It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot who wanted to be president and ruin as many lives as possible. Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.
So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses and I get to build a hotel on boardwalk. In Russia.

This is Foxys Fairytales isn't it?

Except mine is true and yours is fiction.

Funny it seems like the Obama comments about this one are spot on!!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the deal he was offered.

He was brought in and read the riot act, offered the chance to flip and turn on his former masters or go down with the ship.

Point taken.

But IF that were the case, don't you think the opposition (Hillary/Obama/Panetta) would be running a smear campaign to destroy Mueller and muddy the water?

Right now they and their camp are cheering him on.

Well if this theory is right then Mueller got the 1st one to make them think they are going to skate. If not, that would be a waste of time to smear him if he is going all in on Trump and not Hilldog.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: smurfy

Mueller may find something Hillary related, maybe Obama related, maybe G.W. related if they all have done business with the Russians in the past

It doesn't have to be related to Russia. The sign at the top of Mueller's rabbit hole said, 'Russian influence in the election.... and whatever else it leads to'.
Manafort and Gates are indicted for crap that went down as early as 2006.... that is just a bit before the campaign even started.
This investigation could lead anywhere, and I am all for rooting out all of the bad apples, whether they are Bushes, Cheneys or Obamas.

And if Trump is too, so be it.

He appears to be the real deal and that is why they are pulling out all stops to make his political career end in ashes as Hilldog put it. Ironic the person who burned the D party would say that but not a surprise at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: notsure1

Possible? Is Trump actually this smart?

No , but others could be.

Again people that keep saying he isnt smart make themselves look really stupid. All he has done is make billions and make POTUS. Stupid people can not do that.

Wrong , money does not necessary equate to smart. When you have money you can afford to hire SMART people.

So you consider Pelosi as smart?

No but money and POTUS equals smart. Name me one dumb billionaire? And you cant say Trump.

It would be not smart for me to give you a name and for you to accept the name , since neither one of us really have access to them or their inner working, beside what is project to the public.

So, let me make sure I got the order of the leftist dance right.

1. Make a determination somebody isn't smart without access to them or their inner working, just based on what is projected to the public.
2. Get challenged.
3. Say you can't make determinations of intelligence without access to them or their inner working.

Did I get the order right there because it was a bit confusing to me? I've never tried that dance before.

4) Pretend #1 is right after it is proven a lie, yet still without access to them or their inner working.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No I got the point. That's why I told you he is a con man.

No you don't. Next.....

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Since everything hurled at Trump from the primary until today has turned to ash before it ever hit him.....and everything sent Clinton's way has stuck to her like barnacles on a boat....I would say the time for absolute political annihilation approaches. And at what point do people concede the fight, which ended a year ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The tinfoil is tight in this thread.

Somebody remind me to grab the camera when y'all find out that your teams on both sides of the aisle are just as corrupt as 'the other'.

I don't want to miss out on the Kodak Moment™ expressions on your faces.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
The tinfoil is tight in this thread.

Somebody remind me to grab the camera when y'all find out that your teams on both sides of the aisle are just as corrupt as 'the other'.

I don't want to miss out on the Kodak Moment™ expressions on your faces.

If you check out the posts, a lot of people that hold any hope that this theory could be true are wishing that both sides of the aisle are cleaned up.
I don't think that very many federal elected officials are clean. I think almost all of them are dirty.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Seriously. I want all corrupt officials, including those from the GOP to be hauled away in handcuffs.

Corruption has no place in a free society. Some extremists on the left feel the need to make false claims about the President in retaliation for perceived sleights against Obama. It is the ultimate temper tantrum.

edit on 11/9/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It is faulty logic to conclude that this couldn't be happening because teump isn't smart. Even if that was true, you don't have to be the smartest guy to win. You just have to be smart enough to HIRE or RECRUIT the guy to devise that plan. I did a similar thing when i got my first management job and i knew i was walking into a nest of vipers.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Awww. That's so naïve it's almost sweet.

You are still trying to look on the sunnyside, while the people around him are falling like dominoes.

edit on 11/9/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

(post by CB328 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Sillyolme

ATS is becoming a propaganda repository. Which is sad because it was created to fight such things.

The two of you in your echo chamber remind me of the movie Dumb and Dumber.

This very thread embodies the VERY ESSENCE of ATS. The discussion of conspiracies. Nothing about ATS has become a propaganda repository. Maybe you should check out a few other forums on ATS and stay out of the political ones for awhile.

Don't let this stuff get to you mate. Just realize you nor I nor anyone are ever going to change what is in motion. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and don't take it so seriously. Or do. It's up to you since we all have free will right?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
What if the 'brains' of the operation was someone other than Trump?
What if Admiral Mike Rogers was the leader of a group of 'white hats' in the IC/FBI that tipped Trump off and said.... "This is what we need to do." ?

Rumors from supposed insider anons on 4chan is that Trump was recruited by pro-America elements in the IC/MI before or shortly after he announced his presidential campaign, and was briefed about the real Russian collusion (U1), Saudi interference/pay-to-play, China meddling with our economy and Pedogate.

If you look at everything going on now and what's been happening in the past few months... there is no way Trump is alone in this.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Seriously. I want all corrupt officials, including those from the GOP to be hauled away in handcuffs.

I would just love to see McCain and McConnell do the perp walk.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

And Ryan, Pelosi, Sharpton, Jackson, Corker,,, yep they all need to go live in the Gray Bar Motel.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If only there was a trail of Trumps' brilliance in the past

Finish Wharton, become a billionaire, become a household name, become a successful television producer/host and become the President of United States..

but..
When compared to the brilliant mega-achievers of ATS, you're still just a loser without any trace of brilliance.

It's funny how some people are only able to see the images that are presented to them on TV. You don't even have to hide stuff. People just wont look away from their TV.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Agreed

The first pictures of the public appearances of "the corrupted" will be taken to Walgreens for printing/framing and I'll hang them on my wall

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join