It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Didn't you tell the board one time that you are around 30 years old. Wow! You have known "who" DT is since the 90's, huh? Do tell us what your pre-teen mind thought of Mr. Trump....lol!

LOL.. All she knows is what the lying media has told her.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Didn't you tell the board one time that you are around 30 years old. Wow! You have known "who" DT is since the 90's, huh? Do tell us what your pre-teen mind thought of Mr. Trump....lol!

I thought he was an attention seeking boob. Just like now. Also I was a preteen in the mid 90's. Not the entire decade.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xuenchen

A weak ass conspiracy with little to no evidence.

LOL...the evidence is the current implosion of the DNC. Don't worry...there are going to be more RINOs exposed right along with the Clintons. That, too, is already happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lol. What you see with Trump is what you get. I didn't first learn about the guy 2 years ago. I've known about him being an asshole con man and raging idiot since the 1990's.

You have been a member here a long time, can you show me once where you even mentioned Trump on these boards before 2 years ago?

You do not know sh## about Trump and you never did.

They know more about Trump than you obviously do!

He is a con man , a wife beater, and won his position because his team spread lies during the election.

There can only be one reason why he was allowed to win with all the dirt stacked up against him from mafia ties to Russian money laundering is the fact the CIA (and string pullers) have him in their pocket and he will dance to their music whenever they play

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: smurfy

Mueller may find something Hillary related, maybe Obama related, maybe G.W. related if they all have done business with the Russians in the past

It doesn't have to be related to Russia. The sign at the top of Mueller's rabbit hole said, 'Russian influence in the election.... and whatever else it leads to'.
Manafort and Gates are indicted for crap that went down as early as 2006.... that is just a bit before the campaign even started.
This investigation could lead anywhere, and I am all for rooting out all of the bad apples, whether they are Bushes, Cheneys or Obamas.

That's what the point of part of my post was, as I wrote,
"the parameters to work on in this current investigation, that includes 'any related matters'"

That alone negates the rationale of the OP's "genious" idea, since it's already clear that Trump's men are heading for the Swanee anyway. Anybody else caught up in it should it be the Queen or the Pope should be heading the same way,
Only an ejit would want get get rid of the already extant...as it is opposition, and take all his own crew, and perhaps
himself along. Okay?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

When he proves that. He's a known and accomplished liar. You can believe that figure if you want to. I'm not that gullible.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Wow all the geniuses who missed the part about the brown people.

Smart...just like that guy you all love right? Riiiiight...ha ha ha.
Reading comprehension isn't highly prized by people who don't read...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There's no end to the fairy tales is there?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Because he is going after trump.
Please get real. This whole idea is retarded.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Angry cause you have outdated, recalled powdered drink mix?
Yours probably was awarded after 100 posts tho so your cost was zero.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Ha ha

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No so far that doesn't seem to be true. Just the two Manafort and Gates.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
President Trump needs to let Republicans in on his scheme. Repubs are stepping up their efforts to get rid of Bob Mueller, due to his growing list of conflicts of interests.

biggs.house.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump needs to let Republicans in on his scheme. Repubs are stepping up their efforts to get rid of Bob Mueller, due to his growing list of conflicts of interests.

biggs.house.gov...

He got everybody in the dark !!

The less they know the better.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Amazing they have intelligence capabilities that out do the federal agencies responsible for keeping our country safe. How do they do it? LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe they are finally realizing that the investigation is going somewhere... Maybe Trump doesn't have to tell them.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

biggs.house.gov...

Or are they worried about going down with the DNC ,lol?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

biggs.house.gov...

Or are they worried about going down with the DNC ,lol?

Exactly. So many of the players are connected. The game is played on both sides of the aisle. I hope if there's good evidence of taking undisclosed foreign money from anybody, they all go down. Don't care what letter they have by their names.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Total now 635. One for every rep and senator on the hill.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Three
That's how many are calling for his resignation.
Three

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join