It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Asks Why is The Alt-Right Obssessed With Pedophilia?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake
a reply to: Krazysh0t

All you posted was an article that accused Cernovich of retaliation due to the quickness with with he spread photos of the event. The appearance of a conspiracy is not proof.

I didn't post that article. The OP did. Why are you trying so hard to believe this isn't fake news? You and I both know the OP is just pushing propaganda. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Yet you are arguing with me because my evidence isn't clear cut. Meanwhile, the OP's evidence is just accusatory and more full of holes than my counter evidence. Pick apart her evidence for once. DENY IGNORANCE!
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: projectvxn

Everyone you dislike should be declared terrorists and gitmoed. MAGA! [/sarcasm]

Nope.

Try again.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anyway...here is Mike Cernovich's response about the claims from the left that he staged this...

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well no, it wasn't posted in the OP. Furthermore, I'm nor arguing against you as I have not concluded for myself what occurred. I've simply stated that more proof is needed. You are the one who is trying very hard to confirm your bias.

edit on 9-11-2017 by timequake because: grammer

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Clearly you don't know how proof works. You prove your point, not the negative. It is on the OP to prove her point. She has failed to do that AND further proof has surfaced from me and others that show that her idea is flawed. All you are doing is just being critical of my evidence without questioning the OP while trying to appear to maintain that you haven't judged this yet. Meanwhile, your evidence analysis is HIGHLY flawed and hints at your biases quite heavily. If you want to disprove them you'd best start questioning the OP's sources and not just mine.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Let's not point out the fact that like always the left want to label everyone in the right as "Alt-Right"...

How sick must people who agree with this in the left are?...

Well you just did it to the left in the next sentence.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That premise is untrue. The OP shared a point with enough evidence that something occurred, one which you attempted to refute. I am merely illustrating that you have provided nothing of value to refute the OP's claim. Whether or not the OP has successfully proven anything to your satisfaction does nothing to prevent others from pointing out the holes in the counterclaims presented against it.

Furthermore, I have accepted proof from another post that does tend to show that the claim: that the protestors support pedophilia, is untrue. I just haven't seen enough that proves without doubt who the potential saboteurs are.

edit on 9-11-2017 by timequake because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by timequake because: added content

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Do you not understand what pedophiles are?...

apparently...people with "different" sexual preference.

STOP PEDO BASHING !!!!

Pedos are people too. They need a representative in congress or something. Everybody should be represented.

Go Democracy !!!!

Different sexual appetites? Your post made me throw up a bit... ugh

edit on 9-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

However, the MSM typically stays away from making a big deal about child molesters or does not focus on the subject as much as others.

Whaaa--- unless its Michael Jackson, lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Alright OP..Here's my problem with all of this.

I read through the posts and while I agree that NAMBLA and BAMN have a connection, the other stuff hinted at by your infowars twitter page link. Reading through the thread I notice that Kaylaluv posted something that refutes the notion that those in the protest supported the message on the sign.

One image can only be a moment in time and doesn't really give us the whole picture.

I'm sick to death with all the sexual assault and pedophilia from the likes of Kevin Spacey and others in Liberal Hollywood. But do those issues really reflect a proclivity toward pedophilia in the liberal community?

Could it be that pedophiles are everywhere?

Does anyone know if Lewis Caroll was a liberal?

What about ancient Romans? Any idea on them?

Pedophilia has been part of the human experience for as long as there have been humans. While extreme far left groups like BAMN and NAMBLA might exist, that hardly suggests tacit evidence that liberals support pedophilia.
edit on 9 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: interupt42

However, the MSM typically stays away from making a big deal about child molesters or does not focus on the subject as much as others.

Whaaa--- unless its Michael Jackson, lol.

How long ago was that and did they really? Most of the coverage was from the Non MSM outlets like the enquirer.
Then it went away.
edit on 501130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 12:50:25 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Alright OP..Here's my problem with all of this.

I read through the posts and while I agree that NAMBLA and BAMN have a connection, the other stuff hinted at by your infowars twitter page link. Reading through the thread I notice that Kaylaluv posted something that refutes the notion that those in the protest supported the message on the sign.

One image can only be a moment in time and doesn't really give us the whole picture.

I'm sick to death with all the sexual assault and pedophilia from the likes of Kevin Spacey and others in Liberal Hollywood. But do those issues really reflect a proclivity toward pedophilia in the liberal community?

Could it be that pedophiles are everywhere?

Does anyone know if Lewis Caroll was a liberal?

What about ancient Romans? Any idea on them?

Pedophilia has been part of the human experience for as long as there have been humans. While extreme far left groups like BAMN and NAMBLA might exist, that hardly suggests tacit evidence that liberals support pedophilia.

Ihadnt heard of this but did a little research. Sign wasnt faked it was there. However according to protestors they said an individual brought the sign over to them. They claim the moment they realized what the sign said they discarded it. This sounds perfectly logical and it appears they were set up. This isnt the first time this happened there was the rape melania sign at a protest that turned out to be a plant.

Many dont realize but most of the leaders went to jail in an FBI sting so Nambla no longer exists. Whoever msde this sign doesnt know that.

www.vice.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Many dont realize but most of the leaders went to jail in an FBI sting so Nambla no longer exists. Whoever msde this sign doesnt know that.

Thank god for small mercies, eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

I haven't made any claims as to who exactly made that banner. I'm pretty sure it isn't Cernovich even if he helped spread this propaganda. I'm just positive that it wasn't the protesters who did it.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Basically the OP has made the assertion that the Left is protective of/supports/defends paedophilia...

& you’ll notice none of our regular Right wing members have come to defend that nonsense...

Because even they know it’s a step too far to accuse people of such...
Personally I think that’s about as low as you can get... Some people are just that partisan I guess.

Besides, this was debunked last week when it happened, by the photographer who took the photo.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Moral of the story:

Don't use infowars for anything ever.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: intrptr

How is reporting important truth "sensationalizing" pedophilia?

Not telling is condoning.

Exactly..

case in point:

Actor: "Kevin Spacey sexually abused when I was 15."
Spacey: "I'm here to say, I am a gay man. I choose to live as a gay man."
MSM: "Brave Kevin Spacey opens up and embraces his homosexuality."

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Good question. We get three threads a week on here. I think it's a bit obsessive.

If there is evidence of child molestation we should damned well be obsessed about outing the culprits.

What the hell? You're a contrarian for real, or does it just happen?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Nothing is wrong with outing the criminals, but attaching them to a partisan side (especially with super flimsy evidence) is just low.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: intrptr

How is reporting important truth "sensationalizing" pedophilia?

Not telling is condoning.

Exactly..

case in point:

Actor: "Kevin Spacey sexually abused when I was 15."
Spacey: "I'm here to say, I am a gay man. I choose to live as a gay man."
MSM: "Brave Kevin Spacey opens up and embraces his homosexuality."

That's not what I observed. They thought it was a cheap ploy to take heat off of himself. I'm sure the gay community weren't amused either.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join