It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Asks Why is The Alt-Right Obssessed With Pedophilia?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: badw0lf

Nothing is wrong with outing the criminals, but attaching them to a partisan side (especially with super flimsy evidence) is just low.

I've never made a comment on that, I was replying to the poster who said that it appears obsessive to bang on about paedophilia.

I couldn't care less if a bunch of left wing lunatics grab a sign and parade it around unaware of what it reads, because that is how they operate.. not much up stairs going on.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Didn’t Spacey come out as gay years ago?

I’ve been under the impression that he had. So when everyone was making a big deal about him coming out recently I was a bit perplexed by why it was news.

I can’t imagine why he would use “I’m gay” as a defense. He’s a child rapist. As far as I can tell no one is charging him with a crime either.

edit on 9 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: intrptr

How is reporting important truth "sensationalizing" pedophilia?

Not telling is condoning.

Exactly..

case in point:

Actor: "Kevin Spacey sexually abused when I was 15."
Spacey: "I'm here to say, I am a gay man. I choose to live as a gay man."
MSM: "Brave Kevin Spacey opens up and embraces his homosexuality."

That's not what I observed. They thought it was a cheap ploy to take heat off of himself. I'm sure the gay community weren't amused either.

Well, it was. He took the allegations and turned it into something to celebrate. And more than one main stream media source went with it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I’ve been under the impression that he had. So when everyone was making a big deal about him coming out recently I was a bit perplexed by why it was news.

Not that I'm aware of.

I can’t imagine why he would use “I’m gay” as a defense. He’s a child rapist. As far as I can tell no one is charging him with a crime either.

Distraction would be my guess. Pissed of the gay community too I'd wager. Kinda makes them seem NAMBLA friendly, which is NOT the case.

He's one of my favorite actors. I say throw the book at him. Make it a BIG book.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nope.

BUt anyone following the "Blinds" knew.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Do you not understand what pedophiles are?...

apparently...people with "different" sexual preference.

STOP PEDO BASHING !!!!

Pedos are people too. They need a representative in congress or something. Everybody should be represented.

Go Democracy !!!!

I suppose they might just add an extra "P" to the LGBTQQIP2SAA acronym and get it over with?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

NAMBLA and their pedo followers deserve far worse than "bashing."

Unfortunately, we are constrained by the law in this respect. That being said, they deserve to be bashed/ridiculed/exposed wherever they hide. The fact that Antifa would be involved with NAMBLA is no real shock - they've made statements condemning pedo tormenting before.

Fact is, they deserve way more than they've gotten.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So, whats up with that disgusting and unacceptable banner in the OP's photo?

You'd think Antifa would be against the fascism pedos impose on their totally innocent and helpless victims.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can SEE how reporting the truth can mystify liars.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

So, whats up with that disgusting and unacceptable banner in the OP's photo?

You'd think Antifa would be against the fascism pedos impose on their totally innocent and helpless victims.

Read the thread. They interjected themselves and were refused.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well, good for Antifa then

Thanks intrepid

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Looks like it was staged by alt-right activists to tar the left. Note how nicely printed everything is. That implies money.

Please - You know a sign like that costs 40 maybe 50 bucks tops from a banner store? I had a nicer one than that done for my kid's student government candidacy for that much.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: interupt42

However, the MSM typically stays away from making a big deal about child molesters or does not focus on the subject as much as others.

Whaaa--- unless its Michael Jackson, lol.

How long ago was that and did they really? Most of the coverage was from the Non MSM outlets like the enquirer.
Then it went away.

They rip something up for sex 'crimes' all the time.

Rape in EU, college Frats, College football coaches, Bill Cosby, Clinton, Trump, transgender Bathrooms, allegations, innuendo, gossip and nananana...

All across the board, all repetitive infotainment

Bleh

I come here to get a way from that main scream droll, not get splashed with it too.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I come here to get a way from that main scream droll, not get splashed with it too.

I'd guess this site is at minimum 90% re-posts of MSM stories even if it is pushed through a third-party using them as the original source of information. There is no escaping it here.

To be a little more on-topic: I don't care whether the picture was set up or not. Some people can't see past the protests right in front of them and forget that these things exist when nobody's putting it out there, exploiting...

All groups of people everywhere on the planet will have some broken individuals that do horrible things. Acting like it only comes from one particular political party, gender-identity, sex, social or economic class is broken. Stop pushing your agendas with this one. It's sickening. People that abuse children are the lowest of the low and deserve whatever negativity anyone else wants to give them, no exceptions.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I'd guess this site is at minimum 90% re-posts of MSM stories even if it is pushed through a third-party using them as the original source of information. There is no escaping it here.

Not anymore.

Well yah, there's still one way. Watch...

Click

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah...I've got to agree with you on this. Not hard to see the setup of the contrived sign

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

NAMBLA and their pedo followers deserve far worse than "bashing."

Unfortunately, we are constrained by the law in this respect. That being said, they deserve to be bashed/ridiculed/exposed wherever they hide. The fact that Antifa would be involved with NAMBLA is no real shock - they've made statements condemning pedo tormenting before.

Fact is, they deserve way more than they've gotten.

They were arrested by the FBI doesnt anyone read before responding?? The FBI did a sting operation arresteed them and Nambla nolonger exists.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Well you just did it to the left in the next sentence.

Did i write "everyone in the left"?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

One image can only be a moment in time and doesn't really give us the whole picture.

I'm sick to death with all the sexual assault and pedophilia from the likes of Kevin Spacey and others in Liberal Hollywood. But do those issues really reflect a proclivity toward pedophilia in the liberal community?

Could it be that pedophiles are everywhere?

It's more than that. I am not saying everyone in the left is a pedophile, but how many people in the left have been against the teaching of kids about sex, and "queer" topics?...

How many people in the left see the teaching of kids about "sex and the normalization that kissing and having sex with the opossite sex is normal and ok"... Things that shouldn't be taught to kids yet it seems a large majority of people in the left are okay with this.

These are some of the goals that NAMBLA wrote that should be normalized.

Four of those proposals were adopted as positions by NAMBLA:

1 “Abolish all age-based curfews.”
2 “Children shall have the right to ‘divorce’ their parents.”
3 “Lower the voting age and extend the right to vote and hold office to all politically active youth.”
4 “Children and youth must be provided non moralistic, explicit, sex-positive – including lesbian/gay positive – sex education that includes safe sex education. Condoms, latex barriers and contraceptives in appropriate smaller sizes must be distributed in all schools.

Link

It seems that NAMBLA has been successful, with the blessings of the left, about normalizing and achieving at least goal number 4.

If we look at the "goals that NAMBLA" set up over two decades ago, at least since 1991, it included exactly what the left in general view as "being normal" and the left in general has been pushing to teach kids about in school.

Heck, Obama's Education Department official Kevin Jennings, and Jennings supported Harry Hay, a strong advocate and member of NAMBLA. Yet where were the calls from the left to get Obama to fire Jennings?

NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Two

Not to mention that Obama himself was mentored by another pervert, Davis, who wrote a biographical novel, Sex Rebel: Black 1968, about having sex with a 14 year old called Ahn during a threesome...

Frank Marshall Davis Exposed

Where were the calls from the left in general to stop this indoctrination on children which was led by an Obama appointee/Czar who supported another sexual predator of minors?

Where were the calls from the left to stop teaching kids about sex, and trying to indoctrinate them into the whole mentality of queer sex?

This whole mentality has been so normalized by the left that to this day there are youtube videos "showing kids to sodomize each other"...

Not everyone in the left is a pedophile, but it was and still is with the blessings of the left that at least one of "NAMBLA's goals have been normalized and is being taught to children from kindergarten onward"...

Newsweek wants to ask why is the right "obsessed with pedophilia" when they should be asking "why is the left in general obsessed with teaching children about sex and normalizing it?"

Has anybody found a video of the protest so we can see how many people in the left in the protest were "protesting about the ad"?

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I remember my mrs saying he was gay when we watched Ordinary Decent Criminal.

Maybe him being gay/not gay is a Mandela effect?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join