It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Asks Why is The Alt-Right Obssessed With Pedophilia?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

They were arrested by the FBI doesnt anyone read before responding?? The FBI did a sting operation arresteed them and Nambla nolonger exists.

Is that why goal number 4 that NAMBLA wrote in 1991 for the most part has been achieved? because NAMBLA doesn't exist anymore?...

4 “Children and youth must be provided non moralistic, explicit, sex-positive – including lesbian/gay positive – sex education that includes safe sex education. Condoms, latex barriers and contraceptives in appropriate smaller sizes must be distributed in all schools.

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

Or what about the fact that Obama's Education Department official Kevin Jennings supported Harry Hay, a strong advocate and member of NAMBLA til the day he died?...

Jennings was fully aware that Hay was a member and advocate of NAMBLA, and it was under Obama's regime that most of goal 4 of NAMBLA was "normalized and taught in schools even to children in kindergarten..."

But hey, i guess NAMBLA doesn't exist anymore, even though we know that people like Eileen Scheff are members of NAMBLA and are advocating for the normalization of the other goals NAMBLA set out to "normalize and legalize"... But the fact is, it doesn't really have to exist as one of it's main goals which was achieved has opened the door for the achievement of the other goals NAMBLA set out to "legalize and normalize".

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: intrptr

I totally agree sex and fear sells and most of the things presented by the MSM or alternate sources seldom are done because its the right thing todo but rather because of other agendas.

However, the MSM typically stays away from making a big deal about child molesters or does not focus on the subject as much as others. Look at that subway jared thing , that didnt nearly get as much coverage as other things that deal with racial tension and sexism.

Also, WE DO HAVE a big issue with REAL VICTIMS in this country (pedophiles & sex trade) that gets little to no attention and resources compared to other things such as the war on drugs, racism,sexism,etc.

I don't care WHY or WHERE its getting attention from, what I care is that its getting attention.

This deserves to be made into a big issue and we SHOULD do away with the WAR on drugs where the victims are typically the people themselves and CREATE the War on Pedophiles and the Sex trade where the victims are truly VICTIMS.

This should be a SUPER EASY thing for the LEFT to get behind and PROMOTE.

The question is why isn't this getting more attention from the DNC,GOP,MSM than racism or sexism, or the war on drugs. Pedophile stories sells hits, just as much as those things .

You apparently haven’t looked at any CNN or HuffPost articles for weeks, since all the headlines of those LEFT leaning news agencies have been dominated by the sexual abuse scandals that keep surfacing, including alleged sexual assault of teenagers. Roundly condemned by all and the news is being reported non stop, as it should be.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The whole point of the Newsweek article is that the alt right took a picture of a banner that they themselves produced and posted it on the internet, falsely accusing the left activists of defending pedophilia. The article asks why the alt right has chosen pedophilia as their chosen method of slander against the left.
a reply to: kaylaluv

Do you have a link or some kind of proof of this?

If not I'll just chalk it up as more Fake-News.

It seems to me that the left is, and have been defending pedophilia forever. Just look at Hollywood.

Not to mention Bill Clinton and the Lolita express!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Out of all the things the salt-right alpha males could use to slander the left, why resort to pedo stuff?

ETA: Also, this has already been posted (and debunked) as the alt-right staging the photo to slander the left.

Not surprised to see duplicate threads spreading fake news to the advantage of the alt-right, though. Reminds me of 4chans lol
edit on 9-11-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

ETA: Also, this has already been posted (and debunked) as the alt-right staging the photo to slander the left.

Really? post the evidence...BTW, opinion and claims doesn't equal to evidence... However, i you had bothered to read the op evidence is presented that very far left groups have done things like this and have imposed themselves in regular left-wing protests to get more people in the left to agree with those far left-wing groups.

If you want to claim this is false, present facts that corroborate your argument... Again claims are not factual nor are they evidence...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

If you noticed i presented evidence, yet the left has gone "cricket silent" because they know they cannot refute this.

This isn't happening just in the U.S.... Pedophilia groups have even made it to the UN as "human rights groups"... That's how messed up this world is with this mentality that "the guvernment/big brother has to teach kids not only about sex, but about queer/gay/lesbian, sex, etc"... Under Obama the right of the parents to be the ones to teach, and when to teach their children about sex was taken away, and instead the "guvernment" is imposing itself on the life of people with the blessings of the left in general.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Really? post the evidence...BTW, opinion and claims doesn't equal to evidence... However, i you had bothered to read the op evidence is presented that very far left groups have done things like this and have imposed themselves in regular left-wing protests to get more people in the left to agree with those far left-wing groups.

If you want to claim this is false, present facts that corroborate your argument... Again claims are not factual nor are they evidence...

ATS thread "Antifa supports pedophiles."

OP should have used the search function. It's already been posted, and discussed.

Here's one link, I'm sure you'll all be screaming fake news though.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yet once again no evidence is given supporting that claim that "the right did it"... Not to mention you are once again ignoring the fact that far left-wing groups have done stings similar to this one trying to impose their own far left-wing agenda within other left-wing protests...

NAMBLA could very well be behind this. Despite claims that NAMBLA doesn't exist anymore, there are members of NAMBLA and advocates of NAMBLA who exist to this day and they are advocating for the implementation of the other goals NAMBLA has.
edit on 10-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
People have to remember pedophile/=child molester. One is in need of treatment the other in need of jail time. One deserves pity the other condemnation.

That said the law shouldn't criminalize free speech out of disgust. Drawings, CG, Dolls, video of small breast or flat chested young looking adult women, fiction, etc. If no real crime, no one harmed, no real victims, behind the creation of some content, there really shouldnt be a barrier to its creation and distribution. Some countries have criminalized such.

There are people who enjoy fantasies of serial killing or rape of adults. In fiction that's ok, no matter how reprehensible it may be in reality. So long as they don't cross the line between fiction and reality, no problem.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Yet once again no evidence is given supporting that claim that "the right did it"... Not to mention you are once again ignoring the fact that far left-wing groups have done stings similar to this one trying to impose their own far left-wing agenda within other left-wing protests...

NAMBLA could very well be behind this. Despite claims that NAMBLA doesn't exist anymore, there are members of NAMBLA and advocates of NAMBLA who exist to this day and they are advocating for the implementation of the other goals NAMBLA has.

Read this it will even point you to the vice article they did on NAMBLA in 2016. This is when thry discovered they no longer exist. Even their phone number goes to another person. And pedophiles admit the FBI sting ended them. Ill take believing a vice reporter over akeyboard warrior any day.

www.vice.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Diisenchanted

If you noticed i presented evidence, yet the left has gone "cricket silent" because they know they cannot refute this.

Apparently "cricket silent" is multiple posters from all partisan sides posting direct evidence that this photo is fraudulent and your conspiracy doesn't have legs. I see the newest hit against you is someone proving that NAMBLA doesn't even exist anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

You apparently haven’t looked at any CNN or HuffPost articles for weeks, since all the headlines of those LEFT leaning news agencies have been dominated by the sexual abuse scandals that keep surfacing, including alleged sexual assault of teenagers. Roundly condemned by all and the news is being reported non stop, as it should be.

Very aware of it, but it doesn't necessary negate anything. Sometimes for the long term goals you have to make internal sacrifices.

Like I said I find the timing very interesting while at the same time the left racist card has lost its luster. Also not saying this is what is Really occurring. Its just very odd to me that its finally occurring and with some prominent big wigs. Things at that level do not happen nor are allowed to happen without some hidden agenda.

Besides racism,Russians and sexism the DNC has no power or anything to offer.

Note this is not suggesting the GOP is any better they just use fear tactics to expand military.

edit on 561130America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 07:56:19 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

hey rip something up for sex 'crimes' all the time.

This isn't about sex crimes this is about pedophiles. IMO the more attention it gets the better.
edit on 171130America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 08:17:08 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
People have to remember pedophile/=child molester. One is in need of treatment the other in need of jail time. One deserves pity the other condemnation.

That said the law shouldn't criminalize free speech out of disgust. Drawings, CG, Dolls, video of small breast or flat chested young looking adult women, fiction, etc. If no real crime, no one harmed, no real victims, behind the creation of some content, there really shouldnt be a barrier to its creation and distribution. Some countries have criminalized such.

There are people who enjoy fantasies of serial killing or rape of adults. In fiction that's ok, no matter how reprehensible it may be in reality. So long as they don't cross the line between fiction and reality, no problem.

Whoooooo no its not okin fiction either. That fiction feeds th bear and people that cant control themselves just want more. With any type of addiction you cant just do it in simulation or a little bit and not expect the addiction to continue. I was debating on talking about this because im going to offend people. But in Japan as a culture they have a serious problem with pedophiles. 1st there age of consent is 13. The other problem is they export it intheform of anime to other countries. You go to japan its easy to find teenage prostitutes the younger they are the more they charge. They export sex dolls for pedophiles.All this leads tojapanese having a serious problem with pedophiles. Not onlydo they have to deal with the ones from Japan but others visit specifically forthat purpose. So if simulating it isnt a problem why does Japan have such a problem. And mind you age of consent is 13 and yet they still make arrests.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

hey rip something up for sex 'crimes' all the time.

This isn't about sex crimes this is about pedophiles.

Main scream sensationalizes it like everything else for ad revenue. They don't care about peoples feelings. Everyone knows how 'unlawful' and disgusting that is, but enjoy it like the Tabloid Entertainment it has become.

I try and avoid it, just came here to say its vetted too much.

BTW: look a the ATS threads page. Right now two 'pedophile' threads are at or near the top. Thats what I'm talking about. Like people don't have anything better to concern themselves with.

intrptr out

edit on 10-11-2017 by intrptr because: BTW:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
DP
edit on 10-11-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Did you not notice the emblem in the sign? the sign was made by members of NAMBLA, or "North American Man Boy Love Association"...

Did you notice your OWN OP Article??? Or did just hope people wouldn't read it?

Well, not quite. A report emerged on Gothamist the following morning: “Mike Cernovich Stole My Photo, Lied About It On Twitter, And Sold Trump Jr. On Yet Another Fake Conspiracy,” said the headline of the article, written by freelance journalist Jake Offenhartz. Offenhartz described how he’d seen right-wing counter-protesters unfurl the banner. “What they wanted was for people to share photos of the stunt online, which I did, noting in a tweet that the banner was planted by the Alt Right,” he wrote.

Offenhartz discovered that Cernovich and his supporters deliberately posted the photo without its context — that is, suggesting that leftist protesters were, in fact, marching in support of pedophilia. Offenhartz complained to Cernovich, and Cernovich removed the photo from his Twitter account. But that led to a fresh spurious complaint: that Twitter had censored the image.

THIS is the guy who took and posted the picture to twitter. It was a stunt by the Alt Right.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The right may not have done it themselves but they sure jumped on it HARD without knowing the facts.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just look at what's happening in Hollywood right now, and the politics of everyone being accused. There seems to be a common denominator here...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's because the "Left" is so obsessed with molesting children. Someone has to protect the children from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join