It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken......WHOOPS....Next to go....

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

don't ya think if the girl had been drugged she would have said so today at the presser.

you gonna make up crap? how does that help the victims?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Screw Franken.

All of these men who perpetuate the abuse of women in this world deserve consequences.

Up until rather recent times, those consequences have not existed. It appears he even escapes with barely a bruise, given that the woman has forgiven him.

That being said, I find it ironic that some very vocal supporters of other individuals who are accused of the similar things - or worse - are immediately jumping on Franken as well. I guess ideology is a powerful drug.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He's grabbing her breasts

He’s pretending to.

doesnt matter if your pretending to or not, these are the standards laid out for us in case after case lately. the moment people wouldnt let go of "grab her by the pussy" an obvious joke aswell then we were bound to end up here eventually. the morons stepped onto this slippery slope so now they have to deal with the consequences when they are on their team. they dont get to use logic cause they themselves threw that out the window years ago
edit on 16-11-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I find it ironic that some very vocal supporters of other individuals who are accused of the similar things - or worse - are immediately jumping on Franken as well.

Isn't it horrible when people decide to hold you to the same standards you hold them to? I mean, what's that all about?

Moore was attacked without evidence for something we now are seeing the very ones who attacked him are guilty of. They can take their own medicine. That's not ideology... that's equality.

And I hope it continues until the Senate looks like this:

They'll likely get more done that way anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excusing it as a joke does them no favors either.

I know. I feel ill standing up for the man, but I have to for the sake of justice.

It's not easy to stand up for what you believe in, and God Bless your optimism in "Justice".....it's hard to keep the faith when lawyers and money can circumvent "law"....At the very least he's a mean spirited little weasel, he's not going to see any jail time, but I for one sure don't want him to remain a Senator, let him go live in the sleazy swamp and do his "thing"...I really do have fantasies about sending all these scumbags to a deserted island and letting them fend for themselves.....they will all be neutered so they can't have children and made to eat junk food full of GMO's and drink the water that Flint had to drink.....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
WEll my my

Al Franken Allegedly Grabbed Joy Behar’s Breast at Comedy Central Roast for Rob Reiner (Photo)

www.breitbart.com...

Hypocrites.
Joy trashing Trump but looks to be enjoying being groped.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
WEll my my

Al Franken Allegedly Grabbed Joy Behar’s Breast at Comedy Central Roast for Rob Reiner (Photo)

www.breitbart.com...

Hypocrites.

The man is SICK! Congrats ATS sleuths. You're much better than so-called journalists!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And I would like to know why the women of congress and the house let the males expose themselves to them.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

WEll my my

www.breitbart.com...

Hypocrites.

That photo proves nothing.

This isnt proof that Franken intentionally groped behar against her will.

I bet that everyone of us have been in a photo that if taken out of context could look this bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

WEll my my

www.breitbart.com...

Hypocrites.

That photo proves nothing.

This isnt proof that Franken intentionally groped behar against her will.

I bet that everyone of us have been in a photo that if taken out of context could look this bad.

It's all right. He'll apologize and she'll forgive him. After all, the cause must go on.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is fun to convict Al Franken online.

He's a leftist douche-bag politician and was a lousy comedian.

But he's just a typical loutish asshole who is rude and crude and would try to take advantage of a young woman.

It's not like he killed a woman (Chappaquiddick) or raped several women (Bill Clinton) and then had his wife cover it up (Hillary Clinton).

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
President Trump says that there were photos taken after the one we've seen. Maybe the CIA told him? Was this on a military base or aircraft?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You seem to comprehend context well so why are you missing the context of my post? I'm not advocating anything relative to Franken. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left...yet again.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: carewemust

don't ya think if the girl had been drugged she would have said so today at the presser.

you gonna make up crap? how does that help the victims?

Women and men need to be aware of the existence of sophisticated drugs that leave no memory of having been drugged. They're very expensive, though. Was Franken a RICH comedian?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I find it ironic that some very vocal supporters of other individuals who are accused of the similar things - or worse - are immediately jumping on Franken as well.

Isn't it horrible when people decide to hold you to the same standards you hold them to? I mean, what's that all about?

Moore was attacked without evidence for something we now are seeing the very ones who attacked him are guilty of. They can take their own medicine. That's not ideology... that's equality.

And I hope it continues until the Senate looks like this:

They'll likely get more done that way anyway.

TheRedneck

Equality would be assuming both are guilty of wrongdoing, as both have evidence and claims from victims - or that both are innocent until proven guilty.

Deciding to favor evidence and a claim against one, yet rejecting evidence and a great many claims against the other, is not particularly equal.
edit on 21Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:55:21 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This sexual assault stuff seems to be getting carried away and wreckless.In some cases anyways.
Some of these guys accused may have changed their life around and every guy knows it is tough not to lust by looking at women.
However sexually assualting them by groping or whatever is evil if you ask me.
Also how is Joe Biden allowed in office with His creepy groping and stroking mostly little girls hair and other weird stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We have no evidence in the Moore case; we have a photo of the evidence. His accuser won't present her evidence.

In Franken's case, we have a photo showing him not only touching her inappropriately while she is apparently sleeping, but smiling like a fox in a henhouse while doing it, in an obvious pose for the camera. Oh, yes, and there's his confession too...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
Typically when human beings seek sexual excitement through physical contact, a thick steel plate and lesser density things like walls and the exterior of the chopper this woman was flying in interfere with the actual "contact" and intended sexual "contact".

i'm pretty sure they don't do a legal examination of how excited a perpetrator is to commit assault.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Yeah, "Creepy Uncle Joe" does seem to be too "handy" for his own good... but apparently that's OK because there's a 'D' next to his name.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

I am not condoning his behavior, but being real and honest about what we see matters.

I see a man that thought he was so cute and funny by exploiting a pretty woman who probably rejected him, like she claims. He showed her and soothed his bruised ego.

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am thinking she deserves the benefit of the doubt, not him. If not for that photo...I would probably give it to him.

On passage two..benefit of the doubt for what? She is not claiming some broad accusation. I believe what she claimed.

So you think it is ok for Franken to forcibly stick his tongue down her throat? Interesting.

Please quote where I said that?

Inventing BS from you?

Not interesting, rather usual.

Simple really.
You said you believed her.
She said Franken stuck his tongue down her throat without asking.

In other words you believe Franken sexually molested her, yet here you are down playing it.

Let me be perfectly clear.

"sticking a tongue down a throat" during a consensual kiss is a lot of things, including offensive, but it isn't "sexual molestation".

If it was then 90% of teen agers would be in prison.

What's perfectly clear is the accusation is that it was NOT consensual.
Keep digging.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join