It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek Asks Why is The Alt-Right Obssessed With Pedophilia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Except that Gothamist is a far left-wing BLOG... How convenient for them to be claiming that this was a stunt of the right... Have they presented any evidence of this instead of just claims?... How many people were videotaping what really happened, and why is it that i can't find no video showing this "stunt of the right" as they are calling it?...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There is a journalist who watched the photo taken live and posted to Twitter that it was an alt right stunt. This has been talked about here on ATS for a few weeks now.

twitter.com...
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Really? Quick question, even if it had been staged what makes you think that members of NAMBLA themselves couldn't have been the ones to stage something like this?...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yes really. And why do you want to so desperately believe that it is real? Deny some ignorance. You've been shown it is fake. Discard your biases and accept reality. I mean it really speaks to how terrible YOU are as a person that you want to believe that the left defends pedophilia instead of accepting the evidence in front of your face.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Desperetely? Me? naa, it seems that it is you and some others who desperately want to blame the right for this.

Here is an expose that ties BAMN and NAMBLA. BAMN is the organization which organized riots at different locations.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Desperetely? Me? naa, it seems that it is you and some others who desperately want to blame the right for this.

If direct evidence of that photo being fake is "desperation" to you then you have a severe problem with the English language. Your thread has been proven wrong now and yet you persist. THAT is textbook desperation.

Here is an expose that ties BAMN and NAMBLA. BAMN is the organization which organized riots at different locations.

No. That is a youtube video from some nobody that I don't care about.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
First, just relax, you're starting to sound a little [K]razy with all of your personal attacks and ranting. We get it. you're claiming that you have shown proof that it was fake and that anyone who doubts you is a bad person. Only you still haven't shown anything that actually proves it beyond someone with obvious bias claiming that it must be fake. Not very good evidence...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Too bad the left cant be more like the saintly right, you know protecting pedophile priest in the name of god.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Oh it's fake. There is video of the protesters throwing the sign down as soon as they realized what it said, and other protesters asking who it was that passed out the sign.

deadstate.org...

edit on 9-11-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Well when someone accuses my political side of supporting pedophilia with weak ass evidence then doesn't let up when shown they are wrong it grinds my gears. I absolutely LOATH pedophilia and to be attached to it based off of some obviously fake photo is insulting to me.

And I literally posted the guy's twitter who showed it was fake. You can look at the time stamp and see that it was posted right around the time the photo would have occurred. To believe otherwise at this point is just bias and willful ignorance. End of story. And no I will not relax. This is offensive to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Too bad the left cant be more like the saintly right, you know protecting pedophile priest in the name of god.

Only the Catholic Hierarchy.

Most of us that "lean right" would vote to castrate.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No. That is a youtube video from some nobody that I don't care about.

Of course you would claim that...

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

You have got Eileen Scheff who is a member of NAMBLA and she is a founder of BAMN...

This is not the first time that Shanta Driver, and others from BAMN have tried to do something like this.

One of those outsiders addressed the board Thursday: Shanta Driver, who first told reporters that she was a community activist from Berkeley but later admitted that she is a member of the Revolutionary Workers League from Detroit.

"You have shown you are unworthy to govern," she told the regents during the board's public comment period, adding sarcastically, "Thank you for giving us the time to build a mass social movement!"

But Hatem Bazian, a Ph.D. candidate at UC Berkeley and one of the coordinators of a student group called Diversity in Action, said Driver does not represent student views. While Driver and others said they were determined to shut down the regents' meeting, Bazian was among many students who wanted the meeting to continue so their views could be heard.
But Driver represents "an attempt of a far-left faction to insert themselves into an issue," Bazian said.

Lt. Gov. Gray Davis, an ex-officio member of the board, agreed.

"What we witnessed today in the main was a group of professional agitators whose antics were totally counterproductive," said Davis, who opposed the regents' rollback of affirmative action in hiring, contracting and admissions. "Today's action, if anything, solidified support for the regents' action in July."

articles.latimes.com...

Shanta Driver and Eileen Scheff are both founders of BAMN, and Shanter knows Eileen Scheff is also a member of NAMBLA.

This is not the first time that these far-left agitators have tried to insert their opinions as part of other leftwing protests.

edit on 9-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah because the Daily Caller is SOOOO much more credible than Youtube. Keep reaching. The left doesn't support pedophilia and your biases are disgusting.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Everthing I've seen here indicates that the sign was printed and displayed by "alt-right" folks to smear their political rivals.

It seems that lying isn't beneath either political faction in this armpit we call a country.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah because the Daily Caller is SOOOO much more credible than Youtube. Keep reaching. The left doesn't support pedophilia and your biases are disgusting.

Oooh, right, as if your left-wing sources are SOOO much more credible than CNN... Keep reaching, meanwhile there are far-leftwing groups who are part of NAMBLA and do want to insert themselves into other left-wing demonstrations...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

My source was a direct source from when your picture was taken. That's called a primary source bud. I didn't even bring up CNN or post a link from them either. Nice try with the strawman.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is the "No Pedo Bashing" part actually defending child sexual abuse or just a plea to stop sensationalizing it in the press?

Im tired of hearing about it too. All the ceaseless droll about sex in the media is designed distraction to divide people against one another. Just like race, religion, ad-infinitum.

Why do they do that? Because sex sells.

It’s NAMBLA.

They wanna F kids.

What do you think is the intention?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Everthing I've seen here indicates that the sign was printed and displayed by "alt-right" folks to smear their political rivals.

It seems that lying isn't beneath either political faction in this armpit we call a country.

It's pretty easy to see this, but it's clear there are posters in this thread who only want to see what their biases tell them to see. Plus commons sense dictates that neither side of the partisan aisle is 100% full of saints. There are bound to spies and provocateurs to make the other side look bad. Again denying ignorance shows this easily.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I honestly think we should just question why a pedo advocacy group like NAMBLA is even allowed to exist.

edit on 9 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join