It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Asks Why is The Alt-Right Obssessed With Pedophilia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Everthing I've seen here indicates that the sign was printed and displayed by "alt-right" folks to smear their political rivals.

It seems that lying isn't beneath either political faction in this armpit we call a country.

What evidence do you have to claim this?... Do tell us is NAMBLA not a far-leftwing organization?... Hasn't NAMBLA in the past tried to insert their agenda as part of left-wing demonstrations?...

Heck, here is a video showing a BAMN leader, Yvette Felarca, attacking a "transgender woman"...

These people would attack other "left-wing groups", and would try to insert their own agendas in left-wing demonstrations. So what makes you think they couldn't have done this?

Knowing that such groups are "far-left" what makes you think that they would not "stage" something like this?... Remember that many BAMN members are also members of NAMBLA, including one of the founders of BAMN, Eileen Scheff who is a co-founder of BAM and a member of NAMBLA.

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I think it is a matter of legal red tap. It isn't technically illegal for them to assemble and discuss their perversions. It's just illegal to act on them.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think it is a matter of legal red tap. It isn't technically illegal for them to assemble and discuss their perversions. It's just illegal to act on them.

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Both organizations should be declared terrorist organizations and Gitmo’ed.

It’s amazing to me the groups we let run around causing violence in this country.

Pedophilia is not peaceable, neither is beating people in the streets for political views.

We have gangs, neo Nazis, the KKK, Antifa/BAMN, NAMBLA and others who are NOT peaceable groups.

The only condition set on the people by the Bill of Rights is that all we do as America’s must be peaceful.

When you don’t meet that criteria then you shouldn’t be allowed to exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Gotta admit. I had never even heard of the organization until I saw that infamous South Park episode, and even after having seen it I still had trouble believing they were a real organization. But Matt Stone and Trey Parker don't make things like that up to satirize. So I accepted they must be real. I just couldn't understand why they are allowed to exist and the response I gave you is probably the best answer I can think of as to why.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Everyone you dislike should be declared terrorists and gitmoed. MAGA! [/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The people wearing the masks should have been a clue to you that they are plants. Come on, it's just too easy to play the American people.

News is entertainment. It does not take much imagination to figure out what a profit motive is going to do! Ratings = Money

edit on 9-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I honestly think we should just question why a pedo advocacy group like NAMBLA is even allowed to exist.

Exactly!

I cannot find the old thread from a few years ago when they were publishing "How to get close" to children literature which told their members to become cub scout leaders, become big brothers, join churches and teach children, etc.

As I said, it will be the last great deviancy to be championed shortly.
edit on 9-11-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

A claim made on twitter doesn't prove anything, however the video, as shared by Kayaluv is at least some indication that it might be a set-up.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thank you. Though not definitive that it was the "alt-right", it does indicate that someone could have attempted to troll the protestors.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

A claim made on twitter doesn't prove anything, however the video, as shared by Kayaluv is at least some indication that it might be a set-up.

I didn't just disprove it with the Twitter post (though that really should be enough to sow all the doubt you need to distrust the photo). I also showed the entire conspiracy itself was invented by Cernovich as retaliation for the left saying the alt-right is affiliated with Nazis. I quoted word-for-word from the Newsweek source the OP posted in the OP to show it too.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

www.thedailybeast.com...

So your proof is the opinion of another left-wing source?... How is that evidence?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You really don't have much to talk when it comes to credible sources. What makes your youtube source and Daily Caller source more credible than that?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'd like to know TOO.

Projection? DEFLECTION?

Guilty conscious?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My source was a direct source from when your picture was taken. That's called a primary source bud. I didn't even bring up CNN or post a link from them either. Nice try with the strawman.

You are claiming that because my sources are right-wing that they are fake. Well, i can play that game too, because your sources are left-wing they must be fake... and btw you provided no evidence just opinion.
edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You really don't have much to talk when it comes to credible sources. What makes your youtube source and Daily Caller source more credible than that?

i included a latimes source which stated the founder of BAMN has done this in the past... Eileen Scheff is not only a co-founder of BAMN, but she is a member of NAMBLA... All of this is not "opinion" and it isn't "fake"...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Lol. Your entire thread is just a poorly formed opinion that you aren't very good at defending. Multiple posters have proven you wrong and you haven't refuted any of their evidence. It's not just me. Your entire rebuttal is summed up as such, "Left wing sources aren't true and I'm right."

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

All you posted was an article that accused Cernovich of retaliation due to the quickness with with he spread photos of the event. The appearance of a conspiracy is not proof.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

i included a latimes source which stated the founder of BAMN has done this in the past... Eileen Scheff is not only a co-founder of BAMN, but she is a member of NAMBLA... All of this is not "opinion" and it isn't "fake"...

That article was from 1995 and is in no way a reflection of current politics. Nice try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join