, they were backstage as everyone else was setting the stage up. “Al came up to me and he’s like, ‘Well, we need to rehearse our kiss,’ and I’m like, ‘Yeah, OK,’ and I just blew him off, you know, ’cause I’m thinking we don’t need to rehearse the kiss. “Then he kind of said it again, he’s like, ‘Well, we need to rehearse the kiss Leeann.’ And I’m like, ‘OK, Al, OK you turn your head to the right, I’ll turn my head to the right, OK we got this.'” She said Franken started getting “relentless,” comparing him to Weinstein.

“And he actually got more … as I tell this, I’m getting worked up and I’m shaking … as he — it reminded me, remember when we played the Harvey Weinstein — when the girl in New York actually wore the wire and we listened to him, and the only audio we heard of Harvey Weinstein and he was very aggressive and very relentless …

“Yes, it was relentless, that’s what I could hear in his voice,” she said of Franken. “He started getting relentless, and I’m like, why is he insisting that we have to rehearse the damn kiss?”

Franken told her that as “actors” they needed to rehearse everything, and she finally agreed, just to get him to stop.

She said Franken mashed his face against hers and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

“We rehearse the line and I’m coming towards him and he comes up and he grabs me and he puts his hand behind my head and he aggressively comes in and he mashes his mouth against mine and he sticks his tongue in my mouth and as it happens, it happened so fast and he puts his tongue in my mouth and his mouth is just wet and slimy and to this day I call him ‘fish lips.'”

Tweeden said she was so angry she wanted to punch him the face. She remembers pushing him off, warning him never to do that again, and going to a bathroom to wash out her mouth.

“I was violated, I was disgusted, that’s not what I was expecting, all I could think about was that’s what you wrote that in the script for, so you could do that to me?”

For the rest of the tour, she made sure she was never alone with him, and when seated next to him to sign photographs, she would turn her back on him, she said.

Now that we really are all clear on this we can rest safe in the knowledge that Franken has been accused of sexual molestation.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

...we can rest safe in the knowledge that Franken has been accused of sexual molestation.

Yes, yes we can. But...

I can't help but wonder why. This was too easy.

Moore was accused out of nowhere with no evidence and at a very suspicious time. The public sentiment was turning toward the Democrats playing dirty politics. Then an allegation comes out against Franken. Typically, being as Franken was popular among liberals and a major force in the Democratic party, I would expect him to be sheltered. Instead, he is thrown to the wolves. Why?

What is going on around Moore that has the Democrats willing to sacrifice Franken to get Moore? Even if they had full control over the Senate Ethics Committee, this scandal has damaged Franken politically. Menendez is probably done politically. If this was just an attempt to get one more Democrat in the Senate, they just lost two to maybe get one by emphasizing the sex scandals.

I don't know the answer, but I will...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Congress Discloses Complete Number, Amount Of Harassment Settlements In Past 20 Years

Heh. The Congressional Office of Compliance has released statistics on the number of harassment claims in involving members of congress that have been settled over the years. From 1997 to present (20 years), there have been 264 claims. This covers all forms of claims -- sexual harassment, racial or religious discrimination, and disability-related discrimination.

The details of who & what are confidential, and the settlements are at taxpayer expense.

The lowest levels of harassment were 6 claims per year in 1997 & 1999, ranging up to 25 claims in 2007 !

You've gotta wonder what happened in 2002, when they shelled out $4 million to cover 10 claims. There must have been some real bombshells that were covered up there.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Another woman has come forward, ex ABC host Melanie Morgan, accusing Frankenstein of harassing her by stalking her after a political argument...
www.breitbart.com...

She refers to his behaviour as "creepy".
edit on 17/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

But Al is a loved Democrat so the MSM will protect him, saying it was all in fun and besides, it was done when things like that were an accepted part of degenerate life.....
AL, you're going

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Another woman has come forward, ex ABC host Melanie Morgan, accusing Frankenstein of harassing her by stalking her after a political argument...
www.breitbart.com...

She refers to his behaviour as "creepy".

Considering how common this behavior seems to be, on both the right & left, I'm seriously starting to wonder if being some kind of sexual deviant is actually a prerequisite to being accepted as part of the Washington "establishment."

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR
The sad part is, I've read several MSM reporters who are dutifully trying to defend Franken's behavior and his (poor excuse for) comedy.

Thankfully, there are other more responsible reporters who are calling this what it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm so over all these women playing the victim just to ruin someone's career. It's like mass hysteria. The woman accusing Al Franken pushed him away at the time and let him know he was over the line. It's over. Get over it. If that's the worst thing that ever happened to her, she's blessed. However, him touching and ogling her while she was sleeping is a worse offense in my opinion. When a person is sleeping they are at their most vulnerable and who knows what else he did to her.

Men and women too will push the boundaries. When the girl is a minor it's a whole other issue. But women need to grow up and quit whining. Whatever happened to equality and standing up for yourselves at the time and not years later.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join