It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Take the Bible…’: And thus began the worst defense of Roy Moore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wait, I got an idea: "Why don't we just kill everyone thought-to-commit a crime, and anyone who committed a crime, and kill anyone who ever thought about crime."

I mean, come-on -we are all arm-chair Lawyers and Scholars here- and the blood is in the water.

So, when you get your "mouth-full-of-blood," what will you move on to next? Curious.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenlight
Wait, I got an idea: "Why don't we just kill everyone thought-to-commit a crime, and anyone who committed a crime, and kill anyone who ever thought about crime."

I mean, come-on -we are all arm-chair Lawyers and Scholars here- and the blood is in the water.

So, when you get your "mouth-full-of-blood," what will you move on to next? Curious.

So you're just here to defend that piece of human flotsam, good on you, I hope you reap your reward.

K~

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Oh it gets better, his brother compares him to Christ.

Savidge then noted that is when Jerry Moore brought religion into the equation. After saying that the women accusing his brother would “have to answer to God,” Jerry told Savidge that the former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice is being persecuted “like Jesus Christ was.” Yes, that was what Jerry Moore said about his brother.

www.mediaite.com...

Not that this is a surprise, since way back when scoundrels thieves & murderers have been using religion to scam the less cognitively endowed for their own purposes & ends.

K~

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

If you read the thread -wow, that was poetic- I said, "I don't support anyone or anything." I don't believe in being awarded for anything; don't need anything from anyone for anything.

However, I am looking at this "mob mentality that is going on." I'm not saying what the man did is right or wrong; I'm indifferent about it because "we" have no "facts" "and" all we know is what the "media" tells us. "We are not the Justice System" and "We have no real play or say in the matter."

But, when the "mob gets hungry for blood," what is worse? One man supposedly charged with "what we can't prove," or countless "righteous people," "incited with Mob Mentality" that, they all seem to know what "is right and wrong."

So, I see you come for a taste of blood too? I'm not one bit surprised. Go ahead. It's your cup. Not mine.
edit on 10-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ziegler sounds like a moron. Has anyone reminded him that Mary was a virgin? You can justify about anything with a bible verse.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.cs.umd.edu...

Just in case anyone is interested. Enough errors to make you sit on the can for a while.

Oh, and this is the small book on bible errors.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah, I just wanted to get my biases out in the open. I doubt it is possible to surgically separate the two issues.

I'll be honest: I had not heard of Jim Zeigler before, but took your OP at face value. I really figured he was one of those idiot state legislators from a small liberal district that are always trying to say something stoopid to make a name for themselves. We do seem to have our share of those. I have looked up Mr. Jim Zeigler, though, and lo and behold I DO know him... only I know him by his nickname, Mr. 49%.

This guy is a laughingstock politically. He got his nickname because he can't seem to win anything except State Auditor, which is really just a consolation prize for politicians we feel sorry for. He never makes the political ads; no party will spend much on him. He grabbed State Auditor for two reasons: No one really knows who either candidate is, and there's a bit of a Republican bias in Alabama right now.

So yeah, Krazy, I'll give you this one... go ahead and laugh your butt off. Most of Alabama is just shaking their head that someone printed his statement anyway. Oh, and if you really want to have some good laughs, look up a guy by the name of Bill Baxley. He was so stoopid the Alabama Democratic Party literally made him give up politics. They let his wife, Lucy Baxley, run so he wouldn't be using our food stamps.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenlight

Nah, not interested. I got tired of book reviews by those who never read the whole book long ago.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I(f we're going to get all religious here WWJT. What would Jesus think?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There's was never a Jesus, except in the fictional account that Eusibus helped to craft at the Nicean council under orders of Constantine. A fictional character can do nothing other than what the writer intends.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That's some funny backstory. What a tool. Well now, not only is he a state-wide laughing stock, he is a national laughing stock. So he's got that going for him which is nice.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Oh it gets better, his brother compares him to Christ.

Savidge then noted that is when Jerry Moore brought religion into the equation. After saying that the women accusing his brother would “have to answer to God,” Jerry told Savidge that the former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice is being persecuted “like Jesus Christ was.” Yes, that was what Jerry Moore said about his brother.

www.mediaite.com...

Not that this is a surprise, since way back when scoundrels thieves & murderers have been using religion to scam the less cognitively endowed for their own purposes & ends.

K~

I think Jesus Christ just facepalmed on that one.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

When you live in Alabama, you learn to laugh at politics.

...and cry at DC politics...

TheRedneck

edit on 11/10/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I used to live in West Point, Mississippi when I was a kid.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
all you paedo's can go on down to Alabama for vacation and you will have some "real" fun.....well, unless you're a democrat or black, then you are lynched or imprisoned......but white godfearin' good ole' boys, it's YEEHAH TIME!!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I am making neon signs that say "I'm a racist!" if you're interested. Might be better advertisement than posting.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenlight
There's was never a Jesus, except in the fictional account that Eusibus helped to craft at the Nicean council under orders of Constantine. A fictional character can do nothing other than what the writer intends.

The ironic part of Jesus, is that Jesus doesn't make me want to be a Christian. From the stories told of him, I quite like him. He was clever, had a quick wit, and was a good person. The baseline that people should measure themselves by. What really makes me wish I was a Christian though, is televangelist and mega church preachers so that I could believe in the hell they deserve to wind up in.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Probably just a Crimson Tide hater. Sometimes it hurts to be so successful.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

My baseline is reality. Jesus is in the crapper. Stories are stories, not facts to live by. I don't need fiction as a "mental-band-aid" to help me day-today. As far as I am concerned, churches, fictional-jesus, politicians, and anyone who doesn't like me can do two things: stick it where the Sun don't shine, and burn in your own imaginary hell.

I don't engage in mental combat with the unarmed. Nothing right in the left side of your brain, no more than anything is left in the right side of your brain.

And, you can go ahead and Thank Me for breathing fire, instead of the smoke you're attempting to blow up by crapper.

Yes, my Son, you're welcome.
edit on 10-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I say it is hypocrisy at the best.

If you look in the past, anyone who is charged with being a child molestation, people and especially republicans, tend to be on the band wagon of hanging and killing. They don't believe in redemption and often seek to push a double sentence on said persons, once found guilty, once in jail and then for the rest of their natural life.

Bill Cosby is now going down, for accusations and it is being proven in court.

So why are people like Trump and Moore so different that those who would call for blood giving them a free pass?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join